View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Speed Kills 3x (sintor) 

Post Speed Kills 3x (sintor)
Mako was walking silently through the forest, lost. She was actually trying to find her way back to the Dorms, or anything with walls, but after three hours of looking she seemed to be going in circles, since her ankle wasn't really completely recovered it was still painful to walk so much. She sat down by a nearby rock and sighed, leaning back on her hands, moving her foot on circles. " Oh. . .I will never get anywhere like this, I can't be such a wimp!" She said aloud, and closed her eyes, thinking of something she missed. . .Maybe another way through the forest if she already wasn't too deep into it.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:54 am
Profile YIM

Sintor was in the forest as usual and spotted a new girl who appeared to be lost. Being high up in a tree she wouldnt be able to see him, and he watche her stop for a second. As if by magic a route appeared out of no where, but more she had accidently over looked it, and sintor waited at the end, on a rock playing a strange flute like intrument. He created a few small animals as a kind of audience and was wearing his usual samurai like white robe, pure white hair matching it, and purple eyes closed. He waited for the new girl to come across him.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:04 am

Mako rubbed her ankle lightly and started to open her eyes, surprised by the path she gasped loudly and jumped to her feet. " I-I swear that wasn't there! I could just. . .Ugh, whatever, how can I be so dumb and miss it. . How how how how?!" She kept mumbling some other curses to herself, and looked around hearing the flute and the sudden animal sounds. Where was all this coming from? She was sure she never heard a flute before. . .Strange. As she stepped further into the path and woods, she could see something white. . .White, a man, or something. . ." Oh! A student! Please help me. . I--m m Owww. ." Suddenly, only her heavy breathing could be heard, as she laid on the floor pressing her hands against her ankle, tears already forming on her eyes.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:08 am
Profile YIM

Sintor stopped playing the flute as the girl dropped mid sentence in pain. He opened his eyes and quickly strode to her wiping her tears away. Don't cry......let me help He says kindly, his purple eyes shining down at her with concern. His hands gently rubbed her hurting ankle so gently, yet also so experatly the pain receeded and delicouse signals came from her ankle where he massaged.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:14 am

Mako's eyes fluttered down quickly, never wanting people to see her tears, but it hurt her so bad. She gazed up at the man's face, staring into his beautiful purple eyes. " T-thank you..." She said politely, once he started to massage her ankle, the pain seemed to subdie so quickly it was as though it never been there. Mako's eyes widened," Oh! H-how did you do that?! It doesn't hurt anymore! At all!" Her happiness clearly showing on the big smile she wore now.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:22 am
Profile YIM

He smiled down at her. I've had my practise with these kind of sore muscles He said continuing to massage her ankle, in an innocent attempt to make sure no pain was left. Whats the young damsel in ditress's name? He asked giving her a warm smile which was reflected in his deep purple eyes.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:24 am

She blushed lightly and moved her foot away from him, feeling a little bit warm and fuzzy inside. " It's alright now. . .It doesn't hurt at all. Thank you." She looked away, and then back at him as he asked her name. " Mako, and what might yours be?" She asked, smiling brightly at such nice person.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:28 am
Profile YIM

Sintor smiled as she blushed and pulled her foot away. My name is Sintor, are you hurt anywhere else which i might be able to relieve? He asked at the smiling girl near him.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 7:10 pm

Mako looked up to him with gratitute on her eyes. " I'm okay now, thank you." She watched him carefully, feeling rather unconfortable, although he was being so sweet. . .And his eyes were so . . .

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:02 pm
Profile YIM

Alright He says and extends a hand to help her up. He had an air of reassurence and good will to him and he smiled at her, his purple eyes as alive as ever.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

Mako felt like running back all the way to the Dorms now, her ankle was as good as new now. . . " I should be going now. . .I guess, Thank you for your help." She watched him, directly to the eyes, wondering if they were contacts for a moment. " Your eyes are so beautiful." She repeated aloud, smiling politely at the well intentioned man.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:18 pm
Profile YIM

Sintor smiled as she looked directly in his eyes and called them beautiful. Thank you.......you look beautiful yourself He said, he seemed innocent in saying it but he actually intended the slip from his eyes being beautiful to HER being beautiful but it seemd accidental.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:25 pm

Mako looked back, as though looking for someone. . Or something and then turned to him, smiling faintly and pointing her index finger at herself. "You're callling ME beautiful?" She asked, and looked down at her clothes and one pale hand brushed against her short blonde hair. She wasn't exactly charming because of all the long hours she had spent outside, and she probably looked sunburnt, a little. " W-why, thank you."

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:30 pm
Profile YIM

Yes i am calling you beautiful, becuase you are He says smiling after chuckling at her attempt to see if anyone else was around. And your welcome He says stepping closer, taking her hand and kissing it like an old fashion gentleman.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 pm

She could feel her cheek warming up as his lips pressed against her hand, her eyes following his actions carefully." Thank You. . .You're beautiful too." Even though it sounded fairly corny to call a guy beautiful instead of 'hot' or 'drop dead gorgeous' like it would sound rude and she sticked to 'beautiful'.

Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:38 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next