View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next
 Consequences (for Alex) 

Post Re: Consequences (for Alex)
That was settled. Extra techs were taken along just encase and while Ri would have preferred to go with Alex he had been among one of the few that could fly the Mecha and had taken command of the three. The Mecha moved into position, the shuttles set down some distance away as she and the warriors approached breaking into four smaller groups as each split off to approach the place from a different maintenance hatch.

Each group had a radio and one contacted her group, the first to get to a hidden hatch warning of a motion sensor that was set as a trap. The Adda of old probably would not have known, discovered or been able to disarm it showing that they did make some advances.

A lot had been her doing, things that they had learned from her but even Alex could not deny that they were learning, perhaps not at an alarming rate though they were steadily advancing where in a few years they may have been caught up.

Disarming the sensor bypassing the codes to open the door all the teams but one had already been in position by the time she was ready to go except the one on the far side of the facility. Waiting for that team to get ready before making her descent she found that the maintenance shaft was much wider here and the rungs f the ladder had been further apart though with a little effort she descended.

The lights were dim too at least in the hallways as the guards did not need the lights she had been guessing. Sneaking about the place she could remember that the living quarters were down t her right from this point, at least they were in the last place so she was probably best to go left.

A few minutes later she could hear the movement of a guard and managed to hide behind a corner before he came int view. He was carrying a rifle with him and had been a few feet taller than her and about twice as wide. It had a rifle that it was holding in clawed hands and four eyes, four eyes facing forward and two eyes set on either side of the head.

(Vorun)

It moved along, it's size and weight causing a tremble to flow through the plates. Getting around the corner it was a clear shot to an elevator that probably lead up to a level with the hanger, labs r other such things. This was a bit different though an educated guess revealed that this was probably a whole floor devoted to the living arrangements of the facility, from her guess maybe eighteen people, the guards and a few technicians … maybe there were other people on other floors though intelligence report only a dozen or so guards, pilots may or may not have been factored in, they may have had living quarters closer to the hanger encase they had to be deployed for whatever reason.

It was up to her as to how to proceed. Maybe a living quarter had a computer and a map of some kind or a hard copy of one could be in a mess hall. She had only seen one guard, the chitin body of the creature giving rise to the suspicion that it would take concentrated fire to take one of them down, gas or maybe even stun grenades would be more effective.

She only had some vague information on them too, the Vorun. Intelligent mercenaries that could see in the dark. They were about as smart as a human and could carve through stone with those claws often living in small underground communities.

The one she saw may have been returning to living quarters as if this whole floor was devoted to them then there was nothing to guard down here. He was not stationed outside of a room either so it wasn't as if he were protecting Quebos' room or anything of the sort, perhaps the Vorun were more trustworthy …

She could ascend via the elevator or look for something a bit more helpful in one of the rooms down here.

Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:36 am

The huge hulking creature gave Alexandra pause as it headed towards the living area. Voruns... That would have been good to know before setting down. That chitn armor limited the agent's options in subduing these large aliens. Her electricity would only be useful if she risked pressing her hand inside one of these things' mouths. Avoidance was the least dangerous of options for now. This was probably why Quebos was fine with only two dozen guarding this base when each guard was practically walking suits of armor.

They were also intelligent as well which only added to the troubles. This floor was not only not safe but did not have what she needed. The hangar and labs areas would most likely have a communications room of some sort. Once the Vorun was gone, Alexandra quickly headed for the elevator. She would hide while it came to her floor, ensuring that she was not caught by whoever was riding the elevator at the time. Once clear, she would immediately enter and prepare to hold herself up on the ceiling. The last thing she needed was to take the elevator only to find a creature waiting for her when the door opens again. If that does happen, Alexandra would remain pressed up against the roof of the elevator, waiting for the creature to pass before dropping down and slipping out the door.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:11 pm

Perhaps the intelligence on the place had been incomplete given the nature of the aliens or that the Adda doing the work did not understand what they were and simply reported that there were a dozen or so guards without any particulars about them. Still an amendment that the guards were large bugs would have given her so sort of knowledge about what she was getting into.

Hiding after calling the elevator to her floor Alex found that it was empty and went int it accessing the hatch above. In most public buildings the maintenance hatch was locked but there had been no lock on this one though it did occur to her that whomever did maintenance on the elevators had been much smaller so maybe one of the scientists acted as a maintenance guy or they had someone or something for that.

There were only three levels marked on the elevator each had been marked with a destination in mind. Living Quarters on the bottom, labs in between and hanger up top.

It was tricky as far as communications went. They may have had some in the labs level or the hanger's flight control or both, the hanger being for short range and another station for long range. The hanger was likely to have people in it, maintenance people, pilots, flight control …

She had to confirm if the Enhancer was even here s the second floor was as good as any. So far so good there was no one there and she dropped down. With the heavy footfalls of the Vorun she had received the heads up at their approach and thus found it a bit easier to avoid them.

But her luck did not hold as the very first room she snuck into had a shiny droid. This seemed to be some sort of infirmary, a few cots, a cabinet that had all manners of drugs, charts hanging on the wall and even a lap top.

The droid present had numerous legs and the torso of a man. It possessed four arms and four legs resembling a spider creature.

“HALT. STATE THE NATURE OF YOUR MEDICAL EMERGENCY AND YOUR SPECIES.”

Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:55 am

Alexandra got to the next floor easy enough but the sound of heavy footsteps was still nearby. The agent snuck into a nearby room and found herself in the infirmary. A medical droid noticed her and immediately called out to her. Thankfully, the droid did not recognize friend from foe. Droids were perhaps the easiest thing to deal with here for Alexandra. She approached the machine and merely touched it. Her suit released a powerful charge of electricity to short circuit the thing and forced it to shut down. Hopefully, anyone else that comes here will just assume the droid is just being a piece of junk and acting up again.

Once the droid was dealt with, she would check the laptop for further information about this place and possibly the Enhancer. It would be nice to know where she needed to go to shut down communications.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Droids weren't really designed to go beyond their programming. This one could do all sorts of amazing things in the medical field, had knowledge on thousands of species and how best to treat them but it was not programmed to sound any alarms.

She was here and so it was reasonable to assume that she was hurt or had some sort of complaint. It was easy to deal with as she shorted it out, the smell of burnt circuitry filled the room as it sagged but seemed stable in it's upright position.

That done she accessed the lap top. At first it was a ton of medical shit, the lists of drugs here, lists of incoming and out going chemicals and she noted that one, Vulva, seemed to be a common enough drug or one that had to be resupplied often enough so perhaps it had something to do with the Vorun. She was no doctor or chemist so this really didn't help her. For all she knew it could have been an alien aspirin.

After the layers of useless medical crap a search for the Enhancer did not pull up anything on this computer, it seemed that it was all medical info on this one but there was something she found, an emergency escape plan, where to evacuate in case of fire or some such, which was only important because the plan had been written down on a set of blueprints of the place.

The top level was the hanger, all of it. There looked t be a flight control area at one end that probably on stayed in touch with ships short range given that radio signals and the like would meet with interference from the rock the base was hidden in.

There was a communications station on this level, an antenna raised and lowered out of the rock when it became necessary to send long range communications, the infirmary that she was in, two elevators both going up to the hanger, one being large enough to transport bulky objects. There were a series of labs though there were only two that seemed to be large enough to house a fully deployed Enhancer without being cramp.

An armory was listed and a few storage areas. It was easy to print up the escape plans from the printer, the lap top wirelessly connected to it. The communications center had been small and probably only in use when a message needed to be sent ….

The bottom level was just the barracks and living quarters for the scientists.

With a map she could now make a plan instead of wandering around aimlessly ...

Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:54 pm

The options were clear enough. She would deal with communications first. From there, she could see about detonating the armory. That should be a big enough sign for the Adda to respond to. With communications down, the armory destroyed, and the mechs entering the hangar; that should be enough to send the enemy into chaos and be easy to clean up.

So the first thing was to sneak towards communications and disable them. Alexandra would find the least traveled route there and survey who was working the coms. She could only hope it was not more of those Voruns.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:42 pm

Alex made her way to the communications room. With the Vorun causing such a ruckus when they moved about they had continued to remain easy to elude. Tougher where the silver skinned hairless aliens, the scientists she had guessed. They were about her size and weight and were tougher to sneak by since they did not make as much sound.

She saw a few of them heading to a rest room though managed to elude them. She reached the communications room and could hear someone inside. Someone was sending a message in their own dialect which she had not understood though he (?) had been speaking loud enough where she had heard him before she blundered into him.

Was it one of the smaller aliens? She hide nearby, this was a slight wrench in the plan though it was either go in there to clean out the room or what until the call ended, the more sensible thing seeing that no one would be alerted that something was amiss.

Waiting didn't take long, the door f the room sliding opened and a figure in a light suit of armor left the room … it was totally sealed but she had seen the figure before, the way it moved, that posture … it was Quebos! He was here, something even a good intelligence report probably wouldn't have picked up.

He was unarmed as he had been the last time she had seen him though the matter became strained just a bit. Did she kill it? Capture it? Ignore it and let it go on it's way? Did she make it a priority to capture it once the Adda stormed the facility.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:00 pm

Quebos being here was not good at all. This was supposed to be a quick in and out mission. Him being here meant he would know who sent this attack and stole the Enhancer. No, she had to at least knock this thing unconcious before she could even consider continuing with the mission. Quickly, the agent would sneak towards Ortix before finally lashing out and snapping both hands onto him. She would release a discharge of electricity in hopes of knocking the creature unconcious. Killing him was not part of the mission but she would do so if there was no other option. Once he was dealt with, she would quickly start dealing with the communications and get this mission going.

Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:09 pm

A snap decision had been made as she spied Quebos as she neared him, however, she had not been so much as discovered by the scientist but rather felt a tremble in the plates of the floor, the warning the only thing that allowed her to react in time … there was something there that she could not see, something that had not fully come out of the communications room behind his boss.

The light bent around it, cloaking the creature in an imperfect cloak as the shape of the creature, barely discernible as the creature soon came into view, the cloaking device flicking and fading as the Vorun came into view, a claw making a whooshing sound through the air.

The scientist whirled about, he was close though Alex had her choice of targets now. Quebos surprised and yet to take in the situation or issue an order, close enough for her disable perhaps though the Vorun was awfully close. It wore a yellow armband with a green crystal attached to it, the device allowing the creature to cloak but there were several flaws (to her fortune) that allowed her to see the creature for what it was, an immense rifle strung upon its back clearly it did not expect any trouble seeing that they were suppose to be safe at “home”.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:52 am

There was nothing to gain from pulling away now. If she pulled away, she was dead and this mission would be a botch. Alexandra kept going and grabbed Quebos and discharged her suit's energy. She would move around the scientist to put him between her and the decloaked Vorun. She just needed him unconcious then she could see about fleeing into the comm room and disabling communications. If the Vorun fired at her there, he may even do the work for her. Then she would just have to survive until the mechs and reinforcements arrive.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:23 am

“Ki -”

Quebos began as the initially shock wore off though it's mind might have been simply reacting and still processing what was going on here. It screamed out though, the electrical discharge surging over it seemed to be far more effective against it as if it had some sort of vulnerability to electricity. It slackened though not dead Quebos was slumping forward and about t hit the ground unconscious though grabbing it and spinning it around it had got in the way of the Vorun who had just left the communications room to get at her.

His follow up “attack” was instead spent grabbing Quebos as it was flung towards it, interposing the scientist from the slave for a moment before she dashed by. For his size the Vorun managed to sweep at her as she passed but with the brief delay dealing with Quebos it missed her allowing her to get into the communications room.

He wrenched the enormous rifle from his back managing a single shot too. It was almost as if he were firing a mini cannon though a large laser fired from the end passing her shoulder and hitting some of the equipment that exploded in a shower of sparks. His second shot slamming into the door as she closed it and locked it from the inside.

That would buy her a little time as the door buckled, claws that could hew threw stone had been making this metal look soft by comparison or was it just that he could tare through metal just as easy?

The door was hit again and again in short order though she had the time to check … it looked as if the Vorun's shot did most of the work in frying the communications system, at least the long range stuff though she still had to take out the internal communications where someone might have used an intercom to alert others of what was going on.

She even had time to contact the Adda, it was time, the signal for the attack given though it was then that the door was breached by the Vorun, his head swinging to the slave, mandibles clacking, communications equipment destroyed, the smell of burnt wiring emitted it aimed that huge rifle at here casually as it filled that doorway. That crystal on his armband flickered and so did his image.

“END OF THE LINE, HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD.”

He covered her analyzing her actions and thinking just what he was going t do seeing that the communications were down … and attack was imminent … he could not alert the others but may have had time to save his own skin and Quebos too only because he was so close at hand.

“LETS GO!”
He demanded gesturing her to take point as she lead the way. If she complied he would move out of the way and cover her then scoop up Quebos as they made their way to the cargo elevator at the end of the hall. If she resisted, well she might be in for a bit f a treat though he could not afford to delay here for long if he were going to get out of this ...

Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:24 am

Quebos was disabled easily enough and he worked as perfect cover and bait to allow Alexandra to flee into the communications room. The rifle may as well been a ship's cannon as it blew through a portion of the tech in the room. Thankfully, the agent was still in one piece as she quickly dealt with the comms and ordered the attack to begin. With that, the mission was a success. The only problem was the russian woman had no means of escape as the door was torn open.

The only saving grace was not being shot immediately. But, there was no way she would be able to avoid this skilled guard's aim. The agent complied, raising both hands and putting them behind her head. "You have already failed in your task, guard," she called out, "Your insurance is that body in your grasp. Others will come and they will kill you if you resist. But... If you were unconcious in a way that looks like you protected your boss, perhaps Quebos will forgive you or perhaps better..." She tried to appeal to the fact this alien may be dead already due to this failure. There was no way for the agent to defeat this thing with only her suit. Even if he did not agree with her offer, thinking about it meant more time for someone to reach this room if possible.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:00 pm

The Vorun didn't seem to care. He was smart enough to conclude that things had been lost here but not willing to take the gamble that being unconscious brought especially when it was clear that he had the advantage here.

He wasted no time in thought, grunting. “MOVE.”

He figured that she might be right, that Quebos would be upset with him. But if he captured the one responsible for his loss and got him out here then that would go a ways toward being forgiven and if it really came down to it the mercenary would have no problem killing an unarmed doctor the only real concern was the drug that he had been hoked on. Could he get t another supply of it? Getting to the infirmary would be a delay that he could not afford.

So he lead the agent to the elevator without delay. Sometimes it paid being the bodyguard of the boss and he covered Alex demanding her to remove a key card from Quebos. He stuck in in a thin slot beneath the buttons on the elevator pressing the lowest floor though holding it for a few seconds before releasing it and having her return the card.

There was another level that had not been on the plans, one beneath the earth that had a train that only connected this place to another hanger. He had gotten her on the train, which seemed easy enough to operate like an amusement park ride instead of a real train.

Once at the next site he heft Quebos up again. It was clear he was not worried about what sort of weapons she was carrying since he was in such a hurry and not worried abut them anyway that he did not disarm her yet. It was doubtful that she could do any real damage to him though once aboard a shuttle and they had blasted off he had turned his attention back to her.

Quebos was still out of it. He must have really been vulnerable to electricity. After a course was set the large creature turned back to her. “DISCARD ALL YOUR WEAPONS.” He watched her the huge rifle not even trained on her now though really he did not need to use it and risk damaging the ship in the process when he could crush her easily enough.

“THE SUIT TOO ...”
It was a weapon as far as he could tell. If she did not remove it he would take pleasure in taring it off, an electrical discharge might tickle a little … he watched her as he set down the larger weapon ensuring that it was some distance from her before approaching.

“WHO SENT YOU?” She probably would not be so forth coming, his size was intimidating though and if she did not tell him he would save that for Quebos, he did not care. What he had concerned himself with was his next dose though currently he was good the destination he had selected reflected that, he had gone to a place where he could get the drug rather than a bastion to defend his charge. His survival came first after all, even if Quebos argued that fact with him it would not change where they were going, Quebos did not control him … Goro may have the Adda hold him in reverence and Quebos may have had a few mercenaries that he later addicted on a drug though the Vorun were still willful and quite disgruntled with being tricked even if they did not voice that fact to only other Vorun. In many ways their situations were similar.

Her heavy breasts were lift up as he inspected the fact that there were no additional weapons there … fake scars that concealed tools or the like. He was very through having her open her mouth to look inside, sweeping his large clawed hands over her, through her hair particularly fr anything amiss.

“JUST TWO MORE PLACES TO CHECK. SUCK.”
He presented her lips with a claw, that retracted into a finger. Another finger swept against her clit in a slow circular motion as if attempting to arouse her …

He continued to do so, knowing just what he was doing it seemed ...

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:19 pm

Alexandra had no choice but to comply though both options could very well lead to her death. She was led onto a small shuttle train which was taking her to some other part of the facility or a whole different place entirely. The agent had no weapons besides her suit which she stripped off. She wore nothing underneathe as per her Master's orders. The only answer she gave to his question was her master, hoping he would just assume she was just a slave who did not know her master's real name.

Then the guard did a more thorough search for weapons. The agent shivered as a large finger pushed against her clitoris and inside her juicy depths. She sucked on the offered finger. There was nothing she could do. The creature could easily overpower and kill her. Eventually, the drug in her system would wear off and the withdrawal symptoms would end her. In the end, she was just delayin the inevitable. She shivered as the finger continued to stroke her in ways that left her knees wobbling.

Fri Apr 25, 2014 2:28 pm

“YOUR MASTER ...” He had not believed that she was a slave, not initially but the fact that she had no other weapons on her lead him to believe that she was telling the truth. Perhaps her Master was immune r resistant to electricity. It did not really bother him since it went beyond his job description to get information.

Quebos could worry about that. He just had to make sure she had no weapons and for her sake he allowed her to lube up his finger before inserting it into her ass. Just a little check first … the one one her finger had tried to get her aroused a little so he could press that digit into her. It was thick and full like one of the larger Adda cocks though not so scaly but equally as hard.

At first he had been checking for weapons but took some delight in her response so his finger moved in and out of her as his other hand groped a breast, letting that tit flesh roll against his hand. It was unusual but in the creature's huge hands her tit didn't appear as large as it was had it been one of the Adda toying with her.

Fingers mashed that breast and kneaded it. “SEX SLAVE?” It did not matter if she answered the question or not. He looked to Quebos who was still out on the deck of the ship then back at the slave. Well, no sense in wasting time.

As he drew his finger out of her he presented it to her lips. “SUCK!” He demanded as he went back playing with her breast. “UNTIL QUEBOS WAKES WE WILL HAVE A BIT OF FUN. LET'S SEE JUST WHAT YOU CAN DO LITTLE ONE.”

And with that a rather large and hard member slips out of the chitin. It isn't as fleshy as a human, nor as gelatinous as her Masters or as scaly as an Adda's. The chitin here was softer and not as like though the appendage was usually retracted so it was not much of a vulnerability. For the moment it allowed her to take the initiative though that would change if she were too hesitant ...

Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:11 pm
Reply to topic   [ 273 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 19  Next