View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 The Deal for (Vespira) 

Post Re: The Deal for (Vespira)
Vespira gazed at Celine as she made her offer. As the offer was directed more to the snakewoman, she gave the undercover agent the attention she wanted. Unfortunately, that also meant the full focus of those alluring eyes. She let her gaze pierce into Celine's eyes for a bit as she considered the offer. Already, the Gorgonian mentioned she did not deal with slaves which was of course a lie. "Mmm... I sssuppose looking will not hurt. I am putting much of my trusst in you, Celine. Do not dissappoint me..." Vespira's words were so soothing. Every word seemed to slither and coil inside her head like countless little serpents. The final phrase was more of a command, leaving suggestions that Celine probably wanted to please this snake woman.

"Is there anything elsse?" Vespira continued, her eyes boring into Celine's softened mind. A tendril slid under the table and began to slowly stroke across the agent's covered sex to further distract the poor woman while those eyes and the music continued their work.

Mon May 05, 2014 7:12 pm

The Gorgorian stared at the the blonde as she made her offer. The young woman could not simply look away from the hypnotic gaze of the crime lord. It felt like those eyes were staring right through her. Though Vespira mentioned that she did not have any slaves, she did seemed to be interested in what the fake slaver had to offer. If anyone asked, no one within earshot would not be able to say anything that transpire tonight. Even Celine would be hard pressed to discuss what happened, other than she wanted to do anything she could to please the beautiful snake woman and her dazzling radiance. And that meant to get some girls ready for tomorrow, she thought of two candidates immediately.

N-no, e-except that I-I am s-sure we can m-make a great deal. The fake slaver gasped as she felt a tendril rub back and forth across her covered sex. It was difficult to think with such a clouded mind.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Wed May 07, 2014 7:38 am

Those eyes... They were so beautiful so alluring. The longer Celine gazed into them, the more beautiful they become. The tendril continued sliding along the woman's covered slit back and forth again and again. Eventually though, Vespira merely closed her eyes and allowed the enthralled woman to collect herself. "Then you besst get sstarted. Contact me tomorrow when you are ready," Vespira stated simply, "I believe that is enough for one night. Feel free to enjoy the pleasures of thiss place." The snakewoman got up and slithered around the table and out of the penthouse. Many aliens were still in a daze after being enthralled by the serpent's eyes and beauty for so long. But, at least Celine found herself an in for Vespira even her head was currently foggy as the steady beat continued to throb inside her.

Wed May 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Celine simply could not look away, she was mesmorized by those dazzling eyes. It was simply impossible to look away from something that was so beautiful. The undercover agent could only give small gasped to she felt the tendril move slowly up and down between her legs, doing what it will with her slit for quite a while. Only when Vespira was content did she closed her eyes and stood up from the table. With the Gorgorian's eyes closed, the blonde at the other end of the table was able to speak, Of course, I will contact you as soon as I am ready. The serpent woman soon began to move off, showing all the grace and beauty that made her the star of this establishment. The agent now at least could attempt to think, though it was difficult with the steady beat that seemed to throb inside her mind.

~ The Next Day ~

Celine was busy getting herself ready for the meeting with Vespira. She had worn a similar pair outfit to what she wore last night but now had two other women with her. Each were back up agents that had volunteered at the last minute to be infiltrated into the Gorgorian’s organization. They were to be sold off as slaves, the very thing that the ADD was against. However it was hoped that the two agents would be able to gather valuable information to take down Vespira's organization.

One was had light purple hair and her hair swept over to one side of her head. The pretty woman did have a long pony tail. The young woman was wearing a purple satin bunny suit with matching satin bunny ears. A cotton tail, cuffs with cuff links, and a collar with a bowtie accentuated the outfit. The young woman outfit was completed with black pantyhose and matching high-heeled shoes.

Her partner was wearing a similar themed outfit, but her was made of red satin and pink pantyhose. The partner had short redhead hair that took forever to tame into a basic short haircut. Her blue eyes were stunning. However, unbeknownst to the any of the women in the room, the redhead had met Vespira before. Minerva Rocha’s encounter had been erased from the agent’s mind.

The trio were waiting in a suite in hotel near the snakewoman’s establishment, the Jeweled Viper. It was soon that the Deal was to go down. Just not the way Celine was expecting it to go…

Tue May 20, 2014 4:56 am

((Sorry! Didn't know you updated the post. X.X))

Vespira was rather impressed that Celine managed to get some slaves prepared in short order. Perhaps they were in the human woman's ship, ready to be purchased. The meeting was in a nearby high class hotel. The Gorgonian came with two Saurian guards just in case. The snakewoman soon arrived in the suite, her hips swaying seductively as her scales glimmered and shined those colorful twinkles of light into all three of their eyes. She wore much what she wore the night before. But this being a brightly lit hotel room, her scales shimmered a much stronger array of soothing lights. Her large firm breasts swayed, causing the special jewels made from her scales to dance and sway before the three women's eyes.

The two guards waited at the door as Vespira approached them. Her eyes were boring into Celine's while all three of them were under the full influence of her serpent like sway. "You came sso ssoon? Impresssive..." she hissed softly, "And both are human. Where did you find them?" It was an obvious question as they were rather far from Shokushu so that left very few means of gathering human slaves short of capturing ADD or some offworld settlement.

If Vespira noticed Minerva, she made no mention of it. Minerva had no memory of her betrayal of her comrades and servicing Vespira with her body. The Gorgonian left Minerva with a lovely goodbye present of blocking those memories from her mind while also leaving a lovely little hypnotic suggestion that made Minerva love and desire cock more. That would have certainly put a wrench in the woman's ability to perform as an agent. Now, she volunteered to be a slave. She knew what that meant. It meant possibly lots of sex and lots of thick cocks going inside her.

Fri May 23, 2014 4:02 am

((No worries, I was having trouble being on the Shokushu regularly at the time so I would have been easy to overlook.))

So far everything seemed to be going her way, the snake woman that had arrived seemed to be quite impressed that the fake slaver was about to provide slaves. The crimelord had brought a pair of guards, so there was no chance of Celine and two agents could take down. However that was to be expected, the Gorgonian was known to be very careful.

What the blonde agent was not expecting was effects of the scales. Any clouded judgement that the fake slaver had the previous night, Celine had thought was due to drinks she had. She no idea it was the effects of the music and those scales on the Gorgorian. Their was no music here but the bright lights of the hotel amplified to the effects glimmering scales. All three girls, the fake slaver and her two fake slavers were absolutely memorized by the glimmering scales.

I keep a pair of girls with me. Just in case. The fake slaver said it proudly as part of her cover, she wanted to sound confident. And we can discuss where I found them later. Let us say I know where to look.

Mon May 26, 2014 4:27 am

Vespira smirked as she saw those eyes following the motions of her lovely body. The Gorgonian was wearing lavish jewelry and fine sashes that seemed to glimmer much like her scales did though not in any sort of hypnotic fashion. She truly did enjoy the attention she stole from all three of these women. Despite being mesmerized, Celine still managed to articulate an answer for the snakewoman. Unfortunately the second answer was not much of an answer and attempted to brush aside the topic. "If we are to do businesss, I musst know where they came from," she hissed softly, slithering closer to the mesmerized undercover agent.

Constant motion, the Gorgonian's body swayed as she moved. Her eyes were focused entirely on Celine now. But even before the human woman, the alien crimelord continued to sway seductively. The two fake slaves could see that glimmering body dance before their eyes. They could see those large plump breasts sway as the jewels covering the nipples glimmered before their vision. Her body would starte their work on the slaves while her eyes bored into the slaver.

So far, besides Minerva's presence, the only issue was Celine's quick attempt to brush aside where she found her stock. "Tell me where you found them," she hissed softly, eyes drawing Celine's gaze into them and relaxing her, soothing her as her worries start to fade, "Then tell me your price for these two lovely beauties." Getting her hands on Minerva was enticing in itself. She would have access to an ADD agent and learn more of their secrets and use her against their attempts to thwart her operations.

Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 am

The crime lord continued to move as she smirked at the fake slaver and her two “slaves”. The Gorgorian seemed to covered in just jewelry and sashes that augmented her naked form. It seemed to only add to the prismatic display that was emanating from the snakewoman. Celine attempt to move to deflect the question did not meet with success as Vespira responded. I understand, but if I told everyone my source I would be out of girls, wouldn’t I. The agent attempted to stall for a moment, but the agent could not help but notice that the Gorgonian was seductively slithering closer to her.

Celine simply could not take her eyes of the snake woman as her body swayed back and forth as the glimmered body moved closer and closer. The other women in the room could do nothing but look at the lovely creature. However for poor Celine she found the Gorgorian eyes staring directly into her own. Boring into her mind and making the female relax as her defenses were being worn away.

We can work on a deal that is fair to every one. The agent was looking for a price that would be decent. However it was when that Celine asked where she had found them, she found herself to relaxed to keep their secret. T-they were are with the ADD. Just like that she had given away where the two “slaves” were originally from. Though little did Celine know that Minerva had all but given that away just by her presence.

Wed Jun 04, 2014 5:19 am

"Sseee?" Vespira hissed, "Was that sso hard? Thisss is important to know. ADD means it is posssible that others may come to resscue these two." Celine telling the truth was perhaps the only thing keeping her from being flat out caught right now. ADD agents being taken as slaves was certainly nothing new. Besides Shokushu, agents were the only reasonable source of human females in the galaxy. If the undercover agent had lied, then Vespira would have known that either this woman was suspicious or just very ignorant.

"I would love to hear your sstory on how you managed to capture your fellow speciess, Celine," the Gorgonian hissed softly as she gently stroked the woman's cheek, "What is your price for both of them? If you can keep finding more of these lovelies, perhaps you and I will have more business in the future."

Wed Jun 04, 2014 4:45 pm

I guess your right. I just don’t like to advertise where I got my women from. The agent breathed a sight of relief that Vespira seemed to be content for now with her answer. The idea that the women were former agents made sense, but it was a little too close to home for the blonde. If she had even suspected that the fake slaver was actually a real ADD Agent try to infiltrate her organization, Celine would have been in real trouble. However, she would have to continue her charade.

Perhaps I can tell you the story at a different time. She held up her hand to emphasize the point. Let us start with 50,000 credits for the pair of these lovely beauties.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:04 am

"Oh do not worry about that," Vespira replied as she continued to stroke the human woman's cheek, "I never give away my ssourcess. Your ssecretss are ssafe with me." The alien woman got to where she was through manipulation but also by keeping secrets. Information was power in more ways than one in these sorts of games. Giving away potential business partners is a quick way to become isolated and blacklisted. Reach that point and the only direction things can go is down.

"Your sstory interestss me," she hissed, letting the subject drop for now as the business deal moved to its final phases, "Fifty thousand for two ADD agentss? That is a good price... A very good price. You sseem to be taking a losss in thiss deal. Why sso eager to be rid of these two? Is there more I should know?" ADD agents tend to go for much higher due to their skills. Former Shokushu students are worth even more as that generally meant potential training or at least higher class breeding stock. Vespira's own experience with Minerva Rocha allowed her to know that the woman was worth far more just on her own. The other lovely lady looked rather appealing as well though she had no information on the woman yet. So naturally, the Gorgonian grew concerned about how low the price was. Then again, Celine could just be trying to get on her good side. Many people try to do the same.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:25 am

The blonde could feel voluptuous snakewoman continue to be stoke her cheek even as she explained that her secret was safe. The agent knew she was treading thin ice but for now she had to do so, to do anything else would blow her cover. And she was too close now. Fortunately it seemed the Gorgorian were more interested in the goods that the fake slaver that the story on how she managed to capture the pair of agents.

W-why my prices is so low, the undercover agent recomposed herself. I am still breaking into this market. One that looks like it would be very profitable for me if I can be a supplier of women. It looks like you have lots of connections. Celine sighed. So I am taking a loss here, but I think it will enable to be build a solid business here. The young woman was speaking half truths but she at least from the stand point of a slaver trying to establish herself would make sense. Once I have established myself with a solid reputation I am sure that I no longer be taking a loss.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:09 am

"Hmm... I ssee..." Vespira replied simply, "Very well. I will have the creditss ssent to your account. If you continue bringing ssuch lovely productss, we will have to do more businesss in the future." Celine had been gazing into those alluring eyes this whole time. The human woman tried to compose herself but slowly her body would relax once more. Those eyes kept pulling her deeper into them. Those slitted pupils had spread open, letting the woman gaze into those depthless voids.

Even as her body relaxed, Vespira's hand ensured Celine's eyes never fell away. Celine would not see that her own pupils were dialating to the same size Vespira's. "Relax..." she whispered, the soft and soothing command, "Your firsst deal has pleased me greatly. Pleasing me makes you feel oh so very good. Relax and listen to my voice, Celine. Relax and listen to my voice." Every word of Vespira's was loud and clear inside the mush that was Celine's brain. "It would please me greatly if you continue to frequent my club. Ssit at my table and relax with me. Use thiss money to buy yourself something lovely to wear, impresss me. Wear ssomething revealing, ssomething that reveals your besst assetsss."

Vespira's body continued to sway for the two ADD slaves in the room with them. But those women may as well never existed in Celine's world. All that remained was those lovely eyes. The more she looked into them, the more alluring they become. "Now tell me," she hissed softly, "What will you do when thisss deal is over?" If Celine recited the hypnotic suggestions, Vespira would smile and call in her guards to take the two agents away. "I look forward to sseeing you again, Celine," the snakewoman would turn to leave, her body swaying enticingly as she left through the door.

Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:58 am

The crimelord seemed to be quite pleased with the transaction and would be wiring the money to the fake slaver’s account. For Celine, she had managed to get her fellow agents into the Gorgorian’s organization. But before the agent could really understand what was going on she noticed that Vespira’s slitted pupils had spread open much like a cat about to attack its pray. In that instant, the blonde agent found herself being pulled into the gaze.

Soon the undercover agent’s body began to relax. Her blue eyes could not simply look away, a hand on her jaw made sure that Celine could not even do it if she had the will. The fake slaver did not realize it but her own eyes had become dilated as they fully accepted the hypnotic gaze that felt like it was burning right through her. The young woman had been asked to go back to the club and to wear something that would be show off her body. The young woman could only nod as she would obey the command of the crimelord. It would be the best thing in the galaxy to please Vespira, of that the agent was sure. Nothing else mattered for the moment, not her fellow agents or even the Directorate.

Vespira asked the well-endowed woman what she would next. I-I will use…the credits I earned from this deal….to buy the an outfit…an outfit which will show off my assets. I will then…go to your club. I will be there….to relax…to relax and sit at your table. Nothing would please me more, Vespira. The young woman returned Vespira smile, barely noticing the guards taking away the other two undercover agents. She only watched until the door shut behind the enticing snakewoman, then Celine immediately gathered her stuff. She had some shopping to do.

Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:28 am

Vespira took her two lovely purchases to the club and into the basement floor. Two saurian guards were behind the two agents while the Gorgonian led the way, her serpent body swaying gently from side to side as she slithered. The lights reflected off her scales, giving both the poor women a lovely little hypnotic show for the trip.

"Ssuch lovely prey you two are," Vespira hissed softly as she led the two into a small room. There were two metal chairs with numerous instruments and shackles attached. There were shelves of tools and chemicals that were no doubt for either interrogation or breaking in a captured woman. The guards waited outside as the door closed shut behind the two captured agents. "Mmm... I would put you two to work immediately," Vespira began, "But, hearing that you are agentss has me curiouss." She slithered before the two women. Her hand cupped and caressed a cheek of one agent then the other as she passed. Eventually, she stopped before Minerva, prey she was already well familiar with.

She lifted Minerva's chin and looked deep into those eyes. It was time to see how much the woman's subconscious retained after so long. "Lissten to my voice," Vespira hissed softly, "Look into my eyes. Ssearch deep within yoursself and tell me who and what you are." Her words would echo inside Minerva's thoughts, demanding compliance and answers from those lovely lips. For now, she would leave the purpled haired woman alone. If Minerva was still subconsciously enthralled to her power, she would love to see the woman's reaction to her comrade betraying them and their plans.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next