View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
Krisna could not belive that was once inside her, reminded by the pleasure she felt as its stiff legth filled her earlyer. The thought forced a shy blush to fall over the the travler cheeks as she was awe struck by the gorgon's massive member, barly even managing to fit the beastly cock inside her mouth it was so large.

"Auhmuh!" Krisna moaned softly, licking its legth while her lips wrapped around its gurth gently bobbing her head up and down as she firmly held and stoked its base to better pleasure her lover the same as she learned earlyer this evening, yet none of the other aliens that she was ordered by felt so? rough? and smooth? Krisna simply loved the feel of Vessy's scales as she ran her fangers agiest the base of the gorgons member playfuly.

It was shortly afther Krisna felt her lovers reach out with a friendly group of tenticles did her lips leave her member to moan out with a lovly set of cries. Feeling Vespria gently caressing her inner thighs and ticklish tender sides, forcing the travler to giggle playfuly befor gazing up at her beutiful misstress with a blushing kind smile. "S-stop that! That tickles!" Krisna giggled as she jumped with each of Vespria's loving stokes, abruptly moaning afther feeling the other pair of tenticles coil around her breasts to tightly give her sensitive orbs a nice squeeze as the soft flesh molded around Vesprias tenticles only making the girls nipples stat errect to better be flicked side to side. "Auh! Ouhh!" Krisna moaned with that touch, stuggling to focus as she gently stroked Vespria's cock befor returning, leaning into lick it up from its base to its tip slowly befor agin wrapping her lips around it.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:24 am

"Uhhhnnn... Yessss..." Vespira's head reared back as she felt that lovely tongue drag along the underside of her thick shaft. The member jumped to full attention, filling with hot blood as it pulsed and swelled with the wonderful stimulation. She loved how Krisna's eyes widen at the sight of the thing then immediately got to work. The enthralled human used both hands to work the shaft while washing the tip with her lips and tongue.

The woman's body was sensitive to the touch as her weakpoints were found or simply due to her first night of work leaving her body tender. She admired how her pet struggled to get the phallus inside her mouth, spreadin those lips wider than Krisna ever had done before. Krisna would feel how hot the rod was between her lips as she tasted the steady flow of precum.

A few long thin tendrils slid down between Krisna's thighs. One wrapped and proceeded to tug and stroke the woman's pearl slowly while the other swirled deep inside those wet depths. The thrusts start out slow, much like they did when the woman was pleasuring those patrons during her first night on the job. Vespira's pleasure was Krisna's pleasure. The human's body was being trained to expect or be pleasured by pleasuring others. Should Krisna look up while she was working, she would see those alluring eyes piercing into her mind and soul.

"Mmm... Good girl," Vespira whispered, "Lissten to my voice. Obey. It feels good to pleasure others. You love the tasste of cock and sseed. You want more... Need more... Sseeing alien cockss leaves you dessperately horny. You need releasse, releasse that only a nice thick cock can satissfy."

This was what Krisna could look forward to while she worked here for Vespira. Nights spent at the beck and call of numerous horny aliens followed by a night in Vespira's coils and those eyes piercing into her while whispering truths about herself she never knew she had.

With a sharp hiss, the Gorgonian put a hand on Krisna's head and pushed down. The tip would push deeper into the woman's mouth as the entire shaft began to twitch violently. The tendrils pumped faster into the slave's body as hot alien spunk pumped into and down the human woman's throat. "Yessss... Relax..." she commanded, "Relax and sswallow. You want it all insside you. Don't fight it. Jusst sswallow." The hypnotic suggestions would command the woman to relax her body and swallow gulp after gulp of Vespira's hot thick seed.

Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm

The travler stuggled with the gorgon's thick lucgerious rod twitching between her lips as she gently bobbed her head. Slowly up then down, barly managing to open her mouth wide enough to accept it as her tounge licked along its length tasting her lovers sweet seed while still stuggling breath, forgetting she could breath through her nose, leaving the travler dizzy and light headed through the duration of their game touching.

The foggyness she felt left her even more sensitive to Vespria's touch. The sensation only making the game more intense as the feeling of her lovers long thin tenticles sneaking back inbetween her thighs forced Krisna to jump with a startled moan of pleasure, arching along the gorgons lovly tail afther her stained crimson red face winced cutly as her special pearl was tugged and pulled befor her tight young sex was explored afther the gorgon's tenticles pressed in deeper setting into a slow rythem that rocked the travlers little world.

Stuggling to keep up with Vespria Krisna eyes grew half massed as she faintly listened to her lovers words, hearing the echoing beutiful voice consume her thoughts and soul as she worked on Vespria's member with much excitment as though she needed it to continue breathing as she bobbed her head along its length while gently stroking the base of her lovers cock to draw out more and more of the pleasure which in turn caused her self to feel more befor suddenly Krisna felt a shutter erupt innher ownn loins and in Vespria's as well and befor she could react Krisna felt Vespria's hands on the back of her head. With a gentle push, she was being pressed down further, Vespria's cock being forced deeper into her mouth, ultimatly hitting the back of her throut as Krisna stuggled with the transition at first. The fear of drowning was apparent as she felt her lovers hot release fill her lips, Krisna cheeks puffing out as she stuggled to swallow as much as she could.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:17 am

(#2)..... as much as she could.

Gulp by gulp Krisna swallowed like Vespria ordered relaxing, only stuggling at first at the treat to drowning in her seed befor it was all gone were as soon as it was Krisna aroused heated young body shuttered befor she arched deeply alog Vespria's tail. Her nipples dragging along the grain of her scales as she abruptly came, letting out a muffled squeel of passion befor finilly collapsing in Vespria's lap, the gorgons tail still lodged between her lips as she stuggled to pant, her airway blocked by Vespria's cock.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 am

It was difficult to see any fear in Krisna's face at this point. The poor human was experience bliss as her own juices squirt out around the thrusting tendril while her throat filled with more and more thick gooey cum. All through this, those eyes peered into her soul. The orgasm and lack of oxygen made it impossible to resist the alluring gaze. Drowning in cum? That would be a way to go but even that would be irrelevant before the Gorgonian's hypnotic eyes.

"Sswallow..." she commanded, "Sswallow..." The Gorgonian repeated the command over and over again. Even as the woman's brain screamed for oxygen, the words would fill her head loud and clear in the haze. The hot ooze would run down her throat and fill her stomach with its warmth. The more she swallowed and complied, the more Vespira would gently lift the woman's head to allow more space in that tight throat. With a satisfying hiss, Vespira finally pulled Krisna's head off her cock, the woman succeeding in her task.

"Mmm... You ssurprise me, my pet," she hissed softly, "No human has ever ssucceeded in taking my love on their firsst try. That pleases me greatly. Lissten to my voice. You will continue training yoursself to accept your Misstress's love. Use your cusstomers to help you practice ssucking cock when they desire your lovely lips. You want to please your Misstresss more than anything. That is your mission." Even if Krisna was not conscious of every word being spoken as she caught her breath, those eyes would ensure those words were injected into the woman's subconscious to further manipulate the helpless human.

Vespira leaned in close. Her snakelike body gently wrapped around Krisna in a soft embrace before pressing her lips to her pet's. The kiss was long and deep. The Mistress was willing to kiss her pet even while soiled with cum. She could taste herself inside Krisna's mouth as her forked tongue danced inside. Wrapped around the woman, Krisna could feel that still erect cock pressed up against her nude form. Trapped in the woman's coils, Vespira stared into her pet. "Now, my pet," she hissed softly, "Tell your Misstresss who you are and what you want more than anything." The tendrils would continue to gently sway inside Krisna ass and pussy while Vespira waited for her pet's response.

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:44 am

Krisna's stuggling slowly faded afther hearing Vespria voice echo in her ears. Nothing els was important now, only enjoying her orgasm and peering those alluring eyes as she loved both befor slowly calming as Krisna didnt even care she was so deprived of oxgen by Vespria's massive cock lodged between her lips, yet her body still did as she subconsiosly stuggled agiest the membe but ultimatly stayed put, like her misstressed asked, shallowing load afther load of the gorgons cum...

Tasting the gorgons cumm on her tounge as she swallowed as much as she could, gulp afther gulp, sucking deeply as Vespria ordered despite her body crying for oxigen causing a dizzy light headed feel to hit her as the gorgon still played with her sex befor that sexual tension simply consumed her agin. Krisna camme a seciond time, squirting sweet necter for Vespria pleasure as Krisna's eyes rolled back just befor she was about to pass out, sufficating on that cock she felt her self get lifted off the gorgon's cock letting her breath with a gasp of freash air.

With a gasp of air Krisna opened her eyes, and mouth, cutly glazed over from being lack air as the loopy travler tried catch her breath while Resting in her misstresses arms, panting heavily, glisening with cumm and sweat, so out of it she hardly heard Vespria's voice but the sound of her hypnotic suggestions ecohed in the back of her mind, forcing her to subconsiously nodd 'yes' agreeing to what ever Vespria asked.

To weak to move her self, Krisna felt as she was slid along her misstresses tail, moanig softly feeling her errect nipples drag along her scales slowly befor being trapped in Vespria's coiling tail, like captured pray, completly exhausted as she simply panted out and rested there.

Krisna hardly moved she was tired from her work and thair game of touch yet Krisna's lips parted, sensing Vespria drawing closer. Accepting a passionate kiss as their tounges wresling agiest each others, moaning into her...(#1)

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:28 pm

(#2....) moaning into her mouth while slightly squirming in her coils, feeling the gorgon's cock still pressed up agiest her body as she rubbed up agiest it unknowingly befor that kiss finilly broke with a soft cry of passion from Krisna as the travler arched back in the Gorgon's soft coiling embrace befor her eyes widdened hearing loving words, finding Vesria's own. "I-i'm Krisna..... A-nd... A-and Ahuhh!!" Krisna moaned, feeling Vespria's tentcles continue to play with her, making it hard to concentrate as she stuggled to think straight. "I-i want!...eh... I-i want!....uh.. I-i dont know?... " Krisna gasped, her cute flushed face looked up to Vespria confused, unsure what to think befor her features liting up with excitment as if solving a difficult problem. " I-i?... I want...I want! You Misstress!!" Krisna said with a happy loving smile.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:42 pm

Krisna's discipline still needed work but she seemed to be falling deeper under Vespira's hypnotic spell. The woman did not resist and even trusted the Gorgonian enough to allow her throat to be filled with cock and cum. Experiencing an orgasm while deprived of oxygen introduced a new level of high to the human woman. Vespira smiled and licked Krisna's lips when she finally mustered up her answer.

"Mmm... Yesss," she hissed, "You want me, need me. As my sslave, you want to make your Misstresss happy. Your Misstresss loves you sso much right now, Krisna. Relax... Let your Misstresss fill you with her love..." The alien woman freed Krisna from her coils and turned her towards a mirror. The human woman could see her nude glistening form in front of Vespira. Sitting on the crime lord's lap, Krisna could see the giant cock she just had in her throat. Slowly, Vespira guided her pet's hips upwards until those netherlips were resting over that heated tip. "Watch me fill you over and over again, my pet," she whispered into her ear. She had Krisna watch as every so slowly, she forced the slave to lower herself onto the scaled rod. Vespira's new toy would see those netherlips part and swallow that giant rod inch by inch. She would see the bulge revealing the cock's progress into the woman's tight body. The slave would feel each individual scale drag along her tender insides and across that throbbing g-spot. And that was just the way down. There were still many rises, falls, and thrusts to go through as Krisna was fucked through the night.

---

Krisna would wake again, still naked though her body was cleaned. Nearby, another fresh uniform was ready for the woman. It was obvious what time it was. It was time for another night of work out in the club.

Wed Jul 16, 2014 9:15 pm

"I-i want to m-make you happy....uh." Krisna repeated as she moaned sftly, the travler swimming in the gorgons hypnotic trance as her head slowly swayed side to side. "I-i love you....too!.....ah... m-misstress...." Krisna said, softly gasping out and glared up to her lovly misstress and smiled in her dazed state, so happy to hear those words leave those lovly scaled lips. " Y-yes!! Auh! Yes misstress! Love me. Love me t-too!!" Krisna cried back, drnklysmilingat her lover, excited beyond words at what was to come befor soon finding her self released from the gorgons coils nude and infront of a shinny wall, reflecting her self off the wall as Krisna lazly gazed at her self.

She noticed her self, naked, standing there a mess, covered in sweat and cumm befor Krisna cutly yelped. "Eeep!" Findng her self hoisted back up into her lovers warm embrace befor resting in her misstresse's lap infront of the mirror were Krisna turned to gaze at the gorgon from were she now sat untill asked to watch as she was lifted up and slowly impaled on her misstress scaly cock, watching her self get fucked over and over agin through out the night while screaming to the ceiling with passionate cries from the sweet young travler falling to orgasm afther orgasm through out the night befor finilly passing out... everything fading to black.

__

Krisna awoke later the next morning, spralled out naked accrost the bed ofsoft squishy pillows. Still naked, yet clean, her hair still damp from who ever bathed her the night befor as Krisna slowly rolled off the bed, curious as to were her misstress had ran off to but ultimatly dismissed the thought as she staggered to her feet. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes as Krisna quickly noticed a new outfit neatly layed out for her to wear as the new outfit was diffrent today.

It appeared the sytle of the waitresses outfits changed with the clubs changing themes, (todays was sexy maid sunday)....(#1)

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:42 am

(#2).... The outfit comprised of a thin fabric, black and white frilly two piece outfit, decorated with light pink bows. A black and white frilly top that left little to the imagination, letting the travlers clevege hugg tightly to her chest with a light pink ribben choker to go around her slender neck, while the frilly skirt was a tad too short, leaving anyone who wished to peak at the cute matching themed panties underneath. Finilly completing the outfit with a pair of sexy white thigh high stockings and heeled shoes making Krisna seem slightly taller then she accually was.

Afther getting dressed and leaving her misstresses chambers Krisna headed out for the day of work as requested by Vespria, doing her best to make Vessy proud.

The day went as well as one would expect for a seciond day. Krisna found herself under constant sexual assult in less then two tables by a gang of multiple diffrent customer's who were hungry in more ways then one all at the same time. Not even able to deliver her orders, she was just kept in booth afther booth, being fuckedsilly for hours, no breaks, no rests as some of the other working girls happened to get trapped in the same "lunch" rush as she was as this went on all day long, booth afther booth, fucked and passed on like a special desert that came free with each meal. Finding her self exhausted quickly and barly concious for most of her never ending shift, the worst part was she wasnt getting payed overtime for this.... or at all!

By the time the night was over and the last of the aliens left the club, Krisna was found, practicly naked laying spralled out over a dinning table passed out and panting heavily. Wearing only the tattered remains of the sexy maid outfit she was issued this morning along with what appeared to be the whipcream toppings of countless deserts stained over her sweat glisening body. Despite her lack of getting the customers their food, most of her customers were pleased with her "great servous"...(#2)

Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:51 am

(#3)..... and "energetic willingness to work." or "Her want to go above and beyound to please her customers." All reviews were spoken high regards besides the few that hated her servous but those customers can simply never be pleased.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:19 am

Once pushed into complete exhaustion, Krisna would be carried away to be cleaned. She could not finish a full night but at least she was eager to serve. Vespira would have no complaints. She expected her pet to continue doing this and will hopefully build up some sexual stamina in the process. It would take time and this was only the second night.

When Krisna finally came to, she would be back in Vespira's chambers and when the Gorgonian returned, it was time for even more sex and brainwashing. Even that fell into a routine. Krisna was to pleasure her Mistress with her mouth and body first. The alien woman would teach her pet to use those breasts around her shaft while gobbling down that hot tip. A slave was to put forth every ounce of their being into pleasing their owner.

She forced Krisna to swallow her entire like before. Her pet had already proven capable of doing so and it became the starting line for the slave's training. Once the human woman finished sucking her Mistress, it was time to be fucked in front of the mirror. This went much slower than before. Each thrust dragged out, forcing Krisna to feel every scale grinding against her tender depths. Vespira grunted and groaned softly as those tight depths clung to her member with each buck of her powerful hips.

Anytime the slave was pushed to the brink, Vespira would slow down. She would not allow her pet to cum this time. She would keep pushing the slave to the edge only to stop again and again until the poor girl was hanging by a thread at the breaking point. It was time to train this one's discipline.

She turned Krisna's gaze to her own, eyes boring into that mush that was called a brain. Her hips could rock slowly, churning those shivering depths but not allowing the orgasm to happen. "Lissten to my voice, sslave," she hissed softly, "Lissten and obey. When I assk you who you are, you will answer with your name and call yoursself my sslave." Being energetic was good but Krisna needed to ensure her new toy understood her role completely.

"Now... Who are you? Who do you sserve? And what do you desire more than anything?" she hissed softly while slowly churning those hips. The scales continued stroke every cell of those dripping inner walls. Stimulation was at maximum but release felt so far away. "Answer, pet." If the answer was correct, Krisna would be rewarded with rapid thrusts that would send her spiraling into oblivion while hot spunk filled her womb. If Krisna was still conscious after all that, Vespira would move to fucking and training the woman's ass next.

Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:20 pm

Krisna didnt remainber much of what happen. Only that she was delivering drinks then boom! she was being tugged into a booth and onto a aliens pointy lap, befor she knew it her cloths were being pulled off in a brutal way then nothing, nothing but extisy and passion for hours.

Slowly her eyes opened and she found her self back in her misstresses chambers, laying naked atop the bed she knew so well. It was comfy and soft, which was good. Very good since she was sore and tired from so many customers today as she rested soundly up untell the point her Vessy finilly returned signified by the sound of a woosh of a sealed door as the travler in the same insant jumpped of the bed to greet her lovly misstress with a jumping hugg off the bed and into the gorgon's arms and soft heavy chest.

It made Krisna overly joyed and happy to see her beloved Vespria! Snuggling up agiest the gorgon befor they both came back to the bed were Krisna was asked agin and egar to serve her misstress with her body, even learning a new way to please her this night as the travler never thought about using her breasts befor? It was odd feeling to say the least but owh so rewarding as Krisna smiled at the praises she got threw out the night.

Like befor Krisna nearly drowned in cumm and passed out from it upuntell she was taken back to the mirror, slowly fucked as she was brought to the brink mulitple times ready, SO! ready to finilly cum but never given her such release as soon the travler became sexualy frustrated and noticly squirming by the gorgons cruel game as spoke into the girls ear demanding her to awnser questions as she simply nodded yes and gasped at the tingly sensation of scales running alongevery fiber of her being.

"I-i'm K-Krisna!..Ah!.. y-your slave!" Krisna shouted out loud as she moaned loudly to the ceiling as she squirmed and writhed in Vespria's lap as the scally cock twisted inside her tight passage.... (#1)

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:13 am

(#2).... "I-i....s-serve.....eh... you misstress...... a-and...ah and...I d-desire....hmmh.." Krisna mummbled out as she arched along Vesprias body her back was agiest and moaned agin softly as she flicked her bright blue eyes back to the gorgons own. Letting Vespria see the young travlers redded face as she smiled sweetly behind all that want to reach her peak, giving her awnser. "I desire....y-you! Vespria!" Krisna shouted out loud as finilly it came, the final push into oblivion. Feeling the sudden rapid pushs bounce her on that lap reward her befor hot seed came forth filling her passage as Krisna was spun into pure pleasure, criing to the heavens in sheer bliss, cumming at Vespria's relentless assult befor finilly Krisna's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she toppled over face first into the bed of soft pillows, panting heavily barly concious afther such a over whelming experince as she whispered the words softly betwen pants for air. "I-i... love.... you ...Vessy...."

Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 am

Krisna's overjoyed response to her presence was certainly pleasing. The woman was learning quickly how to physically pleasure the Gorgonian and others with her lovely body. The woman obeyed Vespira's commands and accepted all the serpent woman had to offer. Krisna was loving being a slave.

Vespira finished pumping herself into Krisna's quivering sex. "I told you not to call me that," she hissed softly as she pulled out of the slave's body. The human was exhausted but still conscious. Perfect time to train her further, Vespira thought as she grabbed both of the human's wrists and pulled her up onto her knees. The woman would feel that hot tip push against her ass and start working on breaking that in one inch at a time.

---

The days were routine. Krisna slept through most of the day and worked the cafe at night. After work, she would have sex with Vespira while the Gorgonian fed her vulnerable mind more commands, molding the slave's will to become a perfect little servant. The hypnotic suggestions were similar to the ones before, wrapping Krisna further around the snake woman's finger. Days would become weeks as this continued. The labs were finishing up all they could about studying the ship and its data. There was nothing about the future and the technology was unfortunately inaccessible. Still, there was a lot of data on current species and individuals that Krisna had met in her travels that may prove useful.

Later suggestions were directed towards making Krisna's already reduced inhibitions more so. Even in Krisna's most exhausted state, she would see those yellow eyes staring deep into her own. "Lissten to my voice," she whispered soothingly, "Let yoursself drift away. Think of nothing but my voice." Vespira worked on making Krisna fall into a trance-like state so that commands could be more easily given without her notice. "Good girl," she praised, "Lissten to my voice. You will obey my commands but not remember them being told to you while you obey. You love the work you do here. You realize you love having ssex. You can't get enough of it. You will find yourself inssatiably horny and will subconcioussly do whatever it takes to ensure you get the blisss you dessperately desire."

Vespira stroked her scaled finger across Krisna's clitoris as she spoke. She let those words filter inside the woman's mind before whispering a soft command to make her fall asleep.

The next morning, no uniform would be out for Krisna to wear. In fact, her dress she wore the first night here would be out. It was clean and ready to wear. What did this mean? After weeks of near endless sex, did Krisna even remember her ship and mission? Vespira would be in the hangar area where Krisna's ship was being held. As much as the Gorgonian wanted to keep her little pet, keeping a time traveler may cause issues. Besides, Krisna could gather data out there for her next visit to one of Vespira's estabishments.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:14 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next