View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Retrieval (for Vespira) 

Post Re: Retrieval (for Vespira)
Her eyes widen at that, the thought of failure. There had been a lot there too, the position as slave too. “No, please!” She brings her hips down further pain and pleasure mixing together as she tries to take more inside her addled mind.

She tries to get her barrings, tries to keep herself from becoming a quivering mess though it felt so good, her walls collapse and gripping against that member, the fact that she had failed pressing her beyond the limits of her body as she takes that portion inside her wet core almost pleading with the call of her body.

“I, I did not know, give me another chance, Mistress!”
The last word unfamiliar to her and yet at the same time if saving Selena meant losing her own freedom in the process she had seemed willing to make that exchange possibly confirming that this crew member was a lover or family member if this had been the case.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:04 am

The bliss and pleasures mixed in with that alluring gaze had softened up Scorch nicely. The small nudge Vespira gave was all it took to send the woman's mind tumbling down the path she had prepared for the mercenary woman. "My patience grows thin, Desstiny" Vespira said though her cock pulsed and twitched from the sudden thrusts of Scorch's hips. The human woman was truly growing desperate. Was this due to the hypnosis or was this crew member something more than just a member of a team? It was hard to say as her eyes influenced people and creatures in different ways at different rates.

The thick tip jammed against the woman's cervix as she tried to fit more of that monstrous rod inside her. Despite trying to bring Vespira more pleasure, the scales were now grinding harder and faster than before. Every stroke against that g-spot caused the walls to tighten and be put at the complete mercy of the scales on the unyielding rod.

"I offer you ssomething you could not ever achieve alone," Vespira hissed softly, gazing deep into those eyes as she told these suggestions as truths, "Only I can ssave your friend from dissgussting men like Mercer. What I offer is out of kindnesss. I take your friend from Mercer and protect her from future attemptss to ensslave her. All you had to offer me is yoursself. You offered to become my sslave and you cannot even perform that well. Does becoming my sslave dissturb you that much? Don't you feel good sserving my will. I feel how your dripping cunt trembles with excitement. You deep down love being my sslave. You love fucking my cock. You want more opportunitiess to fuck thiss cock. Is thiss all true?"

Instead of asking questions first, Vespira always worded her phrases as suggestions and commands, slipping them into her prey's subconscious before asking the question and having her thrall agree with all these newly stated facts. Scorch was unbalanced and desperate right now. Vespira was going to feed as many suggestions into that mush called Destiny's brain while the woman is still exposed and vulnerable.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:24 am

“No, no, it feels AH great!” She had a tough time resisting the tremble that surged through her then. She eagerly moved against the cock she was told she so needed, so wanted, her mind a complete mess given that it had never been attacked before and was wide open.

There had been little mental defenses. Only what was natural for humans and the innate defenses tended to be cloistered about secrets and important elements but these suggestions?

There was nothing preventing them from taking root.

“No, it does not disturb -AHH- me. I feel good. It's all true!”
She caresses one of the large breasts with a hand as she bounces against that pole, her mind mush against the hypnotic effects.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:43 am

Scorch could feel the fine scales that covered that lovely bosom. The scales reflected every bit of light, making Vespira's lovely form shine like a radiant goddess. Vespira grinned wickedly as Scorch admitted to everything being true. It was wonderful, her new toy was already breaking in nicely.

Vespira grabbed Scorch's wrists. "You love it? Then let it take you!" Vespira commanded as her hips suddenly surged upwards. The human woman would feel herself sliding up and down the scaled shaft at rapid speed. "Ssubmit! Become my loving ssex sslave, you dirty sslut!" she hissed loudly. Every thrust slammed against Scorch's cervix. Scales stroked and ground relentlessly into her clinching passsage and against her already throbbing g-spot. The thrusts would send Scorch upwards only to be stopped by Vespira's arms holding those wrists and yanking her right back down with a loud wet slurp.

She did not care if her pet came at this point, She would fuck through the woman's many orgasms until the Gorgonian was ready to release her own hot load. Vespira would let out a sharp cry from those hissing lips. Her grip tightened on Scorch as she pulled the woman as far down her cock as humanly possible. The Gorgonian's molten seed flooded into Destiny's womb. The thick cock preventing the seed from escaping, causing it all the flood and swell the woman's womb. Every pulse, every throb released more and more seed as the human's belly swelled like she were pregnant. Of course, the seed was not compatible with humans so there was no danger there.

When Vespira finally finished, she took a slow breath and gazed at her new toy. She would gaze into those eyes as she gave further commands. "You now sserve me," she hissed softly, "I am your Misstresss... You are my sslave... You will deny me nothing and give me everything... Do you undersstand me?" Once she heard the answer she wanted, Vespira gave one last command. "Give me a frequency that I can contact Mercer with."

Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:04 am

Her instincts told her not to cum to hold back yet was she getting permission now? The pace had increased suddenly, it hurt but with each thrust Selena's name pressed into her mind and at the same time that their pace had increased it felt wonderful too. One sensation dueling with the other addling her mind further.

Scorch's breasts bounced up and down with each firm thrust into her sweltering core. She could not hold back even if she had wanted to as Vespira swiftly fucked her to another orgasm, her core clenching around that that rod as she throbs against her.

Her belly soon expanding feeling the gush of that seed within her, there was simply no place for it to go as her head tilted back and she let loose a stark cry as she continued to cum around that member that served as a cork, her juices only added to the voluminous cum that flowed through her.

Did she fail? Had she succeeded. She was unsure though Vespira moved on to explain some matters to her. In any event if she failed or succeed wasn't her fate sealed? There were matters that she was unaware of though in her current state she was not able to grant it much thought.

“Y-Yes,” she nodded at that. She got the gist of that though it occurred to her that she might be serving in the same capacity as she had been with Mercer. Free, but not totally where she could roam about to do things … this of course had been unclear though as Vespira asked for a frequency to contact Mercer she gave it up without hesitation. She had to use it often enough and had one memorized. There were a few depending on where he had been but the one she typically contacted him on was what she gave, with her most recent assignment in gathering the CPU she was using that channel to establish contact with her.

“I am your slave,”
she admitted to what was told to her though she had her doubts as to possessing much that she would find interesting at the moment she had took it that if there was a time that she did possess anything that might interest her then it was to be turned over.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:20 pm

It was true that she was giving up being under the command of one person for another. But, what choice did she have? Was Mercer really ever going to let her go? Every job would have the threat of Selena being thrown in the arena if she disobeyed or failed him. Vespira at least promised to keep her safe. There was also the pleasure of serving Vespira. It all felt so very good. This had to be better, right?

Vespira sat up and began slithering for the door. Scorch was still impaled on the still throbbing rod. Gravity ensured that tip remained pressed against her cervix, plugging it and keeping all that hot jizz and juices in her womb. The Gorgonian carried her through long metal corridors until she was taken to the club floor and into her bedroom. There, she would begin setting up communications with Mercer.

"Lissten well sslave as thiss is your ssecond chance," Vespira hissed softly, "You will clean my cock and suck on it just like you always desired. If you sstop for even a moment, I will immediately cut of communication and your friend will be losst. Do you undersstand?" Once Scorch voiced her understanding, Vespira would slowly slide the human woman off her rod and leave her kneeling before her. Communications with Mercer would then be open.

"Mercer I presume?" Vespira called, smirking as he would no doubt see the perfect display that the Gorgonian had prepared. He would of course see Vespira but he would also see Scorch kneeling before her. The mercenary woman was still naked and glistening with sweat. The woman was on those numb knees, giving a nice view of her sex from behind. With the cock no longer plugging up her womb, cum was now steadily oozing out of her ravaged hole while the new slave proceeded to lick Vespira's long thick cock clean.

"I believe I have ssomething that was once yours," the Gorgonian hissed softly, "I trusst I have your attention? Your free meal ticket is no longer of any use to you which means your other sslave is of little to no value with out Desstiny. I am calling to offer you a deal. I will purchase your sslave and I will forget that you ever tried to ssteal ssomething that was not yours. Interessted?"

Mon Jul 21, 2014 4:32 pm

They were moving now and she felt the further jolts of pleasure shoot through her with each movement that they made. Embarrassed at being seen that way she buried her face int those large tits sucking and caressing them as they made their way on. She did not know what guards were watching though she had fought in the arena before and had suffered the consequences of failure often enough where there were thousands of eyes upon her, were there was recordings.

Or maybe she had not been embarrassed at all and tackled those tits in an effort to please her. When they had arrived at their destination she had been removed from that cock, cum oozing down her thighs in a steady stream.

Her orders had been given. “Yes … Mistress,” it was an alien feeling and still new though she went to work straight away, her tongue licking at that stiffness while a hand pumped that length as if drawing more essence from her before sealing her lips around that member and sucking it for all she was worth.

The real time communication clicked in. Most important or well to do people had them and the lupine appeared on the screen dressed in his finery, a monocle covering his left eye. Furious? Of course, but he kept his cool as he witnessed the scene.

“Why if I had know she was that good at that I might have broken a few of my own taboos and indulged in that.”
He sipped casually from his glass of tea. He was in the B league as far as criminal empires went and had not been on Vespira's level.

“Oh, steal, you have been misinformed. I would not insult you by sending her to obtain something from you,”
he could only imagine that she had been after the CPU too and considered it her own. “But I'm sure you can show her a good home. And so to clear up this misunderstanding I will give you the other.

“As you have stated she would be of little use to me and it would be a shame to brake up the set.”
Naturally he was angry but Mercer was no fool either and knew when to cut his looses. Scorch provided him with some mild entertainment thus far but not enough to piss off another Crime Lord over.

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:06 pm

Vespira smirked at the man's nearly unnoticeable reaction. Oh she loved making good first impressions. Fingers stroked through Destiny's long read hair. She let out a soft hiss as that tongue lapped up her seed and slowly began to working the tip once more. Mercer would see how deep Scorch was taking that cock.

Scorch obeyed orders, focusing only on sucking her Mistress's cock. Even as Mercer simply offered to give Selena away for free, Scorch gave no reaction. Such discipline was worthy of praise.

"How very kind of you, Mercer," Vespira replied, "But charity is ssomething I do not require. I will pay the sstandard price for one untrained sslave. I trusst that is more than reasonable given the circumsstancess? I will forward coordinates to a neutral zone where you can deliver the sslave. Once my men confirm her identity, credits will be forwarded to your account. I trusst that is ssatissfactory?" If they were in agreement and Mercer had nothing else to add, Vespira would finish the call with, "Pleasure doing businesss with you..."

She cut communications and stroked Scorch's head. "Mm... You heard?" she hissed softly, "It will be a few days before the trade is complete. How do you feel knowing you are now free of Mercer and now in my posssession hmm?"

Mon Jul 21, 2014 6:56 pm

He did not like this at all but there was little choice in the matter. He would put a good face upon the matter though and in the future it may be more rewarding then making an enemy now over so little. Mercer still wished to acquire the CPU though it was clear that Vespira had aims in regard to that and the satellites so he would simple have to shift his attention elsewhere. The cost of a war, the resources, it benefited neither of them.

Mercer nodded and took another sip of his tea as the cock sucking went on. Of course the message was clear but for now all he could do was bid his time. “That is more then fair. Unfortunately our information was muddied upon the way.

“The arrangements will be made.”
He grinned and nodded.

“Likewise.”

The communication ended, Scorch now free of the earlier commands though she would have loved seeing the look on Mercer's face as it was clear that he was discomforted but did his best to remain as cordial as ever.

She had exchanged one Master for another for under Mercer she was essentially a slave though she hated Mercer a great deal for all that he had done and even for those matters that he intended to do in the future no doubt.

She looked up, her hand still working as they paused to speak. “Over joyed. Words cannot express enough how I hate that guy.” Perhaps it went more beyond the fact that he had her sister. Perhaps it was more that smugness that he possessed or maybe even a combination of the two.

Scorch was still not 100% certain as to what remained in store for her but if it had been parallel to what she did for Mercer then she clearly had to better of the two and she had not even known Vespira for a complete day. Her suspicions that this was who she had suspected made clear with that conversation she had with Mercer and the fact that he was making no demands sort of cemented her identity in her mind.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:13 am

"Is that all you feel? Because you hate him?" Vespira replied, "Are you claiming that I do not matter or are you ssaying that hate me as your new owner?" The Gorgonian continued stroking Scorch's hair but she expected answers to her questions. The human must know that she was still in a very dangerous place. It would truly displease Vespira if all those things said in the interrogation room was just lies in order to save her fellow crewmate.

She contacted a squad of her men to send out to head for where the trade would take place. There was no reason to go personally for just a single slave. The squad would send a picture of the slave to get confirmation that this was Scorch's friend before picking her up. But, that would happen when they actually arrive which will take a day or two.

"It will take a few days before your friend is retrieved. Thiss gives you time to go and retrieve your ship. You will be taken back to the sstation where your ship was left behind. You will take it and from there I will give you further orders on your firsst mission. By the time you reach the sstation, your friend will be in my possession. Do you undersstand me pet?" Vespira hissed while gazing into those blue eyes of hers.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:52 am

Her hair stroked as she continued to caress and lick that cock. The need to have it had been implanted in her mind though she listens to what her new Mistress has to say. Immediately she shakes her head taking a long suck of that member first, her tongue flickered over the tip.

“No, not at all. Elation to be out of his clutches, to finally be appreciated for the work I do rather than the ceaseless means of torment that he held over me for so long.” She knew that was a part of it, that Mercer had taken delight in watching her squirm and seeing just how much she would squirm to safeguard Selena.

Perhaps he was waiting for her to inevitably mess up to show her that this was her fault, that her sister suffered because of her. It was a long drawn out matter it had seemed but thus far she had managed everything, well until now though now it did not seem to matter.

“No, Mistress, I do not hate you."
She swirled her tongue against the tip of that member.

The instructions made clear it seemed that her role was to be roughly the same as it was.

“Yes, I understand,”
she answers as her fingers still rise and fall against that impressive length, her blue eyes absorbing those words into her skull. “Should I go now?” She licks that shaft from base to tip again as she awaits an answer.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:11 am

"Mmm..." she truly admired how her pet would pleasure her while she waited for further orders or confirmation. Such initiative was difficult to train in some slaves but Scorch was a natural it seems. "Yess, you may go," Vespira hissed, "But before you go know thiss... The ADD, they are not fond of my operations. If they were to ssucceed in sstopping me, I will not have the resourcess to protect you or your friend." Just a lovely little seed to plant in Scorch's mind should she run into any fellow humans during her missions.

As Scorch rose to leave, Vespira stopped her once more. "My, you left a messs on the floor, clean it up," Vespira pointed the puddle of cum that had been oozing out of her cunt all this time, "Tell me how much you love the taste of my sseed as you lick it up, my pet. I do love how eager you are to sserve me. I am certain we will work very well together."

It was a slow process as Scorch licked up the excess seed only to have more drip onto the floor from her quivering folds. But, persistence paid off and soon the mercenary was on her way to meet with two of those men that captured before. They would take her in one of their ships and head for the satellite where her ship was still docked in the hangar.

Part way through the trip, a message would broadcast through the shuttle requesting Scorch's presence. A picture of Selena would come up (assuming Mercer did not try to pull a fast one during the trade) and the message asked for confirmation that this was the lost crew member Scorch mentioned before. If confirmation is given, the message would simply end. Was it finally over? Was she free of Mercer forever now?

Meanwhile, Vespira hissed softly as Selena was brought before her. "Sso... You musst be Sscorch's friend..." The Gorgonian would slither closer to the woman, her eyes staring deep into Selena's. Soon, her world would be changed forever before the gaze of Vespira.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 4:25 am

She had been dismissed and went to rise before she was halted, her attention brought to the puddle on the floor before moving back to it. She had nothing but her body and understood she was suppose to use her tongue here which she began to do though more seed leaked out of her.

The first few times she had dealt with it before cupping a hand over her sex to minimize the mess she continually made and while some seed still spilled out against her hand it oozed over it to either side slowing the flow at least so that there was not as much to clean.

“I love the taste, Mistress.”
Her long tongue continued to like through the cum, occasionally her blue eyes flick up between small moans though it does take a bit. Before finishing she rubs her hand against her pussy lips then draws it to her mouth, her hand being licked before she turns to the floor again seeing to any drips that she had missed the first time around.

“It is exquisite, like a fine wine.”

When she was dismissed she had been directed to the appropriate people and dresses and cleans up if allowed. Her belly still swollen with the influx of see makes wearing her clothes rather difficult if allowed them and her top is absent only a black bra worn over her breasts and her pants unfastened at the front.

When the message comes in she confirms that it is indeed Selena. Mercer was unwilling to risk any fast ones over a pair of slaves though perhaps in time if the right situation came up and he could get away with it though for now he simply bought his time.

When Selena was brought before Vespira she took stock of her new owner though she shook her head in denial of that fact.

“Scorch? No, I'm not Dessy's friend I am her sister,”
she answers. “Though I suppose you could say we are friends too.”

She had wondered if she should have kept her mouth shut about that though Mercer had taken delight in catching her in lies. He might have not toss her into the arena for it but had other methods that he liked to use on her to wean her out of what he had considered a bad habit. Even lies of omission were treated as lies and thus punished.

'All I ask for is a little honesty.'

Of course she had no idea what he was making her sister do for her own amusement.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:52 am

"Sisster..." Vespira repeated. Seems Destiny left out an important detail. That would need to be dealt with next time they speak. But now, she knew exactly why Scorch was so desperate to protect this human woman. With Selena hers, Scorch would have no choice but to obey and fall deeper under her spell, wonderful.

With Scorch away to pick up her ship, this gave Vespira plenty of alone time with Selena. It was important to get Selena prepared before contacting Destiny. She lifted Selena's chin with a finger, gazing deeper into those eyes. "Lissten to my voice," the Gorgonian hissed, "I purchased you. You are now my property, my sslave. Jusst like your loving sisster. You will sserve me jusst like she does in mind, body, and ssoul. Do you undersstand me?"

"Show me what you have to offer, my pet," she ordered Selena, "Sstrip. Give me a lovely little show for your new owner."

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:20 pm

Her chin lifted upward as Selena was made to gaze into the depths of those eyes after making that revelation. It had been clear to her that this had been news to her.

“Understood,”
she answered after that had been made clear. She hesitates at first though at the command clearly she had been virtually untrained but manages to comply in short order.

Her attire had been fairly simple, just a cotton shirt, bra and panties all white. The blond removes her shit casting it aside as he fingers reach back unclasping her bra and sliding her arms free as the bountiful chest bounces with that movement.

“Everything?”
Selena seems a little reserved here or seeking clarification of those commands.

Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:53 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next