View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Debts to pay 

Post Re: Debts to pay
"Ah...S-sorry... *pant*....M-misstress...uh..ohh!" Krisna mummbled out befor she criedwith another loud moan of pleasure as Vespria pulled out. It forced her to arch up along the bed, cring loudly as she shuttered with body rocking extisy befor dropping face down onthe bed of pillows, her cries muffled by the pillows as she layed face down only to stop and pant heavily, her rear high in the air as if her body was asking for more sex which Vespria was more then willing to supply as Krisna didnt fight, was simply limp as she was pulled to her knees by the gorgon befor there was a weak jolt of live from the travlers cute petie body. Arching up, her body bouncigas she felt the scaled cock invade her rear end as she could not help but moan out even in her exhausted state as she trashed and kicked. Hips bucking in pleasure as she was impaled by Vespria's beastly cock befor cumming for her misstriss barly half way down her length with a glorious orgasm that left Krisna passed out and blank, a true testimate to her misstrisses skill in bed.
____

The rest of Krsina's days here were magical according to her, she did nothing but make her Misstress proud. Day in and day out, constant sex from the moment she started her shift to the momment it ended, only to spend more nights with Vespria her true love having even more amazing sex as she was tought multiple ways to pleasure her misstress and her customers with every fiber of her being, learning a new tricks of the gamecso to speak over the mouth long period she was in Vespria's establishment payingoff her debt she proble allready payed time and time agin.
____

It was finally one morning Krisna awoke off Vespria's bed, naked as usual. Only to rise up and find new uniform for the day missing. Only thing there was a familure white garment and a note to meet her lovly Vespria in the hanger as Krisna didnt waste time to leave her misstress waiting as she quickly got dressed and ran off to find her.

Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:56 am

Vespira sat on her coils in the hangar. Krisna's ship was there just how she left it. The lab technicians scanned what they could with minimum alterations to the vessel itself. Sadly, what they had to show for it was less than satisfactory. But, Vespira was not willing to take any further risks when dealing with the time traveling ship. After all this time, she grown skeptical about Krisna's role as a time traveler. This could just be a very advanced ship and the data on board was of the current time and not the future. Still, it was worthy of study and cost her nothing. If anything, she made some money off the very eager pet due to her work in the club.

The data that was gathered from Krisna's archives were collected and logged. Information on various alien species and individuals may be useful in the future. The greatest prize of all was another slave that was deeply in love with her owner. Sadly, all good things had to end sometime and Krisna's debt had been repaid in full as far as she was concerned. It was too bad Krisna never even asked how much she owed throughout all this as this allowed Vespira to take all the time she wanted from the naive human woman.

Vespira was dressed similar to when they first met. The jewelry and accessories hung loosely from the snake woman's voluptuous form. "I trusst you resst well?" Vespira hissed, "I have good news for you, pet. Your debt has been repaid and you will be allowed to continue on with your mission. Does that not please you?"

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 pm

The travler got dressed quickly, stepping into that cute tight little white dress she arrived in only a mouth ago. Hastly pulling it up over her around her petiet little body befor putting on her even cuter blue panties and matching shoes that made her legs divinly sexy as the young blue haired girl left quick as a flash to meet her misstress in the hanger.

Meanwhile Vespria's techs were able to find very little useful information. Only bits a pieces, mybe a high prority target here or there but most was very releitivly useless as far as knowing it. However any thing the enginers physicly did to the ship seemed to be pointless as if the ship its self was dening them anything. In some cases when a tech woud go to remove a panel, he would find the panel just up and vanish while he was not looking or even simply refused to budge in the first place, yet some enginers could not help but feel that the ship was even dening them access to anything that seemed important as directng them to less important things as if a ghost inside the machine was toying with them. Despite all this the information Vespria's techs took might also notice any metalic samples taken from the ship were slowly distroying them selfs, while pictures and data files on anything including Krisna was slowly getting deleted or corrupted as if a virus was responsable. The ships own A.I sought to secratly erase anything involing it or Krisna from any records Vespria's thugs might have taken as a way to cover tracks.

Meanwhile Krisna had finilly reached the hanger bay in a rush. Smiling as she saw her misstress resting on her coils in the hanger befor the young girl simply jumped with excitment and ran to the gorgon with open arms, jumping into the gorgons arms happly. "MISSTRESS! VESPRIA!" Krisna shouted lovingly as she jumpped into a hugging embracewith her misstress befor smiling up at her afther hearing the good news. "REALLY! I payed you back!" Krisna smiled happly befor she pushed....(#1)

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:30 am

(#2).... Krisna pushed back into Vespria's arms. Hugging and snuggling up agiest the gorgon lovingly as rested her chest agiest the gorgons soft chest as she seemed happy to hear such good news yet afther a seciond Krisna realized a fact as she leaned back to look up at her lovly misstress and frown sadly.'"Does this mean.... I'm not your p-pet no more?" Krisna asked in a sad tone as she stopped to thinkfor a momment befor some tears slowly began to form in her bright blue eyes. "Does..... does this mean... I-i... i have to leave?...." Krisna asked as she tearfully looked up into her misstress gorgious alluring eyes.

Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 am

It seems short of knowing ahead of time and writing the information down by hand, it was impossible to gather any data involving Krisna or any sensitive information from the future. Thankfully, no other data was deleted in the process. Vespira was not pleased a virus got into the system and ordered a full sweep of all computers and databases at this establishment. Thankfully, it did not get on the network.

Krisna arrived as cheerful as ever. The Gorgonian's heavy body easily absorbed the impact of the human woman practically tackling into her to give her loving embrace. Vespira stroked the slaves head gently. Krisna seemed really proud she repaid her debt to the serpent woman. Of course, Krisna had no idea how much she payed back. Needless to say, if Krisna actually owed anything, it was payed several times over with the amount of profit she made working the cafe. The data had some uses as well.

Then the realization hit Krisna. Krisna truly did have a simple mind. Assuming the time traveling nonsense was true, Vespira found it hard to believe they would send someone so naive. But it mattered little. Krisna had proven herself very useful as a servant. The question remained though, what happens now?

Vespira stroked Krisna's cheek as she gazed into those eyes. "That all depends on you, Krisna," the Gorgonian replied, "You have a mission you were asssigned, do you not? But I have many petss acrosss the entire galaxy. Whether you wish to continue sserving me is your decision. Either way, you have your mission. Whether your mission requires you to remain her longer is beyond my knowledge."

She wiped the tears away gently, her eyes still melting Krisna's will as they always did. "You are no longer in debt," Vespira stated, "With your debt paid, what is it you wish to do now? What do you desire mosst?"

Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:00 am

Physical copys of the data taken from Krisna's were fine, if Vespria's techs managed to jot them down befor they were erased of chorse. It seemed this virus only tareted things involving Krisna, and her technologies, everything els was uneffected. Even full sweeps of each computer only proved how starwalt this virus was, as if it intergrated into the very code of the system, simply evolving with any attemp to quell it, yet it will whipe its self out of te system once it is fiished with its quest to erase Krisna's very existance from each hard drive found to contain such info.
______

Meanwhile Krisna stayed in her misstress firm embrace, the travlers arms wrapped around the gorgon's shaply hips tightly hugging the gorgon so lovingly as if never wishing to let go as Krisna's bright blue eyes gazed up into Vespria's own unable to look away as she cried sad tears while listening to Vespria's loving voice echo between her ears. " I-it d-depends on me?... m-my mission?" Krisna's repeated, her puddy mind growing confused and conflicted even more.

Vespria whipped Krisna's tears of saddness away as the travler cutly winced as the hand gently caressed her cheek. Krisna nussling her head into her misstresses palm as she sighed saddly only listening and unable to do or think ofmuch less as shestared hypnoticly into those eyes. " M-my depts been paid..." Krisna repeated once agin, still holding back tears in her eyes as she looked into Vespria's own, so upset by the idea of leaving her lovly misstress. " I desire......y-you misstress!" Krisna said as a awnser.... the awnser the gorgon trained her to say as Krisna smiled kindly up at her snakly lover befor reaching up to take her hand in her own and hold it tight. "I-i love you Vespria! .. I want you to be happy with me... Its what I want the most!...morethen anything! I want to stay with you and make you happy!" Krisna admited as she smiled to her misstress lovingly befor she phaused and thought for...(#1)

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:32 am

(#2).... Krisna paused and thought for a momment. Confused and conflicted as she tightly held the gorgons hand and frowned saddly agin. "B-but... m-my mission... Dessy....and Hope.... they are also important to me..." Krisna yhoght out loud agin as she stuggled to think befor her eyes flicked to Vespria's agin. "W-what should I do Misstriss Vespria?... I feel all mixed up.. " Krisna asked as she wasnt sure what she wanted, only that in order to see one she had to leave the other.

Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:38 am

"Shhh..." Vespira hushed, stroking Krisna's hair, "You are thinking too hard. Jusst relax... Look into my eyes... Lissten to my voice... Let it ssoothe all your worries away." She smirked as she watched those pupils dialate. "Feeling better now? Good girl..." she gave the woman's cheek a gentle stroke, "Why do you think that leaving now means I am gone from your life forever? You are my loving pet, you would do anything for your Misstresss, correct? Your mission, you do for me, your love for Desstiny and Hope, you do for me. Don't you ssee, you do not have to be in my presence to sserve me. Jusst like the work you did in the cafe, you did without my eyes watching. I trusst you my dear pet."

"Now lissten for my tassk for you will ssoothe your worriess and give you everything you could ever want..." Vespira hissed, "Your mission. Gather information on everything you can... Continue that mission. Gather information, learn ssecretss. When you sstore the data, make a copy of that data sso that you may bring it to me when you report to me. When and how often your report I leave to your disscretion."

She let the suggestions settle in before continuing. "As for your lovers, you may continue loving them," she hissed softly, "Use them to practice what you have learned. Pleasure their bodies and make them melt in your arms. Use Hope to learn more about the ADD, that information is very important to your Misstresss. Sseduce her, make her moan out ssecretss I should learn about. And of course, feel free to bring your lovers to ssee me. I am certain they will learn to love me like you have."

"If you find any ADD agents, do not tell them about your Misstresss. The ADD are not fond of my methods. Insstead, get close to them and learn all you can from them and report it all to me..." she gave her pet a soft kiss, "Do you undersstand, my pet? Does thiss make you happy?"

Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 am

"I-i'm..thinking to hard...." Krisna repeated afther her misstress. Doing as Vespria asked as the travler gazed up into those beutiful eyes as her own bright blue ones dilated at the sight. "S-so pretty...." Krisna mummbled as she slowly calmed down, her heart no longer racing, and her tears stopping, her misstresses voice soothing her worries as Krisna simply nodded to Vespria's question. "Yes...i-I...I do..." Krisna awnsered, her shot nerves calming down as she leaned into Vespria's hand as she caressed her soft cheek, listening to Vespria's voice as the gorgon's words calmed Krisna's worries.

Vespria explained to the travler would never not be her loving pet and how she did not need to be in her misstriss pressence inorder to serve her. The work Krisna does and even loving Hope and Destiny was serving her misstirss in a way as Krisna nodded understanding as she smiled hearing Vespria even say she was trusted afther working so long in the cafe un-supervised. It made Krisna smiled happly and embrace her misstriss closer. "Oh Vespria. I trust you too!.... you could have watched me if you wanted! I would not be up set!" Krisna stated as she reached up to hold the gorgons hand befor listening carfuly as she explained her mission.

"Y-yes Misstriss!..." Krisna replyed, as she gazed up at Vespria happy and drunk from those eyes. " I'll gather more information! Ill make you copys! I'll even use Dessy and Hope to learn more! More for our touching games! Uhm... more about "add" and..I'll bringthem here one day so we can all play touch together!" Krisna said happly and with excitment as she put her head agiest Vespria's soft breasts befor arching back to gaze back up into her eyes. "Yes! no add agents will know Misstriss! I'll learn alot from them!" Krisna saidwith a kind smile as she finished with one last agreement befor she recoiled, suprised by the feeling of her misstriss lips on her own, kissing back so tenderly, wrighling her tounge agiest Vespria's...(#1)

Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:57 am

(#2)..... agiest Vespria's own befor finilly their lips broke and Krisna arched back in her lovers arms to pant softly, gazing up into Vespria's eyes and smiled. " Y-yes misstriss. I'm happy!" Krisna smiled as she leaned back up to hugg her misstriss agin befor there was a sudden jump from Krisna and she gasped suprisingly befor she stared up once more at her, cheeks a new shade of crimson as she grew restless in her embrace. "Ah..M-Misstriss...uhm... c-can we touch one last time befor I.... I... over flow..." Krisna asked as she tightly squezzed her lovers hand befor reaching up to gently lift and let fall one of her misstress heavy breasts, only to hear the jewlry chim and rattle musicly befor Krisna huffed and began to pant as if a random hot flash hit the poor girl.... Vespria's hypnotic suggestion was allready doing wonders.

"P-please misstriss?.... r-right here please! Right here in the hanger!" Krisna begged as she soon began tugging at her own dress.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 am

Vespira was pleased. Krisna was completely enthralled and under her power. Her poor friends will not even realize that they will be used by their own lover until it was too late. The effects of the human woman's training came to surface as the woman began to tremble and beg for sex. After so many days and nights of sex and sexual training, Krisna inhibitions were much lower while her libido was working in overdrive. She would not be surprised if her new pet sought sex more aggressively now. But, that was a non issue for Vespira.

"Mmm... Not here," she replied, "Your ship... I will take you there and you will have your ship record every moment of it for you to watch in private as you play with yoursself." Vespira gave a wicked smirk, a final parting gift for such a loyal servant. The alien woman led Krisna into the ship. There, she would casually tear off the woman's dress and toss it aside before laying her across the ship's main console. "I will leave you with th sstench of your Mistress'ss love for you, my pet. Sstart the recording..."

There was no teasing. Vespira's cock would plunge into Krisna's sexually trained body. Those inner walls would stretch and take the Gorgonian's thick scaled girth. The scales dragged and ravaged the woman's insides like so many times before. Krisna would find herself in numerous positions. Laying on her back over the console at one point while being bent over it and taken from behind at another point of time. "Yesss... Don't fight it... You want thisss... You need thisss... Beg for more!" Vespira hissed with glee as she pumped the first of many hot loads deep into Krisna's awaiting womb. Hopefully the ship's sensors did not miss a single moment of this erotic encounter.

Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:35 pm

"N-not here?" Krisna repeatedasshe confusly looked at her loving Vespria then suddenly back at her ship as her misstress choose the new destination and what she was to do once inside. Asking Krisna to record their playtime, forcing a deeper blush to form on the travlers cute red cheeks fallowed by a even cuter smile as the young women nodded in agreement to this exciting idea, yet Krisna was still confused by the idea of playing with herself."Y-yes! Auh!! Misstriss! I will! I will catalog it all! The guild will love it!, your so smart Misstriss!" Krisna said happly befor she re-embraced her lover, resting her head agiest Vespria's breast to listen to that heavy heart beat that aroused her so befor finilly being lead back into her own ship, holding Vespria's hand while on the way inside.

Once inside Krisna was trembling, excited and so horny for her Misstrisses touch as she jumped seeing how Vespria suddenly turned andwith a sharp tugg ripped the little tight white dress off Krisna's cute sexy young body revealing the travlers to be naked, no panties as she let out a suprising gasp befr feeling her self get lifted off the floor and laid back on the ships center consol, shivering as her naked body touched the cold metal. "huh! Misstriss! T-take me! Take me please! I love you! I'm empty without" Krisna shouted out loud befor she arched wantingly, speaking out in a tounge Vespria didnt recigonize starting recording as she ask as a small visual of the them both blinkedto life, displayed holograficly over the the center consol and Krisna as she layed spralled beneath the hologram hovering above her.

The Ship didnt miss a seciond, the hologram recorded it all as Vespria coud see everything in realtime in the hologram as she fucked Krisna moaning beneath her. Giving the travler little time to ready her self or propair as she was pluged into violently and carlessly as she arched and screamed out loud in passion over the time of their game, finding her self put...(#1)

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:27 pm

(#2)... finding her self put into many diffrent possions and angles. Soon enough she was bent over center consol and fucked as Krisna cried and moaned, sweating with sexual tention as she was bounced up agiest the side of the consol, feeling her breasts and harden nipples scrapp agiest the cold nipping metal as she blushingly gazed back at her lover and panted out nearly exhausted. "Auh! Auh! Yes! Yes! M-more!! Ah!! I-i'm...i-im...Oh! AuHOoo!" Krisna shouted nonsense as befor long she was forced to cumm once, then twice and even a thrid time by Vespria's first round of sex alone, only to fall face first panting into the center consol as Krisna wasnt given a break and brought to multiple orgasms throught out the time they shared together while her ship recorded ever seciond of two having sex over and over and when they stopp Vespria only knew.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:40 pm

The naive young woman would learn plenty about playing with herself when she suffers a hot flash while alone on her ship. Vespira was amused by the fact that Krisna had forgone wearing any undergarments at all. The human's training had gone rather well. Krisna probably did not even think about whether or not to wear something under her dress. It was just natural to her to remain accessible at all times. Krisna arched her body, doing all in her power to make her nude horny form as enticing as possible. She begged for sex like a proper slave and the ship would have all the recorded. It amused her to think Krisna would show this to her little guild. They would all see how easily one of their members were conquered.

Krisna's body quickly succumbed to Vespira's advances. The woman was on her third orgasm before the Gorgonian hissed loudly and unleashed a hot flood of semen directly into the human's womb. The snake woman had far more sexual experience and a body that could endure intense stimulation without cumming. It was not because Krisna was not pleasing her as the woman was certainly one of the most pleasant fucks she had with a human. Vespira just had much higher levels of self control.

Nails dragged across Krisna's bare flesh as her cock swelled and shrank with each pulsing wave of seed. The human woman would feel those scales dig into her clinching inner walls as it left with a lewd wet slurp. The Gorgonian wasted no time moving onto the next hole, plunging it right into the woman's tight anus. Hands grabbed Krisna's wrists, pulling the woman's upper body back so she could see the hologram of herself being ravaged by her Mistress. Each thrust left those exposed breasts bouncing and swaying while moans of passion filled the air.

An hour or so later, Krisna's exhausted form would be left on her knees. The human woman was given a final command to clean Vespira's cock while the ship recorded it all. The Gorgonian admired Krisna's improved technique due to over a month of practice. The woman had grown used to swallowing the thick load of her Mistress while also saving that last spurt in her mouth to linger and taste inside her mouth before finally swallowing it as well.

Vespira stroked Krisna's hair gently, letting the human woman rest and cool off. "Feeling better now, my pet?" she hissed softly, "Never forget these momentss. Let them be a reminder of what is waiting for you upon returning from your mission. Do not disappoint me., Krisna." The Gorgonian stretched as she sat up. Her body tingled from the long bout of sex and was extremely satisfied with the results from her newest pet. Only time would tell how Krisna would perform out on the field.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:13 pm

Krisna writhed along each one of Vespria's powerful thrusts as she bounched back along the consol and Vespria's huge cock with a cute soft gasp of pleasure. "Ah! Ah!" Krisna gasped as she could not help but twist and turn in pleasure feeling, her breasts bounchingbwith each thrust, whike her nipples stude at poinr as she curled at the pleasure of her misstrisses cock slide deep into her clinching sex as if we body wanted to keep the large rod forever while her scales smoothly push in while slowly dragged out the oppisite direction sending extist enhancing tickles threw out her body befor finilly with a loud cry Krisna came harder then she would see any humen cum.

Krisna was on her third consecitive orgasm, her body trashing in a spasam of sexual bliss befor Vespria finilly reched her own limit. The rock that sent Krisna over the edge into heaven exploded with in her tight nearly virgin sex as Vespria's seed filled her only to spill out afther over flowing and over the consol.

Vespria left Krisna panting, exhausted and sweaty. Beads of sweat rolling down her gorgious sexy young body as her perfectly sculpted breasts heaved for precious air, yet Vespria didnt let Krisna rest for very long as she soon felt Vespria's cock leave her and found her self being flipped over.

"Auh...huh..." Krisna gasped out, shivering as Vespria's cock slide out of her depts leaving her empty befor feeling her self be rolled over easyly onto her stomic, pressing her cute perky breasts up agiest the flap table top of the center consol . Wasting little time Krisna was appruptly given a seciond wind as the tired travler immediatly shot up from her face down possiosion. Arching her naked young body up along the consol as she grit her teeth, her body struggling to accept the huge cock as Vespria spread her rear cheeks to the very limit befor the gorgon took Krisna's bare wrists, roghly pulling the travler back in a deeply arched angle, forching Krisna too jutt out her chest and...(#1)

Sun Aug 03, 2014 10:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next