View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 6:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
 How Things Come To Be (Camryn) 

Post Re: How Things Come To Be (Camryn)
Cammie was certainly hinting many things. The signals were a bit mixed as the woman continued to thank Kanoe and offer methods of 'repayment'. It seemed like Camryn was growing to like the things the witch did to her. She gave the nude woman a soft smile as she slowly slipped off her own clothes and soon joined her partner in the shower. The hot water turned on and soon the two of them were pressed gently against one another like so many times before.

Kanoe gazed into Camryn's eyes for a few moments. The hot steamy waters cascade down their lovely forms. The witch's fingers glide gently up and down Cammie's sides, grazing the sides of those soft breasts. Slowly, those hands slid around the other student, pulling the woman in closer. Their breasts pressed and mold against one another, rubbing with every motion, every breath they took. Warm breaths caressed Cammie's lips as Kanoe leaned in closer. Their lips touched, Kanoe making the first move with a soft lingering kiss that grew slowly deeper as the embrace held.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:55 am

I was getting rather used to being pressed up against Kanoe. It did feel a bit natural now after a bit of time has passed the awkwardness has gone away as well. After all of that walking and stuff too, the hot water felt very nice. The steam that is loose in the shower room is pretty nice as well. We had an embrace though, which lasted very long, in fact, we held each other continuously. After what seems like forever, I went on to rest my head a bit on Kanoe's shoulders while her breasts continued to press itself into mine. After resting my head a bit, with my arms still wrapped tightly around Kanoe, I moved myself a bit to look back into Kanoe's eyes and smiled. I was sure that I have been blushing, it was hard to tell if it was because of the hot water running or was it because of her, though it was probably a bit of both really. After smiling, I instinctively leaned into Kanoe and kissed her once again.

It was getting to a point where I was just feeling a bit tingly... So instead of waiting for Kanoe to do anything, I helped a bit, finding one of her hands and moved it, slowly helping that hand find it's way towards my sex. I made it so it was painfully slow, running down my spine, then my back, then eventually in between my legs and then finally my sex. Making sure that it was Kanoe's fingers who found my neither lips first, which easily made me gasp, and making me stand on my feet. I visibly bit my lips in front of Kanoe as well.

Camryn Portman, Dawn's younger sister.
Camryn's Bio: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6262

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:54 am

Camryn had grown more comfortable with this level of contact. That was not surprising with what this island did to people. But the woman returned Kanoe's kiss as they embraced gently. It felt good. It felt wonderful. But, Cammie was already yearning for more as she gently guided the witch's hand on a long route to the woman's prize. Fingertips traced along the student's spine before sliding around front and down in between her thighs.

The gasp made Kanoe give a soft smirk. The brief tough brought the woman so much heat and need that her body rose up on her toes briefly. She could see the nervous bite of the lip. Cammie wanted this, needed this. But, the woman did not have the words to speak out loud just yet. That would change soon enough as Kanoe knew just how to tease this girl. Fingertips drew away from those needy lips and traced along Cammie's inner thigh. They came back and forth, no longer letting the hand holding it decide where the witch should touch next. Up and down, over and over again on one thigh then the other. Only the tips of those skillful fingers touched bare flesh as they drew ever so closer to those netherlips. Soon, Kanoe was tracing the woman's entrance but never entering as the teasing continued.

"Mm... Are you alright?" she teased, "You seem... Nervous. Do you want me to stop?"

Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:56 am

When I felt the touch I wanted slowly slip away, the first thought that came to my mind was, Noooo. Which was pretty nerve wracking to say the least. Pretty obvious that Kanoe was trying to do her best to draw the words out of my mouth... which I didn't want to admit actually. While her fingers continued along it's teasing path, never fully touching though just enough of a hint of a touch, fully driving me crazy. It actually didn't take to long before my body started aching and longing for that finger to slip inside my wet folds. The water didn't help much to be honest, the hot water just made me hotter and that really really didn't help things. By around the 10th pass that Kanoe's finger did, my body, especially my legs, were trembling so much that I had to hold on to Kanoe to keep myself standing, and having a hard time to actually speak, not that I was actually speaking anymore, only because mumbling and blurred words didn't really count as talking.

The teasing actually got too much that hints of orgasm starts seeping through, and even though I heard Kanoe asking that question, clearly teasing me by now, I answered simply by embracing her, bringing my lips to hers and kissed her rather deeply. I did so also because I was hoping by being this close it would be harder for her to tease me and that finger finally entering would just bring that orgasm that has been tittering on the edge of happening but never happening.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:24 am

Kanoe's lips part, accepting that tongue and was soon wrapping her longer more experienced tongue around it. Cammie was losing control and there was little she could do about it. The witch felt that tongue squirm but hers followed it, trapping it and sucking on it deeply as the embrace continued. Camryn hoped this was enough to satisfy Kanoe's question. But, the woman was going to learn just what it meant to be with the experienced woman.

Cammie could not even stand on her own power but the teasing continued. Coming in close did not deter the finger as it continued to trace up and down for its 23rd pass across those drooling and trembling netherlips. How long would this go on? Cammie's pussy must be absolutely melting by now. But, Kanoe could feel those muscles tensing. Not satisfied with Cammie's non-verbal response, the teasing would fade into nothing. Did she stop? Just as that thought came across, the faint touch would return for a bit only to fade again. Was this a warning?

"Mm..." Kanoe broke the kiss, allowing Cammie a chance to breath as she gazed into those lovely eyes, "You did not answer my question. Do you want this? For not answering immediately, you will now have to answer more questions. You know what I can do to your body. I can make you linger like this all night long no matter how much you beg for it. You keep saying you wish to repay me... But this is not about repayment is it? You have been lying to yourself for long enough, Cammie. Tell me why you keep paying me with your body?" A thumb faintly traced just around Camryn's swollen pearl. Kanoe had enjoyed these little games with Camryn but it was time to tear down the veil and see Cammie for what she really was.

Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:37 am

I groaned, rather upset too might add. I was soo close, oh sooo close in orgasming before Kanoe just as quickly pulled away to deny that first release I sought out so much. The touch Kanoe was giving, got lighter and lighter, to the point where barely the fingertips were touching. With each of her gentle, and barely there touches, I trembled and immediately whined, at the same time struggled to keep myself on my two feet. It was... pretty obvious by now she was extremely skilled when it came to intercourse, something I wasn't experienced in. Even though the water was hot enough to create a lot of steam in the shower room, I constantly had shivers and cold chills running along my spine. Only had sex a hand full of times, that I can remember anyway, and this was never something I had expected. Kanoe literally had me around her fingertips and it is driving me insane. Melting is putting it lightly, I have no real words to describe the sensations that's been bombarding my body, and conscious now.

It was very hard to focus, but I managed to do so, and focused on Kanoe's voice. Saying she was essentially going to push me until I spoke and answered her questions. The answer was in my head of course, the realization that she wanted me to admit to it was hard for me to verbally say. After another trace, along with the still pouring hot water of the shower head, I finally gave in and replied, even though my reply was all over the place. "C-causee... I l-love the feeling! I-I...want to cum! J-Just pleasee!" Which was true. Honestly, never been that sexual type, at all. Tomboys you know? Dawn was the girly girl, I wasn't. Still, don't believe I am, but some how, and some reason Kanoe has been able to bring out that side of me that never really knew existed within me before. I know though, by now was too far gone to really care for the details. Wanted to orgasm... or cum... to submit to Kanoe for the night, so this torture would end already.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:23 pm

Kanoe kissed Camryn's moaning lips. The witch did not let go of the reins even for a moment. "Mmm... Not yet..." she purred softly, "You love what feeling? Giving yourself to me or the sex? Anyone can give you pleasure on this island, anyone. So why offer your body so freely to me, hmm? Are you using me? There is something you are not telling me, Cammie."

Kanoe kept adding fuel to the blazing inferno happening inside Camryn's loins. Lips and the tip of Kanoe's tongue traced along her partner's neck. She nibbled on an ear as her fingers continued to tease that straining bulb of nerves even as it throbbed violently from even the slightest touch. Cammie did seem far more open about sex since their previous encounter. The girl truly thought herself innocent but deep down, they both knew the truth.

The raven haired student knew that she could do anything she wanted with Cammie. The woman would just accept it and love every moment of it. "Why do you keep hiding yourself from me?" she cooed, "We both know this. You find things for me to 'help' with just to have an excuse to 'repay' me with your body. But that is not the case. You have been taking advantage of me. You are not offering your body, you are begging for more. Why go through so much effort to earn my touch? You love this don't you? You love it when I make you feel weak and oh so vulnerable. You try to act tough and strong but deep down, you cannot deny your deepest desire of being submissive and serve under another. Am I getting warmer or colder?"

Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:21 pm

I shook my head a bit, well as much as I was really able to since I was in the throws of ecstasy. Though, the feeling was really overwhelming, can't really say I have ever experienced this before. Never had. Something in the back of my head told me that, Kanoe was having much more fun trying to make me say those words. It was very odd having to admit it though when I'm not exactly sure what to say that can really satisfy what she had wanted me to say to her. It felt like she was a bit angry with me though, wonder if that was true or not...? It was also true that I had no clue what I was exactly doing... or want. Everything has been very hazy for the past week or so, it felt like I was losing myself to the campus more then anything. So, it was literally being speechless and having no real response to the questions Kanoe has been asking. Maybe, maybe I was asking a bit more from her then I should be, but her questions are also very confusing to me as a person.

"I-I don't k-knoww!" I shuddered visibly in front of Kanoe from all of the little touches, her lips tracing ever so gently across my skin. Something was in the back of my head to allow this to continue, but on the other hand, I felt like I should stop and try to find myself before this goes any deeper. Things were getting extremely confusing for me, more as what's happening to me and why was I asking for this? Something was boiling inside of me however, and it was very uncertain what was happening. Was it true of what Kanoe had been saying these past several minutes? Or was it something darker that lingered deeper?

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:39 am

Camryn was confused and could not come up with an answer. The witch merely smiled. She would not force matters further. Two fingers twist around each other before pushing into Cammie's drooling entrance. Kanoe giggled softly as she twisted those fingers as they pushed deeper, drilling in and out of those tight depths. She continued to suck upon her partner's neck. Her fingers picked up the pace, fucking the student's body with rapid efficiency. Camryn wanted to cum so badly, now the woman would get her wish.

The lewd squish of the student's wet folds were faintly audible over the sound of the shower. Fingers untwist and began curling up inside the woman's folds. She felt for Cammie's tender spots, jabbing and rubbing those hypersensitive nerves with no hesitation. Kanoe focused entirely on bringing Camryn over the edge, giving her partner a release for all that built up heat and tension. The witch licked and sucked on Camryn's neck, leaving her faint mark upon that glistening flesh while her thumb proceeded to rub and roll around the student's swollen pearl.

Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:13 pm

I was already so close to orgasming, it didn't take too much from Kanoe to push me over that edge she had me hanging over for the past several minutes. My legs, seemly with life of their own, started spreading apart, more and more until I was lower then Kanoe by quite a bit. Her fingers, drilled into my tight, but extremely wet sex, time and time again. Even though the water was still on, my moans and cries echoed though the empty shower room of the dorms. While no one could really be sure, aside from Kanoe of course, I orgasmed, orgasmed rather hard as well. With Kanoe's fingers continued to work through my orgasm, I felt my juices squirting out of my body, time and time again as if I was a fountain. My ecstasy lasted for only several minutes, but to me seemed like hours. When the high disappeared, everything seemed to clear up, that darkness around my mind disappeared. Everything cleared up... what was that?

My head returned to normal, but my body was still rather wobbly, having a very difficult time standing up in matter of fact. Using Kanoe's shoulders as support, I pushed myself up a bit, so I was able to at least get on my two feet, albeit with her help... and probably her fingers that was probably still buried inside of my sex. I realized only a bit after that she had also left a small mark on my neck, which I faintly cared about. I was still hot all over, although at the moment, it was extremely hard to tell if that's because of the hot water running down my body, or was it from the orgasm and all the stuff Kanoe just put me through just now...

Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:50 pm

Cammie did not resist. She parted her thighs, exposing herself more and more to Kanoe's curling fingers. The woman's insides clung desperately to the witch's pumping digits, making each stroke harder and all the more pleasurable than the last. It was not long before Camryn's cries echoed off the walls. Thankfully the soundproof walls kept the cries from escaping into other rooms. Hot juices squirt out around the raven haired woman's fingers.

Kanoe did not stop pumping her fingers until Camryn's orgasm died completely. Several minutes of complete and utter bliss exhausted the woman and understandably so. The student stood on wobbly legs which the witch helped to steady. She pulled Cammie close, letting the woman rest against her body. Fingers stroked through the woman's long pink hair. The witch said nothing, letting her partner just rest and bask in that wonderful afterglow. Did Cammie consider her debt repaid now?

Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:59 pm

Nothing had to be said between the both of us, well not at the moment anyway. I thought to myself, what was clouding my mind a little bit ago. That never happened before... or not the previous times Kanoe had played with me. Ever since that long night, that felt soo real but also felt fake. Something had always felt wrong for me. Like, your head gets very hazy as if something is blocking it, and not allowing you to see everything clearly. Kind of like being drunk... or having too much weed... Not that I know anything about that of course. *cough* Regardless, Kanoe helped me finish showering, and I tried my best to help her as well, mutually of course. The actual shower, probably took 30 minutes. Including my wobbly legs and gasps from being sensitive after the ordeal. Went smoothly of course, and for helping me finishing showering, I had to give Kanoe a kiss.

After the showering actually finished, I grabbed two towels, handed one over to Kanoe, then kept one for myself. I tried not blushing but I said quietly, "T-thanks..." Before motioning her to go back to the dorm room. I did walk past the mirrors and noticed I was flushed and also glowing a bit. Didn't mind that, just... hoped it didn't last for too long. While walking back and back into the bedroom. We both slipped back into our clothes, whatever made us comfortable before I finally broke the silence, "Uhm... so are you going to head back over to your dorm? Or... are you just going to stay here for the night? It is quite dark already, probably dangerous to walk back alone." And yes, silently I acknowledged that the debt was repaid... all of those dirty talk stuck through in my head though.

Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:52 am

Thanks? Cammie was very strange. One does not just say thanks for the sex or something along those lines. The witch dried off and changed back into what she was wearing before as that was all she had with her. She was offered to stay another night with the other woman. Kanoe would have taken the offer but...

"We have class tomorrow," Kanoe replied, "I doubt I could fit in your uniform and running back to my room in the morning is not much safer. I hope you found our time together... pleasant. Do not act like a stranger towards me again. I have been forgotten enough times." The witch headed for the door, stopping just short of opening it. "But if you are that concerned about my safety," the witch added, "You can escort me to my room so I can get some clothes for tomorrow. I would invite you to stay in my room but I have a roommate and..." The witch rubbed her head for a moment. Cammie was not the only one who had weird hazy sensations in her thoughts. "If you do not mind the round trip, I suppose I can stay here for the night. If that is what you want that is. I do not wish to intrude."

Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 pm

Well it was new to me... she did seem a tad upset that I was acting a bit strange to her, probably when I tried to keep my distance. I understand. "I'm sorry." Was about all I can come up with at the time. I had already gotten into my sleeping clothes when Kanoe brought up the fact that we had class tomorrow and she had no time to really sprint from one place to another. True as well she didn't fit my clothes one bit, so... be my fault of anything happen to her. "I'll come with, my class is around my area tomorrow, I can always just run back after. Mind waiting a sec though? I want to grab a flashlight and a jacket." Picking something warm, and quickly followed Kanoe out of the dorm, closing it behind me. "It's alright, I won't want you to keep sleeping away from home anyway, I can come along. Don't want to risk you being late for class tomorrow, especially if the teacher is a bit anal about being late like some of the professors are around here."

Had that experience before, mean being late is kind of a rarity for me but it still happens from time to time. The last time it did, was not a good experience. Scolded, then forced to stay after class as well to make up the time I lost. Sucks. "It does get kind of scary at night doesn't it? I said, on the way back to Kanoe's dorm. "I mean... it's so pretty on the island but... feels so wrong at night... Wonder if they did that on purpose..." Thinking aloud again, which is a habit of mine, hoped Kanoe didn't mind about that.

Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:04 pm

"Why are you apologizing?" Kanoe replied, "And if you are not going to allow me to walk home alone, what makes you think I will let you do the same. The last time you went off by yourself, you managed to find trouble." The witch may have just invited herself to stay at Cammie's place after all as that was the only way they could stay together and satisfy their desire to protect the other. It was a foolish gesture as Kanoe knew very well that traveling in pairs generally just meant more for a monster to fuck and rape. But, it made Camryn feel better at least.

"My life is always in shadow," Kanoe replied. Perhaps a bit cliché but accurate for a witch who studies the dark arts. In darkness, there was more shadows to manipulate and call upon to channel her spells. The inhibitors still limited the witch to the most simple of spells but, Kanoe found comfort in the darkness despite what may lurk there. She had long since learned that she was not safe no matter where she was, whether it was in the light or the dark. "Did what on purpose? This is a natural island," Kanoe replied.

Once back at Kanoe's dorm, she let Cammie come inside as the witch changed into a school uniform. This was just for the trip back. She grabbed some night clothes as well as a few other things and stuffed them in a bag before returning to Cammie. "Ok, lets head back to your place," Kanoe said calmly, "If you are not going to let me walk around by myself, I can only return the favor."

Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:52 am
Reply to topic   [ 183 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next