View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
Moving images of tending to the demon flooded her mind in the shock induced slumber her body had fallen into, swallowing more of him even though physically impossible without breaking her apart as the nightmare guided the scenario further along and he blasted forth his repugnant release. Daphnee couldn't breathe and her belly and lungs filled with molten cum the very moment her reflexes sought to harvest much needed oxygen, almost drowning on sperm as the edges of her vision begin to blur. She breathed demonic seed, tasted the flow upon her taste buds as the excess simply flowed out in her upturned posture, all the while feeling the bones of her jaw flare up in anguish and rattling with every thrust.

Her torment had been short lived by comparison to the dream before the young woman finally roused from slumber, soft and velvety sheets enveloping her frame rather than dirt and the bark of a nearby tree as some might undoubtedly expect. She was lying in the comforts of a double bed, a pressure on her ears as though the student headed for a swim and dipped beneath the waves in an attempt to reach the bottom of the sea.

Somehow the mind numbing pain had vanished and upon experimenting with her previously broken bones she would find that they were in perfect condition, the phantom ache there upon recalling the memory of her encounter although the sensation vanished further with every passing moment.

She lacked clothes save for her undergarments, both shirt and skirt draped over a nearby armchair although they were drenched to the core in salt water. Nearby laid her collar, the device removed from her neck and placed aside for the time being.

Overall her newfound surroundings were made up of somewhat modest furnishings, the walls adorned by soothing white and light blue colors though the surface below had been metallic which hinted at the current location of the purple gemstone.

Beyond the walls and cabinets of her surroundings had been a pair of sealed doors, presumably leading further into the craft considering that the dimensions of the submersed spaceship wouldn't be limited to one room alone although she couldn't be certain that it was the same vessel as seen by her own eyes during their initial encounter. Ania was nowhere to be seen either in the unknown bedchamber she'd woken up in, but surely the huntress wouldn't be too far from the poor girl.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:29 pm

Green eyes shot open as she sat upright, coughing and chocking as sheets fall away to her waist, the white hot surge of pain still there though fading as if the dream had been a reminder of what had occurred. Wraith had manipulated her mind once and could probably do so with dreams too those parts of the nightmare had already been fading from her memory indicating that it was not enhanced in any way but rather a normal nightmare that she had lived through.

Her hand flew to her jaw though rubbing it, expecting to feel the sharp stab of pain and broken bone but her fingers just felt the smooth unbroken bone beneath. Was it a mere dream … no … that was real. She had spent enough occasions at the nurse's station waking after a particularly brutal nightmare to realize that the bone was probably set, an amazing job though the scars on her wrist had been removed by that palm that Vex applied to her … she had seen the amazing effects of medical advancements and did not know how common place or easy it was to repair a damaged bone or other such injuries.

If it were very easy could it mean that she was in store of harsh treatment when something enslaved her since fixing her was a quick fix?

Her eyes fall upon her wet clothes as she gets out of bed. It isn't tough for her to determine where she was. She had been close to the ship and recalled flashes of azure before passing out though she did not know if this was the same ship or not seeing she never made it inside.

Then she stopped dead in her traces, a hand reflexively lifted to her next skimming across it as if confirming that the dreadful collar she was looking at was in fact removed. It was and she felt … well a mix of jubilation and fear, fear that she was being punished this time around, fear that it could be worse next time but then she had not been so harshly punished with Vex so either it was random and she was having a really bad day or there was something about the way it was removed.

She didn't think that she had to worry about it this time.

Making her way to the set of doors though she tries to quell those fresh images of that demon. Well, at least she'd get to see the ship though she paused at the door first looking back to the bed from over a shoulder and returning to it. As if trained for this sort of thing she makes up the bed without giving it much though then leaves the room giving her jaw an experimental touch as she went.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:01 pm

Daphnee emerged from the bedchamber as the doors whooshed open and would find herself in the midst of a small corridor, doors to her left and directly in front of her leading to the storage compartment and kitchen respectively, the latter stocked with plentiful cooking equipment and a table at the center of the room with two chairs on either end. Further down on the right, however, the corridor unfolded into an open space, complete with minor checkroom where a suit of shimmering armor and helmet resided, seemingly form fitting for the huntress though the raven colored coat had been placed nearby, damp like the remainder of her uniform. Her belongings laid on the floor here as well, seemingly untouched ever since that demon attacked though they remained mostly dry.

She would undoubtedly note the sealed door that couldn't be opened, the nearby control panel indicative of her earlier endeavors to explore the ship except that the student found herself on the other side of the floodable airlock. On the far side of the chamber, however, another opening gave rise to the cockpit where the huntress rested on an armchair, suddenly stirring to life as though her arrival had triggered the senses of her more or less welcome captor.

Naturally the spaceship wasn't anything too impressive, nothing more than a small freighter or fighter craft considering how hard to conceal an entire frigate would be, but the reason for that decision certainly weren't the costs.

"I see you're awake." Ania ascended from the comforts of the flight deck and casually drew near though caught herself stopping halfway through, wearing casual clothing for once and yet without anyone here the predatory alien would probably walk around in the nude given the intimacy of her cloaked vessel. She spoke softly, recalling their former arrangement with utmost clarity. "Your jaw should be in perfect condition. It should be harder to break next time as I've used my own DNA to mend your bones."

No incisions, no pain, there were many different ways the voluptuous female could have restored Daphnee to her former stature although telling her might inevitably fill her with a certain sense of disgust. "You're not in pain, are you?"

Having her bones snapped certainly wasn't setting the mood for anything the huntress wanted to indulge in and considering that they weren't even supposed to meet that day she had to wonder why the student had travelled down the same path that would only lead to her domain. Rhaine suffered the same injury and yet suffered longer than Daphnee, unfortunate enough not to pass out sooner, but Ania had been aware that she needed to tread carefully here, keeping her distance for the time being as the situation was more than remotely familiar.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:35 am

She explores the vessel without snooping through belongings and opening up draws and the like. Just looking at what had been left out for her in plain sight and for that reason while it did occur to her to fix something she refrained from going through the cabinets and draws/ Perhaps later if she was given permission. Daphnee was a rather good cook having practiced a lot either in her own dorm or with her Mistress and so it is a domestic task that she does not mind, in fact she enjoys it though it is not often she can get a hold of fresh fish for some reason.

Considering what Ania actually like to eat too was another mater. Was her palate a bit different then a human's? Her mind considers cabinets full of living food like the stuff Klingons ate in Star Trek. She shakes that thought and eventually finds her things though the pack was a little damp it had not been as soaked as her clothes.

Aspirin … that was going to be added to her survival pack too though she was in no need of any then and there but it would compliment the gauze bandages and band-aids she often packed. Fortunately she had that stuff in a clear plastic baggie though getting out her back up clothes she finds that they are a bit damp too and leaves them, the ship wasn't freezing and she could afford to miss out going around in such wet things any way.

A voice calls to her after she puts her bottled water away after a quick swig.

She's still in a bit of a daze as she found her the day before though not a deep one it had seemed as she neared taking a knee before Ania and dipping her head.

“It is fine, thank you.” She does not ask how it was fixed though having dealt with that mysterious balm the time with Vex she realizes that there are medical wonders she couldn't explain. “You're probably wondering why I was willing to press my luck with the bell acting up yesterday.

“During the night things got better, better to the point where I thought it had passed. It chimed once but nothing happened. I was considering what you said before. That no one stops by for the sake of stopping by and … well … I know we have a meeting for tomorrow but thought I would come by today ...”

There were reasons, not that they had made any arrangements but the bell wasn't likely to sound underwater in the ship and if it did she preferred that it was Ania that she had to submit to, reinforced by that creature she had seen today. Perhaps it wasn't totally without motive but it was a start at least and there was only Kakumaoh that she sought out when she didn't have to meet with him for answers to her questions but their was a price to pay of course.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:25 pm

Why anybody sought out the presence of the less than humane denizens had been beyond the voluptuous predator, neither commanded nor invited to commit themselves to any conscious effort to actually meet up with them by anyone aside from their own unusual stream of thought. Not even the most devoted subordinate in her service ventured across the campus deliberately unless Ania chanced upon her favorite, their encounters driven more by obligation given their past rather than anything else.

She allowed the lovely amethyst to present her clarification on the matter, having listened to her every spoken word in calm and collected silence before speaking once more. "Get up, Daphnee." Her tentacles gently cupped the chin of the marvellous beauty below and guided her back into an upright posture, smiling warmly in spite of their unexpected meeting earlier. "You don't have to kneel before me. I'm already taller than you are."

Ania chuckled softly in her attempts at the simplest comical notions while the plethora of her charms casually inched closer, beckoning the student to turn around and head back for the kitchen where the two of them could reside for the time being for the sake of straining the troubled woman even less after the ordeal Daphnee already endured. "I have mended your bones because you were suffering, not because I want you to feel like you owe me anything."

Despite the odds of actually chancing upon each other that day the huntress tended to offer assistance to anyone who desperately needed help and including the violet haired student had been more than gratifying after how many gruelling sessions other monster had forced her to suffer through. Ordinarily Ania would either be sleeping or resting throughout the tropical heat of Shokushu, lying in wait for the blessed evening hours, but in the midst of dipping into the ocean Daphnee happened to be nearby.

She wasn't complaining, but on the other hand Ania hadn't been naive enough to think that there wasn't anything else on the pretty gemstone's mind. "Now .. Have you really come here purely for the sake of keeping me company or do you actually need me for anything?" Her good natured expression never ceased while pressing on, seeing right through the feeble facade unless proven wrong. "I wouldn't truly be upset if that were the case. I'm by myself during the day anyway and your presence here happens to be an interesting change."

All the while bright blue eyes linger upon Daphnee in her scandily clad posture, dipping to the few garments which remained on her shapely frame, steadily steering her mind to another matter entirely with a little more urgency. "I could offer you another set of clothes if being in your underwear makes you uncomfortable."

In truth one recently denied the other and given what Ania usually tended to indulge in with willing lovers the alluring herm certainly displayed an immense measure of restraint within their current state of affairs. Her playground had been the night and seeing how the time of day went well beyond noon the temptation plainly built up throughout the day, awaiting release once her hunt began though she wished to refrain from jeopardising their arrangement because of some lowly carnal desires.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:09 am

She complied though that remark actually had her smile, it was a small one at that as if the muscles about her newly forged jaw were afraid of compliance but it was a smile never the less.

Coax up she stood with a bit of a nod at that. “That you are,” she supplied the obvious.

Encouraged to turn about they changed locations, Daphnee finding herself back in the kitchen area as she nodded as to Ania's words. Strange, she had been so use to the pain others inflicted upon her, granted it was the first time that she felt the shattering of bone and the last time she had wanted to feel it for herself but for a creature to seek to heal her … Vex had used that palm on her scars and for a time his words guided her through a dark time, she was still a mix of emotion with him, good, bad, she didn't know. With his Master he was a loaded gun to deal with never knowing when the Master might require his servant to darker deeds.

She brushed her jaw. “I suppose you'll be inside me for quite a while this time, hm?” Slowly she was coming around, slowly trying to forget. In part the removal of the collar helped and though she could do little if something showed up she had options on how best to deal with a situation where the collar, if it so choose, did not allow for her free will.

“Your motives for doing it do not matter. You did it when you didn't have to and to that I am grateful,”
she knew a thing or two about motives being different at times or concealed. Her initial motives had been driven by that collar though she did not mind being her so much. It was only then that she realized that she was stuck her as long as Ania desired, she was incapable of opening up the door at the airlock but that was fine, she did not have a panic attack about that realization though, just an understanding that occurred to her just then.

How to answer? Well, there was only one way to do so, her Mistress had ingrained straight to the point answers without lying and the fact that any student would offer themselves up willingly would be suspicious.

But it was complicated and she had to explain a little rather have a concise answer here. “Yes and no in a way. After a close call last night with the collar I realized that if I had another day like that that my mood for tomorrow would be ruined and I didn't want to turn you away again. So by coming here …

“Well, I didn't imagine that anyone or anything else could get at me and if you were to do anything I had doubted that it would ruin my mindset for tomorrow evening. I remembered that no one has come to you, not on their own accord any way, and though there was a motive for my actions their was no compulsion on my part to come here, nothing other than a gamble on my part in making it here. I'll go back if you wish, but ultimately it was my choice, for whatever reason, to come here.”

She had hoped to stay, even with the collar off that thing was still out there and Daphnee did not wish to run across it again if that could be helped. Still, there was always the possibility of being turned away at the end of her journey and now she had stood in verdict. She was honest at least, even with the monsters, there was no point in denying the likes or dislikes that had been thrust upon her after all. It probably would lead into gloating though a confession often did as well it tended to throw them more as denial was what the guests seemed to deal with so often that to hear acceptance often threw them off their game a little. It usually wasn't much and sometimes she could manipulate what was going to be a harsher session to a gentler one, a reward for being entertaining she guessed. It hardly worked though but it did pay off from time to time.

So use to being naked though that she tended to pack up spare clothes there was no need for other garments right now. She wasn't so cold to be shivering after all and Ania had already seen her naked though going around so skimpy clad could be arousing for her hostess … she had to consider that too.

“Yes, thank you. Perhaps later … later I can show you that thing I mentioned, I'm unsure if I can pull it off but think I've finally learned it well enough ...” Her eyes slip away glancing to the wall then back. She wanted to forget about the demon, replacing a foul memory with a pleasant one … her mind did not work that way though but if something good occurred today that dwarfed the bad then she was less likely to think of it.

“Would you like me to prepare something for you to eat?”
Just what did she eat? She was getting curious about the foods in the cupboards after all.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 12:46 pm

Ania couldn't fathom the thought of releasing Daphnee and while helping her out in the first place never really happened to be overshadowed by sinister intent, certainly telling her to leave the safe haven she desperately tried to reach before getting caught by another would be beyond cruel. She happened to learn, to appreciate the company of human females without using and dumping them like many, but not even that had always been the case.

"Why would I want to send you back?" She smiled mildly at that. "You came to me of your own volition and I appreciate that forthcoming gesture .. Besides, I very seldom find myself in the company of another, especially during the day. In truth nobody before you ever ventured all the way out here only to spend their time in my presence."

Melancholy underlined her every spoken word as the huntress subconsciously glanced to the nearest wall in profound reflection of the truth. Her beloved servants never suffered under her reign and relished the supreme treatment not everyone could ever enjoy during and after their time on the campus, but none favored the pleasure enough to ever pay the voluptuous predator another visit outside of arranged meetings. They couldn't be expected to come running twenty four hours per day, seven days of the week although that confession did make her wonder why her most recent acquaintance stopped by before anyone else. Ania surmised that her heart and soul loathed the absence of her former wife, long gone but never forgotten and even the slightest ounce of fondness shared between her and the student body felt equally as gratifying as the most passionate night in the bedroom.

But the serenity of the moment didn't last long and once more bright blue eyes fell upon Daphnee, well aware that the bio-scanner on the airlock wouldn't function without a piece of herself. "On the other hand you're free to leave anytime."

She nodded at that, pressing on rather than leaving the young woman to think that Ania didn't care for her well being and actually considered sending her off. "I want you to stay, but I won't force you to remain here. However, I wouldn't allow you to head back on your own. Nothing guarantees that you won't run into that thing again and I would hate to see you injured on behalf of my negligence."

Surely the prospect of learning more about her secret had been enticing as the azure female smiled contently. "I'd be delighted to learn more when you think you're ready to show me."

Slowly Ania ascended from the table and thought of adequate clothing for the luscious gemstone to wear considering that their bodies were virtually leagues apart from each other. Around the hips and bust anything would turn out to be loose and generally unappealing, but in a sense they served their purpose perfectly. She was going to allow Daphnee to choose from her own collection, but the notion of a meal specifically prepared for herself reeled the buxom huntress back in. "Yes, I would love to sample your cooking."

Rummaging through the cupboards there would be a discouraging lack of alien foods the likes of which Daphnee expected. In their place had been empty packets and boxes which previously contained some kind of nourishment and were graced by foreign scriptures the girl would come to find indecipherable, wrapped up like any goods in a supermarket except that these originated far from her own homeplanet and what resembled calamari on the wrapping could have literally been anything. Sadly two out of three cabinets yielded little more than nothing, but not everything appeared to have been for naught as the final one was opened.

Rippling motions stirred the water reservoir of glass given the submerged serpentine creature therein. It had about the same length as her forearm and an extremely slender skull of sinister dark hues, his vicious features seemingly composed solely of bone rather than flesh. Hitting the glass with a high pitched thunk she would notice powerful mandibles which shared similarities with their insect counterpart where the maw would be, only that they were far more menacing in appearance given their sheer size.

Ania chuckled softly while watching on, gently patting her shoulder. "Not much to look at and surely nothing short of vicious, but they do carry the most marvellous taste if you leave out the skull. You should know that they're extremely lethal unless served properly, much like .. pufferfish .. I believe you call them. I'm not quite sure if humans can digest them properly, but perhaps we can try that later depending on how long you're staying." She paused before guiding her attention to the nearby fridge. "I have more than enough human fare you could prepare .."

It had been utterly stocked with wares from the mall here on Shokushu, not even the price labels were removed. "I rarely bring supplies for more than a week and usually just borrow whatever I need from the school .." Ania smiled sheepishly at that. "You may prepare whatever you wish to serve me, my kitchen is all yours. In the meantime I'll fetch you something to wear. Any preferences?"

Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:05 pm

“Why?” She could come up with no reason that fit her expulsion from the ship. If she were sadistic, yeah, but she rarely saw her mad and when it did happen it seemed to be dispelled readily enough. “I, I don't know. You might[color=#BF00FF] not have any wish to entertain company this evening.

“That was one of the reasons why I had considered it too. I figured that it would be more or a surprise as it was meant to be.”
She had weighed the risks just as she was weighing the weight of that question that had been pose to her even now.

But no one? She had to appraise her own motives again, would she have come if not for the bell? She would have she determined seeing that it had seemed when she had mentioned it before she was looking for something other than a fulfilled obligation though it probably wouldn't have been so soon needless to say.

When she had the time, she was a busy girl for the most part juggle things around made tougher when an attack occurred since she was often set back by a few hours at least.

She wasn't even thinking about the DNA now, her mind not focused on leaving and when Ania mentions she is free to leave whenever she considers that for a moment. “Naw, it's too far back to the campus anyway. If you'll suffer my presence until the morning, I have a class just before noon, tomorrow is my later day … then I will simply stay.”

She was feeling a little better with the collar removed but still, she intended to come here and was here now. Besides, it didn't feel as if her presence was unwelcomed here provided that Ania was fine with it. She had accepted her reasons for coming here after all and while those were not the only reasons they were amongst those that Ania would have probably felt were the strongest drive for this.

She nodded given that her little trick had been on hold though the prospect of food had been appealing. It was Daphnee's guess that no one had cooked for her in a fair bit and she began to look through the cabinets to see what was on offer and generate ides, feeling that she was given permission now of course.

She jumped ant heard the thunk of glass as she gazed wide eyed at the thing. She had found nothing thus far and would have gone with the somewhat familiar calamari substance thinking to cook it in a similar way.

Her initial shock gone she watched the creature while in a bit of a stupor. "Puffer fish, yes …” her eyes watch the thing swimming around and while she had been drugged before she was not poisoned yet. Her stomach turned at the prospect of eating the thing. “Yeah, maybe later ...”

But the fridge held the real jackpot. Most of it was familiar at least and she turned her mind to what she was going to make. Though the issue of clothes came up again. “Oh, it doesn't matter, it's only until my things dry.” She got instructions on how to leave the stove before getting to work after shooing her off.

She took no brake in dressing until their was a lull in the cooing. What she had managed from available supplies was a quiche using the egg, and a bit of mushrooms and broccoli she had thought of using the ham but didn't want to overload the taste buds. There were several pie crusts that she found though and had wondered why, well, the English had meat pies, perhaps he kind ate those or she just liked pie, maybe they had been left over and forgotten, who knew.

Daphnee went to work on fixing something simple to see how Ania would take to that though she didn't fix herself a plate, she only did so when her Mistress directed her to when she had prepared meals for here.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:35 am

Her broken bones had been mended with foreign tissue specifically altered to be accepted by the human body which followed the same scheme as any transplanted liver even though Daphnee would never feel or notice anything. Ania offered up a minor portion of herself to heal the young woman and the tissue would remain inside her for the remainder of her life unless extracted or otherwise ruptured again which should prove near impossible to achieve, but unless the matter was brought up again the huntress decided to silently regard her handiwork and let the student forget all about her excruciating encounter with that demon.

Nothing indicated that Ania would let her beloved protege depart from the scene unless otherwise demanded as an endearing smile splayed over her features. "I would gladly endure your presence tonight .. Needless to say we'll have to share the same bed, but it always has been spacious enough for two. I wouldn't want my precious guest to sleep on the floor, after all."

It would be impossible to resist her more carnal desires, but by implying that staying overnight had been a feasible option Daphnee must have known that the voluptuous azure beauty would yearn to close the distance between them further down the line.

Facing the unknown water serpent her alluring warmth inched closer, less concealed beneath casual clothing than under her overcoat although she laughed mildly at the sight, teasing the nearby amethyst a bit. "We have little more than a youngling in there, my dear. I have retrieved the little guy not more than ten days ago, any older and they would simply puncture the glass." A playfully frightening statement which spilled from her lush lips, but certainly enough food for thought on how dangerous these creatures could ever hope to become in their lifetime. "He used to be the same length as your thumb back then, you know."

But with matters settled Daphnee would find herself alone, the sensual swinging gait of the lavender colored temptress slowly fading into oblivion in order to fetch the desired garments. They wouldn't fit perfectly, but before long she received an assortment of shirt, knee-length shorts and socks although the climate wasn't too bad and the ship itself spotlessly clean. "I'm afraid I don't have anything in your size, but these should suit you for the time being."

After putting her chosen attire on the dining table Ania had been seated once more and patiently awaited the meal specifically cooked for herself, a luxury she didn't enjoy too often unless she could be bothered to prepare something a little more complex. Smiling upon receiving what looked like pie and yet contained anything but sugary delights an entire lungful of appealing scent filled her lungs. "Thank you, Daphnee. It smells simply divine .. But please, fetch yourself something to eat and dine with me. Surely your trip has left you peckish at the very least."

Nobody ever visited and sharing in the fruit of her labor pleased the huntress greatly even if the student only managed to consume one or two bites, waiting patiently without sampling the food until both of them had been seated. Whether there was anything left to place on another plate or not mattered little and should Daphnee have given her hostess everything Ania casually cut her portion in half and handed the girl an equally large slice of the meal.

It melted on her tongue, the first mouthful quite lovely indeed as the air had been filled with purring sounds of contentment. Her tail swished back and forth happily while Ania already picked up another morsel. "Mmm .. You have my thanks, dear. It's delicious."

Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:54 am

She would remember in time, think about it or maybe tinker with the door curious as to what was said though for now she did not make that connection. There were no other tissue samples floating around out there and it was not as if she had designs to steal the ship.

Granted, she did not wish to become a slave but she wasn't about to steal from Ania even if she knew how to fly this thing. She would leave it alone though as she grew more and more desperate the temptation would grow stronger indeed though the ship may be moved by that point or Ania not a visitor to the island at that point as there were still a few years left on her sentence … sentence, it was funny thinking of this as a sentence because when it was up there was a different one waiting and it must have been like a prisoner that had to serve out consecutive sentences … two left on this one though the other was a life sentence that loomed over her head, she had hoped there was truth in Vera's words, not that she doubted her Mistress but she had misinterpreted events that she did not know about the attacks and had begun to doubt how much of little she knew about this place as she learned that the school was responsible.

“Sharing is fine,” she really didn't mind such an arrangement and by coming here it was half expected that that would be where she ended up one way or another. It was a price she had factored in, after all Ania had her own motivation too though she had got the impression that maybe the matter might be dismissed, they still had an arrangement to met tomorrow and for that she wanted, no needed, to be in a better mind frame.

“How big do they get?” So much growth over such a short period, at least by her standards. It was obvious that whatever they were that they matured pretty quick. She had been reminded of the Pleasure Parasites during her first year, was this one of them? It was a dark cave, in fact the one that connected into the one that Rosalie had been at the other day though the actual parasites were underneath the old light house there were caves beneath that joined up with that one so as far as she was concerned it was a dangerous place indeed. Instinctively she rubbed her neck, they strangled her fairly well …

It was dark, disarmed of her flashlight she only knew that there was a swarm and there was an ooze amongst a snake-like nature.

“Those are fine.”
Though she doesn't wear the socks. The quiche was in and she dressed in the oversized clothes, which of course had been better than nothing. My, not that she needed a reminder but Ania's breasts were huge.

She cleans up as she goes showing that she is no stranger to this, unaware that she had been showing Ania a sneak peak into her possible value as a slave as she did so since she was dead set on escaping sometime throughout her remaining years, hopefully with her Mistress who was ignorant of this place she assumed so it fell to her to do her best being the one with the knowledge, most of which she could not speak of or would be deemed crazy (again) if she brought them up.

She nods, hoping that she liked it. It was simple but a little different then merely scrambling up eggs. A little longer to prepare … she had always wanted to make one ever since learning how simple it was a week ago and she had not managed to squeeze out much time for extras as of late but she vowed to make the time soon, she was still juggling a few things after all.

Ania had about half of the quiche and Daphnee returned with half that was left though portions were equaled out. She didn't know how her jaw would handle but it handled quite well actually.

She had been pleased that Ania liked it and she tried some herself, not bad for her first attempt at it.

“you know … that snake thing ...” Her eyes go to the cupboard. She didn't know how it tasted or how to prepare it. “It could probably be added to a quiche, just about anything can. It's like an omelet more or less.”

Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:01 pm

"Hm .. Interested in my world, are you?" Interestingly enough Daphnee appeared to have caught on that they weren't native to the planet although Ania provided ample clarification on that sentiment unless she wasn't all that versed in the local wildlife. Admittedly there weren't any animals on Shokushu and while the young woman may not know that they weren't on Earth either, the huntress cleared up any misunderstanding.

"They get about as long as you're tall .." She smirked mischievously at that, trailing off rather than finishing her sentence for several long moments to come, playfully toying with the suspense before speaking up once more. ".. roughly several times over."

"Sadly their flesh takes on a rather musty scent by the time they mature which reflects in their taste and proves rather challenging even for my stomach to keep down. Shame about the extra meat, but I'd rather relish quality over quantity." Not to mention any mature specimens were quite lethal for even the most skilled predator of her home world. "Fortunately you won't find any of them around here. I would never waste a good meal by freeing any of them in the ocean."

Ania had been pleased to share their first meal together, less agitated now that Daphnee donned overly loose clothing although it made circumstances far more bearable. Adressed again the blue skinned female slowly lowered her utensils where another bite had already been taken hold of. "Ah, thanks for enlightening me. I was wondering what you've served, but forgot to ask .. It's really good." Quiche, almost anything could be added which brought her mind back to the creature concealed in the kitchen cabinet. "Well, I could prepare some for supper if you really want to try it."

She was uncertain as to how that would work out. Preparations alone would come closest to filleting fish or skinning a snake before slicing the beast open and considering that their dinner had been alive she had to wonder whether the beautiful girl could stomach observing the procedure or not.

"Mmm .. I do appreciate a good meal .." Before long, however, Ania finished up with her portion, having consumed the luscious dish at what might pass for a ravenous pace in human circles. "You know, I gotta ask .. What would you like to do while you're here? I didn't expect company and despite how much I appreciate you being here, there's really not much to do." She paused, letting that thought sink in. "I'm asking because we have some time to spend before heading to bed and in light of our agreement I suspect that you'll have me hold back tonight."

There was no denying her physical attraction to the lovely purple haired woman and despite her nature nothing indicated that they weren't going to go through with what Daphnee expected to happen when the lights went out aboard the spaceship. Her mighty hostess usually hunted during the night, longing for fulfillment over the course of several hours and an entire night directly by her side certainly meant giving in to her carnal desires, right?

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:59 pm

She didn't think anything of the fish, or serpent, figuring that Ania had brought it with her. She had discovered two others ships before or rather she was taken to one and found the other though there was still something at the later and she was brought to the former.

Daphnee still assumed that she was on Earth and the ships just pointed to the fact these aliens had to get to the planet some how. It was one of the reasons too where stealing or trying to steal a spacecraft made little sense to her and unless someone with the knowledge to fly one of these machines could be enlisted to help her and her Mistress there were no practical means of using one not that she suspected that she could be allowed to simply go home too as there was bound to be a cover up and she was going to be a liability … so, even escape had it's drawback but she desired freedom above all else, even if she served now it had been out of her choice to.

“Just a bit. What kind of place is it, your planet?”
She turns away from the cupboard and the creature listening to what she is told and filing that away to later store with her notes about Ania. She had notes on everyone she had encountered, some more detailed then others of course noting any strange powers and where they had been encountered for the most part.

“Oh well, that's not so bad it's big but some of those fish on that River Monsters show I've seen can get bigger ...”
She pauses though as Ania finishes. “Several times ...” She tries to imagine one aggro creature that big and is amazed by it. Especially seeing that the things grow rather quickly.

She's not so much afraid of it being in the water since she spent almost all of her first year away from the beach. On her first night she encountered Dolom there and again at the end of the year. She had not been afraid of then but associated beaches with bad things happening to her though they hadn't been all too bad this year she didn't have time for beaches and was actually afraid of the pool given what she knew was lurking there though she had been back their with Ania, most of her concerns placed at ease believing that the demon shade thing would not bother her if she was with another monster.

“Hm,”
she gives it some though. “To be honest I'd be squeamish eating it. Puffer fish too for that matter, the whole dangerous if prepared wrong thing though I might be daring if I had enough to drink ...” She grins, “that's a joke, I don't drink other then the one time I had to to keep my cover pre my official Prefect days ...” she recalled the party, her training, she had met Stephanie that night too, what an odd girl, nice but odd …

“If you ever do make some though I might try a tiny piece of it though.”
She didn't want Ania going out of her way though.

“There is more if you'd like.”
After clean up was out of the way and they had to consider the options for the evening. She wanted some respite from that bell though and came here. “My being here has no baring on tomorrow which stands as arranged ...” she explained then thought further.
"There is that matter I wished to show you, if you are interested in it of course.”

Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:04 am

Her alluring hostess smiled warmly at the intriguing inquiry. "Not the kind you'll enjoy, I'm assuming. The single land mass on the surface is primarily composed of dreary swamps with little to no sunlight whatsoever whereas the climate happens to be fairly temperate and humid at all times of the day. An ever persistent cloud layer overshadows my world and dense canopies eliminate even the slightest chance of direct sunlight ever touching the ground which leaves us with somewhat gloomy surroundings throughout both night and day. I'm sure you'll understand now why I'd rather not leave my ship between morning and evening around here. We're simply not used to the heat and exposure to the midday sun feels as though it is sapping the life out of me with every passing moment."

Ania happily extended her knowledge on the matter and Daphnee from Boston certainly wasn't the only one taking notes around here. Anything they exchanged wound up in the back of her mind, never to be forgotten given her interest in any potential slaves which would abide her every whim eventually unless someone or something sought to claim the precious catch beforehand. Unlike many she fully planned on giving them a future beyond breaking them down completely and fucking them senseless, but ultimately not everyone could be saved in the same manner and there was no shame in that. Not everyone could be a winner, after all.

"But that's not to say it is extremely dull to live there by comparison, believe me. My planet has an incredibly vast assortment of local plant and wildlife scattered about, lush growth and ferocious predators like you've seen in my cupboard linger everywhere. Lethal threats exist around almost every corner."

She reflected briefly on the matter in an attempt to pick mostly vital pieces of information. "My species don't have many problems with them, however. Not anymore. We're extremely agile and have learned to challenge the environment to defy us much like humans have yet despite our physical and technological advances you'll find that my people aren't exactly infallible .."

Her expression changed and found the stream of thought punctured by remorse, letting the matter slide for the time being. "I fear that we would be up all night discussing the characteristics of my world, but you'll need your sleep and I don't wish to bore you with history for too long before wrapping things up for the day."

With the notion of trying the serpent eventually Ania offered up another good natured smile. "Great. I'll serve some either tonight or for breakfast in the morning, whichever time of day suits you best. I've taken them apart since the days of my youth and I assure you there's nothing to be concerned about."

Likely her metabolism functioned differently given the fact that they had not more two hours before passing eight on the nearby clock and Ania deemed another meal feasible before nightfall. Some time passed during her unconscious state earlier although thankfully Ania had to have the means to allow for breathing underwater seeing how Daphnee would be unable to control her own breathing without consciousness while being brought down here. She had accepted the offered quiche and consumed whatever was left to devour with grace and yet in retrospect more akin to an almost famished individual.

Daphnee functioned like clockwork. Ania hadn't failed to see that somehow she had been conditioned to clean up after her and the huntress doubted that she did so out of sheer courtesy, but rather due to her training elsewhere. "Oh, I'm interested. You've been teasing me with that for quite some time now." Her thoughts briefly drift elsewhere, wondering whether or not that might be a little too overwhelming to try though she decides to go through with it anyway for the sake of her guest. "Don't worry about keeping me entertained the entire evening, I'll have something to show you as well once you're done."

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:46 pm

“So, when I come to steal the ship make sure it's not at that time,” she grins, there is no intention of stealing the vessel not that she could really hope to make any sense out of it. Flying it had to be more complicated then piloting a plane and she couldn't do that either. She figured that Ania would see it as a joke even if she didn't find it funny. Her good spirits were returning after being beaten down all day, perhaps she reasons that while she is here she only has to deal with one guest regardless of how many times she hears that bell ringing.

There were darker times that Daphnee didn't like speaking about or would gloss over. The home she struggled to get back to had little to nothing to offer, neglectful parents, being deemed crazy and landing here to have to live through all manners of craziness. She served her Mistress because she wanted too, she needed to give herself some direction, some purpose and wanted to feel useful. Praise was good, she had been use to being ignored and even now she was isolated from opening up. At first she was afraid of being deemed crazy again. Her Mistress ended that discussion before it got started and Therion slammed the door with his magic not allowing her to broach the subject with other students not that she had many friends at that now.

She liked them and was loyal but she always felt jealous or worse at times. Rosalie had an easier time or matters so far and even Stephanie could confide in someone else. But Daphnee did what needed to be done to get through another day. She wasn't going to be able to hitch hike back to Boston but as it stood home would be out so maybe someplace in Germany … maybe …

“I won't be bored,” she professed rather quickly. Interested in these things though another world probably wouldn't help her knowledge wise right now it did help to gain additional insight about her though he longest entries had been on her and Kakumaoh by far, the two she had the most interaction with. Most others had a page and often it broke down to what abilities they displayed and where they were encountered along with motivation if she worked that out. “But I won't pick your brain all night.”

Snake for breakfast? Was that a breakfast food? She had heard of those that had exotic foods like rattlesnake before and it does help matters that Ania's prepared such fare often enough before so trying a small piece wouldn't kill her, right. Well, if it did she supposed she wouldn't have to worry so much about escaping though a thought did occur to her, did her Mistress speak Japanese? Was it more prudent to make plans to flee there? Should she learn the language herself and if so how much could she learn in just two years with her busy schedule?

She cleaned up with the precision of someone use to hit though after she dried the dishes she had to ask where some of them went but she seemed to have a reasonable recall as to where she found most of them.

“Oh?” Something to show her? She wondered about that. She had two things actually, one she kept hidden until tomorrow, the other for a treat for tonight. It would not last the entire night but was probably a means to get started for something else. Outside the bell she owned nothing, had nothing, not really. Interested in this she nods and moves to the table sitting on the edge of it and feeding Ania a bit of the quiche.

“Then maybe I should show you right now …” hoping down off the table she bid the alien to keep eating, her hands tracing over those cloth covered thighs before her tongue skimmed over one before casting her green eyes up and leaning towards the crotch o her pants, a hand moving between her thighs rubbing at the crotch of the pants encouraging a reaction as her hand rubs and she begins to unzip the front of them ...

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:24 pm

"Perhaps I'll tell you more later. I wouldn't want you to know everything straight away." She smirked mildly at that. "Who knows, maybe you'll come back for more once you've had a taste of my world?" Ania didn't convince herself that throughout the day her life would be any more exciting. Hiding out in the dorms or gym usually worked to an extent before heading out for the hunt at night, but then again missing out on the sea certainly had its drawbacks, such as not meeting Daphnee here today.

But breakfast .. Daphnee most likely slept longer than whatever amount of hours the Lympha amazon required which would prevent the more or less repulsive sight when she would take the life of the serpentine creature.

Perhaps broth containing the meat for breakfast would work. Broth with something else humans could properly digest. Not that the predatory alien cooked much in her spare time during the day, but something simple even her great many tentacles could prepare.

She enjoyed the home cooked meal, especially when fed from the silken hands of the cook herself though beckoned to keep eating afterward her hostess complied without complaint and indulged in the pleasing dish. Her species could persevere without sustenance and water for an entire week, but with the treasured flavor flowing over her taste buds she thanked the heavens above that here she wouldn't ever need to yet suddenly her attention had been drawn to the student below.

"Are you sure?" Ania inquired calmly, neglectful of her resolve to indulge in the raw temptation bestowed unto her suddenly inflamed loins given their proximity to the familiar timeframe of roaming the campus for nubile prey. "I would rather not try to touch you before tomorrow evening." But on the other hand the huntress wasn't the one performing the service which slithered beyond the boundaries of their established rules in a sense, purring softly in wavering defiance as the radiant heat of her crotch flourished upon enduring hours of neglection which had been building up throughout the day.

Languidly exposed the chalice of her body could be seen briefly below an enticingly slim piece of lingerie, these folds already wet and glistening before the hermaphrodite sprouted the full package of her male endowments. Deliciously engorged testes had been lewdly enhanced in their formidable stature which could potentially flood her stomach with enough molten semen to leave Daphnee full and bloated given the thin strand of cloth in their midst, the lace undergarment pitifully trying to conceal the swollen twins and the throbbing erection above which twitched eagerly in anticipation for what was to come.

"You .. you don't have to .." Bright blue eyes watched on as the bountiful woman above panted delicately in the resulting heat flowing through her veins, lush lavender lips slightly agape in their closeness. She wanted to feel pleasure above anything else in that instant yet fought the urge to bask in the sensation and the utensil currently holding onto another minor morsel of quiche clattered back down to the plate due to how tense Ania had been.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next