View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
Vexces found that he was always pleased when his young captive responded positively to his touch. Even though this was not directly a sexual advance, it still felt empowering to hear Daphnee purr as his hands gently explored her naked flesh. The girl was a wonder to touch, with her smooth, flawless skin and soft, pale complexion. Ever since he had first set his inhuman gaze upon her, Vexces had wanted to run his hands along every inch of this young woman’s body. Now that he had her, it was going to take a feat of willpower to ever release back into the campus.

The alien pondered the girl’s question for a long, silent minute as his fingers worked the slender area of Daphnee’s lower back. When he finished there, he was tempted to continue a little farther south and grab the white, pert mounds of the girl’s butt. Instead, he let his broad palms and long fingers run up slowly along the soft sides of his captive’s body.

“My master, Xel, is a very mighty being,” Vexces spoke softly, as though he were sharing a secret, “Such is his power, in fact, that he cannot physically engage in sexual intercourse with your species, for which he has a great lust.”

Vexces’ four, inhuman hands had finally returned to Daphnee’s shoulders. Two of them went to the base of the girl’s neck and began to massage her there gently. Simultaneously, the other pair of hands moved to her shoulders and began to knead their way south. The big, alien palms moved in relaxing circulations in order to ease out every last bit of tension inside the young beauty.

“So, in order to overcome this obstacle, Xel created me to act as his intermediary. Through my mind, Xel can feel everything that my body feels. Through me, his desires are made a reality.”

Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:26 pm

She did not know how well she could keep his focus off of his more primal nature and there was the fear that he would regress to that state. There was plenty of time ahead for that and that would always loom over her head.

Daphnee had not been as terrified as she had been of course, those fingers and hands sculpted over her body in such a pleasant way as he considered the question. He did not seem to get upset by it but seemed to be structuring a response and the more she knew the more likely she might be able to influence him in some small way.

That touch was so pleasant against her though her eyes widened at the end there. This was bad. She could not hope to influence him if it were the will of his Master and a shudder ran over her spine. What if his Master had been simply comparing the effects of a days worth of pleasure against a day's worth of pain? The thought alone caused her to tense up a little. She could not hope to drive a wedge between Master and servant, she herself knew the strength of such bounds.

After a moment ponder that last bit she went on. “And his will now?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:06 am

Vexces’ movements stopped when he heard Daphnee’s question. Now that was a dangerous thing to ask, indeed. Perhaps she didn’t know just how much she was playing with fire. Maybe this was her way of asking for it. The alien didn’t think this was quite likely. He distinctly remembered just how forward she could be when she wanted sex a certain way. No, this was likely some youthful ignorance at fault, but Vexces couldn’t fathom what would cause the girl to ask such a thing.

The alien cocked his head and gazed darkly down at the magnificent beauty laid bare beneath him. Suddenly, his hands darted to the girl’s limbs. He forced her legs wide apart, and pinned her wrists above her head. A tentacle wound itself tightly about the girl’s neck, but not quite enough to choke her. A set of three more tentacles eased up between the widely-splayed legs of their human captive in order to stroke her feminine petals with feral aggressiveness. One of them threatened to press into her silken folds, but remained just at her entrance.

Vexces bent down slowly to press light kisses along the girl’s spine. He started at the small of her back, and took his time as he worked his way up. Eventually, he made it up to the young woman’s ear. There he stopped, and whispered to her, “My master wants me to rape you like when we first met. My master wants to hear you scream with pain while he feels you orgasm against your will. My master wants to ejaculate inside your pristine body, and then to fill the void with merciless tentacles until I am hard enough to penetrate you again. My master wants to take you over and over until you feint with exhaustion. Then, depending on your performance, my master wants you either enslaved or discarded!”

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:17 am

Her body became tense. A part of her didn't want to know, another didn't want to fool herself in thinking that it wasn't going to happen to her, that he was going to ease up though she had assumed by what little he had revealed … had always assumed the worse and yet, yet it felt as if there was a means of her getting through. She had received the palm after all though she had shuddered visibly remember how matters began.

Closing her eyes she gasped slight at the feel of his tentacles, one wrapping about her neck though it had not closed about her wind pipe as happened to her once in the past.

He threatened to pierce her and despite feeling a bit tense she still felt a pleasant chill with it.

“You have to listen ...”
she said at last as she trembled. “If he's as powerful as you say ...” and she had no reason to believe otherwise, “then he'll just punish you for disobedience ...”

There was a tremble in her voice though, a concern existed there that he had been about to start with those orders though either way in that dark place she could do nothing about it.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:14 am

In response to the girl’s curious statement, Vexces slipped one of his broad hands around her shapely hips and flipped his captive onto her back. The tentacles around Daphnee’s legs then rotated her body so that her feet were pointed towards the alien’s edge of the bed. Slowly, the monster climbed on top of his captive. As he pressed his body down against hers, he withdrew his tentacles from her.

Vexces brought himself close enough that the teenager’s perfect breasts pressed into his chest whenever she breathed in, and that his lap met with hers to give his small crotch tentacles access to her sensitive, feminine petals. His lower pair of hands rode up and down the curves along the sides of her body. One upper hand helped to keep the alien hovering just above his prey, while the other slipped into the girl’s silky mass of purple hair. He looked down into her beautiful, green eyes with a cheshire grin.

“And how, my dear girl, is my punishment of any concern to you?” he asked mischievously.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Turned over she continued to feel that pleasant touch against her, especially those nether lips given the feel of his crotch tentacles against her. She was afraid, worried at least and for a moment she stares out at him as he speaks.

If his Master was as powerful as he had said then her initial belief that the Master was speaking to her now through him was a possibility. It took a moment for her to realize though that there was no switch, that this was Vex as far as she knew and not an attempt of the Master to pretty much tell her not to worry about the punishment that he had in store for her.

No, he was asking her what concern the matter was to her. As she realized this Daphnee relaxed just a little.

“Because … because … you shouldn't have to endure it needlessly. Obedience is paramount,”
she had a Mistress, Daphnee knew what it was like to serve and while it could lead to her pain this was something that not even the tortures of Therion could break her out of. He had desired for her to serve though she refrained at great cost unwilling to betray her Mistress though it did cost her dearly.

She broke eye contact though shifting her gaze into that dark room then looked back. Of course his disobedience was her gain so she wasn't going to argue that point thankful that he had taken to this course of action after all.

Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:02 pm

Vexces continued to grind his hips against his prey. The movement rubbed his oily pubic tendrils directly against his captive’s sensitive cleft. The agile, little lengths drew the girl open, and explored her silky petals. Several of their number had exposed the teen’s pink clitoris, and rubbed the tiny pearl mercilessly. Others thrust themselves into her tight entrance in an attempt to prepare her for what was about to come.

The monster’s lower hands still ran a continuous course along the sides of Daphnee’s body. From the sides of her breasts, he stroked down over her rib cage. His fingers danced along the smooth satin feel of the sides of the girl’s stomach. After mounting the flare of her sexy hips, his hands swept over the edges of her ass and down along the creamy lengths of her thighs. Just before his alien digits reached the girl’s knees, his hands turned around and moved back up along the girl’s body to repeat the circuit. His pace was slow, and sensuous as he marveled over every inch of her skin.

“I serve my master by serving myself,” Vexces purred as his third hand moved to cup his captive’s chin, “If I obeyed my master’s will, I would break your body before half a day was through. None of us want that, and both my master and I are eager to see what you are capable of over the course of two days. However, such a extensive length of captivity is a marathon, not a race.

Besides, I have come to appreciate that yours is a body to be savored, not simply used and discarded. Now, my sweet, do you feel your body is ready to receive me again, or would you like me to give you a little oral satisfaction first?”

Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:30 pm

She thought that she understood a little better as he explained about servitude. His Master may have desired a brake of her body but by prolonging matters more data was collected, at least she thought that that was what he was getting at.

Her body felt warm and tingly at the passing of his touch, the feel of his tendrils causing her to writhe between caresses that has her gasping in pleasure like a fish out of water. She gazed up at him then.

“No … I'm ready,”
she answers before he had changed his mind and reverted thought. Reaching up with a hand she caressed the side of his inhuman face. “Thank you ...” she can't imagine what it would be like if he had opted to brake her to his Master's whims.

She was not about to argue or debate the matter. Down here in this dark place he was boss. A body to be savored? She was fortunate for that though there were few that she ran into more than once and had not considered her body any sort of prize but if it was the main reason that she had been kept from pain then she was grateful for that fact.

It appeared that he was going to be on top this time not that she minded that, conserving energy was going to be key after all.

It wasn't often that she thanked any of the creatures for what they placed her though though the consideration that had to be a rarity as it was not often that someone had even cared regarding her well being.

Sat Aug 16, 2014 11:57 pm

Vexces’ grin widened when the girl admitted that her body was ready for him. She was so damn sexy, he wanted to tear the sheets and roar with victory. It took a force of will to keep his hips from shivering with the anticipation of driving his achingly hard member deep within her moist, tight depths.

Instead, one of his lower hands guided the girl’s hips to the appropriate angle. At the same time, Vexces readjusted his own hips to line up his alien phallus with the soft, velvet entrance of Daphnee’s womanhood. He pressed against her hot gates eagerly, but did not penetrate into her just yet. While his cock waited for the go-ahead, the tendrils at the tip of his inhuman penis teased the girl’s silken folds.

The other lower hand scooped the girl up along her upper back. From there, the monster was able to force the teen’s back into a sensuous arch. He lifted her until her breasts were mashed against his hard, broad chest, and their faces were scant inches from one another.

His third hand continued to hold Daphnee’s chin, so that their faces remained aligned. As he stared deeply into her pretty green eyes, his long, agile tongue darted out to trace the girl’s soft, pouty lips.

“Do not thank me just yet, sweetling,” he whispered before he clasped his lips over hers. As he kissed the gorgeous young woman, his hips thrust forwards gently. Once again, he slipped within the heavenly sheath of her sex.

Rather than move straight into the primal rhythm, the alien gave his captive a few gracious seconds to adjust to his inhuman member. As he waited, Vexces moved his third hand down to gently clasp the girl’s slender neck. There, he petted her throat with his thumb, as he sucked at the sweet taste of her mouth.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:26 am

She gasped again, her nether region abuzz in pleasure as he shifted their hips and aligned himself and though he waited there just beyond the gates those tendrils at the tip had not relented choosing not to pass up the opportunity to stir her further, heated whimpers following as her hips shifted beneath his innately calling him forth.

Her body brought up, her chest greeting his as heavily breaths continued to make contact against him as she shivered there. Fear returned to her green eyes … what did he mean? Of course she realized that this was a long way from over, he could be just pleasuring her, calculating what she could endure before returning to his primal ways for the end of it when he figured she could endure the remainder of her time.

There were no guarantees of course, and her only hope was to please the attentions of the Master too but she knew so little about Vex and less about the Master, only his preferences really.

She shivered though his tongue traced against her lips encouraging her to open her lips as she felt the pressure exerting itself between her thighs she moaned out softly trying to keep those words from her mind or turning over the cryptic nature as she could only wait and see as she brushes her tongue against his own as she drew it into her mouth, her chin exerting pressure against his hand as instinctively she tries to move her head to the side to expose her neck though she was unable to do just that unless he had allowed for it.

Trying not to get caught up in every little spike of detail she figured that she'd find out eventually, either relief or pain awaited her further down the line and all she could hope to do was keep him as interested in exerting his gentler nature rather than exhibit his darker, rougher side.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:32 am

Daphnee was such a soft, lovely captive. Vexces groaned at the sensation of the young woman’s cleavage trapped against his hard body, and the way her body felt every time she gasped for breath. His hungry lips moved down to the girl’s neck to press wet, sucking kisses to her warm, creamy skin. Alien fingers had moved from Daphnee’s chin down to clasp the other side of her neck, and there they remained in order to cradle and support her as they stroked softly against her tender flesh.

Powerful hips began to move the inhuman phallus within the teen’s love sheath at an introductory pace. Vexces was careful not to let his feral nature get the better of him as he fucked his gorgeous prey. The sensation of being inside of her was incredible. It was at once fulfilling, and empowering. With some restraint he was just able to keep himself from overpowering the girl with his savagery, and maintained a mutually pleasurable pace while he sought to angle himself into her just the way she wanted it.

The lower hand that had been guiding the girl’s hips now returned to stroke against the side of her stomach in a slow, savory circuit. He relished the feel of her skin beneath his palm. The touch there against her midriff also helped to paint an image in the alien’s mind of how his captive’s pale body must look angled with her chest lifted up off the bed, and her hips pinned to the mattress by his thrusting member.

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Her expectations would forever haunt her until they were through but he joined them once more with a tenderness as her sheath enveloped him. His strange member with those tendrils affixed to it had been a feeling she was getting use to, a pleasantness that she could not really describe. If she tried it was as is two fingers with the girth of a cock was pushing inside her with numerous fingers at the end of them flailing about the walls of her passing.

“AHH! OHH!”

Her legs either side of him curled about his waist and the sides of her midriff tingled with the passing of his hands as his tongue eased against her neck Green eyes closed, her back arches and the legs locked about his back tighten as she tries to pull him along as her back slides against the mattress with each potent thrust sparks flicker against the walls of that moist passage.

One might have though she was too wet though a spark catches and she gasps feeling the buzz of another release. Before her time was over her there would be many more she was sure.

“OH! I'm, I'm -AHHHHHH-!”
She squirms restlessly beneath him, the floodgates released as more of her juices tremble over him as her body clashes down against him trying to milk that glorious cock that delivered so much pleasure to her.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:49 am

Vexces responded immediately as Daphnee wrapped her pale, slender legs around the monster’s waist. His tentacles moved in to secure the girl’s limbs in this sensual position. One wrapped about the human’s thin ankles, and tied them together. Others stroked along the smooth muscles of her calves and thighs, and wrapped about the toned limbs affectionately. Another pair looped themselves over the teen’s hips, while another tied itself around her thin waist.

The alien noted the physical responsiveness of his captive to this gentle rape, and was simply amazed by what he heard and felt. He was attentive too, and followed the silent instructions the teen passed along through the way she spurred his hips. In little time, he had moved to match the strength, depth and angle of thrusts that her body asked for. Vexces was rewarded for his efforts shortly after he met this pace.

Daphnee’s sweet voice cried out, and her body writhed beneath her alien tormentor as she was pulled into an orgasm. The monster’s thick muscles tensed as he felt his prey’s inner muscles grip his member in a chaotic spasm of primal energy. His deep voice purred into the girl’s neck as her sex milked his organ. Her body did not yet succeed in drawing out the alien’s seed, but such a reward was inevitable with the way she behaved.

As the teenager came down from her pleasure zenith, the alien laid her back flat against the mattress once again. With the hand he had used to lift her chest, and the other at the girl’s throat, he moved to grip either of Daphnee’s creamy breasts. While he pawed her young, firm cleavage, his dark gaze studied the girl’s post-orgasmic features. She almost seemed to glow from the pleasure.

“You are simply amazing when you come, my dear,” he whispered to her, as though he did not want to break through the sound of her panting breath. His hand that had been stroking her side, moved to rest against the girl’s abdomen. The movement of his hips had ceased temporarily in order to give his prey a moment to recover.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:14 am

“OH! AHHH!” She is bound feeling those tentacles about her ankles as well as further along her thighs and waist ensuring that she could not draw away even if she had wanted. At best she may have made it a day's travel from him but there were many factors to consider. Like the fact she was in a dark room with no hope of getting out of here had prevented the thought from taking hold, though more prominently was that need to carry out the details of their arrangements as best as possible and it is that which drives her own so much.

Gasps and moans continue to fall from her lips considering the movements that continue within her core. Her legs bound delightedly against him, her arms were still given freedom, one holding the side of his face as he was stroked by her fingers, the other settled upon her shoulder as she pants there.

When she is laid back against the mattress there is a little pout of panic again as a hand moves to her neck sweeping over it. It would be so easy for him to choke her, she experienced such an attack before but the grip never tightens against her.

Her breasts are touched and played with as he slows letting her recover as her body pulses about his eager to make him cum, to feel that reward though a blush does stain her cheeks at his words that he delivers upon her, a small gasps parting her lips every so often though she takes a bit of a breather she's the first to move again shuffling her hips beneath his.

“Glad, UH, you, AH, like it!”
She panted out in response finally as she attains her second wind and begins again with more determination.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:40 pm

Once again, Vexces picked up on the girl’s body language as she began to move her hips against him. That message came in loud and clear. The monster eagerly responded to his prey, and soon the room was filled with the soft clap of their hips meeting again and again. As their pace developed into a passionate rhythm, the alien slipped the hand upon the girl’s stomach down into her lap. There, his fingers expertly rubbed the teen’s clit.

Further up along the student’s body, Vexces’ hands continued to play with Daphnee’s milky white breasts with typical masculine fascination. His palms filled themselves with her creamy skin, which he gently massaged in his broad touch. The thumb and forefinger of either hand mounted the young woman’s twin peaks, and came together at her lovely, pink nipples. There, the fingers gently rolled and tugged at the perky tips without mercy.

For a time, the alien watched his beautiful captive as they fucked passionately. However, as more time passed, Vexces found himself captivated by the sight of Daphnee’s pouty lips as she gasped and moaned beneath him. Overcome with a desire to taste her, the creature bent down to claim the pale angel’s mouth with his own.

Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next