View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
It was a brutal attack, her clit and nipple both seized upon keeping Daphnee in a state of constant bliss that had she not gone through constant ordeals and lengthy training she would have been overwhelmed by the pleasure that assailed her though as it were she could hardly keep it together against the full barrage as his hips pumped down upon her own, they clapping together as if applauding the union, that passage throbbing around him, tight muscles always pushed aside with his return as she panted and moaned beneath him her back arching deliciously as she was filled again and again.

Her breasts massaged further as he continued to play with her she felt herself expiring about him again, saturating that rod that was pressed inside the deepest reaches of her body.

His actions had surprised her, there were few that attempted to initiate a kiss, more about dominance and control, and certainly there were few that would target her lips. Caught off guard at least at first she settles into that kiss a hand cradling about that back of his head loosely. It would have been foolish to deny his wants though, it could be worse, not that she had minded … though if she recalled correctly it might have been her second kiss with a male of any species despite being straight such matters rarely came up and she was hardly in a mood to kiss anyone outside of her Mistress when she had want of one. She moaned against his mouth feeling his tongue with her own, tentative at first as it crept along it as her body was being ravished all over ...

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Vexces groaned with feral satisfaction as he maintained his lip-lock with Daphnee. Their tongues danced together inside the girl’s sweet-tasting mouth. He felt his victim respond tentatively to the kiss, which made it all the sweeter. His lips parted from hers only long enough for the both of them to gasp a lung’s worth of air before he claimed the girl’s mouth once more.

The pale monster certainly gave his captive no quarter. He assaulted her body continuously, and from every possible angle. There was no escape as his hands stimulated the girl’s most sensitive erogenous zones directly. All the while, his powerful hips counted out the metronome beat of their savage coupling. His inhuman member filled her young, tight sheath with its alien shape and textures.

Now the only part of the teenager the creature did not fully possess control of was her arms. These, however he left alone. Vexces remembered how panicked Daphnee became every time he bound those limbs. He had not really made the connection before, but it had dawned on him recently that the girl simply could not tolerate that type of bondage. It was a pity, since he so wanted to pin her completely beneath his body. Still, it was not a total loss. The way she touched him in return for the freedom of her arms seemed to keep him from getting too carried away. She also seemed to possess the common sense not to use her free limbs to interfere with his actions. That certainly would be unacceptable.

After all, she was down here on the agreement that she was his for these two days time. The girl played the role well, too. She was submissive, though she did have her vices. Although delicate, she was lovely. She was sexy, but also complicated. Vexces was slowly learning to appreciate his victim for who she was, as he continued to explore every aspect of her nature.

Currently, this exploration was mostly physical. The monster was an engine of lust directed at the young woman trapped beneath him, and she received him passionately. As he continued to stimulate his prey, the remaining tentacles along his back wove themselves across Daphnee’s upper torso. This way, her entire body became enmeshed in the alien’s grasp, and he was able to track her body’s every writhing movement without observing them. He loved the way she moved during sex, and every little way she responded to his more gentler physical advances.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:53 am

“OH … MY …. GAWD!!!” Her body assailed in such an incredible fashion as she moved beneath his thrusts and caresses. Certainly she had her hang ups, time on the island seeing to that.

She was afraid for the most part, her mind growing darker by the day with the abuses that had been forced upon her with so little to look forward to. She had been the school's latest Prefect and that had set the scene that they were carrying out here and now.

He pushed her into coming again, she erupted once more, clamping down over him as she cried out upon the tongue retreating from her mouth, her body tingly especially those manipulated nipples and clit.

There was a slurping sound as their sexes joined given rise to how wet she had become as her passage embraced his, throbbing about that invader as she squeezed down with all the power in her body attempting to milk her as she cried out and swayed beneath him grinding her hips against the power of his own as she tried to endure this moment ...

Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:26 am

For the first few moments of Daphnee’s orgasm, Vexces continued to press his lips over the her mouth. She tasted so good, and her lips were so soft that he did not want to relinquish his claim. Eventually, he had to pull away and let the poor girl catch her breath. When he did, his mouth simply moved back down to press hungry kisses against the teen’s neck.

The hand in the young woman’s lap moved away as she reached her pinnacle once again. This made room for the monster’s hips to completely bury his alien length inside of her sex. As the girl’s inner muscles spasmed in the celestial chaos of her orgasm, Vexces grinded his hips against his victim. In this way, his crotch tendrils were able to swarm Daphnee’s clit and sexually torture the hypersensitive love button.

His free hand then swooped beneath the student’s body to grab hold of her firm ass. With this grip, and the bindings of his tentacles, Vexces made sure that his captive had no hope of pulling away from him.

The teen’s perfect breasts continued to be stimulated relentlessly despite her orgasmic state. His hands filled themselves with her ample bosom. His fingers stroked the creamy mounds as they rose and fell in time with the girl’s breathing. At either peak, the alien’s thumb and forefinger continued to rub, pinch and tug at the pink nubs.

As soon as his cock felt her spasms recede, the monster began to thrust his hips once more. With the firm grip on her ass, the alien was able to angle his thrusts so that he grinded against her clit with every passing. The young woman’s passage was so tight, but her orgasms had done well to lubricate her so that Vexces stroked deeply into his victim without any resistance. He checked his pace, to make sure he wasn’t too rough with the girl, but was otherwise merciless as he stoked the fires of his captive’s pleasure once more.

Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:39 pm

She breathed in gasps the attention that he was using on her body only familiar to when her Mistress restrained her and had her submitting to the forced pleasure of toys all night. Come morning she was a mess and her body displayed that now.

Like drawing her hand away from a hot burner she tried to move her hips back but had been denied given the presence of his hand on her rear that kept her close as he grinded against her. Her clit constantly in over drive as those tendrils brush against her. Her nipples ache with sensitivity as they are fondled again and again.

His stamina is quite high, her's was though her coherency was going to be in question soon given the wave after wave of bliss she had been forced to endure. But for her credit she had not been complaining … after all this was his time to do as he wished and it sure as hell beat the alternative though she feared that if she slipped away too much that she would be unable to direct him and he could regress in such a period, granted she would be out of it at first but regaining coherency in such a situation … she shuddered at the thought, whimpering in pleasure as he begins to move against his prey yet again keeping her more or less in a constant state of bliss.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:03 am

It had been wise of Vexces to anchor his captive’s hips in place. He felt her try to pull away from the pressure against her lap, but he firmly restrained her efforts. The monster capitalized on this position as his own hips moved into his prey at the optimum angle of penetration, so that he grinded against the girl’s clit mercilessly.

Meanwhile, his cock reaped the benefits of these efforts. He could feel Daphnee’s sex flutter with light spasms as she was kept in a constant state of relentless stimulation. It was good that she had already come multiple times, so that her sex was well lubricated for him. Otherwise, Vexces couldn’t imagine that he’d be able to force himself into such a tight squeeze. The girl’s sheath was an incredibly close fit in this state, but damn did she feel amazing as he hilted his length inside of her again and again and again.

His ears relished the sound of her whimpers of pleasure. Although her noises were lovely, and her feeble resistance was incredibly empowering, Vexces read some kind of warning in his prey’s body language. This present coitus had gone so very well so far, that he did not want to spoil it by taking the girl someplace she was unprepared for or incapable of going to. If he damaged her now, then he spoiled all the remaining time he still had to enjoy her company.

The alien used the one hand that did not have a grip on Daphnee’s body: the one he had used to keep himself propped just above his prey. Now he pushed with that arm so that his body was at a tilted angle to his victim’s prone figure. From this vantage, he gazed down and took in the full sight of the girl beneath him. His dark stare took in the turbulent features of her sex-tossed face and hair, her voluptuous breasts cupped by his broad hands, her pale midriff criss-crossed with binding tentacles, her hips locked in place by the hand gripped to her tight ass and her long legs wrapped around his waist and held there by more of his tentacles.

Vexces continued to watch the girl’s body as he fucked her to one more horizon. The sight of the girl in a state of constant pleasure, the feel of her soft body all around him and the constant sounds of her gasps, moans and little love noises was just what the monster needed to reach his own pinnacle at long last. It started with a deep, growling groan from within his throat. His pace quickened for a short time as he felt himself rush up to the height of his capacity for pleasure. Then he thrust one final time as his alien member pulsed with the overwhelming nova of his orgasm. He arched his back as he put his full weight into that last thrust. Their hips locked together as the monster felt a long volley of thick, creamy sperm shoot deep into his captive’s chalice.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:53 am

Her mind was being bombarded with pleasure, over stimulated there was no means of getting away from it as she gasped beneath him, her tight form squeezing him as he had to exert himself just enough to enter into her. He was strong no doubt though the resistance of her body required a little more drive of his hips as they fit together like to pieces of a puzzle.

Breasts captured, her nipples achingly hard each stroke now had her crying out as pleasure swept over her. She had been no stranger to having pleasure forced onto her for long periods of time, her mind usually blissed out by the morning afterward and her body aching with soreness that enveloped her.

His angle changes and she is filled anew feeling his renewed thrusts as he returns with great vigor. Her constant state of arousal pushes her closer to the edge and all it takes is that eruption to trigger another of her own as she folds around around him, her back arching as he floods her chalice, her body seeking to milk him, his eyes fluttering as that chalice is filled with his seed.

“OH … MY … GAWD!!!”

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 am

Vexces both observed and felt his captive reach yet another orgasm. This time, the girl’s pussy succeeded in milking his alien masculinity for every drop he had to offer her. The grip of her sheath was incredible around his hard, unyielding length. The monster pumped spurt after thick spurt of warm semen until he had filled his prey to capacity with his seed.

Although he knew that their DNA was incompatible, it still pleased Vexces to mark the girl with his sperm. There was something primordially satisfying in the action, even though they were from different species.

His dark gaze watched as Daphnee arched her back in a most sensual display. Her chest was offered up like tribute before a king. Well, who was he to deny such fine tribute? He swooped down to the teen’s perky breast and replaced his teasing fingers with his warm lips. In an instant he had engulfed one pink nipple into his hungry mouth to suck and lick at it without mercy. After giving the tasty nub a healthy amount of attention, he switched over to its twin. There he remained until his penis had moved the last of his store of alien semen into the teen’s receptive womb.

Vexces then smoothed out his body against his victim’s, and smothered her pale softness with his masculine weight. His face climbed back up to Daphnee’s cute ear, where he licked her playfully and took in the sweet scent of her hair. The monster’s tentacles receded to his back, though his hands remained to pet and stroke the sides of the girl’s body like they had before. He remained impaled inside of her hot sex folds for a while; she was simply too snug and cozy that he did not want to leave just yet.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:04 am

Twisted the girl shivered beneath om, her body innately tight against him though this time it served to assist he milk forth that essence that had no choice but to fill her to such a capacity that her stomach swelled a bit.

“AHHHHHH!”
Pleasure bordered on pain as it kept that incredible stimulation and while he had stopped thrusting the licks and tentacles kept up on her tender body.

“I... OHHH ...I ...” her breath faltered though she bit the inside of her cheek trying to stay quit about the matter, reminding herself that this was his time ...

Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:04 pm

After a fashion, Vexces did withdraw from his helpless captive’s overfilled pussy. His member had began to become flaccid, which allowed his seed to start to spill out around his cock as it sought to escape the tight space. As he uncorked her young sex, he lifted his body off the girl just enough to slip a hand in to press down on her stomach. He drained her until she had shunted all of his excess seed, and her abs were smooth and flat once more.

His hand remained there against the girl’s soft abdomen. His palm flat against her warm skin, while his thumb rubbed playfully over her navel. While he propped his body up with two hands, that left one free hand to run up to one of the teen’s creamy white breasts. He gently massaged the incredibly soft mound as his mouth moved to hover just above her lips.

The monster smiled as he heard his victim stammer over her words. She sounded quite exhausted, but the alien was impressed with his lovely captive. He had wanted to do that to her since the moment he had first laid his hands against her body. It had dominated his fantasies of her during the time that she had been away. Now that he had taken her in this way, she had delivered a perfect sexual performance for him. Yes, he was quite pleased with his beautiful love slave, however temporary her captivity to him was.

“What is it, girl? Speak up,” he commanded her to speak her mind as his tongue flicked playfully against the teen’s pouty lips.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:52 pm

Cum leaked out of her, more as he finally extracted himself and more still as he supplied a bit of pressure to his chest against her taught muscles again and again. More of that seed pressed through her and dashed out against creamy thighs or spilled onto the bed sheets below.

“OH!” He had not entirely stopped though as she felt the flicker of his thumb over her navel or the seizing of a breast so ripe and full.

She moaned softly with the continued onslaught, a command issued but no sooner was it issued than her lips met the passing of his own as he swept over them.

“I … I … need a little breather,”
she admitted. But not to be misunderstood she shook her head from side to side. “I can still use my mouth and tongue to pleasure you if you wish it though,” she did not want him thinking that she was trying to squander time here.

Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:16 pm

Vexces couldn’t help but laugh when Daphnee offered the services of her mouth to pleasure him. Not that he doubted her ability, for he knew that she was skilled with her mouth. It was only that he’d just orgasmed, and as a male he needed some time to recharge himself. Of course, his alien lust and physique certainly allowed him to continue pleasuring her body with his tentacles, but his phallus needed some down time after every orgasm. The thought of her forcing him to multiple orgasms was certainly a humorous picture, however. At least, that’s what it sounded like when he heard her offer.

“I’m sorry, my dear girl,” he gave the girl a peck on the lips for reassurance, “I’m not laughing at you. Your offer, while adorable, is unnecessary. I think we could both use a short break after that intense experience.”

With a grunt of effort, the alien got up off of his victim. He knelt on the edge of the bed while his hands pried open Daphnee’s legs. There, he observed the puddle of cum on the sheets, and the splatter of even more cum all over the girl’s lap and inner thighs.

“Hm, you’re a delightful mess, darling,” the alien purred as he petted the girl’s stomach affectionately, “Now, let’s get you cleaned up and ready for more.”

He scooped her up in his arms; her body was soft and light in his grip. He then turned and carried his prize to one corner of his room. As he walked away from the bed, small drones came out of hidden compartments in the ceiling. The orb-shaped robots began to clean the sheets and remake the bed good as new.

The corner that Vexces moved to was completely barren. He set the girl down on her feet, and helped to hold her upright with a powerful arm wrapped around her waist. With his three free hands, the alien discarded what little ornamental clothing he had on his person until he was completely naked.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 am

Not a good sign, he was laughing, perhaps amused at the other or her exhaustion she could not say then he explained as he leaned in for a kiss and she understood. Definitely not bad, though she figured his stamina would allow him to recover pretty quickly a few minutes to recharge had been in order here.

Certainly she was a mess as were the sheets, “well it is your fault mostly.” A little grin, she had hoped that he didn't feel as if she were accusing him entirely of this though he would probably pick up on the fact that she wasn't totally serious. “Let's get cleaned up,” she agree though she was drawn away from the scene, hearing but not quite seeing the plethora of drones come out and tend to the mess that they had left.

Lead to the corner of the room Daphnee attempts to see a seem but doesn't. Suspecting that there was another room near her, perhaps a shower though she does not see one as he begins to strip his attire.

“Is there another room attached to this one? I don't see it,”
she admits, her eyes during to the wall yet again as he continues to disrobe.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:58 am

“You’ll see soon enough. Be patient,” Vexces smiled at Daphnee’s eagerness for a shower. He couldn’t fully blame her. Undoubtedly they were both due for a little refresher.

While his first arm continued to hold the girl about the waist, a second stroked her back softly. The other two hands tapped seemingly random patterns into the black, glass-like metal of the walls. Small holes in the ceiling appeared suddenly, and a trio of drones descended around the pair. Each of the silver, spherical robots then began to shoot a misty stream of warm water over the both of them.

At the same time, the texture of the floor changed from being hard and metallic, to being firm but spongy. It soaked up the water that fell from their bodies with ease. Something also seemed to harness the mist from the warm water, and harnessed it around the bathers in a private shroud.

Vexces produced something from the wall: a strange, fist-sized green rock. He rubbed it over one of Daphnee’s smooth shoulders, and she found the texture of the object to be soft and spongy. As it passed over her skin, it left behind soapy suds that picked up every molecule of dirt or grime. With slow, meticulous care, the alien began to lather the girl’s entire body. He took his time, and slowly worked the alien sponge over every inch of his captive’s perfect, alabaster skin.

During this time, the drones constantly circled the pair. Their streams constantly misted both of their bodies in a gentle rain of warm droplets. Vexces’ other three hands helped to support the girl, in case she had trouble standing after their last romp. Once he had his prize completely cleaned from head to toe, the alien pressed the sponge into Daphnee’s small hand.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:19 pm

She falls quiet and watches as instructed. Warmth infuses her back as he traces over it. She both sees and hears the drones this time as the random pattern is finished and though she was watching she doubts there is any hope at all of getting that sequence correct in the future with seeing it but the once.

The drones begin shedding mist all over their bodies though with a refreshing blast of cool water. The touch upon her as she was cleansed served to both relax her and allow her to recover from their recent ordeal. The green object similar to a sponge seemed to draw away the grim of the day as well as other messes seeing that he was rather thorough in getting her clean.

Either he enjoyed touching her or was giving her more time to catch her breath, maybe even both.

At first that support was necessary though she grew more and more stable as time proceeded. When he had finished he present her with the green stone without utter a word she knew what to do.

Reaching up to his shoulders she began with one as well as that side of the neck, the other was next followed by his chest. She had him turn around where she focused on the back of his neck and shoulders, his back then ass cheeks. Kneeling down the back of the legs followed and when she had him turn back around it was the front of those legs and feet seeing that she was kneeling. Last was that cock that she traced over slowly, wiping each of the tendrils at the end individually before casting a quick gaze up his body before handing him that stone though she does not rise, not yet, figuring what his next instruction was likely to be she seizes that length sliding her tongue along the side of it as she simply holds onto it tenderly for the time being.

Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:58 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next