View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 9:35 pm

Reply to topic  [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next
 Foul (for Ania) 

Post Re: Foul (for Ania)
It was a curiosity and while Daphnee may not have been the studious type other than in the realm of those matters of personnel interest or to serve better for the most part she was no slouch either learning mostly by observing for she was an outcast until coming here though now the sash kept most girls distant given the position of authority that she had been invested with.

But learning these matters may be useful someday, at least they would be entertaining today if nothing else. “At your leisure. You know I'm going to be here for at least the next two years.” Flunking a year had occurred to her to buy time though that would probably displease her Mistress so that option was out, how she hated the intention waste of time and deliberately failing was a waste of a year. She could look into grad courses though in the end she was just delaying the inevitable …

Daphnee had a habit of waking early, it was standard with her Mistress for her to rise early and prepare for the day. Should she ever be apprehended and sent to Vanejin Vera had ensured that she had been well trained, regardless if this had been intentional or not. But given the ordeals of the day before and even today it was likely that comfort and safety would bring relief to her and cause her to sleep a bit longer than normal.

Her jaw was fine, she tested it out while eating and well, she did grin a little. Daphnee had been aware that she wasn't the only student on the island that Ania played with, just as she was aware that she wasn't Vera's only Pet.

She wasn't about to disrupt any established routines and being here, even alone, had placed her mind at ease a bit. Further, she had been trained to serve and not compete, though of course a healthy competition for praise didn't hurt, provided that it did not interfere with her Mistress and wasn't disruptive of course. She was the toy, the plaything, Anne the lover and that wasn't going to change. Even now with the same role as Anne though she still functioned as a domestic too though she was OK with simply serving as she had from the beginning …

Try was the operative word there. For a moment she paused, wondering if she should see about trying to tempt her or not. This time she grinned but hadn't stopped what she was doing, stroking that crotch, deliberately attempting to stir her. “Is that so? Technically your not touching me ...” Peeling open those pants to extract an erect cock she hoped she fondled it further, licking it, kissing along the sides and giving a little suckle here and there.

“But if you wish for me to stop ...” she didn't though continuing to work unless stopped of course. Teasing along the sides, stroking her fingers against the base of that member she smiled as she dragged her tongue along the sides of it until her mouth rose to apply a little pressure to the tip. Her tongue tracked about that slit collecting any of the vanilla tasting liquid there. A tender suckle as she caressed the tip before drawing back, her tongue flicking around the underside of that head.

“Here we go.” She sucked in a bunch of air and went back to embracing that cock in the confines of her warm lips letting it press beyond her lips just a little further, washing over the side of it with her tongue.

Stopping at 6” or so she presses her lips over that shaft providing a brief suckling sensation as her hands peel down her pants a little further. Panties pressed downward just a little exposing the cock she sweeps them aside to caress those balls with the same hand holding that cloth aside.

She glances up as she hears that fork drop to the plate. Reaching up she takes the utensil and offers it up.

“Eat,” speaking from the chest, the words strong and clear straight behind her, naturally there was no one there and it was Daphnee's voice.

“You sure that I don't have to, because I could always stop,”
she teases though throwing her voice at the same time she's sucking is a bit of a challenge. Occasionally her lips move though not much, not that Ania should mind much.

Once that fork was gone and she had a hand free she traced her fingers against that labia. “So wet … I doubt this will get much attention when you go out tonight. You are going out tonight, right?”

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:37 pm

"No, please .. keep going." Ania fought valiantly in her conquest against the most ferocious opponent anyone of her own species battled in their situation, the unyielding lust which pulsed through her veins and spread throughout her entirety seemingly like the blood carrying the sensation onward. Nothing aside from giving into the exquisite treatment wholly would lend any assistance in that regard and refusing Daphnee here and now would adequately disconcert the huntress to the point of losing control.

"Ohhh, yeah .." Almost worshipping her heated love pole had been these loving cocksuckers which bathed the supreme shaft in the sweetest fashion imaginable. She had been fully aroused and blatantly on the verge of bursting through blood pressure alone considering how demanding these agonizingly long hours from morning until sundown truly were, an intensely alluring warmth emanating from the scandily clad scepter before the precious amethyst, each and every delicate throb allowing for another savory bead of precum to bubble up at the swollen crest of that fleshy lollipop which never seemed to vanish.

Below the tempting young woman inflamed her senses even further by taking her voluptuous Mistress captive and while their relationship in that regard would be temporary, nothing could hope to dilute the experience. Somewhere amidst previous encounters she had to have found the shimmer of light which kept her going even after two years of sexual torment which molded her, twisted her and Ania never counted on replacing what had been established for such an extended period of time.

Her thin yet sensual undergarments folded in the passing of their servant who removed the delicate cloth like a curtain from marvellously inflated lavender colored gonads, coaxing yet another heated gush of sweet nectar from puffed up nether lips upon exposing them to the temperate climate of the ship completely.

"You've gotten better .. with your mouth .." Ania had been uncertain as to what thought her addled mind sought to pursue here when Daphnee seemingly adressed the matter of halting in her feast from behind the seated alien hermaphrodite. Her ventriloquism had come a long way and in spite of being aware of the procedure, not even her most refined senses could differentiate the fabricated sound and its true origin down below.

Slowly lush lips parted in hopes of answering the following question as the wanton predator consumed another mouthful of quiche, unable to think clearly due to what transpired in the region of her groin. "I-I don't know, to be completely honest."

Soaking wet and shamefully erect Ania cast heavily lecherous eyes upon her loving protege, trying their hardest to remain focused even though Daphnee appeared to be enjoying herself in spite of what happened right outside the ship not more than a few hours before the student roused from slumber. "I'm rather .. Uhnnn .. torn on that at the moment .. You're making it incredibly difficult for me to .. to .. Ohhh .. to decide, but seeing that your mood has improved I'd prefer staying here for the night .. with you. I'm well aware you're very thorough in your duties down there .. no matter which gender of mine you fixate on."

She considered the matter at hand, however. "Unless you'd rather be alone tonight .. Nnghh .. Gawd .. I'd completely understand. I know a few lovely women who would appreciate my presence in the meantime .." Her suffering hadn't ended and the steady pulse of her manhood merely intensified at the thought of visiting familiar faces. "D-damn it, Daphnee. I haven't gotten off all day .. I would like to know what you would have me do."

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:33 pm

Escape. That was what kept her going though her entire ordeal with Vex was a strange one. She had been on the verge of quitting then. She had enough, two more years of this hell then to wind up as a slave anyway from what she gathered. It was heart breaking.

How much did the school no? As a Prefect she had been given no special knowledge though so perhaps Vera knew nothing, that had her conflicted. If she knew then the mention of keeping her could be based on something real. Yet if she did not know she could be blind sided by the truth so she did what she could to find a way out of this place. There were several people sh would have tried to free … Anne, Rosalie, Stephanie, Vera of course though she knew that she might have to make a hard choice, that she could not save them all though all she's managed was to get raped any time she discovered something somewhat interesting.

At the time of Vex she was feeling so down, especially after the torment with Therion … a measure of pride for enduring that hell and yet unable to tell a damn sole about it, unable of recounting her sacrifices … but to serve was not always about praise to …

Around then her mind had been regressing to the point that she just wanted to end it all. It was the only way she was going to be free and Vex did elude to the fact that she couldn't be killed, though he seemed to elude to a great owner and the power of life and death itself or so she determined.

Things began savagely but transformed from there. She was always afraid that he would regress. He confused her more than any one else had and even now she had not learned where to classify him but he worked on her mind as well as her body down in that hole …

“Thank you,”
though she wanted this and perhaps was pushed by that determination to make a better showing of matters. Her “water” trick had been something she had been working on for a long time now and while sucking cock it was easier to hide the few times her lips did move easier than if she were drinking.

Fingers pressed onside her while the other hand rubbed her sacks slowly. Her lips caressing that stiff pole and while she was not about to make any sorts of recommendations as to who should and shouldn't be raped seeing that Bria set her up and Karen was a plan old bitch she knew that such was a way of life on the island too.

“Oh, that's easy … you already said you didn't want to touch me … I won't be offended if you go provided you don't stand me up tomorrow. So you could have your cake and eat it too, a human expression. Midnight is a new day though and if hunting doesn't pan out then you know that someone will be here then, and before then if you change your mind ...”

She was not in charge of creatures changing their minds and had been use to the fact that she was merely the toy to be used where by her Mistress or the quests that game to this place.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:56 am

Tentacles squirmed and writhed beside the huntress whose pleased moans of approval resounded off the kitchen walls and steadily heightened in their inevitable crescendo, wanting to touch and force the blessed servant to take in even more of that juicy cock before cumming straight down her throat, but her resolve not to proved even harder than the stiff length embedded amidst these sweet lips. "I won't touch you .. not today."

Not everyone despised her presence, a couple select few of her most familiar acquaintances served with equal measures of diligence and devotion even though they had true lovers themselves, destined to be captured and taken away by the sapphire creature with or without their dearest partner in the distant future. "You'll be here by yourself for a little while .. at least a few hours .. but please keep in mind that I don't want you to think that you're living in a prison which you cannot escape. I will return and you're free to leave when you please as long as I'm around to guide you through the airlock."

"I'll .. probably get back at around midnight .. Don't .. don't try to steal my ship." Ania added jokingly even though her future plans with the girl were something along those lines, but nothing could occupy her mind for long given the events under the table.

She happened to be on the verge of losing herself to the stimulus and nearby her toned feminine thighs of opulent thickness twitched and spasmed delightly, merely enhancing the view as slick velvety depths usurp the intruding digits with sublime tightness altogether, completely sheathing the student within as these heated folds try to suck them in further.

Heavy and boiling globular testes churned and tightened against the influence from beyond their reign, the volatile substance therein bubbling up with every passing moment though the virile factories generated more precious vanilla flavored cream than whatever amount of precum alone the alluring gemstone below could ever hope to extract. They had been swollen to capacity, expanding with every produced dollop of seed her body dumped into their growing expanse, already larger than her fists in the unending onslaught Ania found herself subjected to without respite.

Her thriving manhood pulsated vigorously, visibly swelling near the root as violently convulsing inner muscles squeeze every ounce of molten semen through the narrow passage the luscious essence of her loins could possibly take, entrapping the delicious liquid warmth for the time being as the huntress herself strained to hang onto her wavering composure even the slightest bit longer.

"Oh, please, please make me cum, Daphnee." Blissed out features regarded the purple haired temptress from above with radiant delight in their midst, holding back on her account seeing how much the almost sex starved hermaphrodite contained and had been ready to blast straight into her hungry maw, leaving her the choice as to whether or not she would try to keep the kitchen clean by swallowing it all or leaving the blue skinned predator dangling on the edge.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:27 pm

Daphnee considered. A part of her wondered if she should try to make Ania brake what she said then considered not to, at least she wouldn't try to deliberately try to press her there.

“Well, the rule doesn't hold up after Midnight but wouldn't it be that much sweeter waiting until our appointed rendez-vous?”
Not that she was going to be upset one way or another, of course being upset about something here did little good, you just had to deal with the unfair situations that you were dealt.

The entire island was a prison though she knew what Ania had meant sliding another inch of that meat into her mouth as she sucked. Speaking, while sucking dick, that was an accomplishment and while she was her worse judge at times it was clear that this wasn't to bad of an effort on her part.

“I can't steal the ship, not yet, after all you still have to teach me to fly it first,”
she teased back though she never would ask for any lessons and didn't expect them to come either. There were just some matters that she had dismissed out of hand.

Her bargains tended to be that way, most might appear to be minor things, never to be released but for things such as not being restrained or delaying something, something that might appeal. An exchange of some sort that wasn't too inconvenient for the monster in question.

The little requests might actually be granted after all. Very small victories, but victories never the less. She might not have know or even considered where she fit in the grand scheme of things. There were still two years left after all and things could take an unexpected turn during her journey.

She forces herself down another inch then backs up that much for that was close, 6” had been what she could handle safely, had managed the 7 but the eight may have been a bit ambitious on her part. Her fingers found it tough to force their way along that tight passage though she had found herself using more force to apply that pressure to her.

The creamy precum was always constant and so it was tough to figure out when Ania was ready or close at times though there were often other signs too. Her hand leaves the swollen testes to close around the base of her shaft pumping it vigorously as her lips sped up.

No she wasn't going to tease or tempt though from prior experience she knew there would be a lot of cum so as the first gush hits the back of her throat she squeezes to cause a more controlled flow as it fills her mouth as fingers swept into her with great urgency.

Rather than drink every last drop that she could, she takes in a generous portion of that essence then pulls back letting her hand ease up and jerk along that shaft, seed shooting into the air and landing on her neck and hair as she leaned in with he face, one long lick against that shaft then turning her tongue to that snatch as she pulls her fingers free of her replacing them with her tongue, pressing it within those glistening folds.

Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:20 pm

When Daphnee stepped up the pace and showered the willing alien hermaphrodite in the sheer brunt of talent her alluring cocksuckers possessed, Ania had been in her personal corner of paradise and deep within her the volatile mixture of vanilla cream boiled and put pressure on the impressive globes of her testes, promptly causing her to crack under the influence of her precious human lover before bursting straight within the confines of that blessed mouth.

"Unnngghhh .." Her head reared back as the empty fork clattered to the plate once more and another tidal wave of bliss which surpassed any other wreaked havoc on her senses. She brought forth copious gushes of seed which splattered to the back of her throat like an undying fountain, the flow more controlled given the hand down there though the quantities alone ensured that Daphnee would be unable to consume everything.

A gush of feminine juices erupted from her naughtily quivering cunt at the same time which sullied the back of these swollen orbs, dripping lewdly from their expanse while Ania offered up everything she had to offer. By the end of matters the blue skinned beauty had been embellished by the slightest sheen of sweat on her forehead, panting delicately in the realisation that they weren't finished.

Heavy breasts heave and lower themselves with each and every lungful of highly desired oxygen upon finally breaching the verge of another orgasm, the grandiose heaps of flesh straining against their silken prison of fabric without lacking any in their supreme charm as the shirt appeared fit to burst at any given moment, firmly erect cherries poking into the garment from below which dragged over the cloth ever so delightfully, twitching and pulsing eagerly with each renewed surge of blood flowing inside. Excitement had gotten the better of the huntress whose voluptuous form lingered in the chair without raising a muscle to prevent Daphnee from pressing on, never breaking the rules of their engagement here Ania herself made up.

Ania moaned softly, looking down to the student on her knees with mild crimson shades upon her cheeks and newfound desire in her eyes. "I'm .. I'm afraid I'm all out of quiche now." Sadly in the rush of her performance she consumed the remainder of their delectable meal, but either of the two circumstances which required her attention were incredible treats.

She huffed then, diligently eaten out by the young woman below. "You know I'm only going to be far more eager to continue if you don't stop .."

It was getting harder not to surrender herself to these carnal desires thrumming encouragingly in the back of her mind, but knowing what they entailed Ania preferred not to feast on another meal entirely even though Daphnee looked beyond alluring in her recently acquired appearance, glistening mildly given the savory vanilla coating upon lush violet locks and peachy skin.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:35 pm

She drank down a generous portion of that seed, clearly not enough to fill the contents of her stomach but doing fairly well without bloating herself. Tomorrow night perhaps though she figured there would never be such a time where she could handle drinking all that seed down.

Globes of it rushed down her neck and collected in somewhat damp purple locks that had not yet fully dried. Her attention shifted to that sweet gash, letting her tongue sweep about the labia that she exposed as she had to draw the panties further down her body.

She licked, her tongue swirling over those folds easing in just slightly, teasing and tasting her. The sound of the fork clattering to the plate had shifted her green eyes in that direction though though otherwise that emerald gaze had been upon her.

The first excuse … no food left …

“Not to worry, I'll make another while you are out,”
that voice was practically in Ania's ear. She had managed to lick her tongue a bit against those folds. Up and down, in and out, nice and slow as she traced a hand against her stiff length. She had thought about caressing that tail but that was probably too much so she refrained.

When the second excuse came she drew back with one final lick over that slit, over her stiff pole then upon the crown of that tip collecting some of that cum as she went.

“Oh? Hm, looks like you have a decision to make then. You promised not to touch me, remember, so either you brake your word, or you muster up the will and let me continue or I can stop … so, I'll stop if you wish it, regardless of what you decide I couldn't stop you anyway so you get to decide which option you would prefer.”

She was still kneeling their though her mouth free of everything allowed her to speak now with her own voice from her own position. “The choice is yours of course.” There were few choices that Daphnee had to make now, and when dealing with the guests she knew that she had no choice, even a choice was an illusion without the power to protect that choice.

Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:08 pm

Homemade quiche and fellatio followed by breathtaking cunnilingus without ever demanding anything herself had been an incredible offer to refuse which certainly had Ania reconsider her earlier determination not to touch the woman kneeling before her in that submissive posture, plastered in the seed of the mighty huntress. "Mnngghh .. Sweet heavens above, Daphnee .. You can have too much of a good thing."

Her mind had been reeling as she fought on with every ounce of resistance although once the girl had withdrawn the formidable hermaphrodite sighed in sheer contentment, finally freed of her reign. Naturally the question remained and while Ania happened to be torn either way in the inevitable conclusion of their evening here, not one thought had been wasted without thinking about the well being of the nearby student. "Oh my .. You're really putting me on the spot here."

She wanted more, her body thirsted for pleasure and even without the grand finale in mind there was nothing the wanton predator desired beyond another orgasmic height. Besides, keeping herself in check throughout both night and day while Daphnee actually happened to be within her second home, her delightful scent spread throughout the entirety of the ship and even her own bed, that might very well be too much to ask and as such temporary relief had been more than welcome.

Several women amongst the student body appreciated her company and weighed themselves safe in her presence while Ania resided nearby, denying any other inhabitants their fun and most certainly not everyone sought out sloppy seconds when far more luscious human females lingered around the same floor and had been ripe for the picking. It may never be truly consensual, but at the very least they weren't suffering under her loving attention when the azure temptress departed later that night.

She smiled mildly while regarding the student with shimmering delight in her bright blue eyes, nodding in almost humble desire to commence their activities here. "I .. I suppose one more time cannot hurt .. even though I've already had the pleasure of seeing and to an extent feeling your newfound talents in action. Not that I'm complaining about that."

Promptly one of her many tentacles waggled in front of her face like any ordinary human finger before Daphnee could lean in once more, wary that any further teasing beyond an established point would surely ruin their encounter. "You're free to continue, but only make me cum once, alright? I couldn't bear losing myself to your great service and wind up doing something I might regret later on."

But even now her glistening folds quivered impatiently whereas her throbbing erection bounced encouragingly with every newfound gush of blood surging into the swollen and heated rod, leaving little doubt as to how eager Ania had been.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:53 am

Once ... She gave this a bit of thought and had wondered which she wanted stimulated more as she reached down with the tip of her finger she traced it against the head of her rod gingerly rocking it back and forth as she contemplated for a moment before drawing her hand away from that heated body.

“One time?” She cleared away the plate of quiche. “OK then, turn around … ass out arms er tentacles on the table ...”

When this was done she drifted away going back to her bag. Another sip of her drink since she was there and she took out what she came back here for. She had not expected to use it but packed it as the sake of having it just encase …

She returned shortly and with her keen hearing she would hear Daphnee sucking on something softly but trying to remain quiet about it as she neared.

Fingers eased over her ass as she swept down an ass cheek. “You listen well … this might be a little intense though, can you stick to your promise or should I hold back just a bit?”

It was oh so tempting just to do what she had in mind as a hand goes around her form squeezing a breast. “I could always save it for tomorrow if you think it's best, your call.”

Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:37 pm

"Once." Wavering and somewhat lacking in resolve to actually end matters as they were compelled her to set guidelines before accidentally losing control, the burden of her naturally high sex drive quite apparant even now.

Any later in the afternoon and the purple haired beauty might not have been lucky enough to share in the luxury of her restraint. Now their temporary albeit rather one sided lovemaking would help to maintain the course of the evening until the moment her loving servant would be left alone in the safety of the spaceship, perhaps finally allowing her to calm after most recents events where monster attacks virtually struck back to back.

Ania eagerly assumed the rather alluring position Daphnee had chosen for the voluptuous predator and latched onto the edges of the table with severely heightened anticipation pulsing strongly through her veins. Her insides burned with the flood of stimulus she had been abandoned with, longing for their eventual relief though given their almost natural neglection amongst the student body perhaps one of the male inhabitants of the island would happily indulge in someone far more enduring and less hesitant to relish in their presence, but even her manhood trembled with every passing moment of exposure, coated in a glistening sheen of saliva which filled her with newly inflamed desire.

Albeit reluctantly the huntress awaited the return of her beloved guest, keen senses tuning in on her every action which could easily be discerned from her position without even looking over her shoulder to observe. Ultimately the tender suckles on an unseen object had the luscious creature grit her teeth in growing excitement, quite certain that she knew the device in question fairly well.

Her ample hindquarters had been exposed to Daphnee, toned yet supple flesh skimming over the silken texture of her fingertips as the bent over hermaphrodite quivered delightedly even at the slightest touch, allowing for the expanse of her sensitive tail to gingerly envelop the arm dancing over her generous rump.

"No, please don't hold back, it'll only get worse. I want .. I need it badly .." She whimpered tenderly at the sudden attention directed at the marvellously engorged swell of her breasts, hardened nipples standing on edge and pressing right into the palm of her human lover at that experimental advance, pure warmth spilling forth into her hand.

"I cannot wait for tomorrow .. Give it to me .. Now!" Ania desired more than what little pleasure her body derived from minor caresses, set ablaze by the tension of the moment and yet she refrained from threatening or downright pouncing the young student.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:38 pm

“I do not need to be exhausted before tomorrow night. I have … plans ...” she leaned in nibbling against that earlobe and grinning before she flicks a tongue against it. “But I'm going to need this back regardless.”

She tugs the restrained arm gently then turns the attention upon her as she licks and suckles her neck and shoulder. She wonders … yes, that would probably just heal up in a blink of an eye too and so she does not hold back in suckling her hard enough to leave a hickey.

After sweeping her hand back over a large breast capped by squeezing a nipple she draws a gentle touch along that tail before guiding it to her own entrance and pushing it inside her until the thickness of the tails makes further descent impossible.

A hand dashes along her spine though then fingers wind around that cock, her hand twisting and winding over that length as she presses a familiar toy into her ass, the double sided dildo though she only uses it to stimulate Ania.

Drawing her back from the table as she works the shaft and ass he grins once more before licking the back of her shoulder with a tongue. “Now kneel,” and Daphnee sits behind her Indian style, her feet pressing to that tail as she uses them to pull and push that tail as she continues to work rolling the dildo in quick circles now to match the eager pace of her hand. Her feet do not move as quick though having the tougher task though they do move as fast as they are able too.

“Now cum,”
Daphnee whispers as she traces that earlobe with her tongue.

Thu Aug 28, 2014 1:37 pm

Almost gingerly Ania gasped in growing excitement upon feeling these sweet lips dashing along her neck and suckling on the skin, the intended mark healing completely in several seconds alone though the sensation had been achieved regardless.

"W-what are you .. Uhhhnn!" Her tail had been one of her personal weaknesses, such an immensely sensitive tool of pleasure and torment alike as Daphnee drowned her voluptuous hostess in immeasurable degrees of pleasure by driving the appendage deep inside her velvety depths which clung to every available inch of lavender colored flesh, devouring the extension of her spine hungrily.

She was encompassed solely by pleasure with the addition of both toy and friction applied to the remainder of her tail and nothing could ever hope to surpass that sensation. Naturally her spasming muscles sought to obey her command and had the huntress kneel down in hopes of earning even more of the same, rewarded with the incredible creativity Ania admired when it came to the young woman behind her.

Now there was no escape. Even without any spoken demands the blissed out creature would have gotten off in mere seconds, the stimulus simply far too much to handle.

"Ahhhhh!" Ania orgasmed intensely at the faintest implication of permission which had turned and twisted her facial features in radiant delight. Bright blue eyes roll back in the sheer ecstasy of the moment while an incredibly vigorous scream of passion echoed throughout the concealed spaceship, signalling the pure intensity of her release. Deep within her loins the pleasure spiraled in and around itself with ardent ferocity before finally being extracted by mind numbing tidal waves of bliss which blasted forth from the swollen crest of her trembling manhood, splattering generously against the lower side of the table in quantities akin to an erupting volcano.

"Ahhnn .. Ahhnn .." Violently exploding gushes of seed subsequently defiled both furniture and floor, collecting in the midst of an enormous puddle which had commenced growth until the wanton hermaphrodite calmed down from that inhuman high, panting mildly in the blessed aftermaths although her species recovered far faster than humans even now, no matter the impact of their climax.

"Alright, no more, no more .." Slowly that sensitive tail slithered free from the confines of her quivering pussy, sullying the ground in feminine juices although the friction alone granted Ania even more pleasure. "We'll stop now and get to your surprise, okay? Any more of what you just did and I won't be able to keep myself together."

Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:59 pm

That was quick though Daphnee had learned just how sensitive that tale had been she had not expected such a sudden explosion, a fierce one granted and she had been aware just how quick she recovered and new that this would be just an appetizer for what was to come.

By attacking pussy, ass and cock at the same time it had been her hope to overload her senses though the Prefect could not have imagined that doing so would be so successful. Her feet assisted that tail out of her while her fingers unwound from that cock as her other hand drew back the toy that had been lodged inside her.

She had not gotten that cock to explode though and it seemed that there had been an internal explosion. Leaning forward she set her lips to the back of Ania's shoulder.

“As promised, one orgasm,”
she relaid to her with a smile that touched her lips. It was tempting, so tempting to ignore that and continue regardless but it was best not to tempt her stamina reserves before tomorrow, not overly much and she knew if she kept at it with no need for Ania to leave things could easily get out of hand where she lacked the rest for tomorrow evening.

Assisting her with pulling her pants and panties back up Daphnee got up, helping Ania up if she had not managed it before hand. “I'll clean up and make those quiches,” having worked with the alien stove already she had worked out those little differences, what buttons to press or the alien numbers to recognize the right temperatures with Ania's assistance. With them being the last ones set into the stove though she would not have to search to find them unless things were accidentally reset or turned to a default, she would work it out, she remembered the equivalent alien numbers, granted she could not read them nor any others for that matter but she would recognize these ones for she was paying adequate attention while cooking earlier.

As much as she disliked Bria and Karen though Daphnee made no recommendations to who Ania targeted or ignored preferring not to know a damn thing in that regard. It was probably out of her power to really do much about it anyway.

Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:05 pm

In the midst of raw temptation Ania exchanged the sweet smile of her temporary albeit undeniably alluring maidservant with one of her own, the young woman plastered in vanilla flavored spunk which spread the potent scent of sex throughout the premises though given how quickly the huntress recovered she allowed Daphnee to lend her assistance regardless. It was a struggle, getting that swollen and rigid member back into her pants considering how aroused her loving hostess had been even now, each orgasmic height spurning her on further although now the partially covered herm retired to the adjacent bathroom, the bulge in front of her attire unyielding and several moments later the shower could be heard once more.

Freshly cleansed Ania merely passed by before dipping into the familiar raven colored overcoat which numerous students had witnessed in their time here, the sight alone merely the harbinger of doom or intense pleasure depending on how her chosen prey behaved in the long run of their engagement, but to her beloved guest that gesture certainly signalled that she would be departing soon even though her raging erection had faded from view.

"Still hard at work, I see." She loved the scent of home cooked quiche. It would be challenging not to get used to having someone around with how much devotion Daphnee approached her task, but in a sense the same scene had been rather amusing to the clothed amazon. Prowling the campus for women to ravage and exploit proved fairly ordinary on her everyday schedule whereas finding one of them at her beck and call had been a mildly perplexing occurrence.

Bright blue eyes glanced at the enchanting vixen who prepared the meal and cleansed the lewd mixture of juices and seed. "When you're done here get yourself cleaned up and meet me back in the cockpit. You'll find spare clothes, bath robes, whatever you wish to wear for the remainder of the evening in the wardrobes in my bedroom."

With that Ania departed to the bow and got seated, patiently awaiting the arrival of the young woman, her tail languidly swaying back and forth off the side of the spacious armchair.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:00 pm

“As you wish,” Daphnee proved that she was useful at this cleaning the ship and the dirty dishes. While she could do nothing about the vanilla essence that hung in the air it was not a bad smell and thus there was no need to address it or treat it as a problem.

She went about her assigned duties figuring that Ania had been planning on leaving soon. Perhaps she'd clean up a bit in her absence, keep everything tidy though she had wondered why Ania wished to see her. Curious there though after turning the mater over in her head a few times she was unable to think of anything and resigned herself in finding out later on.

Finishing in here she took a quick shower herself and donned a bathrobe that was a bit larger than she though she was not swimming in it. The cleaning of that section of the ship seen to and herself she pulled her wet purple locks away from her face letting them hang free for the time being before making her way back to the cock pit not that she would have had much trouble finding it even if she had not been there before.

“Alright, I've cleaned the kitchen area. Sorry if I took too long I'm still getting use to the organization of things. You wished to see me?”

Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:31 pm
Reply to topic   [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13  Next