View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 5:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
Once he was sure that Daphnee could stand on her own, he released the human girl. Vexces’ body stood tall and proud as his captive gently washed his entire body. The shower proved to be both cleansing and refreshing. It was also having the desired effect upon his libido.

His lust had stirred as he had rubbed his hands all over the girl’s body when he had washed her. However, he was surprised just how stimulating it felt to receive that attention in turn. By the time Daphnee made it around to his cock, he was already semi-rigid again.

Dark, alien eyes watched the girl as she meticulously cleaned every last inch of his masculinity. Those soft, green eyes looked up at him slowly as the girl offered up the latherstone, but remained kneeling in front of him. Vexces got the hint, and took the stone without a word from the young woman’s delicate fingers. He watched, amazed and aroused, as those fingers returned to his hardening length. A deep, alien purr of satisfaction rose from deep within his throat as he felt her tongue slide against his growing member.

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:35 pm

No instructions had come though they would have been likely she feels. The shower refreshing of course but there was still a good deal of time left and every second in rest was a second that she would not be on her back enduring matters, pressing upon that stamina.

She didn't feel that he would mind if their brake was a little longer, as long as he felt that she was no deliberately stalling she felt fairly confident that he would all for this though she had to brace her mind too, brace for the fact that he could get over stimulate and take her for longer without a brake. Daphnee very much doubted that she would exhaust him either given his earlier stamina.

That pink muscle dashed against that engorged length draw along it to the tip, her hand not moving though her thumb was rubbing against the under side of his length.

First things first she took in those tendrils at the end of his cock, one being sucked and licked clean before after a thorough job she sees to the next then the next. Once she has treated them all the tip of her tongue traces about the crown of his shaft, her tongue tracing against that slit in the end, green eyes flick up for a moment as lips engulf that tip, tendrils and all as she drew down 6: of it, suckling against that rod as if she were using a straw to siphon up a beverage. Her sucks growing stronger as her head begins to bob up and down that shaft always looking up and watching the features on his face as if gauging her instructions from his reactions as she settles a hand about his sack fondling it delicately.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Vexces could not help but smile as he watched the captive student individually suck each of the sensitive tendrils that sprouted from the tip of his alien phallus. The tendrils themselves wiggled happily at the attention, and they petted Daphnee’s cheeks and stroked her lips even when they weren’t the direct recipient of her affection. As her pink tongue traced along the tip of his hardening cock, the tendrils followed it as best they could in an attempt to catch the soft muscle.

The alien met the girl’s green eyes as she glanced back up at him. He watched with amazement as her lips began to engulf inch after inch of his engorged masculinity. A deep, sensual groan rose up out of his throat as a fiery lance of pleasure shocked his loins. The sensation of those soft lips tightly bound around his sensitive shaft, the cradle of her tongue and the gentle squeeze of her throat combined into a euphoria of power and ecstasy.

His two bottom hands lowered to the girl’s face as she continued to take in more of his length. Long, alien fingers stroked back the wet, purple hair out from Daphnee’s face and held it back for her as she worked. He grunted with surprise at the touch against his heavy testicles, but he moaned as the girl fondled the leathery sack. In return, he moved a couple of tentacles down to gently cup and massage the young woman’s cleavage. Neither had said a word to one another since they had entered the shower, but the pair seemed to be able to communicate just fine so far.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:46 am

She could manage about 6” pf him, lips tightening around him, her tongue working to trace over that stiffness as she moved against that stiffness. His groan had only ensured that her hand remained on his balls as she fondled them with that soft touch that cascaded over him.

With her other hand she began pumping the base of his cock, curling her hand around it. She started slow at first then increased the sensation as she squeezed him. Daphnee couldn't deep throat him or wouldn't for some reason though she still managed to stimulate all of that length.

The tip with the tendrils was still odd to work around for nothing else had them and to work his shaft she had to draw in those tendrils part way though she worked it out easy enough and got use to this sensation as she let out a moan as tentacles began to pay attention ho her breasts.

Closing her eyes for a moment she moaned against that stiff pole then opened her eyes as she came back at him, her lips making a perfect seal as she began dipping back and forth against him with greater intensity now as she watched him amongst harder sucks and motions of her hand.

Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:01 am

Vexces breathed deep and hard as he watched the beautiful human teenager pleasure him with her mouth. The girl was incredibly talented with her mouth. Though she did not, or could not, take his entire length between her lips, she skilfully worked his shaft with a combination of her lips, tongue and hand. The monster felt no primal urge to take over this time; the student had dialed in directly to what he liked.

His torso bent over her slightly, as he brought his other two hands down to her face. The first gently cradled the back of Daphnee’s head, while its partner cupped her chin from below. His thumb affectionately stroked the girl’s lower jaw line as she pumped her face along his alien masculinity. Vexces’ lower two hands remained near the young woman’s ears, where they held back the wet strands of her purple hair.

In this position, the monster now had the girl’s head completely surrounded by his large, alien hands. However, he made no effort to restrict or control the female’s movements. The young beauty performed admirably as her own maestro; her depth and pace were perfectly coordinated to maximize his pleasure.

As Daphnee created a vacuum seal with her lips around his stiff member, Vexces groaned once more from the incredible sensation. Their eyes met once again as the girl began to work his length more vigorously. The creature’s breath became ragged as he felt himself being rushed along towards the pinnacle of his ecstasy. His fingers stroked the edges of the girl’s soft ears as pressure swiftly built up within his raging loins.

When his body could withstand such expert attention no longer, he exhaled sharply to signal his orgasm. Alien testicles throbbed as they pushed a heavy volley of inhuman sperm up through his thick shaft, and into Daphnee’s hot mouth. Once again, he had an abnormally long orgasm for a male. His sack and lower shaft pulsed in coordinated spasms as they issued forth burst after burst of sticky, alien cream.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:02 pm

Her head had been surrounded by his hands but he remained controlled rather than thrusting his hips eagerly forward and forcing her to take more of him than she could. After her long ordeal with Therion one would have imagined that she could take a cock deeper though in that marathon session she had done what she could with the limited resources of her body but her technique had grown from it, simply put she had a lot of practice!

But free to work he was able to appreciate her efforts more as she was able to work at her own pace rather than having to endure matters or make adjustments and thus she worked on unhindered by him in the least.

She licked, she sucked. Upon feeling a slight tremble in her mouth she cast her green eyes to those tight testicles letting a hand slide over them as he ruptured. Daphnee could feel that hot release washing into her belly and it was a good thing she had not eaten much given the duration of his orgasm. She would be unable to do that again, well not for a few hours at least if he expected her to swallow that seed down though when the last of his essence had past into her belly she began to lick him clean again before allowing him free from between her lips.

That done she let him free and cast her gaze up at him. “All clean?”

Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Vexces could scarcely believe what he saw. His orgasm was too powerful to allow him any overt reaction as he watched his captive suck down gulp after gulp of his semen, until finally she had swallowed every last drop. The young human had managed to drain him dry. He had just witnessed it with his own eyes, but still was not sure if he believed it. That she had done this thing without prompting or force...well, besides her unwilling captivity, of course. Still, it had been an astonishing and erotic feat to behold.

He kept his gaze on hers when she glanced back up at him. His feral smile of approval was evidence enough of what he thought about her performance. With one hand, he reached over to the wall and issued a new command to his shower drones. Immediately, the drones stopped their water streams; as they continued to hover in slow orbits around the pair, they began to blast them both with gentle waves of heat in order to dry them off.

“Clean," he replied incredulously, “my dear, we may be as clean as possible. However, for both of us, there are certain parts that have been stained and will never be clean again.”

Instead of helping his captive to her feet, Vexces knelt down to her level. His hands moved to her shoulders and back. With the aid of a swarm of tentacles, the alien gently pushed the girl and lowered her flat against the soft, spongy floor. Once the female was prone beneath him, Vexces let his hands and tentacles run amok all over her body. He did, however, avoid touching her sex for the time being. His body lowered itself over hers, and hovered just above that gorgeous, pale figure.

“Not that I mind too much,” he whispered to her as he grazed his lips along her neck, and drank in her natural, sweet scent, “some of those parts of you I find to be incredibly sexy. Yet, you have parts within you that are not just stained.

“Some parts within you, like your old scars, are broken pieces. I don’t think that we can ever fully fix those parts of ourselves that break, but I do believe that they can be mended back into functional form. I can’t fix what’s broken in you, but perhaps we can repair some of the damage. Now, place your wrists together above your head; I am going to bind them with my tentacles.”

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:08 am

She watched from her position as he knelt down, his larger frame laying her back after the drones had blasted the pair with heat. He was ready to begin again, brake time had been officially over as hands ant tentacles traced over her.

Deliberately his touch avoided her sex though had stimulated and aroused her as she anticipated each passing second as he touched her. She had listened to what he had to say, there were a lot of broken pieces and given that she was kept more or less isolated from letting out what she had gone through as far as the attacks went there was that darker place that she would never be fully rid of.

She would never take a lover either, she just didn't have those tenancies and so would have to endure the ordeal as best as she could. Her heated body responded to his touch and she nodded, still not comfortable with bondage given the memories that had been entailed in that. She complied though, arms stretching out above her head on the spongy floor as she pressed her wrists together.

What was a worry for her was that these broken places could be broken again once fixed in this abysmal place given some of the things she had been through and what she was likely to go through still ...

Sat Aug 30, 2014 9:02 am

The alien’s black gaze watched as his prize stretched out below him, as per his command. He smiled a predatory grin when he recognized the signs of arousal from her body. Daphnee was such a responsive beauty.

Two inhuman fingers touched down just below the girl’s sternum. Together, they traced an invisible line down the center of her abdomen until they reached her navel. There the alien’s hand flattened itself against the female’s smooth skin, while his thumb lovingly petted the slender dimple in her stomach.

Another hand explored the gentle curve of Daphnee’s ribcage. Vexces traced his fingers along the girl’s side until they met the side of her left breast. Slowly, the fingers began to climb the pale globe. His palm followed close behind, as he partially eclipsed the feminine mound in his hand. While he massaged the creamy mound, his thumb and forefinger climbed to the peak. There they claimed her pink nipple as their prize. The fingers began to tug at the tender bud incessantly, as though he expected her to produce milk.

The final two hands rode the sides of the girl’s body down to her hips. There they scooped down to grab her butt. He began to massage the teen’s firm ass gently. Such movements would help to loosen her up internally, but it also just felt great to grab the girl’s soft backside.

Tentacles moved into positions to take control of Daphnee’s limbs simultaneously. A single tendril slowly coiled around the girl’s slender wrists. The same length tied itself around the palms of her hands. Two others each took one of the female’s long, slender legs captive. They slithered around her knees, and coiled up around her perfectly shaped thighs. Together, the twin serpentine lengths opened those legs. Once parted, the limbs were mercilessly pinned to the floor.

“Tell me of your fears concerning bondage, girl,” Vexces whispered as his lips grazed against those of his captive, “I feel you panic every time your arms are bound. Is it just instinct that drives this reaction, or are there memories attached to this horror that you hold?”

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:19 pm

“Uhhh ...” it felt nice, that could not be mistaken as those hands dashed over her though there was the customary stab of fear as her arms were bound ensuring that she could not fight back even if she had wanted too not that she could do anything about matters any way.

Fear radiated in her eyes, perhaps not the panicked state of being that she would have found herself in earlier where all she would try to do was escape the hold.

Lips grazed against her own and she was asked a question that captured her attention. No one had asked before and she figured that no one ever would.

“There is a reason but it's complicated,”
she gave it a small thought then attempted to explain the matter.

“I've secretly had a bondage fetish until the first day I came here. I didn't make it through the first day before something secured me from behind ...”

The memory made her said and angry given that there was not a damn thing she could do about it, that it was her destiny to become a slave or so she gathered, what a fate after having to endure so much.

To make it worse it was her first time … it hurt her, bad, and nearly each time that restraints were used against her pain was the byproduct whether it was that Demon frog, Dolom or other sources that ambushed and tormented her senseless. Even with her Mistress … it was not pain but forced pleasure that tortured her all night long.

“Pretty much every time it's happened there has been excruciating pain involved with it.”
Mental association, her mind attached significance to the state it so often found itself in, so bondage sparked pain for the most part though her Mistress had been weening her off of that response she would relapse every so often after a harsh bondage session that seemed to undone that progress. At least now when Vera did it she was not launched into such a fearful bout.

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:58 pm

As Daphnee opened up to her captor, Vexces was silent and still. His hands ceased any sexual assault, but continued to hold her soft body as she alluded to her previous encounters at the campus. The alien considered the erotic appeal of his captive with an active bondage fetish. In a way, he was angry that this delicate female had been handled so poorly in the past. Then it struck him that he too had been overly rough with Daphnee during their first encounter. He was as much to blame for this caged songbird’s broken wing as much as all her previous haunts.

“I believe that I understand now,” the creature purred sympathetically, “It is unfortunate that you have had such negative experiences with bondage. We don’t have to go into the details further if you aren’t comfortable with it.

“I would, however, like to explore your previous fetish a bit more. Tell me a bit about your old bondage fantasies.”

Vexces’ hands could not stay idle for long. He did not want to distract the girl too much, but he also couldn’t help but want to touch her body. Two hands moved up to cup her breasts, though they did nothing too overt beyond simply riding the creamy mounds as they rose and fell in time with the girl’s breathing. The other two hands busied themselves sliding up and down the sides of their captive’s body.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:48 am

She had not wished to anger him any and wisely omitted the earlier experience from her list just encase. His fingers still moved against her but slower now, he was letting her think a bit clearly on the matter.

“No … it's not that I'm uncomfortable talking about it, just that I normally can't. I tried to open up once and was pretty much shut down, my prior mental state was not the best and I didn't want the girls around here to start referring to me as crazy again so I haven't brought it back up.

“Then there was that bastard Therion ...”
she bristled a little at that memory, she had won, he had not broken her more than her body but she felt that that had even impressed him to some extent. Loyalty was hard to come by after all and he was unable to brake her bonds of servitude with her Mistress.

“Because of him I cannot speak of any of my encounters to any other student. If I do he attacks my Mistress … he's done so in the past or claims to have had, I can't really bring it up with her though I am free to speak of the attacks on others … pretty much all I can do is listen if someone comes to me and offer advice without getting into my details.”

What it meant for her was that she got to fill an advisory role so to speak but had to cope with her own problems one of the reasons she kept so busy was to keep her mind too occupied to think about any of it, her Mistress expected excellence in all things, at least effort wise and Daphnee would not disappoint.

“I was a virgin when coming her so my fantasies were quite tame, pretty much what I saw in Hentai, some bondage, blindfolds, maybe even light whipping but most of it is a turn off now after experiencing it, the bondage is so commonplace that I've had little choice but to sort of get use to it.”

Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:29 am

“Bondage is indeed common amongst the shadowy denizens of this campus. Since we rape our unwilling prey, it is the most practical method to catch and secure a student for forced intercourse. Unfortunately, both sex and bondage are now integral and unavoidable parts of your future. Your extraordinary beauty ensures that these attacks will continue against you without mercy. You are the sacrificial lamb by which the hunger of the predators are sated,” Vexces sighed, for he knew that these were not exactly the words of encouragement that the girl needed. It was simply the truth. It began to dawn upon the monster’s mind that he might actually be really bad at this sort of thing.

Well, in the mood that they were in now, he certainly no longer felt like raping his prey on the cold, wet floor. His tentacles forced her legs to squeeze his hips. With the girl’s wrists still held in bondage, he raised her arms until they looped over his head and around the back of his neck. His broad hands scooped the lithe figure up off the spongy floor, and pressed the front of her body against his.

Vexces stood straight, with his prize in his arms and forced tight against him. She felt soft and wonderful, as always. He stood there for a while as the mists cleared, and the drones worked to dry off Daphnee’s back. A single, alien hand combed out the teen’s purple hair to help it dry completely before he dismissed the drones. Once his prey was dry and fluffy, he returned them both to the bed.

He laid the young female down along his bed, and then stepped back. For a few moments he simply looked at her. His eyes marveled at the outline of her pale body against the black sheets. She was so perfectly lovely. Two days was not nearly enough time to fully enjoy such a beautifully complicated girl. He needed to possess her for all the rest of her years. He was sure Xel wouldn’t be too happy about him obsessing over his first student. Still, someone was going to have to claim her at graduation, eventually...

“You are not amongst fellow students here in this place, girl,” he spoke as he turned and casually walked to the alien item cube in the far corner, “You may speak freely of your past encounters with me, if it would help you to come to terms with them. I know that I have contributed to your fears, and even now hold you as my sexual captive. However, I am beginning to come to appreciate you for more than your exquisite figure. Conversely, I should also like to learn more of this mistress of yours. I have told you about my master, Xel. If you like, I should rather enjoy hearing about this human who holds your devotion so concretely.”

The alien pulled a vapor cigarette from the cube. The inhuman device lit and glowed as the monster enjoyed inhaling its chemical contents while he leaned against the far wall and watched his naked captive from afar.

Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 pm

“It happens even without the need for it.” How many times last year did she plead to be released from her restraints? How often was that listened too? Kakumaoh released her … Wraith retracted from her mind essentially her whole body had been bond by his will. In both cases she did her best not to let either forget it either throwing herself into the matter.

“I already figured there are plenty of dark days ahead, especially two years from now ...”
yeah she had figured out what awaited but none of the other major secrets of this place just yet. She still believed that she was on Earth after all.

What was going on? He lifted her up and she remained close to him pressed against his form as the drone dried her off. Even her hair had been cleaned before she was brought back to the bed, a piece that she did not get to experience all to often … maybe once before today with Wraith as far as she could remember.

She had been about to ask him what it was when he moved to the opposite side of the room. It was dark but she could see the glowing tip of the cigarette though she sat up on her elbows to have a better look at the source of that voice.

Surprised green eyes widened for a moment. “Serious? You want to be my own Phil McGraw,” she had never thought that any of them would care enough about the day to day lives of the student body outside of fulfilling their needs.

This was an unusual situation but what option did she have her? “This isn't a trick to learn the methods of others?” Each attacker seemed to try to out do the one before and she had figured that they all shared notes but she didn't think on it to much. The image of a bunch of monsters standing around speaking about their conquests and boosting how they could out do the exploits of one another was as comical as scary.

“My Mistress?”
She hesitated as she analyzed the question. Did she dare use names? No, not when she did not know what, if anything, nefarious he might have planned. Such as going after Vera himself perhaps curious as to the kind of woman she was. She figured she had to tread carefully here.

“She demands excellence and prefers that people think for themselves and aren't mindless drones. She doesn't like having her time wasted and is very busy. She is fair and has tolerated my errors when they occurred. In a way, she had saved me, saved me from being that social outcast again. Gave me a direction and purpose but allowed me to discover for myself what that purpose was.”

Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:38 am

Vexces smiled quietly to himself as he enjoyed his chemical-laced vapor cigarette, while his captive rambled on just a little when asked about her mistress. It was admittedly kind of cute. He had definitely hit upon the girl’s favorite subject. However, as he listened to her describe this mistress, he began to understand why. This other girl was her anchor and mentor.

“She sounds wonderful,” the alien leaned his head back and let a stream of vapor jet up into the air, “I approve of this young woman whom you’ve devoted yourself to. She sounds like just the sort of partner you need in this desolate place. Do you love her, then?”

As soon as he asked the question, Vexces’ corrupted mind shot straight into a fantasy. He imagined his naked captive engaged in passionate lesbian intercourse with this mysterious mistress. On several occasions, the alien had simply observed lesbian students coupling in the dorms. He could not really describe his fascination with the fantasy. It did not stem from Xel, for his master had no interest in such things.

The fact that Daphnee was involved in the setting only made it all the more enticing. He had no idea what this mistress of hers looked like, so he started to just put someone together that fit his own version of how she might appear. He decided that she’d be tall, and lithe. That sleek, powerful feminine profile that would give a natural air of superiority over the submissive Daphnee. She’d be lightly tanned, so that her skin perfectly complemented her slave’s milky white skin. For some reason, he imagined her as a blonde. Cold blue eyes, and slender fingers that delicately held a little silver chain connected to a black lace choker that Daphnee wore only during their “special sessions.” Vexces found himself smiling again...

Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:50 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next