View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:11 pm

Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Inspiration(for Lacey) 

Post Re: Inspiration(for Lacey)
Lacey doesn't say anything and doesn't move for fear of interrupting the artist's sketch or messing it up in some way...but part of her doesn't mind the thought of sitting there for a little while. The pose she's in really IS fairly comfortable...and she could get used to this nude repose thing. It's kind of comfortable...although the rush she's getting from doing it in front of somebody is partly disturbing and partly interesting.

She doesn't move her head, but instead watches Mildred from the corner of her vision. There's the source of why this is so interesting; it's pleasant to have the other girl watching her like this, even if it IS for the purpose of sketching her out. Something about the way her eyes flicker over Lacey's body, taking in lines and contours, is unspeakably intimate. Like being caressed without ever actually being touched.

A small smile touches her lips as she wonders, do models usually feel this way when posing nude? Or is she just developing a taste for voyeurism? A little disturbing but kind of funny too. She finds herself wondering what Mildred thinks of this whole turn of affairs. Is it fun for her to sketch someone nude like this? Lacey seems to enjoy being watched...does her new artist friend enjoy watching?

She feels a familiar tingle run through her body and sharply jerks her mind away from such thoughts. A bit too late, though...the tips of her breasts are perked a little harder than just the cool air can account for, and she can feel her sex tingling with warmth from her core. Well if THAT isn't embarrassing...she tries not to squirm, not wanting to ruin the sketch. She doesn't even know this girl, has no clue whether or not she's INTO girls.

For that matter, Lacey's not even certain she herself is into girls! She's never done it with one before after all, save for her dream three weeks back, during her first encounter...and thinking about how the girls in her dream had tasted isn't helping her maintain focus at all. She gives herself a mental slap and tells herself to hold it together just a little longer.

"How would you like it? Gentle...? Or a bit more rough, perhaps?" - Nu 13

Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:51 am

It takes Mildred several minutes to get the basic shape and contour of Lacey's body, occasionally having to reach for an eraser to correct something. After that comes the shading. With the afternoon sun facing the windows of the room, Mildred had to pull the blinds earlier to ensure she didn't have too much contrast between light and dark to ruin her sketch. Not to mention the shadows of the window frame would look unsightly.

As her work progresses, she finds herself glancing more at Lacey's breasts and even between her crossed legs. She did find her very alluring, but unless her mistress gave her expressed permission, she would not dare touch any other girls like that on her own.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:36 am

Watching Mildred out of the corner of her eye, Lacey gets an impression that maybe those blue eyes are doing a little more than just taking her in for the purpose of sketching her...Or maybe she's just putting too much thought into things. Despite the confidence in her pose, Lacey does feel a little self-conscious; she knows her body is nice, but now that she's here displaying it for the purpose of art, she's thinking that maybe this is a little too prideful...then again, she hadn't asked to be a model simply to flaunt her body so maybe it isn't....

Thoughts spiral in her mind and conflict each other in a whirlwind that doesn't help her nervousness. She manages to keep from fidgeting for the most part, but there's a moment where her hips shift a little with the sudden discomfort...and she catches the look from Mildred again. Those eyes...they're doing more than just sketching her, she's positive of it. Lacey smiles a little bit...it's odd, but somehow just knowing that the black-haired artist finds her interesting to look at helps to ease her mind a little.

She feels her heart give a little lurch at her next thought; she's been tricked by a monster disguising itself as a girl before, and by girls conjured up in her mind BY a monster...they'd all given her looks kind of like these, though less subtle...what if Mildred...? She gives herself a mental shake. If Mildred was like that, she wouldn't have waited until today to get Lacey alone, right? Besides, the looks are a little different...those glances aren't hot and lusty, just...interested. The redhead gives a little sigh...she really DOES need to get a social life if things like these are bugging her.

Of course, there's Mildred...maybe she wants to hang out after this! It's not like Lacey has any other plans...just wander back to her dorm and work on assignments until it's time for bed...nothing ventured nothing gained, right? Maybe leave out the part about how warm and tingly she's gotten from being watched though...It may be a bit too early for that. She takes a deep breath...and notes another look at her hips, eyes trying to get a peek between her legs. She blinks and then smiles again.

"If...you want me in a different pose...I can do that, too you know..." She murmurs, managing to keep her blush at the suggestion down to a bare minimum. "Like maybe...uncrossing my legs?" There's no judgement in her voice, and the gaze she directs at the other girl is direct and sincere. After all, why would she judge? She was excited by the other girl's eyes on her body even before they started trying to take extra peeks.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:16 pm

"Well right now it's too late for that. But if you want to do something more sexy next time, maybe we can do a montage of different poses. I'm almost done with this one..." Mildred answers as she adds some finishing touches to the sketch. "...And, done. You can move now, Lacey. Want to see how you look?"

Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:47 pm

Lacey ignores the rush of embarrassment. She doesn't mean it in the sense of an art project...still, at least it saves her the trouble of worrying about what she'll do if she's wrong and the girl ISN'T looking at her that way. Not to mention she hardly knows the girl...what's she thinking, anyway?

She has no clue how to flirt, not really...she hadn't taken the time to learn much about how to do it back home. Until coming to the island, she'd been a virgin, and happily so. She takes a deep breath and stops calling herself an idiot, forcing her pose to remain relaxed and nonchalant. At least it hasn't ended her first personal interaction with another student in disaster...there's that much to consider.

"Oh good!" Lacey greets the announcement of a finished sketch with relief. Her own anxiety's made her muscles tense far more than holding that pose should have. She stands and stretches her lithe frame to loosen them up before walking over to Mildred, disappointment in her own lackluster and ham handed attempt at flirting evaporating at the prospect of seeing what the amazing artist has drawn. "Yes, I most certainly do! Lemme see!" Excited is a bit of an understatement as the redhead goes to observe the sketch.

Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:00 pm

Mildred smiles turning the sketch book around and showing the drawing to Lacey. It seems she gave more attention to detail than on the last one. Perhaps because she was working with a live model rather than just a picture. "Um Lacey...when I was doing this sketch...were you getting excited at all?"

Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:51 pm

Just judging by the way the other girl grins triumphantly at her, the redhead knows that it's a good sketch. Still, nothing can prepare her for what she's about to see. Lacey forgets how to breathe for a moment at the sight of the sketch. For having used such a relatively short amount of time...she has no clue how Mildred managed to make this.

There she is, laying in nude repose as though it's the most natural thing in the world, a little smile on her face, somehow both gentle and wicked. The sweep of her curves, the way her legs are crossed at the knee and seem to hide her womanhood in a teasing fashion rather than a self-conscious one, the open invitation of the eyes to wander her breasts, and even the way her hair spills down over her shoulders. Her body is shown in its nude glory, well-balanced in its proportions...and she can even see the muscle tone coming out in her tummy beneath her hand, on her arms and legs, all due to the expert shading the artist has done, lending an element of strength to her softness. And all this in black and white! "Wow..." Lacey finally manages to breathe out, stunned. She looks so...come-hither! She's fairly certain that she doesn't look as sexy as her counterpart in the sketch indicates, not even posing nude...but it's a huge boost to her self-esteem regardless.

"Mildred...Oh my God, that's amazing! You're incredible!"
The redhead gives a happy little laugh. The sketch really is incredible, and it feels nice to have been a part of the effort, even if all she's done is get nude and lay down. It's definitely worth it to see THIS come into existence before her!

She almost chokes at the next question. The black-haired beauty's picked up on something, she's certain of it, and now Lacey's in trouble. It'd been stupid to offer what she had without knowing Mildred better, but she'd been caught up in the moment...and now she has to face up to it. She can feel heat blazing in her cheeks, embarrassment actually causing her to shudder a little as it courses through her veins.

"Y...yeah...a little bit. Sorry! I know it's weird, know we only just met and all...but it's not like I get nude for people all the time...and you have really pretty eyes and they were all over me and it made me think things! Not to mention you're as pretty as your eyes, which didn't help with me thinking those things and..." The redhead is obviously flustered, babbling on and on. It seems like she might not stop making excuses unless Mildred makes her.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 am

Mildred grins at Lacey's compliment, happy that Lacey loved her work. It wasn't just a boost for her self-esteem, it reinforced Mildred's confidence in her talents. She wondered who else might be willing to model for her like this.

When Lacey starts to get flustered by her question, she reaches up touching her shoulder. "Calm down. In all honesty, I couldn't help but admire the view I had of you. The thing of it is though, I can't simply get into with just anyone. I will tell you why, but I don't want you telling anyone else? Alright?"

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:37 am

She hushes and listens to what Mildred has to say as that hand touches her shoulder. Relief floods through the agitated little redhead like a wave, almost causing her to swoon on her feet. "So...you're not creeped out by me then...thank God for that..." She takes a deep breath, the first she's had since she went off on an explanation-spree trying to not weird out her new friend while at the same time attempting to explain what she feels.

"Hm...no good, huh?" It's unfortunate that circumstances don't allow her to act on her feelings, but still she feels a great deal better knowing she's not insane and the attraction wasn't completely one-sided on her part. Nodding, she agrees to what Mildred asks of her. "Of course not. I don't have anyone else to talk to about it anyway, but even if I did, I wouldn't go around telling people your business." Lacey isn't the kind of person to break confidences, not for any reason.

"Are you sure it's okay to tell me? I mean, I'm certainly curious but...if it's something you'll get in trouble for..." She thinks on that and frowns thoughtfully. "I guess you won't get in trouble as long as I keep my lips shut, will you? Neat how that works..." She looks up with a smile, eager to learn something about her new friend. It's been a while since she had anyone to confide in or conspire with...she hasn't had many friends, not even before coming to this place, but all of the ones she DOES have are back in New York.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:59 am

"Well...I am with someone, but it's not quite the same relationship most couples have here. The girl I'm with...is my mistress. That doesn't mean I can't ever sleep with other girls, I just have to speak to her about it first. She may even want to join or at least watch. Would any of this be a problem?" Mildred said blushing as she explained all of this. Lacey was the first person she ever admitted the kind of relationship she had with Izumi.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:47 am

Mistress. The word still gives her chills...partly because she's terrified of having her free will stripped from her and giving herself over to lust for the amusement of another, which is what that sort of relationship has come to mean for her thanks to the monstrous element of the island...and partly because the part of her that's broken down has come to enjoy being dominated. It's a sensitive subject for Lacey.

Still while Mildred seems to be a bit shy, she certainly doesn't seem unhappy...and she doesn't give off any sense of unpleasantness when speaking of her Mistress. And Lacey knows in her own mind that a relationship like that doesn't have to have anything at all to do with breaking a person...for all she knows, this Izumi is perfectly sweet-tempered and just likes to be on top.

She considers for a moment, thinking things through; not a light question, this. "No...that's not a problem for me." She says finally, though a little uncertainty still flutters around in her stomach. "I'd rather you didn't get in trouble, and besides that...safety in numbers, right?" That last part slips out, and she shuts her mouth, mentally berating herself. Safety from what? She hopes the girl doesn't notice her slip. "The more the merrier! That's how these things work, right?" She shuts her mouth again, certain that if she doesn't, she's going to start babbling like an idiot.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:16 pm

"We have yet to do a threesome ourselves, so I think there's a good chance she'll say yes. Would you like me to talk her myself, or do you want to accompany when I ask?" Mildred felt perhaps the likely hood of Izumi saying yes might be better if she got to meet Lacey. Izumi was kind and open minded for the most part, but those who crossed her would suffer the consequences.

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:02 pm

The nude girl blushes and laughs a little bit. A threesome...that IS what they're talking about, isn't it? Something about giving what they're thinking of a name feels naughty and exciting. She gets herself under control quickly with a bashful smile; for someone who's not all that shy about showing her body to someone she's just met, all things considered...she's certainly shy about anything beyond touching. But she's also very interested...

"I think..."
She considers for a moment. Should she let Mildred go and speak with Izumi in private? It might be for the best...after all, they know each other. Then again, if Lacey's going to get to know them both, she'll have to meet Izumi at some point anyway, right? Why not now? "I should come with you...and get to meet her myself. It'll be easier for her to decide if I'm there and she can see what kind of person I am." She smiles. Secretly, she hopes she catches her social stride before she meets this mysterious mistress, however...she doesn't like feeling awkward. It's a little counter-intuitive that someone who watches people talk all the time should be so nervous to talk with them herself...but it's a fact of her life.

"You...you don't think she'll be upset if you bring me along, though?" She asks, concerned with being a bother and not wanting to invade into the two other students' personal lives too far. She doesn't want to feel like an intruder, after all...

Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:20 pm

"I really don't think so. Like I said, she's pretty open minded and you only need to worry if you hurt me in some way or betray her trust. I'll let her explain to you what happens to those that do such things." Mildred stands up setting her sketch book on the desk and stretches a bit. "In the meantime though, we need to put the art room back the way it was. That was part of the deal of having this room for ourselves for a few hours." She says before clearing away the display in the center of the room.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 am

Lacey can't help but watch the girl stretch; she's absolutely lovely! "Oh, right! Probably wouldn't be a good idea to leave it like this..." Lacey dresses herself quickly, then begins to assist Mildred with putting things back the way they were. She sets the desks aright while Mildred puts away the display, then goes and opens the blinds, letting sunlight back into the room.

The whole time, Lacey finds herself feeling both anxious and excited. She's filled with questions about Izumi, but doesn't want to be a pest about it. Mildred had said earlier that she'd let Izumi make her own first impression, and it seems wise to leave it at that. "I can't believe how well the sketch turned out...is that what you're going to do when you graduate?" She asks Mildred to kill time as they put the room back to rights.

She shakes her head wonderingly. "You have an incredible talent...I always wished I could draw, but I never got the hang of it." A little laugh follows this statement. "I can shove my fist through bricks and boards, but making something look even halfway decent on paper with a pencil? So far beyond me, it's not even funny. I have no clue how you manage things like that...it's amazing."

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:25 pm
Reply to topic   [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next