View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 2:26 pm

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Her Return (Sondra and a monster) 

Post Her Return (Sondra and a monster)
I sat on the beach. I thought maybe some sun and relaxation could help my loneliness fade, but it wasn't working. Even sex seemed less good with Sondra gone, beach relaxation would feel almost meaningless. Still, I wore the fox ears and tail that reminded me of her as well as a blue two-piece swimsuit and I lay in the sun.

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Tue May 22, 2007 6:45 pm
Profile YIM

OOC- I'll take the monster part if you do not mind Linnis?

Wed May 23, 2007 5:37 am

“What the…” Sondra awoke with a start. She was sprawled out on the shore way out on the far side of the beach, naked and covered in cuts and bruises and a sloppy mix of blood and cum, and without any idea what the fuck was happening. She had been asleep in her dorm room, in her bed, with a ceiling above her and a carpeted floor beneath. So, why the hell was she now on the beach, completely drenched in sticky demon jizz, feeling like she had just been beaten half to death by a sledgehammer…and with no idea how or when it happened.

And why did Sondra have the strangest feeling that this has happened before?

It took several attempts, but the cum-soaked blond finally managed to get her feet underneath her. Moving unsteadily on wobbly legs, Sondra trudged slowly and painfully along the beach, trailing a stream of grumbles and curses along with the nasty demon cum that was dripping off of her naked body in long, steady streams.

After some time, the stumbling blond finally started to calm herself down a tad, though she was still a little pissed off about what was going on, whatever that was. What Sondra needed to do now, as she figured, was clean herself off as best as she could in the water and then head back to her dorm room for a shower and some of Josie’s wonderful hot herbal tea. And then, if she didn’t drop dead before she was through, she would then find…

“Linny?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Wed May 23, 2007 11:21 pm

(Sure thing, just give us a bit of time first, okay?)

I stared in disbelief for a very long moment and slowly rose to my feet. Smartass comments about the thick layer of demon jizz filled my mind, but the heart didn't care for a single one of them. Hell, the jizz itself be dammed, I ran to her as fast as my trained legs carried me, and threw my arms around my sticky lover, holding her close. It was probably not the most intelligent thing I had done, but smarts weren't important now.
"I missed you so much!"

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Fri May 25, 2007 8:40 am
Profile YIM

OOC- Very well. I'm a patient monster anyway.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri May 25, 2007 11:56 am

Sondra stood there and stared at her beautiful teal-haired lover, noting the look of disbelief on her face. How long had it been? It seemed like it had been ages since they had been together. And at the same time, it had seem like it was only yesterday, last night to be exact, that the two girls had been laying in bed together, passed out after another wonderful love-making session in their dorm room.

It was all so confusing, and Sondra had no idea at the moment how to unravel this mystery.

“Linny…” Sondra began, her confusion quite evident in her voice, as the two girls wrapped themselves around each other in a sticky embrace, “How long have I been…away?”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Sat May 26, 2007 6:45 pm

"Month and a half? I've been in a sort of a daze, it's hard to tell. Maybe two months?"
I rested against her, a part of me afraid of waking up, but my heart knew that this was real, and it was one of the happiest moments of my life.

Sun May 27, 2007 3:06 am
Profile YIM

Two months? That’s at least sixty days! How the hell could she be missing so much time? It didn’t make sense. Where did the time go? Where had she been all that time? Why couldn’t she remember anything during the time she was gone?

That was a puzzle to be solved later. Right now all that mattered was that she was back and in the arms of the one she loved more than life itself. One thing was nagging at her, though, one question that could not be left unanswered…

“Linny, have you seen Josie around?”

Bio

Mon May 28, 2007 12:48 am

I shook my head lightly, but felt a need to add to that gesture with some explanation.
"I really haven't spent a lot of time awake... I got really depressed, so, odds are, I just didn't ever notice her."

Mon May 28, 2007 7:59 am
Profile YIM

Sondra sighed. She had to accept that. Odds were, though, that the reason Linny hadn’t noticed Josie around was because she wasn’t there. Whatever had happened to Sondra had probably happened to Josie as well. And that didn’t sit well with her, not at all.

Where was her sister now? Why hadn’t she come back when Sondra did? Would she return? So many questions entered her mind, and none of them pleasant.

These were questions that needed answers, and find them, she would. And as soon as she found out who and/or what was behind all this (and she had a fairly good idea about the who), there would be hell to pay. And they would pay dearly, yes they would…

Bio

Wed May 30, 2007 3:38 am

"We should wash you off... let's worry about Josie later, for now, you need to focus on you... we need to make sure you're okay, and frankly, I need to make love to you in a very hot and passionate way, and I need it now."

Thu May 31, 2007 7:38 am
Profile YIM

Sondra sighed again. “You’re right. Josie can wait for another time. Let’s go get wet.” Looking back to see if Linnis was following, Sondra started heading off towards the water to wash off all the thick, gooey demon cum off of her.

She was still steamed about what was going on, and especially with her sister’s disappearance, but there was nothing she could do about it at the moment, and simply getting pissed about it wasn’t going to change anything.

Right now, all she could do was get cleaned off and then have some hot, steamy sex with her lover, which was not a bad thing. Sondra allowed herself a smile at that thought. No, that would not be a bad thing at all…

Bio

Thu May 31, 2007 12:46 pm

She ran after her lover happily. She had missed Sondra so much, and she wanted to get the demonic cum off herself too. Some had stuck to her after their embrace.

Thu May 31, 2007 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

Sondra reached the ocean first and immediately turned around and fell backwards with a soft splash, submerging herself deep in the cool blue water to help to rid herself of the sticky mess from her hair and body.

Quickly rising to the surface with barely a splash, water and a bit of cum dripping from her hair and face, the much cleaner woman brushed some strands of hair away from her face.

There was still a bit of demon splooge stuck to her, which she took care to get rid of by splashing water on herself and wiping her face and body clean of the nasty demon spunk.

Bio

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:33 pm

I sat up on a cliff overlooking the ocean one leg hanging over as I was in my monster form as I watched the two down below. I smile to myself, truely a wonderful sight I had stumbled. I believe I'll... let them have there time together before I make my presence known. After all my senstive ear heard every word and I wasn't completely heartless.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next