View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
For a time, Daphnee just remained suspended in her monstrous captor’s arms as she attempted to recover from the intensity of her previous orgasm. Vexces just smiled as he entertained himself by watching the swift rise and fall of her perfect breasts. His hands felt every little aftershock that shuddered through the girl’s body. As minutes ticked by, the alien became surprised at just how intense an experience that the young woman must have had to warrant such a lengthy pause.

The monster did not want his captive to become too relaxed. He also needed to keep himself hard and ready for the young woman. So, to help pass the time he nuzzled his lips against Daphnee’s soft neck, and ran a single hand up and down the full length of the side of her body. There was a slight concern that he’d perhaps pushed her too far, too fast after her very harsh ordeal on the bed from earlier. Just as he was about to inquire, however, the girl’s sweet, soft voice finally confirmed her readiness.

Vexces smiled with predatory satisfaction as he straightened slightly, and lowered his captive’s back flat against the desk. He placed one hand upon her shoulder, so she wouldn’t go sliding away from him across the desk. Another hand took its place upon one of those sexy hips, while a third claimed one of the teen’s supple breasts. He expertly massaged the creamy mound while his hips pressed the tendrils atop the crown of his penis to those moist petals at the young woman’s gates.

Just the sight of the pale, naked beauty there prone upon the desk was enough to fully ignite his passion. The feel of her soft skin beneath his hands stoked the fires even stronger, and the sensation of her moist sex as his phallic tendrils teased her entrance made him feral with lust. His black gaze looked into her green eyes; that pretty face framed by a fan of silky, purple hair.

“Now, my lovely captive,” Vexces whispered, “I need you to trust me. Trust that I will bring no further harm to you, like when I first captured you before. Place your hands together above your head, and I will show you the pleasurable side of bondage.”

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:10 pm

It might have taken her a little bit of time but she regained her composure. His teases causing her to recover a bit slower, that tongue against her neck, that hand on the swell of her breast and those phallic tendrils playing with her, not worse in the sense that there was pain but worse in te matter to recover from.

There was a look to his eyes, a look that had spiked her heart beat for a second. Was the lust too much? Was he about to loose it again? No, he spoke and it was in a way that denoted intelligence, a controlled one rather than a bestial one.

His hand had been on he shoulder ensuring hat she did not move to far. She hesitated for a moment though there was no means about it, she made an agreement and while her heart escalated in her chest she did as he asked extending her hands above her head and pressing the wrists together. Save for her Mistress a bout of fear was natural of course, it was not an issue of trust but the haunted memories of her past going back to Dolom.

“Like this?”
She asks, a little timid but offering up no resistance.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:26 pm

Vexces watched with great anticipation as his prey moved her arms into position above her head. He saw the fear in her eyes, but there was nothing he could do about that for right now. Bondage was just something he needed during coitus. It simply came naturally to him to desire to bind and restrict a potential mate and hold her captive while he had his way with her. He had tried to be accommodating to his current victim, but he wanted very badly to have her in this way.

Bound and helpless upon the desk, naked and gorgeous below him, Daphnee was a feast for the alien’s lustful gaze. He placed his fourth and final unassigned hand over the girl’s wrists. As a final touch, he brought a tentacle up to wrap over the teen’s pretty green eyes. Only then did the monster consider his victim to be fully secured.

Once he was in position just the way he liked, he eased forward into the girl’s inner sanctum. With gentle force, he made his way into her depths once more. He leaned his body forward over the girl’s as he entered into her. By the time he had gone as far as he could for the first thrust, his small crotch tendrils were now within reach of Daphnee’s clit. He stroked the little love button while he remained buried deep inside of the female.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 11:57 am

Her heart beat against her chest. It was a strong beat, a beat that contained all of her fear. Her eyes contained a hint of what she felt as that tentacle eased over her wrists. Her green eyes had been next, a tentacle wrapping about her head cutting off her vision.

It had not been the first time she was bond and cast into darkness, her Mistress did the same with her as a trust building exercise once. Leaving her out in the open with anyone on, or thing for that matter, free to chance upon her.

There had been no pain, not yet and her mind had been conditioned to such a state that she ran over the simplistic element that associated bondage with pain. But pain was not what she had felt as she felt that slow descent into her, that cock tendril tracing over the bud of her clit causing her to gasp out.

Surprise, pleasure, both. Her back arches a bit, her escalated heartbeat quickened her pulse as something nagged at her, that this was not quite over yet and she should not fall into thinking that this time would be any different despite the logic of her mind to realize that this time it was different to her other monstrous encounters.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 1:17 pm

The soft, tight folds of the young woman’s sex once again welcomed the alien’s bestial member. That moist, incredible grip that she had enveloped his achingly hard lance with such youthful vigor. Vexces was nearly rendered breathless simply by penetrating into that perfectly crafted sanctum. It was the least he could do to keep his reaction to a deep, feral growl of lust. Though, as soon as the sound issued from his throat, the monster realized how that might sound to his frightened captive. Immediately he sought to recover his position as he lowered his lips to graze along her cheek, and then against her ear.

“There, there, my little dove,” he whispered reassuringly, “I’m still here, and still in control. Still a monster too, but tonight you are mine, and I will not spoil my plaything.”

He remained there to nibble carefully at the girl’s lobe while his hips pulled his rigid length mostly from those pristine depths. To nobody’s surprise, that same length immediately stormed right back into the teen’s silken passage. This time, however, Vexces was forced to immediately seize up as he felt a sudden rush in his loins. He gasped in surprised, and his entire frame locked up tight for several seconds.

“Damnit, girl, taking you in this position is having unforeseen complications on my stamina. Just, let me catch my breath...”

He breathed heavily into her ear. The scent of her body and her hair enticed his senses, though he tried to ignore it for the moment. With a great force of will, he concentrated inward and calmed his libido. That had been a disastrously close call. Now it was Vexces’ turn to take a few minutes to recompose himself. It was, to say the least, a humbling experience.

Once he had finally recovered enough to continue, Vexces initiated contact through the hand on his captive’s breast. His palm gently cupped her soft mound, while agile fingers caressed the lovely peak with urgent need. In addition to this stimulation, the alien ground his strong hips against those of his prey. He still had her impaled on his length, and so the action stirred him within her as his crotch tendrils once again sprang to action against the pearl of her womanhood.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:42 pm

Things had begun simply enough. That insertion, the touch of his tendril … and then the growl. I froze her, he was loosing it! He emerald green eyes widened beneath the makeshift blind fold hat had been wrapped about her head.

But he spoke, he was still there and it seemed that he wished to make her aware of this. Perhaps her body tensed up too much.

A gasp parted her lips as he nibbled against her ear. A louder one followed with his return plunge into her. He seized up. She felt him pausing there and new without a doubt that he was trying to keep it together. Her folds tight around him as they clenched that alien shaft but he persevered.

She nodded and waited feeling the closeness of his body over and against her own. He could take as much of his allocated time as he wished. It gave her some time to in order to recover some of her lost stamina too.

Before long though she could feel his fingers against the warmth of her breast. He was spiraling down within her, the tendrils resuming their earlier work as she let out a gasp of delight, his encouragement to continue.

Sun Sep 07, 2014 5:50 pm

The young woman’s excited gasp was all the signal that the monster needed to continue their coitus in full. Vexces’ hips immediately began to withdraw again. His alien length nearly retreated completely from Daphnee’s sex before he thrust back inside of her again. Their coupling began at a rather tame pace, but the lustful creature quickly built their pace up to a hard, steady rhythm.

No longer content to remain at his captive’s ear, Vexces descended upon his prey’s lovely chest. His thin lips pressed lecherous kisses up the valley between her perfect breasts. He then kissed his way back down the top of the breast unoccupied by one of his hands. Once he had mounted the soft, feminine swell, he claimed her pink teat with his hungry mouth. Pale lips seized the sensitive bud, and began to urgently suckle. His dextrous tongue swirled against the firm flesh. Feeling mischievous, the alien pulled his tongue back just long enough to tease his captive with the points of his needle-like teeth. He was careful not to break her delicate skin, and quickly returned his tongue to smother the delicious nub.

The hand that had a firm grip on the girl’s hip also moved. The arm hooked one of her creamy white thighs, anchoring the female’s body in place. His hand was then free to move over to lay flat against her stomach. He petted those soft, flat abs while his alien phallus violated her sex just below.

This position then allowed for the monster’s other hand, which had secured his prey’s shoulder, to freely move wherever it pleased. So he moved this hand south to join its brother. This arm hooked around the girl’s other thigh, and firmly locked her hips into a position where she would be unable to escape his thrusts. The hand moved to lay flat against the girl’s smooth pelvis. His hips were moving too fast and deep to allow his pubic tendrils to continue to constantly stimulate Daphnee’s clit. With his hand in this position, however, he was able to dip his thumb down to directly stimulate the little love button with merciless precision.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:17 pm

With the go ahead to continue he pressed his hips forward sealing them together as that hardness moved against her, that pace being tame enough as he moved against her, a least at first before long they grew in intensity building back up to their former intensity.

“GGGAAAWWWDDD!”
He head tilted back against the sea of sensations that strolled over her, what's more without her eyesight she was unable to see where those attacks upon her body were going allowing her to anticipate where the next was coming from.

Simply put she was opened and vulnerable. His member made it's way within her, her legs tightening against his back as she arches as best as she can feeling the tease of teeth, the pres of a thumb to her love button she was close, so close that she was panting beneath him until her body unwound about him, that familiar gush of juices and the tightening of her body clearly signifying the collapse all about him as she cried out in passion.

Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:44 pm

Vexces smiled when he heard Daphnee groan out the epithet. He could tell the girl was majorly turned on, which greatly pleased the alien. It was evident in her movements, her breathing and definitely that sensation-wrought outcry. The monster would never get enough of just how sensitive and responsive this captive’s body was to him. He could not even dream of a better victim than the one currently naked and bound below him.

His hands reveled in the soft flesh beneath them. Everywhere he touched, his palms and fingers met with perfect, snowy skin. Greedy for even more of the female’s body to touch, the alien sent a pair of tentacles to secure the teen’s wrists so that his fourth hand could be free to roam where it wished.

Before it could find a fresh perch, however, Vexces noticed a familiar pattern to Daphnee’s behavior. Her body had begun to wind up towards yet another peak of ecstasy. Rather than let up and draw out the build up, the alien stepped on the gas and stimulated the poor girl’s every sensitive place with all the expert skill that he could muster.

The monster was shortly rewarded for his devious efforts as the teen lost control and collapsed into yet another orgasm. It began with the vice-like grip of her pussy around his hard, alien phallus lodged deep within her sex. With a mighty spasm, the female locked her rapist deep within herself. Vexces grunted from the incredible sensation, as he felt feminine juices coat his relentless masculinity.

With a light, smacking sound Vexces released the girl’s nipple from his lips, and moved his mouth to the teen’s exposed neck. Daphnee had displayed herself wonderfully, with the current tilt of her head. The alien was more than happy to kiss his way up and down the length of the young woman’s throat.

The human teen arched her back in the heat of her passion, and lifted her chest up to her ravisher in offering. With one hand already in position, the alien simply had to assign his fourth hand to the girl’s other breast in order to claim both of the firm, full mounds simultaneously. He happily groped the soft domes as the female’s gasps for air pushed the delicious, bell shapes up into his hungry palms.

While the monster expertly rode his victim through her orgasm, he did grant her a reprieve once he felt her begin to come down from her heights of ecstasy. His rigid length remained still within her sex, and the thumb on her feminine pearl returned to rest atop her mons. While he continued to lightly pet his prey’s stomach with his second hand, Vexces eased up the intensity of his hands upon the girl’s breasts so that they merely cupped and held her chest in adoration.

“My dear, sweet girl,” Vexces nuzzled her neck with his lips, “that was exquisite. Thank you. Let me know when you are recovered enough to continue.”

Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:04 am

She gasped and basked in that touch that had been all over her at once. It was like World War II and he the Germans performing a blitz krieg attack on her senses, fate it seemed had a sense of irony given that she was of German decent …

Hands, cock, tongue, they seemed to be everywhere at once causing Daphnee to become lost in such agonizing bliss. She gasped like a fish out of water. Restrained below him, her breasts rising and falling she laid beneath his masculine frame with that stiff member still embedded inside her.

Instinctively she brought her muscles in a rippling motions against him as she tried in vain to milk him of his release but like many of the visitors to the island she found that he was rather resilient though. She finds herself coming down slowly. His words are heard though she is slow to comprehend them.

“I, I w-will.”

She takes the necessary time to settle down a bit. Sightless and restrained those feelings still against her. For the moment she's too rattled from her recent release to panic against the restraints. Even as she comes down she can only focus on the sea of pleasure that he is capable of bringing upon her.

The minutes tick past and while she knows and has continued throughout the night before there is the fact that this is longer and that she feels that he wishes her to be fully coherent too. That state has not happened quite yet, not while the pleasure lasted though during such times though they had been without a break too … when the pleasure ended she had been conditioned to flip a switch, to deal with her duties.

When she had felt that she had been recovered enough she “looks” upward though of course cannot see him. “O-OK, I think I got a grip on it now.”

Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:00 pm

Vexces chuckled lightly as he felt those tight feminine muscles milk his alien cock. The skilful control that the girl had over those muscles were incredible, and the things that she was capable of stirred the monster’s lust for her. He behaved himself, for the time being. It would do no good for him to lose control over his emotions and to ravish this girl senseless. He was trying to repair some of her damages, after all, not create new ones. A little patience now would pay off greater dividends later on. He had seen much of the merits to this practice already.

While the minutes passed on, and the poor human teen recovered from her powerful release, Vexces kept himself mildly entertained simply by watching his captive. He let his gaze watch her expressions as she recuperated in darkness brought on by the living blindfold wrapped over those beautiful eyes. His sight drifted a little further south, and he was hypnotized by the slow, steady motion of the young woman’s breasts. It was incredible that the girl could make something as simple as breathing erotic, but she managed it without even consciously trying to do so.

After a time, Daphnee finally stirred and confirmed that she had sufficiently recovered. As if she had flipped a switch, Vexces sprang into motion on top of her. His face lunged for her neck, and his lips kissed her soft, delicate skin with a feral passion. His nostrils breathed in her scent deeply, and he became intoxicated by it. He immediately assigned a pair of tentacles to grasp the female’s silky, purple hair. With this grip, he gently forced her head back and fully exposed her neck to his advances. The monster wasted no time in taking advantage of this, as his lips pressed kisses all along her pale flesh.

Just below, Vexces’ hands filled their greedy palms with the soft globes of Daphnee’s breasts. He pawed her creamy mounds until he felt the nipples go hard from the stimulation. Then he shifted his grip so that he cupped the breasts from below, and was able to move his fingers into position to capture either of the tender peaks. Those teats stood no chance against the expert ministrations of the alien’s fingers. His thumbs traced little circles around the pink tips, and stopped occasionally to pinch the nubs into even further prominence.

Tentacles sought to aid in this torment as well, as a trio of them looped under the teen’s upper back. They worked together to lift the girl’s rib cage off of the surface of the desk. To further reinforce this arched position, the tentacles holding the girl’s wrists dragged her arms down so that they were forced behind her back. There, her forearms were lashed together against her back to provide a makeshift cushion.

Lower still along the girl’s body, the bottom two hands took a new position. They moved side by side up her abdomen. He positioned his hands so that the palms were near the center of her stomach, while his fingers traced along either edge of her midriff. They stroked upwards together until they reached the bottom of the female’s ribs, and then moved slowly back down. Such luscious, satin skin. Vexces couldn’t get enough of the feel of that body below him, trapped beneath a torrent of stimulation.

When those hands returned to Daphnee’s lower body, they each took a firm hold of her hips. Gripped and anchored, the girl was helpless against the gentle, but powerful surge of the monster’s phallic length. He moved within those silken depths at a steady pace relentlessly. His hips were spurred on by the feel of that tight, moist embrace as they rocked against the girl with a primal rhythm.

Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:18 am

He certainly was attentive to her needs. He back arched deeply as a small gasp leaves her lips feeling her body tingle as his touch swept over her. Her creamy breasts massaged and played with until her nipples grew so stiff that they ached with longing as her nipples were played with whether by tentacles or by hand.

Her body felt the sting of intoxication feeling her body responds to his touch. Her skin is heated, her heart pumps in her chest as his hands secure her hips to give him purchase as he presses inside her fully, deeply …

“AHHHH!”
She moans out in passion as he thrusts slowly within her folds. His pace slow and methodical as he fills her producing a series of moans that spill from her lips each time he presses into her body, it trembling with the blessed waves of pleasure that shoots forth from her.

“OH YESSS, YESSS, YYYEEESSS!”
She squirms back and forth beneath him getting us to theses sensation or a least trying ...

Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:25 am

Daphnee was the perfect victim. She was soft, beautiful, responsive and just vocal enough to let you know that despite her predicament, some animal part of her liked it. Vexces’ lips couldn’t break away from that creamy skin. Along the girl’s neck, he could clearly detect his prey’s racing pulse. A rapid beat that he had created, and now maintained. The very thought sent shivers of pleasure echoing down his spine.

The monster had four hands placed along his luscious captive, but the alien could have had a dozen hands and they still wouldn’t have been able to keep up with all the places he wanted to touch her. His tentacles were able to help a little in this regard. While some of them were being used to restrain the lovely victim, others had yet to come into play. As their mutual passion began to build together, Vexces knew now was the time to employ them.

He already had fully six of his eight tentacles holding his hostage in one form or another. The first was assigned to the girl’s slender waist. The second swept under her body. It started at her lower back, but from there it only crawled lower still. The naughty length continued south until its tip slipped between the cleft of her butt.

Suddenly, the monster lifted his prey off of the desk entirely. His hips continued to move slow and methodically against hers, but she was now suspended above the ground save for the powerful grip of the alien’s multiple limbs. He held her squirming body comfortingly, and helped to angle her entire frame so that he could seek out just the right trajectory to enter her by.

“I have you, my dear, do not panic,” Vexces cooed between loving kisses to the poor girl’s neck, “There is nothing to do now but to feel the pleasure. Just feel it; let it consume your focus. So long as you are mine, you are safe.”

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:45 am

What he lacked in hands he made up with tentacles teasing over her body, touching her in some fashion or another. He was everywhere at once it seemed and she had been pressed on that member that continued to press into her tight, well lubricated passage.

A litany of soft cries left her lips as she felt a tentacle creeping down her back. There was no mistaking where it was going and she could offer up no complaint. Therion had ensured that she was well trained back there over the course of that brutal night. It had the advantage of preparing her though, at least that much she could take away from that experience even if there had been so much that he had stolen away from her that night.

Hoisted up she could feel the tentacles on her wrist tightening, her legs folded about his waist in this position, her legs crossing over one another as she gasps out. His words meant to reassure he though she still cannot see and has to rely on the senses that bombard her.

“A-Alright,”
her irrational fear or was it rational, dialed down a bit, she gasped against him, that plunge with each thrust into her core as she hung there feeling every delicious inch of him as he pressed inside her, muscles squeezing and rippling over him all the while with each plunge he takes.

There is little she can do but enjoy the pleasure that shoots out over her causing her to tremble with each thrust. “H-HARDER!” She encourages that pace maddening as her legs tighten over his waist encouraging him inside her faster.

Fri Sep 12, 2014 12:07 pm

Vexces groaned when he heard his female captive’s singular instruction. The monster needed no further encouragement to pick up the pace, but the feel of the girl’s legs pulling at his waist was a delicious and empowering sensation all the same. His body immediately complied to the wishes of his prisoner. Sharp slaps filled the air as their hips met forcefully to the new, powerful rhythm.

His alien limbs held his trembling prey steadily as he pounded her luscious frame with all of the strength that she could withstand. The hands on her hips held the girl’s lower body at just the right angle of penetration to maximize her pleasure, while the tentacle below her lifted her pelvis onto that thrusting, monstrous lance. Meanwhile, his upper hands continued their unrelenting assault on those perfect, creamy breasts. His palms remained continually filled with the incredible texture of her soft love pillows as he gently massaged the perky, young mounds.

However, his long, alien fingers were not so nice. They refused to give the girl’s poor, helpless nipples even a moment of mercy. Each of the hard, pink nubs was ganged up on by a number of the monster’s agile digits as they skillfully teased those sensitive peaks. Even as the young woman’s chest rose and fell sharply in time with her passionate gasps for breath, they remained unshakeable from their perches.

Vexces’ lips remained locked on Daphnee’s neck. There he received a full, stimulating dose of both her taste and her scent. His mouth kissed, sucked and nipped at her soft skin. An alien purr of satisfaction rolled out of the deeper part of his throat.

Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next