View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 7:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 hidden pictures (for Ryujin) 

Post hidden pictures (for Ryujin)
Isabel sat on her bed, her sketchbook open and her hand working furiously on yet another picture. She waved her feet back and forth behind her as she did so. She wore nothing more than a loose white shirt, that easily showed her form underneath.

It wasn't until she looked up that she noticed the time and sighed softly, "I guess I should take a shower." She got up off the bed, leaving the sketchbook open and made her way into the bathroom.

Last edited by Nittia on Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

Ryujin watched from the balcony as Isabel headed into the bathroom, concealed from view by his magic. He had been scaling the dormitory walls looking to see what prey was available and happened upon Isabel. The moment he saw her, he had made his decision. He reached into his vest and fished out a blank ofuda. Inscribing it with 'Silence' and after placing it upon the sliding glass door, he smashed the glass into tiny bits and entered her room completely unheard. In seconds, the nanomachines fixed the glass door, leaving no trace of his entry whatsoever.

Ryujin headed over to the door to lure Isabel out until he noticed the contents of a certain sketch book lying open on the bed. He picked it up and started to skim through the numerous drawings of yuoung women being violated by tentacled creatures, some of them even enjoying it! "Ara ara." he mumbled to himself in amusement, "I wonder if this island is rubbing off on her?" he grinned. As he viewed more and more of her sketches his thick meat grew more and more erect, noticable by the somewhat upraised part of his vest.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:42 am
Profile YIM

Isabel continued her rutiene completly oblibviouse to Ryujin now inside her room. Quickly she pulled her shirt off and pushed her skirt up over her hips until it pooled down onto the ground. Next she unclasped her bra, pulling the straps off her shoulders before pulling off her panites letting it join her skirt and shirt on the ground.

She walked towards the shower, her naked breasts jiggeling as she walked. Her hand gripped onto the blue plastic sheer curtain, and pulled it closed before she set to turning the shower on. Gasping as cold water hit her before it quickly warmed up. She sighed contently at the warm water.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:30 am
Profile YIM

The sound of running water and the hiss of the shower coming on reminded Ryujin of why he was here. He placed the perverted sketches back on the bed and walked over to the door. Using a quickly dissipating spell he cloaked his presence from view and used an illusionary voice of the headmaster to lure Isabel out. He knocked on the door to the room, "Miss Nittia! Miss Nittia I need to speak with you right now!" spoke the fake voice, it was just loud enough so Isabel could hear.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:48 pm
Profile YIM

Isabel jumped hearing the pounding on her door. What was going on?! She quickly turned the shower off, slipping slightly on the wet floor as she grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her waist. Hurridly she opened the door, "what? what is it?! what's wrong?"

He mind raced trying to figure out if she'd done something wrong... no... teachers never go visiting your room... then... why?

Fri Sep 14, 2007 3:09 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin moved behind Isabel as she moved to the door leading to the hallway and knealed down. "Just a home visit." he spoke into her ear as he faded back into view behind her. Before she could reply or try to leave the room, he reached over her with his left arm and held the door shut with his bodyweight. Even knealing down he was easily a foot taller than her, so reaching over her was no difficult task.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Fri Sep 14, 2007 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Isabel gasped, turning around to see the familure figure of Ryujin, before she could turn around once more to leave through the door he had it firmly shut. trembeling slightly she turned again back towards him, "how did you get in here?" she asked trying to remain calm.

She remembered what it had been like the first time... that hadn't been much pain... and a lot of pleasure... but she still wasn't too sure about this. She backed up against the door.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:12 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin's eyes roamed over Isabel's trembling form. She could see, reflected in his slitted reptilian pupils, his lust and hunger for her voluptuous young body. His gaze was fixed upon her own, like a predator staring down at it's prey before it struck. "Now now, that would be telling." he said teasingly before he leaned in close and inhaled her scent through his large nostrils. "You carry the scent of a woman now." he said running his right hand across her chest and down her flat stomach until it slid behind to her lower back and down even further to her firm round ass. He gave her pert rump one good squeeze before pulling her from the door into his muscled torso. With his right hand to hold her, his left hand pulled a 'Bind' ofuda out from his vest. Quickly he forced her hands behind her back and placed the ofuda on her wrists. "Bind." and the paper charm wraps itself around her wrists, holding them together in a gentle but iron strong grip.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Isabel bit on her lower lip watching Ryujin in front of her. She thought about touching the door handle but glanced up quickly at his hand holding the door closed. She smelled like a woman? well considering how often a monster had fucked her... yah she wasn't surpised.

She jumped as Ryujin squeezed her rear, not sure if she liked it or not though she felt some heat and moisture between her legs. Her mind might be unsure but her body was growing wet in anticipation.

her gripped her hand and before she had much thought to strougle free and run to the other side of the room, he had already bound her hands behind her. She glared at him lightly, "Do you always have to tie up your victims?" she asked.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin smiled at her question, "Only if they're going to run away. But you can hardly be considered a victim." he smirked at her. "More importantly..." he said and unwrapped the towel from around her. His right hand returned to squeezing her bare ass as his left hand took her arm and lead her over to the bed he left the sketch book on and knealed down again to place her on his lap. He spread her legs so she straddled his, her moistening pink cunt spread wide before him. "What's this?" he said feigning surprise and opened the book so they could both see it's contents.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:29 am
Profile YIM

Isabel squeeked as her towel was removed from her body and he squeezed her bare ass again, "What do you mean not a victim?" She strougled only slightly as he lead her to the bed, knowing he was a lot stronger than he and no amount of tugging would free her.

She was placed with her legs open on his lap, her cunt seeping in anticipation and she blushed at how open she was. Blushing even more as he picked up her sketch book. She didn't say anything but looked down at the book he had picked up.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:27 pm
Profile YIM

"My my." Ryujin said as he looked through the perverted drawings, enjoying the growing wetness between her legs and the embarrassment it brought Isabel to no end.

"Well this would certainly explain why you hardly gave me any real resistance when we first met. You've probably had wet dreams just like it. Who would have thought you had such a perverted imagination?" he asked teasingly.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Last edited by Ryujin on Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

She blushed as he looked through her pictures, violet eyes looking away as her body continued to grow wet. Her cheeks flamed more as he realized her secret and she nibbled on her lower lip.

Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:44 am
Profile YIM

Ryujin looked at her and noticed her trying to look away, "What's the matter? Don't you like others admiring your work?" he asked her his left hand leaving the book to cup her ample bosom, sliding down her flat stomach to her hairless snatch. "But you know..." he said and pushed his middle finger into her soaking wet cunt, twisting it around inside her slowly."I don't think I see any pictures of the two of us together."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:19 am
Profile YIM

Isabel continued to blush and nibbled on her lower lip... how could she say she didn't want people finding her pictures and stories and think her some kind of slut... or at least just completly weird.

She lifted vilolet eyes up quickly as her breast was cupped, her body shuddering as her body was touched and her nether lips quivered just before he pushed a finger inside of her, causing her to moan and arch lightly. She panted softly thinking on his question, "I... didn't think about it..." she admited.

Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next