View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Comforts (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Comforts (for Kanoe)
Three seconds ago, Pia had thought she could not get much hornier. Clearly, she had been wrong. The tone of pleading, undiluted longing and need in Kanoe's voice almost made her cum right then and there. Actually, it was the combination of Kanoe's voice and her amazing body. Pia let her eyes feast on the sight. Raven black hair against pale skin. Arched back leading down to an amazing ass. Kanoe's breast were simply breathtaking, but her ass was incredible too, especially when placed so invitingly. She placed herself behind her, gently stroking her well-shaped, muscular butt. Briefly, Pia wondered if the monsters on the island often took her from behind, just to be able to enjoy the view.

That thought quickly got banished, though. This was about her and her Pet/Mistress, not them. Besides, she would soon enough enjoy the view herself.

Kanoe's voice and body language betrayed desire like a burning flame. She did not have to be a voluptarius to sense how much her new pet needed some release. Pia wondered if she was going too far, if she was pushing Kanoe past her limit. But then again, was that not the purpose. Kanoe had been out of it. What Pia thought she needed was to be worked over as hard and thoroughly as she could, to be purged by passion, and then built up again.

Here it was not uncommon to be taken and be forced to experience raw sex beyond what many would ever experience. It could be almost addicting, Pia knew, but it always happened at the will of others. Here there was one thing could give Kanoe. She could be ravished and ravished again when she needed it. Ravished until she could take no more, and then nursed back by someone who cared for her.

Pia placed the phallus between Kanoe's legs, let it slide along her waiting pussy, but did not but it in. She gently moved her hips, stripping of her sweater. Now she was only wearing shoes, socks and the harness. Moving in close, she pressed her breasts against Kanoe's back and kissed her neck. "Mmmmm... begging, are we? And to that you make me go horny and pantiless the whole day, waiting for you to grant me release?", Pia teased.

Suddenly more serious, she continued. "This is going to be rough on you, even hurt, but I promise, I will make it good as well. You got to trust me in this. If you want me to go easier on you, say so now. No shame in that, I bet we can make it amazing anyway. If you wish to truly surrender your body to me, this is where it happens. Beyond this point.."

Pia took hold of the dildo, and edged it's wet tip in between Kanoe's muscular butt cheeks, resting it against her asshole instead of her pussy. The dildo was too large to be ideal for this, but Kanoe was not to be underestimated, and with a voluptarius backing her up..
"Beyond this point, your ass is literally mine."

Pia closed her eyes, and began to summon her inner magic. She did it slowly, not wanting either of them to loose control. Not yet.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:44 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe had been taken in several positions including some that were not possible with ordinary humanoids. Her body and mind were trained to accept these many monsters of many different shapes and sizes.Shivers ran through her spine as she felt Pia stroking her firm ass. Sex had become like a drug for her. The more she had, the better it felt and the more she needed it. It was a vicious cycle she could not break free of. The mere thought of having sex with this voluptarius made her nearly cream herself in anticipation.

"Ah!" she gasped, toes curling and grinding against the carpeted floor as she felt that warm rubber rod saw between her thighs. Pia warned the witch that things were going to hurt from here on. But, Kanoe had experienced far worse pains and tortures at the hands of Natsuki than anything Pia could possibly imagine. This Kanoe's chance to turn away, to take control again. But, the witch could not resist this opportunity. "I... I surrender, Mistress," she whimpered, feeling the tip press against her tight anus, "I... I am yours... Make me yours... Please... Take me..."

Nails dragged across the table, grabbing what she could as she felt the tip pushing inside her. "Nngh!" The witch's ass was tight but would stretch and take whatever Pia had coming her way. Kanoe was not even aware of the mana being channeled by the beautiful sex mage. She would trust Pia, trust her Mistress. Her ass belonged to this woman for as long and hard as she wished.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:36 pm

Pia was actually quite impressed by Kanoe's fortitude. It was clear the woman was at the edge, barely able to control herself from desire, but she had not come yet, something Pia knew she must be desperate to do. Still, she waited for Pia to grant her release. Hell, Pia herself was about ready to just give in an make both of them fuck themselves into oblivion, but things would have to wait a bit more.

She looked down on Kanoe's full butt. It looked so inviting. Pia wanted to slap it, feel it's firmness. So she did, bringing her palm down on it with a flat hand, hearing the satisfying noise of the impact.

Then she grabbed hold of Kanoe's hips, and drove the dildo into Kanoe's rear gate. She did not go fast, but she went deep. Thanks to Kanoe's experience and how well the rod had been lubed it sank in, even though Pia knew it must feel big inside. It was pretty exhilarating. Pia had been fascinated by anal sex, back in more virginal days. It had seemed so painful, but also exiting because it had been forbidden. She had been taken that way many times, but doing it voluntarily, and she being the one who gave it to someone, someone she otherwise knew to be in charge.. So wonderfully bad and taboo!

"Oh, Great! You are taking it so well! Let us see how much rougher you like it."

Pia began trusting with her hips, gradually increasing her pace. She did not want to do all the work, though. She grabbed hold of Kanoe's long, black hair, and pulled, forcing her to impale herself on the rubber pillar.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:09 pm
Profile YIM

"Aiiiee!" The witch let forth a whimpering squeal as Pia slapped that ass.The cheek jiggled slightly, revealing its firmness to the curious mistress. But the young woman did not play for long. Hands took hold of Kanoe's hips and hips proceeded to thrust forward. "Nngh... Ahhhnnnn!" Pia went slow. The tip pushed against the witch's anus, forcing the entrance to give and spread wider and wider until the rubber phallus could enter.

"So big..." she whimpered as the tip pushed inside her. Inch after inch pushed into her tight rear, forcing it to spread wider. Kanoe's ass burned with erotic agony. She gripped the table for dear life as she struggled to hold in her gasps of pleasure. Her anus tightened around the thick invader, adding more friction along those tender inner walls. Pia had to work those hips in order to force the strap on deeper into Kanoe's gorgeous body.

But, the witch yielded to the giant cock. Every inch made Kanoe think it was the last only to have another shoved inside her. There was a brief pause when Pia finished hilting herself inside the former Mistress. Kanoe's insides were on fire. Juices drooled from her sex, revealing her shameful arousal from this lewd taboo.

Pia began to thrust faster, ripping through Kanoe's anus. Hips slapped against the witch's ass, filling the air with their rough impacts. "Auuughhh!" Kanoe cried out as the rod seared in and out, in and out. Her hair was yanked back, making her yelp in pain. She followed Pia's lead, throwing her hips back into Pia's to force the rod as deep as it will go inside her. "Ahhnnn! Ahhnnn!" Her breasts bounced and swayed, her upper body leaving the table as her back arched. The moistened rod made lewd slurping sound inside the woman's tight ass, churning away body and soul with reckless abandon.

"Ohhhnnn... G-Goddesss!" Kanoe cried, "Please.. Ahhhnnn... Please, Mistress! L-Let me... Let me cum out my ass!" Her sex was contracting hungrily, trembling with each thrust into her ass. The stimulation was so great that the witch could feel the boiling heat spreading within her core. She needed to cum so badly.

Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:17 pm

"Sooon, dear.. soon, but not.. quite yet.", Pia cooed into Kanoe's ear. "I like it when you beg, though! Do it some more, please!"

Pia groaned. She was gradually picking up the pace, using her grip on Kanoe's lustrous hair to control the speed and force of their trusts. It was pretty clear that this would not go on forever, though. It was time to bring up the magic.

Closing her eyes, she called up her mana sight, adding a sensual glow to the scene. She would need to b very precise, hard to do when mid-coitus, but it helped that she were in control. She had one hand on Kanoe's butt. Using this as a conduit, she made her mana spill into the witch's body. It made her tingle and shiver in all sorts of delicious ways, and she was sure Kanoe would feel the same way. If she let go of her control now, both of them would be wrapped up in a magical climax. Which would be awesome, but not quite what Pia had in mind.

Instead she made the mana slip into Kanoe's body, saturate her, flow into her. With her mystic sight, Pia could see it rise through Kanoe's body like sap in plant. This should lend more strength and energy to Kanoe, increase her fortitude.

"You come when I do..", she whispered.

Pia did something she had never done before. Willing the mana to behave like she commanded, like invisible fingers moving underneath Kanoe's skin. She imagined Kanoe's imminent orgasm as a pulsing, steadily growing ball of light, and wrapped her mana around it, like a hand cowering a light. This way, she should be able to keep Kanoe from coming to soon. It would be hard on herself, though, as this would create a link between them. Already, Pia could feel Kanoe's fiery desires flow into her. She groaned, but managed to keep her composure.

"See those toys I left on the table.", she said, her voice uncharacteristically raw. On the table was two dildos she had found earlier. "Pick one, and fuck your pussy with it!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:33 am
Profile YIM

"Please, Mistress!" The witch groaned, whimpering as she was ordered to not cum just yet. "Ohhhnnn... I need... I need so bad..." Her voice was taken by heavy grunts and moans. Pia's hips sped up, churning away at her anus while new sensations flowed through Kanoe's entire being.

Pia was getting some magical practice it seems despite Kanoe being less than focused this night. The witch struggled to hold the smoldering heat bubbling inside her belly. The fluttering would not stop, leaving her insides feeling like they were melting away into nothing. Each thrust inside her ass caused her body to jolt and shudder. She felt great, better than great. Kanoe ground her hips back against Pia as the mana infused her nude form.

"Ahhhnnn!" Kanoe cried out but could only nod her head in response to Pia's commands. She will cum when her Mistress does. She would try her best to hold it all in, unaware that mana was sealing her climax for the time being. The former slave gave further orders, making Kanoe look up at the dildos on the table. Her body rocked back and forth with Pia's thrusts, her body shuddering as she reached for one of the two. One was a vibrator that Pia herself tested. She picked the one with the slight bit of shine on the tip, hoping it was the one her Mistress tested and approved of. Without thinking, she turned it up to high and immediately snaked it under herself and between her thighs.

"Auugghh!" Her body arched as she pushed the humming dildo into those juicy welcoming lips. The vibrations rippled through her passage and into the dildo plowing into her ass. "Oh Godddesss!" She screamed, rapidly pumping the rod in and out of her melting folds. If it were not for the magic pumping inside her, Kanoe would have came and came hard already. But now, that sexual frustration continued to build and build while Pia continued to manipulate the former Mistress into producing the most wondrous moment for both of them.

Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:20 am

"Gnnnn..."

Pia almost lost her control. She could feel the vibrations from the toy inside Kanoe through the strap on, teasing her own sex. How she longed to plunge her fingers into that same sex. She could only imagine how the vaginal walls must be pressing down on the vibrator, nested so tightly in that sweet, sweet pussy.

That this was having quite the effect on Kanoe was evident, because Pia could feel in through the flow of mana. With a herculean effort of will, she managed to keep her composure, though sweat ran down her skin, don her breasts,spilling onto Kanoe's every time her breasts rubbed up against the witch's back.

"Oh, yeah..you need it bad. You crave it, because you are my slut tonight, aren't you?"

Suddenly, Pia remembered something. Kanoe had a large mirror. Once, it had manifested all sorts of strange effects as Pia's magic went wild,but today Pia was in much more control. She turned Kanoes head by the hair so she would face the mirror. "That is what my sexy little slut look like when fucked!"

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:58 pm
Profile YIM

"Ooouuuuughhhh! Ahhhnnnn! Ahhhhnnnn!" The twin dildos ground into each other through the walls of her sex and anus. Her loins tensed and shuddered with mad tension and anticipation. Her wails echoed off the walls as her apprentice slapped those hips against her own, impaling her fully on the long thick shaft. It was impossible to think of anything but those twin shafts sawing against one another, churning her depths into melted butter. Drool escaped the corner of her mouth as endless moans left those parted lips.

A handful of Kanoe's hair was grabbed, yanking her vision to the side to see the tall mirror reflecting the events that have unfold. She could see both their glistening forms. She saw how the table rocked and creaked with each thrust of Pia's shapely hips. Huge breasts pressed against the tabletop swelled and jiggled as nipples dragged up and down with their wild sexual bouts. Thighs trembled and twitched, juices and sweat trickling down to her feet and curling toes.

Then the dark witch saw her own face. Lips parted in awe as groans continued to escape her. She was drooling. Her eyes were unfocused as she watched the scene unfold before her. Kanoe could think of nothing but the twin cocks fucking her here and now. She wanted to cum so badly, needed it. The only thing she could think of begging for was more. "Uhhnn... Please... Please m-more... Mmm... So gooood... I... I l-love it..."

Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:19 pm

Gasping and moaning, Pia continued fucking Kanoe for a while, occasionally stopping to give the witch's rear a little slap. They were both shiny with sweat, two glistening bodies moving like one. When she could manage to muster enough voice to do it, she would tease and egg Kanoe on to greater excess.

Keeping things under control was getting harder and harder for Pia every second. Keeping herself and Kanoe from climaxing took a lot of effort. They were both saturated with mana now, Pia could feel it like a living, twisting force, moving through every cell in their bodies. They see med to be rapidly towards the point where Pia had to let things go. Her whole body was yearning for release, and so was Kanoe's.

Finally, Pia could not hold it any longer. "Ahhhh.. you magnificient little slut beast. You want to cum? AAAahhh.. wanna cum? Your..a-aaaah.. mistress is.. cumming! Come for me!"
Pia let her hold over both their bodies slip, and was instantly swept away by the climax. She came so hard she screamed, her body twitching and writhing. She dug her nails into Kanoe's shoulders, pressing her own body down on hers, pressing her into the table as she came like and avalanche.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:09 pm
Profile YIM

Kanoe's body rocked with Pia's thrusts. Her eyes rolled back as her mouth hung open with constant gasps. Her hot body heated the dildo inside her, it now searing away at the witch's inner walls. Drool trickled out of the corner of her mouth and down her chin. Kanoe's breasts mashed into the table, sliding back and forth. Even the smooth surface of the table felt good against her hypersensitive breasts. But none could compare to the built up tension within her loins.

Her core blazed with overwhelming lust. She should have came already. They both should have came already. But the tension just kept rising while her belly boiled with molten lava. Kanoe's mind was reeling. Was she going to find bliss before her racing heart stopped beating? Even if it did, she would not have wanted it any other way, dying in a blazing inferno of lust from flying to close to the sun.

Kanoe heard Pia's, no her Mistress's orders to cum. She would have cried out in glee if her voice were not taken by the blissful wail that escaped her throat. Her insides clinched around the two dildos inside her as juices squirt out around her spread vagina. The raven haired woman shuddered and twitched on the table, feeling Pia's weight press down on top of her. Toes curled as thighs twitched, unable to control the pure bliss rippling up and down her entire body. "G-Goddess..." she moaned, "It feels... Soooo goood..."

((sorry for the delay. T.T))

Sat Dec 20, 2014 2:40 am

(No problem :) )

The climax ripped through her body like a storm. Pia did not know if she should cry in pleasure or cry in pain, it was so intense her mind was reeling and her body was like a thing possesed. She clung to the woman beneath her, pressing down on her. Her nails dug into Kanoe's skin, and she bit down on her shoulder.

Her trust were slower, but hard. Her thighs and Kanoe's rear was wet. The power running through her must have been so intense she squirted, yet it did not even register in the forceful wave of magic pleasure.

Pia fucked Kanoe while her body and mind raged. It seemed it would never stop. Pehaps it never did, but at least she calmed down enough to control herself a little. It was far from over, though. Pia could not wait to ravish Kanoe more.

Slowly, she pulled out. "Down on the floor." Her voice was low, raw and raspy. "On Your back. Spread your legs for me."

She loosened the dildo from the harness, and reached for the last toy.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:50 pm
Profile YIM

"Ughhnnn..." Eyes rolled back as another climax ripped through Kanoe's body. With nothing holding back the mind numbing tension, it was now constantly unwinding in never ending bliss. The vibrator continued to hum orgasm after orgasm out of the witch's shuddering form. The raven haired student lost all control over her own body as she drowned in the endless seas of rapture.

Kanoe moaned as she slowly slid off the table. She collapsed there on the floor. The once collected and dominant Mistress was nothing but a shuddering heap of whore flesh. The witch rolled onto her back, thighs parting. Pia could see the dildo Kanoe fucked herself with still humming away inside that squirting vagina.

Hands roamed up and down the witch's nude form. They cupped and squeezed those heavy udders, causing nectar to squirt out as she let out another moan of bliss. She could not stop herself. She wanted more. She did not want this to end. Her mind had shattered, leaving nothing behind but this unrelenting urge to fuck. She brought up one luscious globe and licked it then the other. Drool escaped her lips as she cooed with pleasure. Kanoe could not imagine feeling more than this but she desired it nonetheless. She would do anything for the beautiful seductress if it meant even a mere touch of those skilled hands or lips.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:29 pm

Much as Pia just wanted to dive into the sexy goodness displayed before her, she allowed herself a moment to appreciate the sight. Kanoe looked gorgeously fucked, yet ready for more. The contrast was striking, how in control, cool and distant Kanoe sometimes seemed, and how totally she could surrender herself to raw sexual pleasure.
There was just so much.. Pia id not quite know how to describe it.. so much woman there. Kanoe so totally displayed.. her legs spread.. thighs, breasts. She was even squirting milk, something Pia had not experienced with any other girl.

Hurriedly, she slipped the dildo out of the harness, and grabbed the last toy. It was pink, semi-transparent, and the shaft was ridged in a screw-like pattern. Pia fastened it to the harness.

Kneeling down, she slid the vibrator out of Kanoe's pussy, licked it, then put it in Kanoe's mouth. She grabbed hold of Kanoe's ankles, spread them, and pushed the witch legs back as far as she could, placing herself with the dildo aimed at Kanoe's pussy. She used one hand to guide it, placing it at the opening of Kanoe's wet gate, then grabbed the leg again, and trusted forward as hard as she could, ramming into the waiting cunny.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

"Hehehehe..." Kanoe giggled as she ran her hands over her breasts and cunt. She brought those glistening fingers to her own lips and sucked deeply on them. Pia had never seen the witch like this before. The raven haired woman used to be so commanding, so in control. Now she was nothing but a wanton whore, desiring to fell higher and higher pleasures.

She parted her lips, accepting the used dildo. "Mmm..." her eyes fluttered as she ran her tongue along the underside and proceeded to suckle on it like a giant pacifier. Moaning softly. Kanoe parted her thighs for Pia as she reached down and grabbed her ankles. She saw the giant swirling dildo that would soon be drilling into her depths. Her cunt was still twitching, drooling from all the sex it had. The netherlips were red and inflamed, adding a level of ache to every stroke that soon turned into heated pleasure.

Hands grabbed and squeezed her fat tits as the cock drilled into her body. Her back arched, feeling the ridges dig into her tenderized inner walls. Muffled moans sound from the witch's throat as her hips twitched and jolt from each and every thrust of her Mistress's hips.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:52 pm

Egged on by Kanoe's eagerness, Pia continued to fuck the horny witch. At first her pace was more leisurely, as she was using a new toy and a new position. Once she had her confidence, it did not take long for her to pick up speed. In fact, she could hardly resist, Kanoe being just too sexy and such an eager receptacle of everything Pia could dish out. Soon her hands found their way to Kanoe's rear, gripping the full cheeks, finger digging into the skin as Pia thrust into her like a piston.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:52 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next