View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 1:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Quiet time in quiet spaces (Nittia) 

Post Quiet time in quiet spaces (Nittia)
This was the forests and theoutdoors of Shokushu. If you take a glance here, you would never picture the underlying struggles and events happening in the school. Everything was quiet, everything was calm, peaceful, serene.

Though of course, every forest has its own stories. There was a tale of this small pool of water deep in the hidden forest of Shokushu, were most students went to get their rite of passage into the school, and into the various peers that were formed within the school.

This pool of water was notorious for having been so peaceful yet so deadly. Many students would go here to relax but would actually disappear. And some would re appear, after weeks, months, and even years from when they first went missing. This was the dreaded 'Bermuda Triangle' of the school because here, students go missing...and missing students always were found.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 25, 2007 12:47 am
Profile YIM

Isabel looked down at the map she'd had shoved into her hands and then back up at the area around her, "okay... it's got to be around here... somewhere" she said outloud to herself. not afraid of the rumors she'd heard of students disapearing at the pool of water.

She glanced down at her map and noticed a pile of rocks which was on her map and smiled, "oh good... this way then."

She took several more steps, blond hair swaying lightly in the wind behind her. She pushed some bushes out of her way and a big smile apeared on her lips as she had suceeded in coming to the lake.

She pushed her way through the bushes and pulled a stoppered bottle out of her bag. She pulled her shoes off, and then her socks. Standing in nothing but a short skirt and blouse and waded into the water, "now I need to stand in the middle of the pool and get some of the water." she told herself.

Fri May 25, 2007 1:16 am
Profile YIM

In the middle of the forest a student was walking alone, not minding the steadily darkening surroundings. She was going deep within the heart of the forest.

She looked through a map, and looked for the marks that told her she was going in the right direction. She turned here...no. She made a left...not yet. Only a little further...

After a few lefts and rights, and a little detour from her first originally planned route, she reached her destination...the calm pool of water which lied at the heart of the seemingly virgin forest.

The water sparkled, pristine and crystal clear, signaling freshness and invigoration to the seeker. The sun hit the waters surface and reflected it on the rocks surrounding the clearing. From afar, one could see a waterfall cascading into a river basin.

This pool was once connected to the river, but something...a force of nature it seemed...had blocked it from the river since then. Even though it was still, somehow it still made itself clean, washing away impurities that came to it.

The girl, upon reaching her destination, began to remove her socks and her shoes, revealing a hidden piece of her innocent form and waded into the water. The clear waters licked against the hem of her short skirt, as she drew water from the middle.

From outside though, amidst the bushes...two pairs of eyes eyed her with the sense of a croushing lion waiting for his prey. It was the same pairs of eyes that had been following her ever sine she was searching the place, and now, it came here too.

It has reached its destination too...her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 am
Profile YIM

Isabel was oblivious to the eyes focused on her, instead her violet eyes took in her beautiful suroundings a small smile on her face. She dipped the bottle into the water and stoppered it before wading back to the side and dropped it down. She glanced back at the pool, watching the waterfall and the shimmering cool water.

It was such a hot day... and no one was near by... She looked around quickly to make sure of that before smiling softly again. "A swim wouldn't hurt..." she muttered to herself as she tugged her shirt off and squirmed out of her skirt. She stood in her panties and bra and pondered jumping in with them or going completly naked.

Isabel's violet eyes scanned the area around her and on an impulse pulled her underwear off, dropping them onto the pile of her other clothes before jumping into the cool water with a laugh. She dove under the water her pale skin visible through the clean water.

Fri May 25, 2007 11:20 pm
Profile YIM

Everything that happened was well watched by her 'hidden admirer' in the bushes. The way she sat down again, clearly made her smooth, white legs visible...pale white, as if the sun never shone on it.

She looked restless, with the sun shining full on her, and finally decided to give the pool a try.

She would soon realize it to be a big mistake.

As the lurker began growing restless, she first unbuttoned her blouse. Button after button came down, and in the lurker's mind it was as if the buttons went on forever. He was that desperate for alooke ever since he first saw her going into the forest.

At last, after what seemed like an eternity to the lurker, she was out of her clothes, and almost into her birthday suit, save for the small articles of clothing she had on. The way they hid parts which the lurker would most likely want to see, it only made her sexier. And it only made the lurker even more desperate.

Although of course, surprises never cease to happen in a place like this.

After seeing her looking around, he could only look as even the remaining pieces of clothing she had on followed...soon enough, she was naked as the moonlight, her body in all its glory for the lurker to see. And in his position, the lurker grew more restless. He was looking for a way to get near her without alarming her of his presence.

And amidst the sound of splashing and solitary laughter, he spied a small inlet that went under the bushes, and into the river nearest the small pool of water.

And in his mind, he thought, who could have put this in here?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 26, 2007 12:30 am
Profile YIM

Isabel swam up to the surface with a gasp of air, shaking out her long blond hair out, her pert large breasts bouncing and dripping with water, her nipples tight little points from the cool air. She smiled and lay on her back floating on the top of the water humming softly to herself.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:54 am
Profile YIM

With this stance, he could almost come near her. And so he did with him submerged underneath the water, albeit too shallow.

He swam against the current of the water which was very hard, considering the distant waterfall was emptying its contents here at a fast rate. But somehow his eyes had spotted a small indent in a rock, just the right size for him to fit thru...

It was as if something had placed it here for future use...

And upon passing through the indent, he somehow had a clear picture of the first 'users' of this area. For there, up above him, was the girl, who had just swam up in time before he passed thru the crack. By now she was on her back...no doubt using the sun to tan her pale white skin, soaking up as much of it as she can.

And underneath her, she had no idea that her unseen watcher was planning something short of an attack plan, to capture her and finally, to have a taste of that skin of hers...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 5:08 pm
Profile YIM

Isabel, lay floating on the waters surface. She reached a finger up into the air watching as water driplets cascaded from her wet hands. She turned around and dived once more into the water, her eyes open not afraid of the clear water ruining her eyes.

She swam beneath the water, exploring the pool and wondering why no one wanted to go near the pool. it seemed perfectly fine for her. She paused while swiming thinking perhaps she'd seen something in the rock crevices, violet eyes peering into the depths. But in need of breath she swam back up to the surface inhaling air as she did so her body wet, her hair clinging to her back and droplets trailing from her taught nipples into the water.

Mon May 28, 2007 11:28 pm
Profile YIM

He was about to launch his asasult when he suddenly saw her dive.

Back he went into the dark of the crevice. He hoped not to see her, or rather for her not to see him, but that can't be helped.

She explored the depths of the pool, and in exploring her glance went to him. He saw her clearly, that peaceful face, youthful innocence etched all over it. He knew his eyes met hers, though she had a puzzled expression on her face as she went back to the surface to gasp for air.

This wasn't good...he had to act fast.

His mind not forming anymore clear ideas, his tactic he decided was just going to be the good old fashioned surprise n' grab. Thus he decided to swim out of the crevice just a bit after she shot up to the surface...and there, he waited, two of his tentacles drawn out and floating in the waters, ready to grab when she came down again...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

Isabel looked down at the water wondering if perhaps she had seen a snake, or a fish. She pursed her lips and decided for one more dive under the water and then she was going to head home. Her hands went up over her head and she flipped down into a dive into the water, noticing the tenticles a moment too late.

Wed May 30, 2007 11:36 pm
Profile YIM

Bingo. Knew she couldn't resist...what was it again that killed the cat?

A minute too late before the girl realized, when she dived, what the things were that suddenly bound onto her. The tentacles' suction cups roughly latched onto the girl's smooth skin, binding them onto her tightly in a matter of seconds. Before she knew it she was motionless...driven into a trap by the monster.

The monster, in the meantime, somehow rejoiced. Had he not acted too soon she would've gone free and out of here. Now he had a meal to enjoy, and he knew quite where he would enjoy her.

Somehow, beyond the raging waterfall was a quite spacious cave in which the floor was covered with soft moss, making the effect of a carpet. He'd seen it on the way here...and he knew the perfect spot now. That cave.

He would enjoy his latest 'prize' there.

So, he swam once again towards the crevice which he passed through, with the girl dragging behind him.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 1:15 am
Profile YIM

She was trapped, she HAD seen something and now it had trapped her in it's long strong tenticles.
Isabel opened her mouth to scream but only bubbles escaped her mouth. She strougled to get to the surface to breath but it held her firmly in it's grip as it started to drag her away to some unknown area.

Thu May 31, 2007 4:41 am
Profile YIM

He almost forgot these species cannot breathe underneath. He would've given her a gift, but this was a different circumstance. Besides they wouldn't be submerged underneath the water for long. He just compensated for it by swimming as fast as he could, which was quite fast since he was a merman. He just hoped that she wouldn't pass out or anything.

Off they swam, her form being dragged mercilessly against the current. Through the crevice they went, she barely missing the cragged rocks but passing unharmed and untouched nonetheless, and into the open water. Towards the craggy undersurface of the waterfall they went, being steadily churned by the torrents...until the creature quickly saw what he was looking for.

It was a small opening in the rocks, a kind of tunnel which, he was sure, led into the cave. He quickly swam for it, checking on the girl to see if she was still consious. She was very near blacking out. He had to act fast.

He swam quick as an eel, paasing through the hole sleekly, maneuvering the girl. He had done a magnificent job at that, she was untouched after everything. Soon he shot out of the water, the girl along with him...and before he could land, he dropped her onto the ground, where she gasped for air.

Time to play. He landed a bit farther from the girl, hiding in the moss covered rocks. The girl lay panting in a bed of soft moss, almost doing the illusion of a persian carpet.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 8:00 am
Profile YIM

The next minute or so seemed like torture for Isabel. She had strougled to get to the surface but it seemed what ever was holding her sped up dragging her through the ruffer waters of the pool. She vaugly noticed the rocks or the churning water as she strougled to hold her breath. She could feel her lungs burning for air, the pain in them growing stronger as the seconds drove on.

Black spots started to apear in her vision, and she was about to give up and take a breath of water into her mouth when she felt the wall of air and the hardness of earth. Her mouth opened with a ragged breath of air, before she turned onto her side and started to cough, her body heaving as it coughed and she strougled to breath.

She lay there for a while as her breathing started to calm, not moving until she finally remembered the thing that had brought her here. She lifted her head which felt too heavy for her body now and scanned the area. Water dripped from her naked body onto the green soft moss beneath her, her long blond hair wet and curling about her, hiding part of her lower legs.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:04 am
Profile YIM

He walked well behind the girl's vision, within the darkness of the rocks, and in between the walls.

" So, what do you think?" he spoke, his ragged voice booming within the walls, making it more menacing than ever. " Like my pad?"

There was only one way out of here. It was somewhere in the rocks and only he knew the path. Somehow the opening in which the strong torrential waterfall emptied its waters provided a kind of dim light for them to see things. As for him, he could clearly see the girl's outline in the dark, being accustomed to so little light in the depths of the sea where he came from.

" It's quite refreshing here." he continued." Silence, calm, little disturbance...and a whole lotta pleasure."

While he spoke, he shifted directions so that he seemed to be in all places at one time. While he spoke, he looked at her. He looked at her and surveyed the view he once looked at from afar.

True, she had the sweetest bums on a girl he's ever seen. But her skin, with that kind of whiteness on it that separated her from the others...it was driving him crazy. Her breasts, accentuated with the pink nipples and the areolas which were equally pinkish in color, served to make her look all the more innocent.

But of course, special mention had to be made for her pussy, hidden as it is by her long blond hair. What he wouldn't do the replace that hair with his tentacles.

" So, shall we begin?" He said, suddenly speaking behind the girl. Somehow in all the girl's confusion at where he might come from, he managed to sneak up behind her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Sat Jun 02, 2007 12:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next