View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:17 pm

Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Speed Kills 3x (sintor) 

Mako's eyes were still closed as he pulls her skirt up all the way to her waist, her lips pressing eagerly against his as well as her small frame. Both her arms wrap around him, her legs spreading slowly, the signs of wetness were very visible since they were almost soaked completely.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:34 am
Profile YIM

He pushed the bra up and over her soft breasts and bagan to massage them while another hand formed from the sheet and teasingly pressed very lightly against her sodden panties where her pussy would be. He continued to kiss her wondering if this girl was really asleep or not.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:50 am

Mako was awaken, alive, loving his massages and feeling every single one of them. Even if her eyes were closed, she was awake as ever. She pressed her hips, eargely grinding against his hand as it pressed against her. Sighing softly.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:56 am
Profile YIM

Without warning, the 2 fingers shove into her pussy as if her panties where not even there and began to vibrate. He kept massaging her breasts and kissing her as her ass started to get massaged as well, spreading the ass cheeks wide with each massage.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:58 am

She arched her back as the fingers were shoved into her pussy, her head tilted back as she moaned lightly. Her body grinding against his touch, her nipples harderning as the massage kept on, and her booty cheeks tensing lightly as he spread 'em. " P-puhleese. . d-don't stop." She gasped lightly.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 am
Profile YIM

It seems you arnt asleep He says smiling as the fingers start to vibrate AND thrust in and out. it feels as if she is getting massaged everywhere and to add to it one finger goes and starts rubbing her crack pressing against her asshole with each rub.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:14 am

" I-I thought you. . mm, would notice." She moaned softly, her eyes closing once again as his fingers vibrated and thrusted in and out of her virgin hole, her ass tensing lightly as his finger rubbed inside her asshole but quickly relaxing.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Have you ever done this with a man before? He asks keeping up his ministrations if not making them more pleasurable. The fingers keep going in and out a bit faster while the one at her as nudges soley on her puckering ass warning her of what is soon to come.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:07 pm

She gasped lightly, feeling the fingers against her thrust more inside of her, making her sweet sweet nectar flow freely by lots. "No, I. .haven't." She bit her lip tightly, pressing herself against him. "Please.. . just don't stop, even if I'm a virgin."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:51 pm
Profile YIM

Then i am honored that i am the first to give you such pleasure He said as the finger at her ass pushs in and stops letting her get used to it before slowly going in then out. The ones at her pussy kept thrusting in harder and faster as the thumb seems not to move and rubs over her clit. He continues to massage her breasts but then goes down and pushes both of them together and sucking on both her nipples as once. He knew that if she really was a virgin all of these sensations would be driving her further and it wouldnt be long untill she 'wasnt' a virgin.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:26 pm

Feeling all the fingers at once, and the attentions she was getting were driving poor Mako wild. It felt good, and he was so good at making someone feel good at it too. As she felt his fingers move faster against her love hole, she tensed up a little panting slowly. " this. . feels too good. . I'm going out of my mind."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:13 pm
Profile YIM

And this is only the warm up my beautiful mako He says smiling. The finger in her ass soon becomes two and a third finger is trying to get into her pussy. He kept licking and suckin on both nipples using his hands to squeeze the plump soft orbs. Places such as pressure points and other things where being massaged giving her alot of pleasure as well, added with the pleasure of her more sensative areas.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:23 pm

Mako squirmed with pleasure, her small body arching at his touch, and fingers fighting to get inside of her small virgin holes. "A-ahh. . ." Mako's curiousity was growing, wondering what he had in store for her, the magical hands against her body were unbelieveable, and that scared her a little since he seemed unpredictable.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:35 pm
Profile YIM

Are you ready? He asked. He stood by her, still massaging her breasts but she should know what he means by 'are you ready'. He ment is she ready to become a women, and become unviginized. The ministrations hadnt stopped, they slowed down a little but didnt stop.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:44 pm

She looked up as soon as she heard 'are ---you----ready'. It was terribly scary, but, what the heck? "Yes" She said, pulling herself up slightly.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:41 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 61 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next