View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 10:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next
 Roses (for Lilyana) 

Post Re: Roses (for Lilyana)
Feeling the warmth of her breasts he rubs and squeezes them as a pain numbing enzyme fires from his cock after he presses it just beyond the walls of her body, barely inside her though waiting for the drug to take effect first before continuing.

Just as a mosquito bit the area would be desensitized to pain so she would not feel the braking of her hymen.

“Once the drug has settled it we shall begin, it won't be long now.”

The occasional partner of Slarr

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:24 am

lily squeals at the probing head at her tunnel. feeling something flow into her her tunnel numbs up and feels warm makeing her blush as pink as her hair.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:27 am

When it seems that the drug is working to full effect he presses inside her nice and slowly. He snaps away her hymen basking in that rich taste. He holds himself fully inside her before drawing back only to push that root back inside those tight folds.

“Mm. You feel nice.”

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:32 am

lily screams not in pain but in knowledge of what happens her eyes wide and full of tears. she slumps weakly her spirit crushed her body numb.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:35 am

Once he had completed the ordeal the taste of virgin blood and her essence entwines together making a delicious taste as his cock suctions up some of that mixture at a steady rate as he consumes her nectar. He presses in and out of her slowly though his cock is like a live wire inside her core as he continues.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:41 am

lily whimpers and sobs limply laying in his vines her soul and spirit feeling as if it was ripped from her as was her hymin.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:45 am

He can sense her defeat though the hunger is near overwhelming so he continues on. He can't let her go or fight his urges regretfully but he can easy her pain. The vines securing her ankles release though one still plays with her clit as he presses inside her grasping her mounds with his hands, his cock feeling delightfully snug and warm collect within her core.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:52 am

lily can only sob and tremble as shes raped and fucked her mouth falls open and her body spasms and jerks a powerful orgasm gripping her causeing her to scream.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 am

This one was very vocal. “You sound as if I am killing you.” He slips a few fingers into her mouth as more of that enzyme pumps into her thinking that she was in pain he slows a bit barely moving inside her.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:23 am

she weakly stops the vines explaining she came for the first time asking why hes so worried.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:37 pm

“Why? Because I am not seeking to damage you more than necessary than it is for me to survive,” he states. Especially when he could get future nourishment from her in the future.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:09 pm

lily is surprised by its tenderness.¨s-so you need cum b-but dont enjoy rape?¨

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:27 pm

“That sums it up. My creators believed it would be humorous to design me that way. They were going for a more savage approach from what I understood and believed if I had to be cruel I would be easier to manipulate and not object to their designs. I believe I was generated as a living weapon but am a failure I believe. At any rate I was abandoned here the only Yengal in existence as far as I know.”

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:14 pm

lily looks at him something clicking in her weather his not haveing a family or his being abandoned she cant say she hugs him.¨i-im alone to m-my parents abandoned me to due to my power.¨

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:17 pm

“Power? You mean the water tendrils?” He's still inside her, the tube in his root-like cock sucking at her juices to replenish his own nutrients though the vines on her wrists give her a bit of slack so she can move better and others retract from her clit and ankles.

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:32 pm
Reply to topic   [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11  Next