View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Three Days later (for Vex) 

Post Re: Three Days later (for Vex)
There was a pause of silence at first, and Vexces considered that the girl may keep her feelings to herself. After all, the alien was her rapist, not a therapist. So he was surprised when Daphnee finally did quietly confess her personal worries about what the future held for her. Ah, so amongst the numerous attacks upon her beautiful body, the clever girl had uncovered the truth about the campus.

He kept her gently pinned down, and her face combined with her nudity made her look so unbearably soft and exposed. He smiled as he continued to stroke the girl just beneath her chin. One of his lower hands moved down to the side of the student’s soft, pale ass and then slowly began to run a familiar course along the side of her body. The opposite hand gently grasped the top of one of the girl’s thighs. As it stroked back and forth, he ran his thumb along the soft inner thigh while his fingers ran along the smooth outer side.

“But you are a trophy, my dear girl,” Vexces purred quietly as he conspired with his beautiful prey in the gloom of his cell, “Whether you end up with a man or a monster, whoever has the good fortune to take you will be a champion. Just look at you: you’re pretty, you’re smart and you’re sexy. I would envy any being who gets to claim you in the end, willingly or not.

And here is another place in which your view of things is incorrect: your destiny is not unavoidable. No one person’s destiny ever is, and that remains true even here. It may seem hopeless, but hope still lives if you just believe in it. This weighs heavily upon your heart, I can see that. It must be a difficult thing to cope with, and so that is why I will share a secret with you, against my better judgment.

Girls escape every year. Not very many, but a few manage it with every class.”

Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:34 pm

“WHAT!?” Her eyes widened. That she had no idea of. Sure things had always seemed bleak but she could try to get out of the abysmal situation she had been cast in until the end. The months had been ticking away steadily and the hour of dread was approaching she was just over two years removed though with Therion's magical collar she had always assumed that success was going to be a long shot but a long shot was better than no shot at all.

She might not have had discovered that she was not on Earth any longer despite having an encounter with a space craft before assuming that the craft had traveled to Earth. There was a mix or emotions in that.

What did he gain from telling her this? She was a trophy … the way he phrased it though didn't make it sound as if she were simply a prize to be fought over by monsters but he had included humans as well. She had been confused, infused with hope, wondering how it was done … a few a year … did it mean that there was something at graduation beyond the school's control? And if so did that mean she could never return home again, no big lose there since she never intended on going back.

If others had escaped and got home word would get out about this place, right, unless they could not get word out for whatever reason … she was confused a bit, had questions though figured that they would be unanswered and had to mull over these matters herself.

“A few a year … graduation? Before that?”
She had heard that some girls just disappeared and figured that these were the girls that learned too much or had a guest go a bit too far where they had been severely injured or killed. She had never really looked too deeply inside matters though figuring it would just happen to her if she grew too careless.

There was a degree of excitement too with this revelation and now it was up to her to figure out what to make of it all. He had paused for the time being though he was still touching her as she digested this piece of information.

“So it is possible.” And since the whistle was not blown on this place that returned her thoughts to earlier matters. Either escapees could not communicate or that the normal channels did not believe tales … who would … but to the extent in not at least investigating the place. Thoughts rushed through her mind as mirrored on her face just the possibility seemed to do much for her mood though she had to determine if this was a lie too, she always added in every element to get a complete picture of things though she doubted it was the later.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Vexces had to hold back a laugh as he watched the girl’s mood turn around completely. Instead, he simply smiled at his own handiwork as he watched the candle flame of hope ignite within his lovely captive. How fascinating this human’s spirit was. Here she was, pinned naked beneath a monster that had ravished her multiple times already and threatened to do so again many times more, but was completely lost in thought about her escape not from his cell but from the entire campus.

He gave the girl a couple of moments to process the hammer blow of information that she’d just been hit with. Meanwhile, he removed the finger from below her chin and moved that hand down to Daphnee’s chest. Vexces placed two fingers between the perfect mounds of the female’s pale breasts, and then slowly walked them up the middle of her chest all the way to the hollow of her neck. Once there, he scratched playfully at the base of her neck.

It was time to get her attention back. The monster used his bottom two hands to scoop the girl up from below. One hand on her upper back, and the other about midway down lifted together to force her chest and stomach to press against his body tightly. The hand he had stroked her hair with cradled her head from below and lifted her to the point where their lips could feel the other’s breath with every exhalation of air.

“Mmm, now let me ask you a question, Daphnee,” he purred, the alien sound coming from deep within his broad chest, “Tell me what would you do with your freedom? You say that you could be so much more than what you are now. I’m curious what you imagine for yourself if you could leave this place. What would you do? What is the future you would create for yourself?”

Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:50 pm

Her attention was gathered with that light scratch that had succeeded in drawing her attention back to the present. She was lifted up and pressed to him feeling that contact, that heat that cascaded between them though he asked his question.

What had been her dreams? Her aspirations? They had been changed from what she had hoped though not changed themselves. Every caged bird yearned for its freedom, that was a given and she was no different. Even if her life was miserable then it was her own to choose for herself.

“A ventriloquist.”
There had been no hesitation in her answer. “I guess being the next Jeff Durham is out given the need to keep a low profile if I did manage to escape but I'm fine with that working in lounges, never being televised. I'd be happy with that I think.”

Her dolls were among her only friends, she had given herself to her Mistress out of a need to feel alive by another human and there was Rosalie but she never hung out with anyone save for her dolls.

Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:58 pm

Vexces chuckled at the girl’s immediate response. So she did have aspirations for herself, however peculiar they were. That was good; that was very good.

The monster stroked his thumb along the girl’s lower jaw. When he reached its end, he let his hand slip further along to stroke through the human’s silky length of hair. His lower arms continued to hold her torso against his body.

“Wrap your legs about my waist. Now, I do not know of this ‘Jeff Durham’ you speak of, but mastery over one’s voice is a noble pursuit. Do not ever give up on this goal. You will have to fight, and fight hard, if you ever wish to achieve it. With great effort, and a bit of luck, it is possible for you to one day realize this dream of yours.”

Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:41 am

She could feel his hand against her jaw slipping over her only to sweep into her hair. Her eyes glistened with unshed tears, happy ones, at the realization that not everything was as hopeless as she was beginning to believe.

Hands continued to grasp her torso and she nodded upon hearing his following commands. Her legs swept over his back rubbing first against the sides then locking together behind him as they made an X over her ankles.

She had settled a bit though behind her eyes she was considering all the things she could do. Granted she still hit dead ends and there was the rising problems of doing this or that but at least now with enough resolve and cleverness she might have a shot at this.

Death or slavery were the options for failure but a life like this … was that an option? Was death so bad in that case? At least it would be over then. She didn't want to die, having moved towards that darker place where she was darker place again though now moving away from it.

Her heart beat steadily in her chest as she gazed up at him.

“He's a comedian. A pretty popular ventriloquist.”
She could not recall any other ventriloquists that had made it as big in recent years.

Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 am

“Hmmm,” Vexces hummed his interest as he sought to absorb as much knowledge about his captive human as he could now that she seemed to be opening up to him. She fascinated him in a way that he could not explain. Admittedly, it had started as a purely physical attraction, and it still was mostly. However, there was this sense of discovery that the alien experienced whenever Daphnee let him see deeper into her mind and soul than what she showed on the surface.

She was so complex, like an incredible, multi-layered puzzle and also so broken, like a shattered mirror. He didn’t think that she was beyond understanding, or beyond repair. However, her issues were also ones that wouldn’t be solved simply by listening and talking with her. With the both of them naked, he also had a mind for other activities as a precedent, but overall he was quite pleased with how much he was learning and accomplishing with this girl in his care over the course of a single day and going on another still.

“Is comedic entertainment your desired use for your ventriloquism, then?” Vexces questioned his prey with authentic interest. However, as he asked his question, tentacles rose up to coil about the metal web of thin bars that wove an alien pattern over his bed. As he smiled pleasantly and waited for a response, his tentacles slowly lifted his body up towards those bars. With a hand cradling the girl’s head, two more scooping her torso and the girl’s legs crossed over his waist, Daphnee was hoisted up along with him.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:56 am

Daphnee nodded in response to his question. “Yes, that is what I wish or wished for one day as unlikely as it seems that it will come to pass.” She stated this knowing that her work was cut out for her still. She had been through a lot and getting out of this place was the ultimate goal, wasn't it the goal of all the students being attacked?

She was damaged goods in so many ways though now at least there was a glimmer of hope, however small that that might entail. Not that she had ever thought about bringing up her situation but it did help not to internalize everything as she had been doing for so long now. Just hearing her voice a loud and knowing that the situation might not be as bleak as she thought took a little edge off her mind.

He was moving along the bed over her, tentacles seeking to draw her up as her legs hitched about his waste as she left that world of the bed behind, even if temporarily. Green eyes gazed into his though with the gloom here details were not as strong at least not for her.

Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:46 am

“It is unlikely that you will gain your freedom and claim your dream,” Vexces’ black eyes bored into the emerald gems beneath him with mysterious, alien intellect, “but it is not impossible. First, you must have hope that you really can achieve success, however unlikely it may seem. Then comes effort, both physical and mental. You must be cunning, and you must act both swiftly and decisively to capture your envisioned victory. In this task set before yourself, if you hesitate for even a moment, you will fail.”

Suddenly, the monster withdrew all of the supports that he had holding the girl close to him. He swatted away her hands to make sure that she couldn’t grab hold of him to keep her torso aligned with his. Gravity took over from there, and with no support except for her legs wrapped about Vexces’ waist, Daphnee’s torso would helplessly swing down to face the mattress several feet below.

Two of the alien’s arms snapped out and claimed either of the girl’s wrists. The monster’s eyes narrowed as he studied her reaction carefully. The edges of his pale, thin lips hinted at a predatory smile, but he seemed to hold it back.

“Do you trust me, Daphnee?” his voice was soft, but audible in the silence of the alien’s cell.

Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:32 am

She realized that this wasn't going to be easy and while she had dreaded that failure that was something that she could not worry too much about at the moment. It wasn't the best thing to think of and she rather think positively about matters rather than prepare herself for certain failure.

Daphnee goes weightless as he removes his support and she tenses up immediately. He legs tighten against his waist as she falls back towards the bed, the only thing preventing her from making such contact was his grip upon her wrists. Her heart felt as if it were in her throat beating away at the suddenness of that situation that had been thrust upon her.

His question came and startled green eyes gazed up at him as she recovered from her fright, albeit slowly. “I … I don't know ...” It was true, she didn't. He had kept her off balance and she was in constant fear of that savagery that he displayed returning at any point. She wasn't sure, her mind a jumble as she began to consider, really consider that question.

“It's as if I'm dealing with two people and I don't know if one just stepped out of the room for a moment and can return at any given point in time.”

Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:53 am

Vexces drank in the sight below him: the beautiful young human below him, suspended by her limbs and helpless before the might of her captor. The girl’s frailty was also her strength, however. In a way, it was a form of control that she held over him. The monster dared not to give in to his full, carnal lust, and held the darkest of his impulses in check solely for the sake of not breaking his favorite toy. This unconventional dynamic was becoming more and more complex with every passing minute that Vexces spent with the girl.

He was wary of her. She was weakening him, in a way; manipulating his strength and his will even as she found herself bound helplessly to his desires. Still, Vexces could not convince himself to fight against it, nor the building intrigue that he held for this delicate, broken being. His base desire to experience the pleasures of her flesh over and over again kept him bound helplessly to her, and yet it was this very desire that caused him to curb his lust just enough to keep from overwhelming the pale angel.

“That is an acceptable response, my dear. The truth of it is that no matter what knowledge I share with you, no matter what acts of kindness I might bestow upon you, you can never allow yourself to fully trust me. Even if I prove to be a temporary ally, I will never be your friend. Even if I am a confidant with which you can share all your most terrible secrets, I may well try to turn on you. At the end of your stay here on this island, it could be me that stands between you and your freedom.”

As the monster spoke in a soft, but commanding tone, he forced Daphnee’s wrists behind her back. There, he grasped both wrists in a single, large hand. Then, with two of his three free hands, he grasped the girl’s slender waist possessively. The final hand he laid flat against the soft plane of the beauty’s young abs. He stroked upward slowly with this hand, as he ventured gently into the young woman’s lap. His long, powerful fingers then began to stroke and play expertly within the sensitive, pink folds of the female’s sex.

“Now loosen your legs a bit from about my waist. Let yourself start to drop. I have a hold on your waist, and I won’t let you fall.”

Wed Dec 31, 2014 7:11 am

That had seemed to be an acceptable answer as he further explained. From her understanding and what he relaid she was getting a clearer picture of what might come to pass though it was a worry too. She realized that she could not fight against him and that there were bond to be others too and not just him or at least she had assumed.

What could she do about that? She was over matched and with the collar that Therion had enspelled there was no way … she had to think outside the box though it would take seeing the situation as a whole that she could calculate for herself.

Her arms had been drawn behind her back, captured by one of his as she nods in response mulling over the matter in her head. How was she going to do this … he did say that it was possible though as she was seeing it it was not going to be easy to pull off or even possible. She had to get the timing right too in order to have a chance here. The collar was something she could temporarily have removed. She could not do it herself but others could. Humans could not perceive it so that left monsters though if they knew what it did it was likely they wouldn't remove it unless she had been clever about matters.

She had her waist seized, unsure of how the future would play out though before she got to the future she had to get through the present. Daphnee whimpered at the feel of those fingers against her moist sex as they pressed forth in the clenching folds getting her to whimper out as she relaxes her legs as he commands dropping a bit in the process though she is unconcerned about this for the time being.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:52 am

Vexces was pleased with the girl’s quiet compliance. Her whimpers were response enough. He studied her features carefully to ensure that she was not experiencing stressful levels of discomfort from her position hanging upside down from his waist.

His skilful, alien fingers worked gently through the delicate folds of the girl’s soft, warm sex. The monster’s ministrations were patient, but insistent. He continued to finger the young beauty until her cunny had slickened his penetrating digits with her passion juices.

Once he had coaxed the female’s body to full arousal, he removed his fingers from her lap. While the monster cleaned his fingers off with his tongue, he repositioned the girl’s hips to line up her sex with his own rigid organ. He then slowly lifted her by her waist, and penetrated gently into her hot, tight folds once again. The beast continued to lift his captive beauty up onto his alien shaft for as much as the girl could comfortably take in the first thrust.

When he had gone as far as Daphnee’s body could go, he gently let her slide back down until just the tendrils sprouting from the tip of his member remained inside of her. With a smooth motion, Vexces pulled the girl back up along his thick, throbbing shaft. He emitted a throaty groan of pleasure as his arms began to rhythmically dip the pale student up and down, coaxing her body to take more and more of his alien shaft until their hips met with a gentle clap at the apex of every upward pull of his arms.

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 pm

Her passage had begun clamping against those fingers that had long since proved what they were capable of doing. Emerald green eyes folded closed while purple locks dangled town towards the bed as her head tilted back.

“UHHHHH! UNHHH!” She cried out, her eyes opening as those fingers left her leaving her to wonder what was wrong. She had not had to wonder long as he cleaned off his fingers before angling against her. He pressed forth, that passage already in the throes of passion wasted no time in clamping down over him. “AHHHHHH!”

She cried out and shivered, muscles sweeping over him as she came over that rod. He pulled her up then let her fall back only to lift her up again causing her to pant out at the feeling of that fullness that surged inside her.

“OH GAWD! OH GAWD! OHHHHHH!”
She cried out as he pressed inside her clenching body as sensation after sensation flowed over her, she could feel the onset of yet another release looming on the near horizon.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:28 am

Daphnee’s feminine orgasm at the time of her initial penetration was a wonder to behold, as it always was when she came. Vexces purred his approval in guttural response to her cry of ecstasy. The velvet feel of the girl’s inner lining hugged tightly about his sensitive prick with every delicious spasm. His human captive was such a joy to fuck, it was little wonder why she was so popular amongst the dark denizens of the campus grounds.

The alien smiled with feral pleasure as he continued to bob his little captive with slow, deep strokes that allowed his phallic tendrils to caress his prey’s deepest recesses. These tiny tendrils were quite sensitive, like little tongues attached to the end of his alien cock. They allowed him to touch his victim in ways that no human male could ever hope to achieve through natural means. He experienced her in a fashion that was wonderful and new. With these appendages, he could explore Daphnee’s deepest secrets; he could find every deep itch and scratch it directly.

Then of course there was the additional friction caused by the double-ridges that capped the helm of his proud, alien lance. This was followed by a thick, veiny shaft decorated with sensitive nodes that rubbed and stretched his victim in exotic and effective ways. The full effect of these features culminated into an experience that was intensely erotic. Even more than the tool itself was the fact that Vexces was quickly learning how best to use it.

Fast, hard, feral fucking was fun at an instinctive, predatory level. However, Vexces now could fairly compare that experience with something like this. It was slow, passionate and immaculately detailed in its precision and attention to every movement; every nerve given its fair time to transmit the pleasure it felt to its host mind. This translated not just into coaxing the most incredible orgasms from his victim, but Vexces himself knew that his own delayed orgasm was made all the more powerful and satisfying by the journey taken to reach it.

His black gaze admired the beauty below him. Her silky, purple hair swaying with the motion of her body as he pulled her up and down in a steady rhythm. The rise and fall of her perfect breasts as she panted with arousal brought on by his careful attention to her needs. She was helpless before him, as she had been before, but this was different. There seemed to be a distinct lack of fear, as though there existed enough trust that she complied to his wishes to relinquish all of her control over to him. She did not struggle, even though he held her wrists bound behind her back. He recognized her passion to be the result of his manipulation of her body’s natural instincts, but he could accept that. Her body’s natural instincts were sexy as hell.

Already, he detected the telltale signs of Daphnee’s passion rising to another boiling point. He worked his shaft into her tight, wet love sheath again and again as he skillfully attempted to coax out another delicious orgasm from his sensitive, young prey. His soft, feral groans of pleasure were a baseline undertone to the girl’s loud, lovely cries of passion. His own stamina held strong against the incredible stimulus of that perfect tunnel wrapped tight around his alien cock, sliding against the sensitive skin on his shaft like the most sensual silk ever designed. With gentle, patient strength he continued to fuck the young, helpless beauty straight towards her next peak.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 227 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next