View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera] 

Post The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera]
Vanessa impatiently tapped her foots against the tile floor with her arms crossed. She had been waiting to meet with one of these 'head girls'. She decided to meet with one of them during their open office hours. However, the line to speak with Vera was rather long today. Girls scampered in and out of the office after complaining or asking for advice. Surely their issues weren't as big as Vanessa's. She wanted information about shokushu, monsters, and anything else the head girl could offer her.

"Ahhh... geez! How much longer is this going to take?!" She groaned. Just as she was about to give up hope and come back anther day, her name was called. The crimson-haired girl made her way over to the desk and asked the lady if she could speak with Vera. The woman behind the help desk pointed out Vera's office. "She'll be free for the next hour or so, but don't assume she'll want to listen to whatever you have to say for that long." The lady told her. The knight graciously nodded and walked over to the office. It was locked. The knight let out a sigh before raising her hand and lightly knocking against the door. "Hello? I'm here to speak with Vera." She stood up straight, and lightly brushed her uniform.

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Wed Dec 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Post Re: The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera]
Visitors were usually few and far between in Vera's office/suite. She had an open door policy so people may come and go as they need. Not many students took advantage of that either due to fear or the fact it required riding an elevator high up into Shokushu tower. Still, those who came were accepted and there was no danger lest they choose to be foolish and waste the Head Girl's time. It was her duty to maintain order in the school and helping students with their relatively minor issues was a simple way to keep students loyal and obedient.

She sensed an impatient aura pacing outside her door. Seems this was the unlucky one who picked such a busy day to show up. "You may enter," Vera called out, Vanessa would see that a Head Girl lived a very comfortable life here up in the tower. The rooms were huge in the suite and she could see multiple appliances that ordinary students could never hope to have much less fit in their small dorm rooms. Doors flanked the tiled entry area that led to other rooms. The entry area led directly to Vera's desk. Beyond that was the living area and kitchen. Vera had converted this initial area into an office to deal with school business it seems.

"My apologies for the wait, Ms..." Vera said calmly, "I usually do not get so many visitors at the same time. If you like, you can always schedule an appointment or try to find me out on campus. My door is always open to students in need. Please have a seat. Would you like some tea?"

Wed Dec 31, 2014 9:34 pm

The crimson-haired girl nodded and silently entered into the room. It was simply luxurious. Well, what else would she expect from these head girls? They helped and counseled so many girls at Shokushu that they probably deserved this grand style of living. Actually, Vanessa wouldn't mind being a head girl the more she thought about it. She walked up towards the desk, where Vera sat. "It's Crowell. Vanessa Crowell." The knight replied with politely, before taking a seat. "Ah. No. I have something urgent I wanted to discuss with you." She said. "Green tea would be nice, if possible." Oh, how polite the head girl seemed to be! She seemed so proper and caring for other students. Oh, her and Vanessa would get along well. And, Vera could have some information that the knight wanted. She placed her hands calmly on her lap.

Vanessa had to ease Vera into this conversation; there was a chance that she didn't believe in the monster attacks across campus. Vanessa would ask a fairly general question to see how much Vera truly knew about Shokushu. "There have been some talks about monsters attacking girls... more so recently than before. So, do you believe in these monsters? Have you seen one of them before?"

Monsters:

Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:09 pm

There did not seem to be a single flaw in the suite. The rooms were kept clean and free of dust. It matched Vera's own appearance. She had a perfectly kept uniform and long silver hair. When Vera got up to get the tea, her light blue sash that symbolized her rank and position hung loosely around her waist.

She poured Vanessa a cup of green tea and offered it to the woman before returning to her chair. "I have been on this island far longer than nearly every student attending Shokushu, Ms Crowell. I have never seen any of these so called monsters and every investigation involving such rumors have ended up being a waste of time and resources. I would think you were above listening to rumors. There are entire towns that believe in things like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster. Ignorant statements and thoughts en masse does not change their credibility."

"I can also assure you that these rumors have not increased nor decreased in frequency," Vera continued, "There are always those who seek to keep the legend alive despite it being a fruitless waste of effort. Every student who has claimed to encountered monsters have proven to have a mental issue related to sexual urges. I will not speak any further on that matter as such things are confidential from patient to patient."

The Head Girl folded her hands infront of her as she studied Vanessa. "So... The fact you came all the way here on the words of a rumor leads me to believe you are not telling me the full reason for you coming here, Ms Crowell," the silver haired woman said calmly.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 1:15 am

Vanessa accepted the tea and took a quiet sip of it before setting the tea cup on the desk. She casually crossed her legs and listened to what Vera had to say. She tried to keep a straight face as the head girl discredited the idea of monsters. The knight felt a condescending presence around the silver-haired girl, uncharacteristic of Vanessa's impression of her from earlier. Mental issue due to sexual urges? Vanessa was the one who wanted to fight off these monsters, yet here she was, indirectly being accused. "I don't think you can necessarily ignore these issues either." The redhead scooted closer. "Those towns you spoke of have strong beliefs of monsters because the legend is often spread through respected authority figures. In shokushu, there are no influential people spreading these rumors." She took another sip of tea. "New and old students alike claim that they've been attacked. Rather than question the sanity of these students, why not question the nature of the island?" She spoke in a calm and collected voice.

Vanessa raised her eyebrow when Vera asked for her true intentions. She casually stirred the tea with her spoon. "What a wild assumption. I am here because I am worried about the well-being of the student body. Wouldn't you agree with me, Vera?" She took another sip. "After all, you are a head girl."

Monsters:

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:33 pm

"Instead of immediately accusing the school of not helping, maybe you should take a step back and consider why this 'problem' exists," Vera stated coldly, "You say the school is ignoring the issue after I have plainly explained that every student who has sought help from the school received it. This is how we know about the mental issues that occur. I am certain you have no background in psychology or have any experience in living on an isolated island that has a populous of almost entirely female. The staff of Shokushu and NICE labs have years of data compared to your mere months."

"The only students who have not received the help they need are those who are too nervous or afraid to see someone. If you started suffering hallucinations, the last thing you would want to do is tell others about it for fear of being judged. You did not come here to help the student body, you came here to find an entity to blame just like all the other students. Now those other students understand the psychological impact this island can have on people including themselves. They received the help they needed and now seek to help others. Tell me, Ms. Crowell what have you done for the students that you worry so much about besides collecting incomplete and inaccurate data?"

Ms. Crowell was like so many other students. They came busting down the doors in hopes of finding answers when they have no evidence to stand on. Vanessa may act calm but she will quickly find out she has no legs to stand on. Vera has evidence to back up every claim she has made while Vanessa has mere rumors. The only questions were when Ms. Crowell's arguments will fall apart and what will the student do when that time comes?

Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:50 pm

Vanessa's arguments had already crumbled. How on Earth was she supposed to explain the monster attacks that she suffered? If she told Vera, then she would've been grouped together with those excessively-sexual girls that Vera mentioned. The knight wasn't one for acting rude, but this injustice - this conspiracy - had sent her over the edge. She stood up and slammed her hand against the table. Her ember eyes stared hatefully into Vera's eyes. "You know what? You're right. I don't have any proof." Her fingers curled against the table. "But I doubt these lab results are reliable. Perhaps, these abnormal psychological behaviors are from the attacks. Perhaps, these monsters are good at covering their tracks. Perhaps, your false-negative results actually don't disprove the existence of monsters." She could hardly maintain a calm voice anymore.

She made her way over to Vera's side and pulled her up by her collar. Vanessa held the head girl so close that her ember eyes stared into Vera's. "Perhaps, I've been attacked before." The crimson-haired girl realized what she had done was out of line, and let go of the head girl. She hid her hands behind her back and shyly avoided eye contact. "...Sorry. I got a little worked up." Vanessa mumbled, clearly disappointed in her lack of self-control.

Monsters:

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:24 pm

It was always bothersome dealing with these outbursts. But, they were very helpful in making students slip up and lower their guard which was exactly what Vanessa did. Of course this woman has been attacked and now this girl was trying to find someone to blame and bear the responsibility.

Vera did not react to being grabbed and merely looked back into Vanessa's eyes until she broke down and released the Head Girl. The silver haired woman took Vanessa by the chin and forced the defeated woman to look back into those stolid eyes. "You say you came here to protect and help the others but that is not true," Vera stated, "You came in hopes to find someone or something to bear the blame. For someone to tell you that you are not seeing things, dreaming things. But the world deals in facts, Ms Crowell. You have a problem that a small percentage of students on the island have. It is purely psychological and unfortunately the rumors and legends people spread on campus have only caused further problems. When you heard about these 'monsters's did you not think about what they look like, what they might do to you if they caught you? Perhaps a student gave you very vivid details which you too later experienced? If you had never heard of such things, your imagination would have created some other erotic scene that did not involve imaginary monsters. But, the seed has been planted and you can't stop thinking about it."

"You have probably even tried to 'warn' other students you have met. Telling them about your experiences or told those who warned you, reinforcing their own damaged psyche. The truly troubled ones may even go as far as offering to 'help' new students by taking their virginity for them so the 'monsters' do not get them or over their beds to provide real pleasures before they are tainted by unknown attackers..." Vera let her words sink in. She knew all the cliché 'heroic' acts students do to help new students or comfort those with wounded hearts and spirits. Perhaps Vanessa experienced much of this or perhaps even all of it. "Now... I asked you a question, Ms. Crowell..." Vera stated calmly, "What have you done to help these troubled students?"

Thu Jan 01, 2015 10:56 pm

She couldn't afford to blow up again. But she knew that she couldn't allow herself to remain defenseless; especially in front of this witch. Her gaze slowly raised and focused on Vera. "You know, I normally respect authority figures..." Vanessa suggested that she didn't respect Vera. In truth, the head woman could have given a simple answer to her question. But these elaborate answers, accusatory tone, and stoic attitude seemed suspicious to the redhead. It was a hunch. She returned to her seat and sighed. "I'm not here for you to psychoanalyze me. I'm here for answers." The crimson-haired girl seemed fairly calm. She placed both hands on the desk and leaned forward. She spoke to Vera in a low tone. It was no louder than a whisper. "And I want those answers. Don't lie to me; I know there's more to this than meets the eye." The knight looked around the room. It truly was a luxurious room. Her gaze returned to the head girl.

"What would you trade for information about these monsters? What do you want?" Vanessa didn't like bargaining with this woman, but she needed to get a lead somehow. A woman working at Shokushu this long must know something more about this.

Monsters:

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:50 pm

"There are two ways to get on my bad side, Ms Crowell," Vera stated calmly, "Making me repeat myself and wasting my time. So far, you are doing both. I am not psychoanalyzing you. I am offering my help. I have given you answers. There is no point in repeating the same questions when the facts remain the same. As I said before, you did not come here for answers. You came here to justify your actions. While I have answered every question thoroughly to ensure there is no room for confusion, you have purposefully avoided answering mine."

"Now if there is nothing else," Vera concluded, "I have work to do for students who actually come and listen to my answers. If you wish to truly help those students you mentioned, send them to the nurse or to see me. Since you have no interest in helping yourself, there is nothing more for us to discuss."

Just like that, the door was closed on the discussion. Trade for information? What could she possibly offer a Head Girl after seeing where one lives? She was lucky she was not being punished for assaulting the silver haired woman. Perhaps the reason for that leniency was the Head Girl truly believing Vanessa had mental issues.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:04 am

Vanessa desperately hoped that this woman had something she wanted. But instead she seemed content in her current position and quite stern on her 'belief'. The knight let out a shy and stood up from the desk. It appeared that she wasn't going to give the answers that she wanted. Well, unless...

"Fine, we won't trade information."

Vanessa walked over to the silver-haired girl once more. Rather than assault the head girl, she decided that she would try something else. The knight sat on Vera's lap while facing the woman. The teen's nice, soft legs brushed against Vera's. The knight's nice, round ass pressed against Vera's legs with only a skirt and panties hiding their full glory. Her breasts hung in front of the head girl's face. She embraced Vera's head and pulled her closer until the woman's face was pressed against the knight's bosom. A sweet strawberry perfume scent would fill Vera's nose. Vanessa was desperate for information, and this was the only thing she could think of. "I'll show you something special, and at the end of this, you can decide if you suddenly have some more information to share."

She couldn't believe that she was actually doing this to a head girl. But, after the many monsters she had encountered over these past few months, she was willing to do whatever was needed to defeat them. "What do you say, witch? Or is this a waste of time for you too?" Vanessa whispered in an insulting, yet erotic tone.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:19 am

Vanessa's aura was an open book for the Head Girl to read. The student was desperate, willing to do anything to get answers. She had read reports of desperate students offering themselves to staff members in hopes of finding an 'in' to Shokushu's secrets. Some women even thought it would be amusing to try teasing Vera. This was perhaps the first time a student has gone this far in hopes for getting the answers they want to hear.

Vera did not lose her composure as she was pulled into the other woman's chest. Vanessa was certainly an attractive woman just like all women who attend this school. It was rather insulting to think this woman even thought this was a good idea. Vera was a business woman and did not climb to her position purely on sex appeal. Little did Vanessa know that the Head Girl had a number of Prefect and servants willing to offer their bodies for her pleasure a moments notice.

Vera looked up at Vanessa, eyes not wavering at all. "Seems I got my answer," she replied coldly, "Ms. Crowell, you will head to the basement, now. I am willing to let your previous assault slide due to your possible mental issues. But, it seems this your method of 'helping' other students. I am going to get my questions answered and find out just how many women you have 'helped' during their most vulnerable states. Sexual harassment and assault are crimes, Ms. Crowell."

Just like that, Vera struck down with the law. Her voice was ice cold, chilling to the bone. The look in those eyes and the tone in her voice revealed that she was not playing around. This was serious.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:37 am

The... basement? Such a simple name, yet somehow terrifying. "H-huh?" The crimson-haired girl immediately dismounted off of Vera. Vera's words stung the knight's pride. She had arrived to the school as a prideful, protective girl. It was true that she had changed as a person, but did she truly become that awful of a person like the head girl said? No, no that couldn't be it. The last thing Vanessa should do would be to listen to this silver-haired feline.

It was as Nin said; even the authority figures at this school were hiding something. Though she had to admit, this woman was sly. It was obvious that she had been approached by other girls regarding this same topic before. Her answers were meant to provoke Vanessa, and it worked. But, she wouldn't let this masochistic bitch get what she wanted. The crimson-haired girl would accept her fate, knowing fully well that she was not at fault. There was no sense in talking to Vera anymore. Vanessa held her head up high and smiled softly. "Fine. Take me away." Her charismatic spirit wouldn't be broken by some 'basement'. Maybe there were some answers she would find down there. Who knew?

Vanessa wasn't going to show Vera any hint of fear; but instead, the pride of a knight.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:14 am

Whether the student listened to her reasoning or not did not matter anymore. Vanessa had broken multiple rules and must be corrected. The students attitude changed upon realizing where she was going. Why was she suddenly confident? Must be one of those supposed strong will students that think they can endure a Head Girl's punishment. But, Vera had already defeated the woman's pride the moment Vanessa turned to sex appeal to try and get what she wanted.

"I am not taking you anywhere," she stated simply, "I said go to the basement. Go to room 408. I suggest you think hard on why you are being called to the basement, Ms. Crowell."

Just like that, Vanessa was dismissed. Vera was just trusting the woman would come down into the basement. The Head Girl would take her leave soon after, taking a different route to reach the same basement room ahead of the other student. There, she would unlock the door and enter. The room was illuminated with only a single dimly lit bulb, leaving the rest of the room in complete darkness. She already had an idea of what she would put the student through to break her spirit. This one thinks she is fighting for some higher cause. She merely had to show this one's dark sexual secrets and reveal that the holy knight is nothing but a tainted whore.

Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:38 am

Vanessa rolled her eyes at the woman. She didn't even know what the basement was until moments ago, so she wouldn't have even known where to go. The crimson-haired girl walked out of the room and closed the door behind her. She marched her way out of the tower. Many times she had thought about meeting with some others to tell them what happened. But she figured that she would be just fine after her 'punishment' and just tell the rest of the girls the whole story later on. She took a rather casual stroll through the campus until she reached her destination.

The knight went inside the building, and followed through the hallways to room 408. She opened the door and noticed the eerie atmosphere the room gave off. She stepped into the center of the room so that the light cascaded onto her figure. She wanted to make a sarcastic remark about how corny the light was but decided to hold her tongue. "Hello?" Vanessa called out into the darkness.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:36 am
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next