View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:21 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
(#2).... she would simply reach out and gently tugg on his sleeve, giving the intreasting man a kind smile. "Hi! I'm Krisna! Whats your name?" Krisna said happly, smiling asshe kindly waved despite standing right infront of him.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 11:42 am

“I love you too,” she waved back as the two departed the scene and she was underway herself.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:52 pm

The Nagai was very aware of her approach, even though she appeared to be the least dangerous person around. A hand had been on the hilt of one of the repulsor knives as she grew closer to his position. He felt her closeness and was about to turn around abruptly and knife her in the gut … but something came over him to look first rather than just react not knowing that it had been the mystical pull of Hope's luck. If Krisna would have been stabbed that would be rather unlucky for Hope and while her luck usual was about herself it had influenced Krisna in a small way for as the Nagai spun about, that knife clearing the sheath he saw Hope and that caused him to delay for a fraction of a second, long enough for Krisna to say something and wave.

He looked at her, weaponless, though the greeting was nonthreatening abut he had not known what she said. Probably a greeting or asking where the rest room was. This could have been meant to distract him though he was near her at a vendor that was trying to unload some rare necklaces and he kept aware of the young girl.

He said something in a strange tongue, it was apparent that he did not speak the language though there was one word that she had caught, 'Dephis'.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Jan 01, 2015 2:53 pm

Where was she! Kris had wandered off … so much for not being separated and she was glad that Scorch gave them the communicators but she was just here a second ago and could not have gotten far.

Shit! She was approaching the Nagai and she was well aware that they tended to react first then worry about things later. Especially if Hadante was suppose to be as bad as she was told. She rushed forward, saw the incredibly quick motion that he made as she was trained to be perceptive as well. Perhaps the Nagai was using that perception as he stopped short of stabbing her lover.

“WAIT!” She followed this with an alien word in Nagaise as she came forth. Eyes going a little wide.

“Dephis?” She repeated the word, the Nagai looked familiar though she had been away from the home world for a bit now. The thing was after hitting adulthood it was tough for a non Nagai to tell the age of one of their kind as there were no signs of aging until their venerable years, not even any slowing down before then.

He would appear the same though she had been much younger then. She hurriedly spoke the language of the species telling him that there was no danger (at least from them) and that he could put the knife away, that Krisna meant no harm.

Better Lucky than good ...

Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Krisna warmly greeted the nagi with a happy smile of welcome. Not trying to be hostial of annoying, just friendly as the travler gently tugged the sleeve of his shirt. Krisna didnt even flinch as the Nagi spontaniously turned, even drawing his knife to cutt her! Yet the travler knew better, or was completly oblivious to the weapon, either way Krisna as either very brave or very stupid as she kept eye contact with the elven man and just kept smiling kindly, even as her paniced lover came running to protect her, shoting in a tounge Krisna didnt know, yet at his momment Krisna ws more intreasted in the elf like man.

"De..ph...is?" Krisna tested the new word as she giggled as she finished it. "Dephis! Thats a nice name! I like it!" Krisna laughed befor she put her hand out to shake with his, cutly glaring at him. "Hi! Dephis!... your a species I have yet to see! Mind if I ask you a few questions and run some tests?" Krisna asked, not sure if he understude or not.... but she proble had an app for that.

Tue Jan 06, 2015 9:59 am

Dephis gazed at her, blade in hand. He blinked probably from her reaction to the situation then gazed at Hope who seemed to know his language … wait he recognized her though it had been some time.

“She's not right in the head. I nearly killed her. Who is she, niece?”

It was evident that Hope would have to serve as an interpreter between the two and if she relaid what Krisna had just revealed he was a bit baffled at first. He gazed towards the young human girl then back at her.

“That is not up to me. I must keep an eye on the Little Miss for now but depending on how evasive this is then I may not have a problem with it. Tonight when I am off duty.”

Character Listing

Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:47 am

“His name isn't Dephis. It's the family name, all Nagi use the family name until they become familiar with someone and use their given names,” Hope explains. “I have rarely seen him but he is my uncle. His true name is Rheen and he thinks your short a few marbles.”

Hope serves as a translator paraphrasing to the best of her ability. “He says he doesn't mind if it's not invasive from what I gather though right now he has to watch this girl so once he is off duty and doesn't have to divide his attention. The Nagi are serious about their tasks.

“I should know, I was raised among them and learned many of my martial techniques from them. Well, shooting I learned from basic training but my martial art and sword fighting techniques I spent years on. As you can see they're about my size so their martial skills were not lost on me.”

Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:23 am

Krisna left her hand out to shake for a momment befor she simply put it down. Her bright blue eyes flicking to Hopes as she heard her lover speak.

"His names isnt Delphis?" Krisna repeated sound confused befor looking back at her curious treasure and wondered as Hope continued to explain. " So hes not Delphis? But Rheen? and hes your uncle?... Marbles? No... no Sky has all my marbles? I cant lose them...uhm" Krisna repeated, looking confused as she looked inbetween her lover and her uncle befor sudden her little brain light flicked on as she appeared to realize somthing big as she happly smiled twords them both. " WAIT! WAIT! HES YOUR!? YOUR HER!!?" Krisna shouted excitedly as she could not help it befor her happieness got the better of her and she just quickly stepped up and gave Rheen big loving hug!

"Oh! Oh my its nice to meet you! I'm Krisna! I'm Hopes friend!"Krisna would say happly! Looking up to him befor releasing her hug as she stepped back beside Hope, looking to her once more as her lover explain what he said. "Thats fine I have all the time in the world!" Krisna cheered, giggling about the inside joke right there...

Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:28 pm

Rheen would have stabbed the Time Traveler as she stepped up. He was on Hadante and had no idea as to what she was doing though she was with Hope and so he hadn't. Affection had not been lost on them though and in private the Nagai could be quite affectionate.

In public they expressed themselves through their sword play (or other blades) or their chosen art so he did not know how he should take this blue haired one at the moment though he gave her the benefit of the doubt for the time being as he place his blade away and gazed at his charge to ensure that there was nothing dangerous about her.

Then he spoke to Hope essentially informing her to when he was off duty that evening just after dinner before he drifted closer to his charge.

That associate was pretty excitable given her reactions and he figured that it had to pertain to surprise of some sort.

Character Listing

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:28 am

“Nope. Dephis is the family name which is far more important than one's given name. You do not wish to tarnish it in any way. It is pretty common for a Nagai to use the surname until they know you well enough to be informal with you.”

Hope explained though she could not help but smile at Kris' surprise at the fact that she was related to the man in question. She nodded in response. “From someone who has one of those Hideozu as a relative you sure are surprised.

“I was adopted. My mother rescued from an unknown peril. I suspect from the Xagi or another creature that uses a heavy dose of aphrodisiacs. Essentially I was born addicted to aphrodisiacs ...” she shook her head. “At first the doctors though it was a narcotic. Any way I'm immune to most of them now and seemed fairly resistant to others. I even had a serum made from my blood by Luna to prevent aphrodisiacs from affecting the user at least short term.”

That explained she moved on. “Rheen's given us a time later this evening in which we can speak with him further though.”

Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:55 am

Krisna gave Rheen a good hug, not caring he gave no reaction to it befor going away to protect his charge. Yet afther Krisna returned to Hopes side, a arm loop with hers and she smiled as Hope explained some things as they left Rheen until later. Yet Krisna still waved bye bye to him, egar to meet him later for those tests.

"So Dephis is your name too?" Krisna asked after to two moved on, looking up at Hope confused." So do I tarnish your name by calling you Hope? Not Dephis?" Krisna asked looking slightly concerned as she thought on the matter.

Krisna never was concerned with other races cultural customs, they didnt hve a rule for it in the travlers guide? Krisna thought as she wondered on the matter for a short time befor she abruptly stopped righttheir in the middle of the street with Hope, her eyes grew big and she quickly gazed at Hope sadly, eyes weling up with tears. "uh! I! I didnt know Hope! I-i mean....Dephis? I'm sorry! I didnt mean to offend you!" Krisna started to cry, quickly throwing her self into Hopes arms, hugging her tightly. "Please forgive me! I didnt mean to... to do it I swear!" Krisna sobbed as she spoke. "How can I cmake it up to you!" Krisna cried most likly drawing a scene.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 am

Indeed Krisna was drawing a scene from most of the people. Rheen seemed to be focused on his charge but the young human was gazing in their direction as were the pair of Hideozu, one taping the other on the arm as they soon returned to the area after their short foray away from the “hanger”.

The two seemed to be studying the women but for now keeping their distance. If they had any been up to nefarious things well there were too many people watching for them to do anything yet … Hadante was lawless but they never knew who had friends about after all.

Character Listing

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:00 am

Hope shakes her head. “My name is Hope. The family that took me in is Dephis.” She hugs Kris back though it is part of her training to notice that they were generating a scene.

“I use Hope … I'm off Nagai now and besides … being intimate with someone pretty much is an automatic approval of using the first name. But if you really want to make it up to me, well we can talk later, perhaps when there are a few less eyes upon us.”
She smiles, brushing the side of her face. “Now … we'll just have to pick a course of action to find those people,” she spoke the last in a low tone so as not to be overheard.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:17 am

"S-so Its ok If I call you Hope?" Krisna confirmed as wiped tears away from sad eyes while standing in Hopes embrace.

"Its ok since we play "touching" so much?" Krisna asked, sounding confused as she gazed into her lovers eyes to be sure. Cutly wincing as Hope brushed her cheek, forcing a happy smile to come over her adorable face as Hope made the awnser clear to the distrot time travler.

"Oh thank goodness.... I was worried you hated me!.... I'm sorry.. " Krisna apologized sounding reliefed befor she quickly leaned into Hope, suprising the agent with a sweetly passionate kiss right there in the street, infront of every one! Not allowing her lover to finish her last sentence.

The travler had no care who saw, she loved Hope and appeared to want very one to know it! Krisna just locked her lips with Hope's own, holding like that for a few momments, dueling Hopes tunge in away that mimiced Dessys kisses befor finilly breaking with her kiss with Hope with a apply smile that made everything better. "There! I can keep calling you Hope!... right?" Krisna asked gazing into her lovers eyes smiling happly, huggong her close one last time.

"Ok! Hope! Lets go find these people!" Krisna cheered befor ltting Hope go and clapped. "Ill make sure to kiss you agin in a little while! Hopes alot easyer to say the Dephis!" Krisna giggled befor she noticed the two hideozu beyond Hope checking the two out. The two seem intreasted in them both befor they both returned to the hanger they appeared to e working in.

"Uh? Hope! mybe those two know somthing?" Krisna stated as she pointed in their genrel direction, tugging on Hopes sleeve.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:04 am

“Eh?” An alien about half their size had wandered over to them appearing to resemble an armadillo. He looked towards the Hideozu not realizing what the two had been saying about them. “Oh, their regulars at the club … at least we have a bunch of hem there, I can't tell them apart.”

He shook his head, pale blue eyes going to the two of them as he grinned. “My name is Syd … I could not help but notice the scene you two were just going through and had been thinking that there would be a market for you two a my club. Free drinks and the tips are good … if it's Hideozu you are after that would be the place to look for them. You two can fraternize between dances.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:05 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 27  Next