View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

The plant itself seemed to respond well as I could hear her with my senstive ears as I went upstairs to catch the last bit of her song. I tell her from behind. "Trying to woo my plant with you lovely voice, don't you play fair?" I ask her teasing her a bit. "Come now, your a scientist aren't you. Don't get frustated, you'll figure it out with enough research." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:51 am

((I added a small bit to my profile, lets just say a bit of keemari is rubbing off on her if you don't mind))

I spun around on my heel; I looked a bit shocked when I saw him but, I laughed all the same. Stopping my singing instantly so I could explain.
"Sorry, It might sound silly, but I almost plucked a petal and decided to sing to it as an apology... I kind of believe plants are sentient... there are experiments showing plants could possibly feel fear and pain."

I didn't know why but, I could have sworn i had heard a slight high pitched squeak come from the plant when I had stopped singing to it. I disregarded it and began to walk towards the lab and keemari.

"Right; I'll eventually figure it out... lets get to work... by the way, did you hear anything when I stopped singing?"

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:10 am

"Oh yes of course he complained about me interupting you. Shall we?" I ask her as I inswardly smile as I confirm her suspicions but make it sound like I was joking with her, still leaving her wandering as we go down in the lab. Inside are many plants, metals, water samples, and other druidic items being tested with scientific equimpment as I show her around. Pointing out some plants I thought might be able to cure caner and aids if testing proved to work out. A self shaping stone, a fire that even a human could hold in his hands and not be burnt, but could still feel warmth from it.

"Take it all in, since you'll became my lab partnar in a matter of speaking from now on." I tell her.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:41 am

It had sounded like an upset squeak; but, I decided with his joking manner not to say anything about it and enter the lab. I looked at the plants calmly; I kept hearing little squeaks as I lightly touched their stems or petals.
I looked the the plants her had mentioned that might cure cancer or aids and various other diseases, I recognized them slightly though there were obvious difference.

"It looks like it's from the order Lamiales... it's quite nice."

Again there was a light sound that I dismissed before examining the other various items, from the flame to the stone each I find quite unique; like nothing I'd ever seen before.

"It's all so wonderful... though I sort of wish that sound would stop; It's starting to bother me."

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:15 am

"Your quite correct, although it's the third in a generation of cross breeding, but the Lamiales refuses to let go of it's ancestory." I tell her. "Oh come now can't put up with a little chit chat." I tell her with a chuckle. "Well, my notes are here, there in english, before you can help me out you need to catch up on my current research. Review them and afterwards you can ask me questions if something is beyond your understanding." I tell her.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:30 am

I quickly flipped through his research just scanning my eyes over the paper and words before skipping to the next, it wasn't long before I was done and looked up at him.

"You even have a plant that could solve the fuel crisis without harming the plant itself.... that's just amazing!"

I exclaimed pulling it directly from the notes which I obviously hadn't looked over long enough to give them a proper read. Having a photographic memory made reading a little easier than for most. I looked at him curiously before asking my first question.

"What is this sound and why won't it stop... please be serious professor..."
I asked holding the fire in my hand with a smile; it was almost like a mother's touch.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:36 am

I seemed deep in thought... too deep as I didn't hear her question. Upon coming closer she found I was looking at Chessboard intently. A close game by the looks of it. I then move my knight back retreating for the moment. The plant that was on the table moved shortly afterwards using her minute as it reached down and moved her bishop in getting ready to cut off my king if I wasn't carefully. It then made that sound she kept hearing.

"Ha, if you think I'll fall so easily into that trap your mistaken my friend." I tell her as I show her a little suprise by blocking her move with a pawn sacrifice gambit where the pawn blocked the way and if you took it out another piece would take out the piece that killed the pawn. "Did you say something?" I ask her as I turn my attention to her.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:17 am

So I had been right; plants were smart enough to communicate... though only it would seem to certain beings...I heard a slight angered squeak from the plant as keemari played his game.

"Never mind, seeing that answered my question... sorry to interrupt your game orchid, Keemari... however I would like to begin our work."
I was apologizing to a plant... that looked related at least somewhat to the orchid And I didn't find it odd... I seemed to gather it was saying something along the line of 'work comes before play suppose... besides I've already lost this game.' Before tipping it's king onto it's side. I smiled politely to... the plant... and then looked to keemari smiling sweetly, ot that I had purposefully done so it was just a natural expression for me.

Jessica The Hunter

Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:23 am

(Stupid Junk mail filter put my update notices in the trash)

"Hmm, he always did know when to conceide. Very well, lets get started." I tell Erica as I take her over and we walk on the various experiments diving deeply into them as I explain there purposes. The problem started to arise several hours later though. Due to my usually practices with girls here, the pollens and chemicals that my plants and the tree produced turned a girl on slightly. However the real kicker was that there ability to sense and be affected by phermones, mine in partiuclar since that function was turned on all the time now.

Due to both our intreasts our minds didn't wander much by the distraction she would be sensing. However the closer and longer we worked together the more it would build up in her system, to the point where even the most strong willed person would be overcome by it.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 12:40 pm

For awhile everything was wonderful the experiments captivate my interest allowing me to easily ignore what I thought were minor nerve twitches. I listened to the plants now understanding them more and more better and better each time the spoke as the two of us continued working. As time went on the twitches became itches and the itches became sweat and warmth I tried to shake it off but couldn't my breathing became slightly heavier the heat was becoming unbearable; I had to get out of these damned clothes!

"I'll be right back Professor!"
I exclaimed suddenly panicking my body uncontrollably warm as I dashed up the stairs to where I had left my bag. I ripped through it and found my favorite outfit, my black and white body suit with the red ribbon around the neck and light gold crecsent moon on the left breast.

"I'm so fucking hot!"
I literally ripped the uniform off my body, vest first, then my blouse and skirt, my bra finally my panties, there had been a sizable wet spot on them signifying my arousal none the less they soon followed until I was only wearing the stick ons that usually covered my nipples and mound, I slipped the body suit on then the stockings attaching the small garters on the bottom of the body suit carefully. I felt odd without the ears and tails on... so those were soon added as well. I felt somewhat better at least for now.. I was blushing embarassed at how close the suit was hugging my curves, even though it was no more than usual. I looked down at where the suit curved into my navel with a sigh trying to gather the courage to return to keemari's side in the lab.

Jessica The Hunter

Last edited by Erica on Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:04 pm

After a while I begin to worry thinking she might have accidentatly run into one of my sentry plants and go upstairs so I could go check on her as I see her in her full fox outfit. "Wow... you look a lot better in person when wearing that." I tell her as I study every inch of her as I walk closer to her. I then reach out and carress one of her checks. "You make a lovely fox girl. Hmmm." I tell her as my usually carefree nature caused me to learn in and kiss her softly on the lips savoring her taste. I then open my eyes wide, this was the first time my own pollens had gotten to me as I pull away. "Ohhh, sorry about that, here you told me about how you've had bad experinces with guys and I go and steal a kiss from you." I tell her for perhaps the first time rethinking an action like that.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:12 pm

My face was flushed even if I felt better it wasn't by much. I shook a little as he stole the kiss, he savored it... but I did as well.
"Thanks... for the compli...comp..compliment..."
I managed to say through the effects of his pollens stepping towards the lab door again it was obvious I was beginning to struggle again; My heap of shreded clothes obvious as they sat next to my bag. I looked to him with curious eyes.

"It's alright... god Why's it so hot all of a sudden? Before I changed I felt like i was going to explode..."

It blushed heavier as I told him this shaking my head slightly reaching the door; I fell to my knees then onto my face I had tried to hard to resist the pollen and forced my body to overload with backed up urges as i blacked out.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:42 pm

The next thing Erica feels is silk against her skin and not the type you would expect from clohting. As she opened her eyes she found herself in a bed with silk sheets. Then a flower jingled above her as she found she had a wet wash cloth agianst her head, however this did not aleviate her heat very much as she could feel a dampness between her legs as the tree had still been working on her, although it's effect was diminished somewhat.

I then come in with some water. "Feeling better, want some water?" I ask her as I hand her a cup. "I hope I didn't overwork you, the moment you fell unconcious I put you in my bed and let you rest." I tell her.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 1:49 pm

The silken sheets felt good against the exposed skin on my arms and neck. I was still very uncomfrotable however. the damp cloth on my forehead. I glanced down at my body; I was still dressed; He hadn't tried to take advantage of my unconscious body...I'd thank him for that later though i didn't move the sheet that lay on top of me, the wet spot on my body suit... I'd only faint again if he saw that something was causing me to become like this. I had finally figured what the heat was, just not why. I looked to him and smiled.

"Not... you're fault... Thank you for caring though; and a glass of ice water would be wonderful... oh... and thanks for leaving me dressed even... even if this isn't what most would call dressed..."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:01 pm

"There are students here who dress as or more revealing then that. So do not fret." I Tell her as I replace the cloth that feeling of heat in her body once again growing ever faster, ever more with my presence there. "So I thought I'd let you rest for an hour or two and let you exmaine this." I tell her as I give her some tools and the flower I give to her as a challenge. "A good brain teaser will help you relax. Well I'll continue my research and check in on you. Get another couple hours of rest before you come try and help me again. I insist." I tell her.

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next