View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera] 

Post Re: The Heartless and the Heartful [Vera]
The knight bit her lower lip to hold herself back from another outcry. The hands soon left her, and Vanessa's tied up body remained unsatisfied. Her body was left there to wither away from insanity. Her womanhood still continued to get wetter by the moment, and her breasts had heated up. She needed Vera! The sound of the door was enough to send her over the edge. "Wait, stop!" The crimson-haired girl sobbed. "I'll listen! Teach me my wrongs!" Her mouth salivated. The girl's breathing increased and it was hard to tell whether or not her breathing was from the effects of the drug or her freaking out if the silver-haired girl left the room. "I want to be corrected...!" She couldn't believe the words that came out of her mouth, but she was so desperate for the head girl's touch. She would do anything to feel those hands against her breasts for another second.

Her lips quivered, and her body shivered despite heating up. Vanessa felt like she was going to go crazy. "I'll do anything! I'll tell you everything!"

Help Frozenflame Build a New Character!

Monsters:
The Twins: Lily and Lucy

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:03 pm

There was no sound coming from the door for a few moments. Was Vera considering forgiving the student? With that glimmer of hope, Vanessa heard the door shut. Once again, only silence. Did Vera leave her in here? Was she doomed to suffer in this state of unsatisfied erotic agony alone in the basement?

"Are you claiming that you were not trying to improve yourself, Ms Crowell?" Vera's cold voice pierced into Vanessa's ears, "Are you saying that you have been wasting my time since we arrived here? You have been telling me lies, Ms Crowell. Why should I trust a single word you say now? You have proven that you will say anything if it means avoiding further correction. You do not want to be corrected, you just want me to let you go so you can go back to pretending you are fighting the 'good' fight against some imaginary evil."

Vera had Vanessa backed into a corner. In resisting before, those had become further sins that must be corrected. Her resistance had done nothing but prolong her stay down here. That desire for revenge only brought her further into her own downfall. Now Vanessa had surrendered but how what will she say or offer the Head Girl in order to be back in her good graces once more?

Sun Jan 04, 2015 6:46 pm

The knight whimpered in silence. Vera, had left, meaning that any sort of plea she made was hopeless. She would be forced to endure the itching sensation of pleasure but would be unable to fulfill it. Then, the voice of salvation was music to her ears. Vanessa breathed heavily just from hearing the head girl's voice once more. She was considering resuming the session! At least that was what the redhead hoped. Once more, she tugged against her chain bindings in an urge to masturbate in front of the head girl, only to have her appendages pulled back by the restraints. "Because.... haaaa... haaa... I would do anything to have your touch again! Please, grace me with your time and correct me until I'm a good girl again!" She didn't care anymore. All she wanted to do was feel Vera's touch, and would do anything to get it. "I'll do anything you say..." Her womanhood was on fire, and it would take more than just a few breast rubs to calm down the knight's condition.

Monsters:

Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:12 am

"You have taken much of my time already..." Vera stated coldly, "But, I shall put my faith in you once more. I will continue with your correction." The Head Girl silently moved around behind the blind student. She leaned in close, not touching but close enough for her warm breath to caress the ear she started speaking in. "Know this... If you lie to me again and you end up back here because you refused my aid, I will not be so merciful... Understand, Ms Crowell?"

She waited for her answer before continuing. "Good..." she said softly before drawing away, "Lets see if you can follow simple directions now. You have committed several violations but you have not told me everything have you? You have been avoiding answering my questions all this time. You want to help students but what have you done to help them? Do not leave a single detail out. I want to know everything."

Will doing this finally earn Vanessa the touch she desperately needs? Would she attempt to hide things even in this state in hopes of not getting caught? Vera could sense how desperate this student was. The drug was very potent. NICE labs will be pleased with her report on how effective it was on a student.

Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:36 am

((...And I'm back!))

The warmth of Vera's breath against her ears caused the knight to spasm out of pleasure. Yes, yes! Breathe on me more... It was demoralizing, and humiliating to have been turned on so easily. Yet past the shame promised forbidden pleasure. Her mouth salivated just by knowing the head girl was near her... and the redhead wouldn't let her away this time. Vanessa complied to Vera's demands. She began to tell the head girl of all her casual encounters while at Shokushu and how she had taken advantage of them. How monsters truly didn't exist, and she used their fear to take advantage of them. That she would lay in her dorm, lonely, and masturbate while imagining made-up monsters violating her. When she had coughed up all of her sexual experiences, Vanessa tilted her head up. Was the head girl going to reward her, or leave her to rot her her own pleasure once more?

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:05 pm

((Welcome back!))

Confessions poured from Vanessa's lips like flowing water. The Head Girl knew much of these were lies but these were lies that she did not mind the student embracing. Having the woman tell these lies enough, perhaps she will learn to believe them.

There was silence for a bit. Was Vera not pleased? Was this not enough? She then felt something upon her breast. It was a faint touch that faded the moment she noticed it was there. Then it appeared again elsewhere. Slowly, the touch became more apparent. The tip of a long feather traced over those shining swollen orbs, tickling those hyper sensitive globes into further insanity. "Tell me, Ms Crowell," she continued, "How does raping students in need help them? Why did you do that to them? Why did you take advantage of them?"

Whether it was fabricated or not, Vera would nurture these ideas in Vanessa's sex addled brain. Let this student develop some conspiracy theories on herself for once and see how she likes it. The feather would continued to trace slowly, moving along the underside of each breast and occasionally trace those darkened areolae.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:15 pm

The light touch sent a tremor through Vanessa's body. It wasn't a finger, but something else entirely. "Ahhh...!" The crimson-haired girl let out a musical moan as the feather dabbed against her breast. Her irregular breathing meant that she was waiting for the head girl to throw herself onto the redhead. Vanessa was aroused beyond comprehension, but how was Vera not?

"I did it for my own satisfaction...!" She sobbed. "I... always saw myself as a protector of women. Defending them for lecherous men! But here on Shokushu none of them existed. I realized how much I missed the presence of men, so I became the very thing I detested..." Vanessa seemed like she was on the verge of crying at the moment. Every noble deed she had done was now tainted by the rather new mindset. Was she really the same as those vile creatures, violating innocent girls? "Please, touch me more, Ma'am! I'm going to go crazy if you don't~"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 7:45 pm

The student was begging for it. Her sex was drooling and breasts were swollen with hot blood and desire. But, Vera was a professional even in this line of work. She was not here to rape Vanessa but correct her, guide her into becoming a better student. The Head Girl would be lying if she said she did not find personal satisfaction in watching a student break down like this. But, her role would not change. The touches and bliss brought to Vanessa would be treats for the student and the student alone.

So Vanessa truly wanted to be a sort of heroine for other girls. A fruitless effort on this island but it was interesting nonetheless. "You blinded yourself with your desire to be the hero, the good girl," Vera said softly, still tracing the feather, the tip now tickling those diamond hard nipples, "You created your own villain and in turn turned yourself into something twisted and evil. The most dangerous villains are those who do horrible things thinking they are for the good of everyone else. But, now you are seeing what you have truly become. You have wronged so many people, harmed them in ways your imagined monsters never could. It is not too late though..."

The feather drew away and was replaced with fingertips spreading across both lovely orbs. "Confessing to those you 'helped' will only crush them further. They need help, someone to guide and protect them. You wish to do that, correct? You wish to appear as the good girl saving the innocent, do you not?" Vera's fingers continued to spread as she gave Vanessa the contact she begged for. They squeezed slowly, giving a soft massage to those aching globes. Warm breaths caressed the student's lips, Vera was so close to her face now. "Think, Vanessa," she said softly, "How can you better yourself for the school and for these poor souls that you harmed?"

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:09 pm

Vanessa had begun to believe everything Vera told her. The knight's mind continued to dissolve away, while the drug had still remained strong within her body. As the feather was replaced with the head girl's warm, soft hands, the knight let out a squeal of pleasure. She stuck her tongue out in hopes of taking in every single breath that the mistress granted her, being sure to savor every bit of it. The more she felt those dominating hands on her nice, soft breasts, the closer the knight had come to reaching her climax. "A-aahh...! ♥" Vanessa tried her best to contain her moans. She feared that if she were to become too lost in pleasure that Vera might become disinterested and actually leave her. The crimson-haired girl tried her best to repress it, but it was no use. She began to lightly rock her hips back and forth on the chair with the little mobility she had. Rocking back and forth while fantasizing what more Vera would do to her. "I-I'm cumming!" The redhead tossed her head back and let loose a powerful orgasm, spraying her womanly juices all over the chair and her thighs.

Vanessa lowered her head to give her a few moments to recover from it. When she did, the knight slowly tilted and looked upward. "I-I'm sorry, Ma'am! I still have much to learn..." Oh, how embarrassing was it to climax in front of Vera while she was giving her a lesson! How disrespectful was it for Vanessa to indulge in her own pleasures rather than paying attention to Vera! The teen was truly a dirty girl still, and needed much teaching.

But then that begged the question. What answer was Vera looking for? Did she want Vanessa to become a prefect? No- a tainted girl like Vanessa wouldn't ever deserve such a righteous position next to Vera. But she needed to answer- less Vera become unsatisfied. "I-I do not know, Ma'am..." She shook her head. "What... should I do?"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:49 pm

"Mm... You came without permission, Ms Crowell," Vera said softly, "You are such a dirty whore. But, that is not a problem unless you let it be one. You love it. That is why you beg for my touch. That is why you sat on my lap and offered yourself. Your own hands were not enough to satisfy your needs any longer and you sought others to scratch that itch."

"Think, Ms Crowell," she said softly as she pinched and gently twisted and tugged on both nipples, "I told you back in my office how you can help those students and yourself. Do you remember?" Vera had made no mention of the Prefect position. Was it something that a Head Girl just picks someone for? Did a student have to apply? Was that what Vanessa wanted, to work under Vera? What would that involve? Would it involve being touched again and again?

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:10 pm

Her throat was dry. Vanessa gulped, and began to speak. "Y-you told me that the school itself did advising. That head girls like you had to deal with student's issues on a daily basis." She spoke in a quiet tone. Her breathing finally slowed, and the drug oozing throughout her body was beginning to subside. With that, the crimson-haired girl was sure to think with a clearer mind. Still, Vanessa didn't meet the requirements to be a prefect. She still needed to fulfill many things before she could even consider being one. "I can do that. I'm not qualified for any sort of prestigious position here, but I can preach what you've taught me to others. Then maybe one day, I could be yours?" The crimson-haired girl suggested. Of course, she referred to the prefect position under Vera.

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:25 pm

The drug had saturated those breasts heavily and would take time to clear. There was also the matter of her still untouched folds that have only been touched by her own dripping sweat and juices. But with a clearer head, Vanessa was better able to form answers. Vera drew away briefly. The sound of running water could be heard before the Head Girl approached once more.

"Here..." she said, bringing a cup to Vanessa's lips, "Drink." It was important to keep the woman hydrated after sweating and cumming out so much fluid. "Any student of any class can help the school and their classmates out, Ms Crowell," Vera replied, "You are correct that this school has a nurse and councilor. I am not either of those positions but I can provide my assistance as well. Guiding students to seek help is better than fighting imaginary monsters. You yourself should practice what you preach and see someone should you have more erotic episodes."

"What do you mean by be mine, Ms Crowell?" Vera asked, the Head Girl no longer touching the woman, "Is there more you wish from me?" This was the first time Vanessa admitted wanting to serve under Vera. What that implied could mean anything at this point.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:41 pm

Ah, the drug was finally wearing off. With a refreshing gulp of water, Vanessa began to feel more calm at the moment, despite her still-embarrassing position on the chair. She spoke in a quiet voice, rather uncharacteristic of the confident knight that walked into Vera's office earlier today. "I'll be sure to spread to word, ma'am. And I'll seek to quell my own sexual desires and seek help if it does get out of hand again." She responded. Then, Vera had asked her to clarify what she wanted. Was she going to tell the head girl she wanted to serve her?

Vanessa shook her head. "No- it's nothing, ma'am. I've used up enough of your kindness for today."

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:50 pm

"It is my job to help students in need, Ms Crowell," Vera stated as she puts the cup away and moves closer to the woman, "You are still drooling down here..." That cruel feather returned, tracing the tip up and down those glistening netherlips. The drug had soaked into the woman's clitoris and slit earlier. The feather teased the entrance up and down ever so slowly. It teased until her sex began to drip. It teased until those lips part faintly on their own. Then it teased some more.

"Do not make me repeat myself, Ms Crowell," Vera warned, expecting a clear answer from those moaning lips.

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:03 pm

For a moment Vanessa believed that the situation had settled down. It wasn't until then that Vera seemed displeased with her answers. What? How could the redhead have allowed that to happen? The feather danced against her womanhood, and almost immediately her pussy became wet again. Or was Vera rewarding her? "Y-yes, right there, ma'am!" The crimson-haired girl moaned as she lightly rocked her hips back and forth. "I want to become yours! I want to become a prefect~" She cried out, letting the silver-haired girl know her intentions.

"W-would I be enough for you?"

Monsters:

Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next