View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:38 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion) 

Post Re: Monkey Wrench (for Ikarion)
*Not yet, girl.* thought Ikarion, suddenly stopping his stimulations on the breasts and the flower of the young human.

After a couple of seconds, the son of Dateros moved the girl's body away from him, then lowered it and, at the same time, positioning it as if the purple-haired human was standing, her legs slightly bent. The hands of Ikarion were still on the girl's hips (even if during the move they were rotated to grab her better), as though they were holding up the young girl on their own.

Now, the purple-haired human was in front of the Taurian, able to see all his huge brownish body.

"Good, I have collected a lot of data about your kind." said the son of Dateros, still pretending to be a gentle alien explorer, interested in her just for the sake of science.

"Now, I should perform a last... experiment with you." continued the Taurian, and, at the same time, he moved one of his hands to his side, reaching the clip of his loincloth and then opening it up, letting his only piece of clothing fall to the ground. The sex of the bull-like monster was perfectly visible by the young human.

"So..." said Ikarion, holding back his instinct to possess the girl instantly. "...do you agree with it?"

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:58 am

Her eyes opened as she was shifted back then lowered. Confused and longing. She had wondered if he was the sort to get her to beg. If that was the case it was going to be a long evening. Her body trembled as she was lowered slightly, her hips in his hands.

“Last experiment?”
She was breathing heavily. Her chest rising and falling as she drew in breath. Though she had hoped his mind had been heading where she had thought it was. This evident by his arousal as his loincloth came away. 10”, not the largest she had seen but she could only recall one that had surpassed that size.

She did not know what experiment he truly had in mind though she had been lowered she had not touched down on the ground yet and that force only ensured that she could not move as he unveiled himself. She could only hope what he had in mind next.

“So, what now?”
She asked as she stared at his engorged member with interest lifting her gaze after she had realized she was staring.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Ikarion looked at the girl slightly surprised when she asked him more informations about what was going to happen. Really the young human had not understood what he wanted to do with her? Or maybe she was just insecure about the situation? Or, again, she was playing with him, pretending to be unaware of his intentions?

The last of the Taurian's hypothesis was hardly realistic, but at the same time it was a very exciting idea.

"What do you think?" the son of Dateos said, then approached the girl to his groin, enlarging just a little more her legs, making almost touch the tip of his member to the flower of the purple-haired girl.

"Tell me, Daphnee..." continued Ikarion, feeling a strange sensation while he called the human girl by first name. "..would you like to mate with a Taurian?"

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Tue Jan 13, 2015 11:44 pm

Lowered down further she had a clear understanding of his intent though before hand she was 100% sure of anything. That warm throbbing tip poised against her heated entrance, some of her juices leaking out against that tip as a surge of excitement flowed through her.

“I think I have my answer,”
she responded as she was poised there above him. Relief swept through her given the agony that was sure to follow if he had other intentions. Having learned a long time ago that begging did not help her she told herself she would never beg again regardless of how much pain or pleasure she was in.

She was close on a few occasions. Ania had drugged her the first time and she was so close if she had wanted to push the purple haired student further. The second had been by Slimer though he had been so impressed by her initiative that he had told her that she would never have to beg to him. No one else had pushed her that far. No one else cared one way or another but to have that rock hard member so close there was only a single word that had been necessary then though she was not in the clear yet she realize.

“Yes,” she answered, tremors pooling through her chalice in anticipation. He was quite large and could easily hurt her. She had been unaware of how his species mated or if it was the same with all species regardless. That had been a secondary concern though.

“I, I want it in me.”

Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:03 am

“Yes, I, I want it in me.” The purple-haired girl's words echoed in the mind of the Taurian, like they were an enchanting sound of birds, or the one of the winter's wind on Eckate. Then the red eyes of the son of Dateros widened, now full of lust and bestial satisfaction.

Ikarion was now feeling a sensation he had not felt in a long time: the one of the victory, of the success, of the achievement of a hard task.

The human girl had accepted to mate with him, without being forced, without being threatened. And the behavior of the young human was not even due to resignation: was due to her excitement. The wetness of the girl's intimacy was a clear proof of it.

The son of Dateros had won his challenge. And now he had the intention to enjoy his prize.

"Thank you." said the Taurian inadvertently, as if he wanted to thank the human for the feelings that she had permitted him to experience - even if the girl could interpret those words as if they were related to her acceptance. The son of Dateros was not accustomed to pronounce such words, and the fact that he had spoken them was a further proof of his satisfaction.

Ikarion moved his right hand from the girl's hip to his shaft, then grabbed it and pointed it towards the young human's entrance, using at the same time his prominences to bring her body closer to him.

After having gently slid the tip of his sex along the girl's slit, the Taurian directed it to the purple-haired girl's intimacy, then began to insert his member inside her.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:07 am

It was rare that she would be thanked and there she was being spoken to in such a manner. It was a relief for her in a sense as he made the adjustments that caused her breathing to hitch in her throat as he moved to angle himself against such heated delights.

“Oh, that's it!”
She panted at that hardness was placed against her. She still could not move and that was scary enough though the press of that member against her was heaven as it slowly inserted inside her.

Right now it was just the tip barely inside that warm flower that stretched about him, warm juices rushed against that rod as green eyes focused on him.

“UH! Do it!” She was nearly at her wits end as pleasure basked over her, as she was brought to the very brink of her release even now ...

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:34 am

She was wet. She was warm. She was tight. She was incredible.

Ikarion felt the inner walls of the human girl's sex squeeze his member while it was slowly entering her. It was a wonderful sensation already by itself, but adding his awareness of the willingness of the girl to that act, and even her incitements to continue, it was pure bliss.

The Taurian continued to insert his sex inside the purple-haired girl's body, until it was almost totally buried in her. Then he stopped, feeling the sensations that his prey's body was giving to him, emitting at the same time a mild roar of pleasure and satisfaction.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:18 am

He was big and her walls encompassed him. She was unable to use her limbs though the muscles of her pussy worked as they gripped him as she tried to draw him further into her body, that head tipping back as she felt the shudders flowing through her.

At the 8” mark or so she whimpered a little though this could have been seen as a sign of pain it was not. Ania was about that size and most times she had not been pressed beyond that. Her juices showering him as she tightened about him in orgasmic bliss!

He had not even made a full thrust inside her but she was pushed to the brink of erupting. She nodded for him to continue though. She could take more, had taken more, and with him using care it did not hurt as her walls clung against him encouraging him on.

She would not be fully content until she could feel his body making contact against her own.

[color=#BF00FF]“UM … OH … GAWD ...”
she gasped out at that fell. “Y-You can go a l-little f-faster.”[/color]

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:58 am

Ikarion had penetrated the purple-haired girl slowly, with the intent to let her adapt her body to his shaft. But his apparently gentle behavior was just due an another egoistic need of the Taurian: he wanted the human to remain excited, continuing to moan and groan again, and it would not have happened if his member had procured her involuntarily pain.

Now that the sex of the son of Dateros was almost fully inside her, however, the young Taurian had realized that the girl's body would allow his virility to enter her with easiness, and this thought was confirmed by the small cries and the further incitations of the young human.

Ikarion felt another rush of excitement as he thought that he had no more to worry for the safety of the girl, and that he could now move himself - and the girl as well - anyway he wanted.

So, the son of Dateros began to use his prominences to move the purple-haired girl's body up and down, accompanying those movements with his hands: at first he did it slowly, feeling the sensation of the girl's inner walls on his sex, then he sped up his movements, with the intention to procure himself more pleasure as possible. Immediatly after, Ikarion changed the inclination of the young human's body, approaching it to his own chest, in order to make his mating even more pleasant.

And it was. Oh, it really was.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:30 pm

Mini orgasms like the after shock of an earthquake followed as her juicy body molded around his own. “UH!!!” She felt him fully inside her that invisible force and his hands moved her along that shaft that had been embedded within her.

Slowly at first. His size may not have been comfortable at break neck speeds but he had been encouraged to move a bit faster. Her cries answered as she felt him increase that tempo within her using care to keep her aroused.

Often Daphnee could do nothing fully ensnared though she wanted to. To touch, to feel. “OH! SO GOOD!” He had already made his answer about letting her free of this force and so she did not press that issue further as she felt him sliding into that feminine cavity.

She tightened as to make his advance a bit tougher, a bit tighter to force him to work just a bit more even though that was the only fashion she could move in.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 2:48 pm

The screams of pleasure of the purple-haired girl were an enchanting music to the Taurian's ears. He had listened a lot of moans similar to those, made by his father's slaves while he was possessing them, but probably the human's shouts were the first true expressions of lust the son of Dateros had ever heard. They would never be enough to him.

But there was one more sound that Ikarion would like to hear coming from the young human's mouth: her scream of ecstasy while she reached her orgasm by his efforts.

*Yes,* thought the Taurian. *I'd really like to hear it.*

With this new purpose in mind, while continuing to move the purple-haired girl's body, Ikarion began to concentrate further on his prominences: all the psychic offshoots the Taurian had created before were still on the body of the young girl - except for the small two that had opened the girl's intimacy - and the son of Dateros focused on the suction cups on the human's breasts, with the aim to make them resume to suck and caress the girl's tits.

While doing this, however, the young Taurian realized that it was too much for him: the pleasure and the excitation he was feeling were excessive distractions to make him concentrate enough to move all his prominences in the way he wanted. So, he decided to vanish the psychic offshoots on the purple-haired girl's arms, letting them free to move.

Now, Ikarion had sufficient concentration to continue his efforts, and he sped up his pace even more, feeling at the same time the first inklings of his own orgasm approaching.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:25 pm

She moaned out that force still upon her in part as her breasts were tugged upon. She moved those inner muscles as best as she could against him. If one thing Daphnee was not the sort to just lay there if she could help it. Not unless being tortured that was.

But she was kept immobilized essentially, at least at first as her arms became free of that hold and went to work once she realized that she had control of them once more. She did not realize this at first since she was not actively trying to resist them.

It was more the absence of that sensation against her arms that had her move them after a moment as she discovered that they were under her control once more. Perhaps he had been aware that she wasn't going anywhere like this nor had she put forth such an attitude where she was likely to try to gouge out an eye as useless of an attempt that probably would have been.

Instead a hand breezed along his shoulder brushing back and forth against him there with a tender touch. The other found itself at the back of his head as she guided his head closer to her as she leaned down at the same time by dipping her chin a little as she used her tongue against one side of his neck.

“UH!” She felt herself on the brink of an even bigger release. He was neither going to fast or too slow at that stage as he took command of her young body. After licking up the side of his neck she whispered as if sharing a secret with him.

“I'm, OH, I-I can't hold back for long.”
Her tongue continued to wash up and down his neck, she letting out panting breaths as she was filled and her breasts pulled upon each motion bringing her closer to the brink of release.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Ikarion felt the touches of the purple-haired girl on his body: she had begun to move her arms few seconds later the vanishing of the prominences that had held them until now, and the Taurian noticed that the movements of the newly released limbs of the young human had the purpose to give him more pleasure.

As soon as he lowered his head - pandering the movement that the hand of the girl was trying to get him to make - the purple-haired human began to lick his neck, and that sensation made the son of Dateros even more excited: it was clear that the girl was enjoying herself, and Ikarion thought that it would be nice to make her... 'enjoy' the mating even more.

When the purple-haired girl exhaled that she was close to her climax, Ikarion responded to her:

"You must not. Just relax." the Taurian said, his tone of voice not kind or gentle anymore. "Let me see how a human being cum, girl."

Then Ikarion inserted one of his fingers between the buttocks of the girl, pressing it slightly inside the human's rear hole.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Relax? She had not been trained to deny her own orgasms though she had plenty of experience enduring them. It would not be long she knew, try as she might. Once again she had pondered that meditative trance to hold off but if she did that it meant abandoning everything and she was not willing to just try to check out. It was unnecessary after all.

“AHHH!” She shuddered again as his finger found her backdoor. Therion had ensured she was well trained back there after all and she shuddered against that digit that slowly pushed into her getting her to gasp out at the feeling.

She was so close, caught up in the agonies of having to hold back and being so close to the brink. “I, I c-can't.” Her eyes pressed closed as she struggled against the build up of this heat within her as her body throbbed about him as she held on to her sanity by a thread.

Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:41 pm

The Taurian felt a surge of confusion and irritation when the girl said those three simple words: "I can not." It was as if the purple-haired human was still trying to alienate herself from reality: Ikarion had believed that that stage had been already past by long.

The actions of the young human - the caresses she was giving him, her moans of pleasure, the lickings on his neck, even her previous sentencies - were in contrast with her last exclamation. The son of Dateros was not understanding what was happening into the girl's mind, but he was certain of two things: first, his arousal had slightly gone down and second, he had no intention to let the mental issues of the human to ruin his play.

Now that the Taurian was less distracted, he was able to create new prominences again, and he did it: Ikarion formed one further prominence and moved it toward the little space between his own pubis and the girl's one, placing it on her clitoris.

"Yes, you can." the Taurian said, in a falsely kind tone of voice, continuing to move the girl's body on his shaft.

"There is nothing to worry about." Ikarion continued and, at the same time, he increased the suction movements of the bells on the girl's breasts.

"I am your friend. Let it go."

After that last phrase, Ikarion shaped his new prominence in a little bell, enveloping with it the girl's most sensitive spot and, a second later, he sucked it with mild strength, aiming to send a sudden wave of pleasure into the girl's body. At the same time, the Taurian made his hand tremble, transmitting those vibrations to the finger inside the girl's back opening, with the same purpose.

Ikarion was nearly sure that that mix of physical and psychological attacks would be able to break the armor the purple-haired girl had built around his mind, letting her finally free from her fears and anxieties.

She would cum. The Taurian would not lose that challenge.

Ikarion, son of Dateros

Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:02 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next