View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
“Hope is my name, it's OK to use it” she confirmed with a smile. She didn't want Kris to be distraught or anything of that nature as she gazed at the blue haired Time Traveler.

“When we get to know someone well enough we use our given names. I could never hate you, even if you do freak me out at times with miniature black holes … well I got slightly larger ta ta's out of that deal,”
she smiles brushing off the whole incident as irrelevant.

“And yes, you can keep calling me Hope,”
though those in the ADD refereed o her as Lieutenant Dephis or just Lieutenant she realized though Kris and Scorch weren't part of the ADD so she never had them refer to her by that title.

She had been kissed right there in the streets and had been aware that they had generated a good deal of attention. “Hope is easier on the ears,” she smiled. “I got the name more out of a desire for me to survive since I was born chemically addicted to aphrodisiacs and the doctors did not know if I would live or die. Miracle was going to be the name too until the doctors saw that Hope was an actual human name ...”

She flicked a gaze to the Hideozu. “Yes they probably -”

Uh? She regarded the alien who approached. “W-What!?” She stammered. Was he implying … “Dancers? A sex show?”

Better Lucky than good ...

Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:19 pm

The pair were looking too the two hidiozu with intrest, scoping out the hanger befor they both heard the sound of a small sqeeky voice speak to them as Krisna flicked her eyes in that direction. "Huh?"

Like Hope, Krisna was suprised by the tiny alien that approched too. Yet Krisna's suprise didnt sem the same as Hopes befor her eyes lite up with awe at the small creature.

"Ooohhhh!" Krisna cried excitedly as she quickly dropped to her knees to sit at the creatures level. "YOUR SO CUTE!!!" Krisna squeeled as she quickly grabbing him in a tight hug agiest her chest, rocking him back a forth in her arms as she nusseled her cheek agest him.

"Oh! Its so adorable! LOOK HOPE!" Krisna cried happly as she tightly hugging him hard enogh to threaten oxygen as she was distracted.

"I know I dont have your kind cataloged! I would remainber that..." Krisna stated with a smile as she let the small creature go to breath befor listening to his offer.

The offer sounded great! Yet the only thing Krisna heard was dancing and drinks, the idea making her smike as she look back at Hope. "He wants to pay us Hope! And we can dance Hope! And have drinks!!" Krisna giggled befor she looked at the creature and smiled. "That sounds fantastic! I want to dance with Hope right now!!" Krisna agreed happly. " But I dont need money right now, Dessy gave me lots of that already....uhm.. Can I just catalog you in the collector data base instead? It will only take a few minutes." Krisna asked, agreeing to dance since she wanted to go dancing with Hope awayway.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:55 pm

(My error I forgot the girls were so small, Syd would be about 3')

The Hideozu vanished into the background as the women showed them more attention … perhaps they had thought that they were made or wished to catch the pair unawares, whatever the case the pair bled away as Krisna had her attention broken by the recent arrival hugged him after dropping to her knees to be more at his level.

He gasped for breath as he was released, those pale eyes wide though he made it worthwhile by snuggling close to that cleavage and even sneaking a peak at her top.

“Er … um … creature? No, no, no I am and Armil. We are not as prolific in the galaxy these days.”
That was mainly because the species got a bad rep as sleazy merchants and con men most retreating back to their own star system after one engineered a plague and manufactured an antidote that was sold for profit. While this was the work of just a few inventive Armil the species as a whole had been tarnished and seeing how most were up to shady things in the past the species as a whole suffered. Hope would be familiar with the lore.

They were generally peaceful … well they entrusted their protection to mercenaries who were better to fight their battles for them.

“Catalog … well, I guess … I can give you the full specks though I don't care what you might have heard from the women at my club but it will be longer than a few minutes.” And he smirked looking between the two.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:22 pm

The Hideozu disappeared taking advantage of Syd's distraction. “Er … um … we need to talk.”

Drawing up Krisna to her feet she takes her a short distance away looking back to ensure that the alien was not following. Once she was content that they could have a private word with Kris she spoke.

“Do you realize what he's implying … he wants to make a show out of us for people to watch. I don't know if this is a strip club or sex club … and I'm pretty sure he wants to sleep with you, at least he was hitting on you just now.

“I've lost track of the Hideozu though … this may be the easiest way to find some though we won't be armed and we could probably track down a pair of them pretty easily.”
She had her martial art skill to fall back on but the Hideozu were pretty resilient.

Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:42 pm

"A Armil?... Wow! so? are all of your kind this small? And huggable? or are you an exception?" Krisna asked a some what serious question as she listened to him explain for amomment then agree to her request of working at his club. Krisna not really even noticing him sneak peak down her top, catching a quick glimpse of her young perky breasts.

"Perfect! I'll love to learn as much as I can from you Sir! When can we start dancing?" Krisna giggled as she quickly agreed to the terms of being a dancer for a shady nght club befor she felt Hope quickly tugg on her arm and pull her aside like a child.

Hope suprised her yet Krisna didnt get upset as she simply smiled at Hope and waved. "Yes Hope?" Krisna said cheery as always as Hope quickly explained things. "Uh? Watch us??... at a club?" Krisna repeated as she looked at Hope, tilting her head in confusion as if she had no clue what Hope was talking about befor Krisna simply smiled to her lover as the naive travler really had no clue at all.

"No no! he wasnt hitting me silly! He was being nice! Something that small and cute cant be bad! Look at him! He just wants to let us dance at his club! And give me data!" Krisna said leaning in close to hugg her lover as she looked back at the Armil and waved.

"Lets do it Hope! I may never get to catalog a Armil agin! I know I never saw one befor... And your uncle! This is a data treasure trove HOPE!" Krisna said excitly as she hugged her tight, smiling care free as she nusseled her cute blue head agiest Hopes soft pillowy breasts. " I bet your a great dancer Hope!! Dessy! she only ever wants to drink dizzy water and watch me dance with other people!! It normally ends up with her getting mad and burning some one!.... Then we usually play touching in a secret room!... or at the table of a restraunt? Normally the seciond one... We can still do that but I still want to dance and eat food! ok!?" Krisna said glaring at Hope as she rambled on agin.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:22 am

“Er … well some are taller, some shorter. I'm pretty average in the height department but extraordinary in other areas,” he smirked at the Time Traveler. “Huggable? Not really. My people are more or less xenophobes now retreating to the home galaxy about ...”

He did the calculations in his head. “Sixty or seventy of your years ago. You are human, right?” Some near humans and shape shifters sort of threw off the obvious answer there and of course he was basing his calculations off of a galactic standard year since a local year varied from planet to planet.

“The club opens in two hours,” he checked his watch. “If your interested come to the Galactic Diamond in about ninety minutes so we can get you two -”
Krisna was being pulled away by the other human.

“Talk about it. I'll wait,”
then under his breath he added “kill joy.” He had a feeling that her friend was going to try talking her out of this though he waited. His DVD's were still being loaded up for transport and he still had to pay the captain for shipping them for him. He hoped he pulled a tidy profit from this.

Character Listing

Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:19 pm

Hope had seen her enthusiasm about this. At the same time she knew the dangers here as well. Scorch was trusting her to keep Kris safe and she had thought of contacting her to find out more of this Galactic Diamond. It could have been the best lead they had considering the Hideozu though she was pretty sure they could still track down the two that they had seen the question was were they going to be watching for them. She did not know.

And the way that Kris was looking at her, it was as if she were a teen asking her parents for a longer curfew on the night of a big concert or something … Nagai had been about duty and having that focus though at the same time this was a means to carry out that duty.

In that moment though she realized that she couldn't be a mother. “Fine. We'll do it but there are going to be some conditions ...” She ticked off a few points on her fingers. “If this is some sort of sex club with aliens banging the workers then we won't do it. Two, we focus on getting any info about the Hideozu and the missing researchers we can. Three, we only do it for this evening. Four, no one touches you save for me and vice versa. Five – if things look sketchy we get out of there ASAP.

“You can collect your data but try doing that before the dancing begins. I don't want to spend more time there then I have to.” She was a pretty good dancer. Her sword skills mirrored a lethal dance though without a blade … she considered this …

“We get customs. Something were a sword isn't too out of place or can be disguised as something else. If we cannot met with Rheen after then I'll take you to Nagai one of these days but the priority is rescuing those people. If you agree to all this then I'll consent this one time.”
She'd be happy when that was through though. She was no under cover agent after all. She was a Sweeper trained in the straight in the often straight forward methods of eliminating alien incursions.

She still had not been convinced that the Armil wasn't hitting on her to a degree. They were shady sorts and by the sounds of it just as rare in the future. Her breasts felt a little tender with the hug but she had kept her composure thus far as she glanced back at Syd who was still waiting on them.

Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:44 pm

"Really?! Your going to go dancing with me!" Krisna said happly, leaning back from hugging Hope to gaze up at the cute agent as she made her term. Krisna listening carfully as she nodded "yes" to each one, agreeing to her terms.

"YAY!" Krisna cried happly, a excited cheer as she re-engaged that hugg, tightly embracing Hope as she once agin nusseled agiest her lovers gorgious tender breasts. " This is great! I cant wait Hope you and me can drink dizzy water! Dance and collect wonderful data on the Armil and your uncle later!...This is going to be a fun date!" Krisna giggled nussling agiet her cutly.

"But I still want to see the nagi home world!" Krisna stated as she looked
to Hope sternly. "Thats a catalog oppertunity I cant miss either... and dont forget Sky wants your correct measurments later too! Also I want to play touching agin!" Krisna said to remind her lover, befor giggling as she stepped back to take her hand and gently tugg on her to get Hope walking. "Or we can play touching in a secreat room! Dessy says every club has one!"

"Lets! Go! Hope! Lets tell the cutie armil that we want to dance!" Krisna saisd as she hastly tugged Hope along the travers excitment getti g the better of her.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:08 am

Syd knew the answer from the responses that he saw and he watched as Kill Joy ticked of conditions from what he could tell though he could not hear what was going on.

The pair returned in his direction. “You are in agreement now I assume?”

Character Listing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 1:54 am

Kris was enthused about this. She had been reminded about those measurements and she nodded. “Well, maybe you can take them while we dance. That kills two birds with one stone. If we get pressed for time I'll just take you to the Nagi home world rather than meeting with just Rheen.”

Her tender breasts ached a little more at that embrace as the terms she spelled out had been agreed upon. Now it was just approaching the Armil who had been eagerly watching.

“What sort of club do you run?” Hope asked him first and foremost without getting into the specifics or saying that they were doing anything as of yet.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:34 am

"Hmm Mybe? I think I can?" Krisna paused as she concidered Hopes statment about taking her measurments while the to were dancing. Krisna dwelling on the idea as she pulled Hope along back over to the Armill. Yet befor reaching him the travler looked back at Hope and smiled. "I think I can? but you cant wear any clothes.... Is that fine? I can do it later ok!" Krisna stated as she honestly didnt even give Hope time to agree or disagree befor the two were back im front of the Armil

"YUP! We agree but Hope said I need to get your data befor we dance! is that ok! Oh and Hope cant wear clothes! I need her measurments while we dance!" Krisna stated as she kneeled to his level and patted his little head befor looking back up to Hope as she asked her question.

Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:16 am

Syd nodded eagerly. No clothes huh? He inspected the other woman and rubbed his chin pleased with what he had seen though he figured that she seemed more the bodyguard type and this was her charge. So she had to listen to what the other one wanted to an extend unless she had been hired by a third party. Perhaps she was and hence the reason why the two had gone off to talk. It really didn't matter as to why.

“Agreed.”
He stated as he thought over a few ideas. “Come to the back door.” And he supplied them with directions though all the local taxi services knew the directions. It was a hot spot, that and he had most of the drivers on the take to bring people to his club after suggesting it to patrons.

Should they go there was a large gray alien with a curved horn on his snot that let them in. He was over seven feet in height and resembled a rhinoceros of sorts. He was armed with a stun baton at his hip though by his sheer size he was probably just as effective unarmed.

“Your here to see Syd?” He spoke surprisingly good basic as yellow eyes peeled over the pair. If they said yes he would lead them to Syd who was with several scantily clad alien women that he dismissed before hoping out of his seat.

“Ladies, so good of you to make it!”
And he shook each hand in return.

Character Listing

Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:17 am

(LOL I posted in the wrong thread, one I was reading that had Krisna in it but fortunately I caught the error)

“Uh, right,” she was drawn closer to Syd who awaited their answer to it was pretty obvious to guess given Kris' reactions. Still the man was waiting or their confirmation though given his joy at getting the green light he had forgotten to answer what sort o club this was. She thought o pushing the question but decided against it. I it were as bad as she believed they could always leave and the act o the matter was that even if they had decided to leave the Hideozu were around there so they need not go to far.

“No clothes ...” Syd was nodding in agreement and before long he was giving them directions to follow. “I guess we are doing this.” She scanned one last time for the Hideozu but did not see them and went with Kris to the Galactic Diamond following the instructions.

Back door. The place was close by so they walked and she kept a vigilant eye out. When getting there though she was surprised by the huge alien to the likes she had never seen before and was ushered forward into the place where they saw Syd. She recognized some o the aliens more of the scantily clad exotic sort.

Strip club she guessed but the verdict was still out. Her hand taken and shook. “Now is as good as any that you explain what is expected of us.”

Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:00 pm

(Lol no problem lol Honestly I have no issue with you jumping into any of my other threads with Krisna lol your welcome anytime lol)

Given Syds eager agreement and Hopes reuctant sigh, Krisna coudnt help but excitedly hugged her strong loving Hope. "YAY!" Krisna cheerd, so happy this was accually happening, that she would get to dance with Hope! "Sounds great! We will be there!" Krisna replyed befor the pair went on their way, hand in hand.

The two walked to the Galactic diamond together. Krisna gently holding Hopes hand, or hanging on her arm closly. Only ever really stepping away when the curious travler notices somthing strange like a pile of junked computers or a vending machine.

It was long until the duo reach the backdoor of the galactic diamond. The two meetig the hulking, horny, gray monster man Krisna coud not help but call scary afther first meeing him. However he too was a intreast! Krisna asked him as well if coukd catalog him along with his Armil boss as the two were lead tohis office.

Krisna had no clue what to expect but she couldnt help but blush and jump at the sight she chaught a quick glimps of first stepping into Syds office. Seeing two scantily clad alien girls hop from the cute armills lap, leaving hastly as Krisna glared at them curiously, shes never seem those kind of aliens either? Krisna thought befor she noticed Syd hop from his chair to shake the girls hands.

"Its a pleasure... " Krisna said smiling as she shook Syds hand, befor letting Hope ask her question. Krisna stepping close to her lover, a hand finding the wait Hopes pants, gently tugging it as gazed down at Syd waiting for his awnser. "I want to know also?.."

Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:18 am

“Hm? Oh, I guess.” The alien rubbed the back of his head before leading them onward to the boss. The aliens left them and soon the two had been in the office alone with Syd. Greetings made and a question had been poised to him.

“The Diamond? Oh, well it's sorta ...” Syd glanced to the ceiling as if the answer was there then looked back at the pair. “Sex Club I guess … oh but you don't have to! It's like this, the girls dance and strip for money but the bulk of their money is generated by lap dances and other private encounters though you need not agree to any of them!”

Syd explained the matter. “As for what is expected of you two is just to dance! Have a little fun on stage and well that is all. The rest is up to you … though humans are in high demand.”

Character Listing

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 27  Next