View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:20 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
(I was reading Cynabar and had both windows up, saw Krisna as the last post and posted to that forum instead! Caught it right after the post went through though but I'll keep that invite in mind :))

“Sex club ...” Hope gazed to Krisna. Matters were left up to them … well as far as she could tell they made money from striping and the show was to entice customers into shelving out more money in the form of lap dances or even more. Both probably paid a great deal more and they still had to get some clues and leads …

She figured that she could entice someone to a private room and perhaps deal with them there after getting the information they were after and well if she had to entice things with a performance with Kris well she could think of worse ways to go about matters!

Her pants hooked by Kris and tugged to grab her attention it was clear that she was probably waiting for an answer given that Syd relaid his.

“We don't have to do anything?” She paused thinking it over then looked between the two one last time. “OK, we'll do it.”

Better Lucky than good ...

Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:20 am

Krisna looked between her lover and that cutie pie mr Syd afther they both agreed on the terms. The sleezy armill coming out in saying the truth, it was a sex club, but assured Hope and Krisna that the two didnt have to do anything like that if they didnt want to. As ultimatly Hope agreed, drawing a happy smile over Krisna cute face.

" HORAY!! This is going to be so fun Hope! I cant wait!" Krisna said excitedly as she graced Hope with a soft sweet kiss on the cheek, the hand on the hem of her trousers tugging slightly.

"Let hurry up and get ready right now!" Krisna said so excited as she gaze into Hopes eyes happly, fiercly pressing her lips to Hopes own. So excited Krisna's hand on the hem of Hopes pants quicky found and popped that button keeping her trousers up. Letting Hopes trousers fall to her ankles.... exposing her lovers cute panties to their tempo boss as Krisnain her rush! quickly lifted Hopes top, exposing that cute flat belly of hers. Having a hand instantly darting beneath her lovers top, going straight for that hidden bra befor tugging it sharply as with a snap from the back the garments came popping loose. Krisna giggling playfully in her excitment pulling at whatever she could possibly get her hands on.

"Come on! Hope remainber! No! clothes!" Krisna said playfuly afther breaking their kiss as the hand that unbuttoned her pants quickly went for her panties next! Tugging at her lovers undergarments to hastly get them off.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:36 am

Syd of course watched as Hope was being stripped right then and there in his office! He was going to tell them that the dancers dressing rooms had been separate, that they could get ready there seeing that the idea was to keep wrapped up just enough at first though they could find this out later.

Eagerly he watched though if attention had been turned to him he would mention the dressing rooms but for now he watched. The one being undressed was wearing a bra that appeared to small though her knockers weren't huge they had been larger than he had expected.

He licked his lips and struggled not to touch them as if that would suddenly draw their attention back to him. “Oh, yeah, I could see that you two are going to be very popular ...”

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:56 pm

She was attacked with that enthusiasm as her clothes were being pulled and tugged off. What was worse was that Syd was right there! She was still skittish about doing this but what else was there? In less than two hours they would be out on a stage with several eyes upon them unless they managed to get the info they were after before hand.

“Kris wait!” She struggled a little in the grasp of her lover. “Your tests … Syd ...” She tried to distract her then she would explain about dressing up and down later assuming that she had not known how this stripping thing was suppose to work.

Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:38 pm

Krisna enthusaticly attacked Hope, tugging at whatever she could touch!Hopes pants around her ankles, shirt pulled up over her bra covered breasts, Hopes bra nolonger clipped as Krisna tugging at her panties to get what she could off of her lover at this exact seciond! It was like Krisna's hands were everywere! As the travler managed to get that pesky bra off, it falling to the floor in a heep. However befor Krisna pulled off much more she paused and blinked as Hope mentioned Syd and her tests involing him, effectivly ending Krisna's attack for now. Yet Krisna still had Hopes panties cluched in her hands, partly exposing Hope's cute bottom to Syd and his bodyguard if he was still in the room.

"Oh! Your right!" Krisna said excitedly, befor rewarding Hope with a kiss on the cheek for reminding her. Krisna turned and looked to Syd and smiled, leaving Hope for now as she moved to hisside and dropped to both knees.

"Ok cutie! Your turn... This is part of the deal! I cant take Hope measurments if I dont get you cataloged first!" Krisna stated as she drew her omni tool off her utility belt and figitedwith it befor looking back to Syds body guard if we was still near by and motioned him to join his boss. "You too! Uhm... bigger cutie?" Krsna shrugged befor figiting with her omni tool further

Once they both fell in line Krisna would look at the two and grin. "Ok! This will only take a momment, and will not hurt at all, so dont be alarmed! now hold still so I can properly scan!" Krisna soud explain befor she woud point the omi tool at Syds head. A blue mystical scanning light would erupt from the barrel of the device as Krisna slowly ran it down his small little body, scanning him befor doing the same to his body guard. Each scann the omni tool would show a detailed holografic display over the sight of the device of the two aliens anatomy, like bone, organs, nervous system, etc. "There that should do it!" Krisna giggled smilng to them both. "Thank you both!"

Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:00 pm

“Whoa, what is that!” Syd had gazed at the tool. He was weary of it until he was told that it was safe. The large alien was watching from the doorway only because the two women were so quick to go at it. It was only with the distraction that the two had stopped and he was being told to join the boss.

Funny, told by this diminutive human of all people. He glanced to Syd who nodded and thus he came over to the boss and watched as he was scanned. He was a bit larger and it took a bit more to scan him in. In fact Krisna would see an anomaly in him.

His left arm was … well it was a prosthetic but not an ordinary one given the energy signatures she was getting from it. Perhaps that had been due to it consisting of cybernetics … though the arm itself had to be covered in synthaflesh to make it appear real.

“That's it?” Syd asked. “Unless you want to show me a bit more the dressing rooms are down the hall on the left.”

Character Listing

Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:20 am

As Kris was distracted Hope quickly straightened up her attire as the tool went to work. She did not know how it worked knowing only that it did a little bit of everything from what she saw though she was not a scientist like Luna or a techie like Mia and didn't try to understand it not that she could have used it any way.

“I'll have to talk to you before naked time,”
Hope explained to Kris as she took her readings. She would have to spell out some of those rules but needed to get the Time Traveler to listen first though Syd made his comment.

She shook her head. “No. You'll just have to wait with everyone else. Down on the left? I'll need a measuring tape or … well … c'mon Kris ...” With that relayed she would hasten to get to the dressing room.

Mon Jan 26, 2015 5:03 am

The other rhino like man was very large! He was so big Krisna had top hop or ask him to lift her so she could simpy get a full scan of him. Finily she did however but she didnt seem ammhsed one she too her readings.

"Yeah thats about it...." Krisna stated as she looked at her readings, specificly the rhino mans as she double checked her omni tools insterments. Her eyes flicking up to his as she gazed at the Rhino creature and sigh disapointedly.

"oh... well...I cant use you...I'm so sorry... your arm?... was it an accsident?... um Either way it makes you worthless to me as a catalog subject...." Krisna said sadly befor looking back up to him and smile. "But thank you still!...uhmm I still like you tho! so When me and Hope dance! I'll make sure to give you a BIG! special hug ok! What is your race called?! That way I can get a... uhm? Whole subject!" Krisna giggled as she flippd close her omni tool and smiled to him happly.

Krisna turned to Hope afther she heard her lovers voice, returning to her side as she nodded in agreement. " I need to talk to you too...I'm almost sure your boobs gotten bigger!.. " Krisna stated befor hearing Syds comment as she nodded but befor she coukdeven do anything Hope grabbed her and tugged here away, off to the dressing room as Krisna waved bye bye.

"Bye bye! thank you for your help!"

Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:52 pm

The rhino picked Krisna up so she could get her scans in.

“Huh?” He blinked … “Can't use ...” He was uncertain about what she was speaking about though he was surprised at the matter concerning his arm! “That thing can tell that -” Even Syd did not know considering that the Armil looked confused.

“My species are barely space age so we don't have all the basic luxuries of repulsors and what not so I lost it in an accident doing shipping work. If got crushed between too crates when the cables on one of the cranes snapped suddenly. I got clear well mostly …

“The shipping company was fortunately affiliated to other world interests and got me fitted with a prosthetic. I was impressed with the tech and figured the rest of the galaxy could offer me so much that I just had to see it and soon left my world.

“I an a Rhek ...”
He explained all of that then smiled at the added attention and the promise of a huge. He often worked the door so he glanced to Syd who nodded given him silent permission to watch one dance at least.

“I'll look forward to it, Miss.”

Hope seemed to be gathering her up and Hudson gave her a wave. “Until later.”

“Yes, later. This should be an interesting show.”

Character Listing

Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:14 pm

She let Kris do here thing. It didn't take much time after all and there was still a bit of time before the club opened. Hope surmised that it probably would be busy early on so they might get lucky with a Hideozu showing up among the early crowd.

Kris moved closer and she gave her a nod as if confirming that statement. “My bras are all too small now but I have others coming in,” she had lowered her voice to relay this.

She gave a somewhat sarcastic wave to the two aliens before drawing Kris away and bringing her to the dressing room. She stopped outside it though in the event that there were others inside and they needed a little privacy though she had nothing of importance to say really.

“What did you wish to speak of? I only wished to brief you on what was expected,”
Hope added with a small smile. She had wondered if there were customs inside the dressing room. Possibly.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Krisna was sure to note the of the bouncers race so she could try and find another later, befor Hope pulled the curios travler way. Tha pair waving as thet went to the dressing room, stopping at the door just outside.

"Oh! I wanted to say your boobs were bigger Hope! I just noticed!" Krisna giggled at Hope and smiled cutly, befor her face glared at her lover more serious. "Also I'm serious you cant wear clothes! I need your measurments for Sky and the records..." Krisna said seriously befor returning to giving Hope that kind happy smile, like her personailty did a wierd 360 for amoment there as she leaned into to hugg Hope. Krisna hands feeling around her lovers back, sides and his, feeling along the hem of Hopes pants agin as she gently tugged at them agin afther she found that clipped button.

"Let go!! I cant wait Hope!" Krisna said agin as she quickly pressed her lips to Hopes own and unbuttoned her pants just as she pushed Hope throught the door to the dressing room. The two mostly falling to the floor together inside since Hopes legs are tangled by the trousers around her ankels.

Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:56 pm

Indeed the dressing room was occupied by various women of a variety of alien species. Most were sitting before mirrors applying this or that as far as cosmetics went. Some where half dressed and others dressed by in skimpy clothes.

Eyes gazed at the disturbance as the girls fell into the room at the feet of a bald red skinned one eyed alien, well eleven eyed .. her thumbs ended in eyeballs as did her fingers. She had looked down and said something in an alien dialect when a colorful bird-woman about a foot taller then Syd narrowed her eyes on them.

She was dressed in a bra and panties though most of her body was covered in green, gold and red feathers. Her feet ended in talons though she had clawed hands instead of wings.

“FRESH MEAT, YOU FIRST.”

Character Listing

Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:45 am

“Well, yeah, they've been bigger since the ship and that other dimension ...” she adds by way of explanation.

“I'll get naked … eventually Kris but, OHH!”
She was struggling to keep dressed though at that stage. “I need to explain -”

But before she was able too they both plummeted into the dressing room and grabbed the attention of several aliens. She grimaced landing on the rifle over her back and blinked a few times as she gazed up at a red skinned alien before hearing a loud avian speak something about them being first ...

Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:13 am

Nope! Krisna gave Hope no time! There was never a dul momment with her as that cuious and playful travler simply pressed her lips passionatly Hopes own, sealing that kiss as she she once agin undid her pants.

They both went down into the dressing room together, Krisna on top Hope on bottom. Krisna giggling the entire time as she playfully tugged at Hopes top next, lifting it over her larger bust, left braless from earlyer when the travler went at her, giving every one in te room a great view of Hopes assests.

Yet Krisna's attention was soon taken by the two aliens suprised to see the pair. Bright blue eyes flicking up to the two as if Krisna was confused by them befor the cute blue travler simply cocked her head to the side and smiled, greeting her self.

"Hi!" Krisna waved befor looking confused at the bird girls odd statment. "Freash meat? You first?" Krisna repeated befor looking back to Hope and smiled down on her. "I think shes talking to us Hope" Krisna giggled while hands still had her top streached over her breasts.

Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:54 am

“S-She'ss s-speaking to you two,” another alien would draw their attention, this one similar to a well proportioned serpent with arms and a tail instead of legs. A Naga from folklore or something similar. The lidless eyes stared down at the two as attention drifted away from the only humans here.

She was wearing a red bra but had no panties, on account of the tail obviously though she wore a belt that had a ouch attached to it.

Attention shifted from them and only the Naga was paying attention to them now. “S-She meanssss you dance firsst when there are few here lessss tipsss.”

Character Listing

Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:01 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 27  Next