View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

I didn't have the strength to get off the bed though I did manage to sit up and look at the flower then I nodded to Keemari Weakly watching calmly as he left the room I felt myself cool if even just slightly. What did it have to do with him I didn't know. It took the tools and began to examine the flower. I started with the petals and moved to the stem then t small sample of the roots. for an hour I examined the flower I found nothing odd but, my hands were coated in the thing's pollen... then it hit me... something about the pollen... but, by this point my body was trying desperately to disperse the warmth between my legs nothing eased it any longer my and acted of it's own accord as it began to rub against the damp spot in my body suit forcing the loose stickon that covered my sex forward and back against them. I gasped lightly as i did praying keemari didn't walk in on me... I decided that it may have been the flower's pollen doing this but, had no way of being sure.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 2:26 pm

As she did this the heat of her sex only seemed to intensfy causing her to finally lose her stickon with her need, when she finally put her fingers in her pussy and looked up she saw Keemari standing right next to her. Like he was some sort of Ninja he was standing there looking down at her watching her Masturbate. Which certaintly caused her some distress I'm sure.

As she spoke she noticed he was doing anything but breathing. Then a short minute after she had removed her fingers from her sex Keemari faded away and there was a dresser where he had been.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:22 pm

My eyes went wide in terorr and embarassment my fingers plunging the front of my body suit into me... Keemari stood there... glaring at me. I screamed my hand shooting out of my bdoy onto my chest to catch my breath I had lept up out of keemari's bed barely catching the flowerpot before it hit the floor. My breath was gone but then so was the image I had seen.
"Holographics triggered by sexual arousal?"
It was all my mind couyld come up with to rationalize the sight; well other than her losing her mind. I fell to my knees again to catch m breath; I wanted to touch myself once more but, I refused to just in case Keemari had heard my ear splitting scream. I was surprised how high my voice could reach when i was scared as I glanced at the shattered mirror near by.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:47 pm

As she glanced at the mirror instead of seeing herself she saw Keemari once again, this time however she knew it was herself as this Keemari she saw was the only one in the room, he moved as she did and everything. Her mind told her one thing yet her eyes say something else as the image soon faded. As she looked down now able to see herself she found that a great deal of the pollen she had gathered was all over her face.

(Giving her plenty of clues she's a smart girl.)

Fri Sep 14, 2007 10:52 pm

'But, that would mean... he's been... been.. lying to me... he wouldn't..."
I panted slightly the warmth returning ten fold but, I was able to ignore it well enough as I stepped out of his room leaning on a wall my thighs rubbing tightly together as I walk. lines of my fluid appearing in countless places below my waist my bodysuit hugging my lips tightly giving an enticing cameltoe. I needed to know if he was lying to me... I needed to know embarassment or no that no longer matter at this moment.

"please... let me be wrong..."

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:19 pm

As you stumble out of the door you see me walking up the stairs as I had come to see what you had screamed about. "Is everything all right Erica?"

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:36 pm

I looked him square in the eyes looking like quite the mess; I might as well have been raped already the way I looked. I stared at him holding the flower up to his gaze.
"Yah... you don't really look like that do you?"
I kneel down closing my eyes cringing sightly i force myself to keep my hands above the waist as I continue.
"Please... if the flower really is hiding your real self from my view... stop it... I want to see who... or what I've been befriending..."
My muscles were begining to betray me as my finger made contact with my clit through my bodysuit.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:40 pm

"You're much older than you look aren't you... is it the magic that allows that? or is it something else? either way I won't judge you... even if you don't want to answer. That is what you asked me and I told you if you could find the secret of that flower I would tell you, so please don't judge me harsly. After all this human form I take is so humans get a chance to know the real me. After all most would sooner kill me then befriend me." I tell her as I make a motion and the illusion is ended showing my real form wearing a robe and shorts as I look at the fox girl.

I smirk at her a bit intimdating I might suspect. "I am also over two hundred years old, however I masted all those elements by my 30th birthday. Know this this deception is part of my core being as you can see, very few humans would trust an alien that looked like this. There first instinict has been to kill or run. Back to the flight or fight response."

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:45 pm

I watched his form change I just smiled with a light gasp before I clenched my legs as tight as I could preventing even my own self access. I looked up a bit of my nectar trickling to the floor I hummed lightly instead of moaned; reciting elements in hy head to try and keep focus.
"Amazing... now... n...nah...next...question... Why can't I... Why can't I stop... touching myself... memph... why... won't the urge go away?!"
I nearly burst into tears as my hand forced its way up the leg of my bodysuit to play with my sex lightly again.

Jessica The Hunter

Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:53 pm

"Well I did some tests and it seems your one of the rare humans are affected by my phermones. You see the Ts Van Sue is a reminant of our wolf ancestry where we go into a sort of heat, those who have mates go off by themselves to enjoy it. Those who do not stay in the village to hopefully find one. During this time only one thing is parmount pro-creation. However once my tribe was gone I had to supress the urge and it was hard. Now the certain changes that happen during the Ts Van Sue are ether permeant or under my control. The phermone release is not one such thing. However it should only be affecting you if you have some sort of attraction to me." I Tell her in the best scietfic manner I could as she stood there playing with herself and resisting it.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:04 am

I couldn't deny that I had fallen in love with his mind but, I never entertained any physical attraction as far as I could tell. I pulled my hand up again it was completely coated in my juices I crawled forward on all fours panting slightly.
"Two more... How... an..can... I talk to plants and... understand them... and finally... how... do i stop this..."
Again I stopped I had little control left and I continued to crawl towards him, my suit soaked through from front to back sticking lovingly to my curves climing into every crany of my body now.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:18 am

"Understanding of plants is the same as learning any lauguage you can pick it up as you go and with your advanced mind you can easily learn there lauguage. It's quite simple if your willing to listen to it." I tell her I then walk towards her.

I kneel down and cup her chin. "My dear, there are two ways one I believe is quite impossible for you. That is to stop being attracted to me, which is a thing of emtions not something you can turn off. The other is to complete the Ts Van Sue." I tell her as I lean in and kiss her lips, stealing yet another kiss. This time no doubts, I had let her sit and simmer to the point where I knew she would be mine and that time was now.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:29 am

I couldn't tell if he had planned this from the begining or not all I did know was I wasn't in control of my answer.
"but... I'm not... attracted...to your body... not in either form..."
I squirmed as my arms slowly lipped out of the bodysuit easy as it was being sleveless I untied the nec and let if fall deftly towards the ground but, My chest was still covered even if barely by the suit. My body pushed myself up to my knees now bhefore I continued.
"I... I'm attracted to your mind..."
The top of the suit slipped off my breasts showing my stick on covered chest I didn't want to do this. I just wanted to be his assistant in hit exeriments nothing more! Why was this happening to me... why did my luck suck so badly that the first intellegent man I meet who i want to be friends with is an alien with pharamones that make me have to fuck him or lose my mind...

"Why can't I have a friend who I don't have to sleep with to keep?!"

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:40 am

"My dear, your thinking about it wrong. A physical attraction only carries a couple so far, the attraction between them and there mind is when love is born. Which is what I'm guessing is the cause for these phermones to affect you is the case." I tell her as I see her starting to bare her self as I reach up and take one of her fine breasts in my hand and work it between my fingers.

"You are correct, it is a bit unfair, but don't worry. I'll attempt to find a counter agent for you so we can continue our work together however if I don't do this now you'll lose your mind to the feelings pouring through your body." I tell her as I then suckle on her lips as my claws dance lightly over her flesh, carressing it and teasing her breasts, arms, shoulders, anything I could feel as her skin had a nice soft feeling.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:54 am

I sung very slightly instead of moaning when he began to manipulate my chest. The only thoughts in my head were of krystal... the friend I had lost because of sexuality... I shook them off to examine the matter at hand... his touch felt good and his suckling even better on my lip. I stood completely now I might as well not been wearing anything as my body suit was already showing most of my privates and my body agreed as it pushed it off my hips and down my thighs over my tail and the thin tight flesh toned cloth belt that held it to my frame... I couldn't say i was nude because of my stockinngs tail and ears but, i might as well have been I stepped unwillingly out of my clothes and kicked them to my tattered uniform.
"please... promise you'll make it... don't forget..."
I said before I kissed him deeply out of my control my hand was already playing within mydrenched pussy and my other hand riped off the stick on over my left nipple; the pale skin redenned where the first laye of skin was made raw before i pinched it between inder finger and thumb.

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next