View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:17 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next
 Needle (for Hope and Krisna) 

Post Re: Needle (for Hope and Krisna)
Nearly all eyes had been upon them save for Syd who would have enjoyed the show under normal circumstances. Augustine watching Hope keenly, the fact made more obvious as the pair disengaged from one another.

The Hideozu at the stage slipped the note between Krisna's breasts using a hand to touch a breast. Normally touching the dancers had not been allowed and Hudson watched closely seeing a second approach and touching her rear delicately.

“Why not dance over here babe.”

The remaining two Hideozu watched on though they should have been paying more attention to Augustine's safety. Augustine said something to Syd who glanced to the stage then back to Augustine. The two exchanged in words though the music made it impossible to understand what they were saying. Even if they could read lips Syd was facing away from them and they would only be able to get half of the conversation.

“What about a private dance for me and my friend?” The first Hideozu relayed to Krisna as the second continued to stroke her tush.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:20 pm

The second suspender was unfastened and she touched and played with Kris a bit longer. The measuring tape was applied. She was told by her lover that she had never seen Mercer though that was not too much of a worry.

She had doubted that someone unattached to him would be going around using his name unless he was looking to have a hit called in on him. Thus the creature that she could tell was focused on her had been their target one way or another.

While Kris was busy with drawing the attention of not one but two of the Hideozu she turned around baring her breasts and noting the eyes upon her as she swayed and danced. Just what the aliens were speaking about had been beyond her at the moment. She had received no training in lip reading given that she was often deployed for simple straight forward search and destroy or search and rescue missions. Usually it was the former taking care of foot hold situations but occasionally a distress call came in by a ship or base that had hostiles and priorities were shifted to rescue first then destroying the enemy.

She had years upon years of training practicing her art form and thus could dance quite well. In all things the Nagi tried to be elegant and sword fighting was as fluid as a dance to them. She thus performed some basic moves minus the sword as she commanded attention as she moved this way and that.

Better Lucky than good ...

Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:48 pm

"Oh!" Krisna sounded, blushing suprised as the papper bills were stuffed between her gorgious round breasts, tightly nusseled into her cute white blouse, threatening to unravel any momment. Yet despite the unnessesery touching Krisna tried to keep her hips moving after lifting off her knee, that hand rubbing her cute round bottom getting a nice feel as she gaspped in a shy tone and shook her head no quickly to the Hideozu's request. Looking back at Hope worried she may have seen the Hideozu touch her, but lucky it didnt seem she did.

However Krisna gace the Hideozu's scalely hand a playful swat away from her butt after givng them both a kind smile while dancing on stage near them both.

"Oh... I-i'm so sorry...but thats agiest Hopes rules!" Krisna stated as she worked her hips slow and sensally, both hands reaching to the hem of her skirt to teasingy tugg at it befor she slowly reached into her satchel while lookingbat the two and smiled. "H-hope said no touching.... and I have to stay were she can see me of her at all times!" Krisna said kindly befor pulling out those sharp scissors Hope gave to her earlyer and dropping to both knees and showed the sheering tool to them both. "Now do one of you know how to use this thing?" Krisnaxasked seriously cutly cocking her head to the side. " Becuse I dont know how?"

Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:11 am

“I hope you'll change your mind hehehe ...”

It was the second Hideozu that was quick grabbing the tool though. It was a primitive cutting one and could be used as an improvised weapon though as a boy he had actually seen one of these in a museum. Ah, he was to be cultured though things took a turn for the worse. He was also a fair degree smarter than his colleague though the species had been known as brutes there were exceptional individuals among them and he was fairly bright.

“Then have your friend join us. Is that against the rules if she touches? We both have a shit load of credit's. Augustine pays his bodyguards well.” He lightly grasped her top pulling it away from the skin and making a little snip into the shoulder though he had to cut much more than that.

Meanwhile Augustine watched Hope dance and a third Hideozu got up and moved to the stage. He had remarked on Hope's beauty though he was sent over by his boss. “Lap dance ...” He thumbed a finger in the direction of Augustine as she swayed to the music. Unlike the others he kept his hands to himself not to cross the boss though his mind was drifting to the other girl seeing that this one may be off limits at least for now.

Character Listing

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:21 pm

She did notice though but the situation with the Hideozu didn't seem to be getting out of control and a touch on their part was something that went beyond Kris' control. She was fairly perceptive though she did not possess the sharp senses of the Nagi they were tune towards human maxim as she had played all the childhood games and had that societies training and had to adapt over her long life there for more than 18 years.

She wasn't with the ADD for long though she had already made officer in short order. She had been with them less than two years in fact though in her current role as a Sweeper Captain was probably the highest rank she would achieve, perhaps Major. Her time with the Nagi honed her as officer material though and it was believed that if a commander went down she could step up and fill that gap until she was relieved of command.

She probably lacked her own command due to her inexperience among the ADD though this was uncharted territory for her being on assignment by herself. There had been a time or two when she arrived on a scene after some R&R but was joined up with other agents upon arriving or shortly after arriving so this was her first real solo assignment, well solo in that there were no other agents.

Huh? Her thoughts distracted her and she looked to the unknown alien before pointed to Krisna. “Tell him if he wants me he'll have to take her too.”

She could keep an eye of Kris, and get some more detailed information since it seemed that this alien enjoyed what he saw though she had to be careful here.

Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:48 pm

"Its not my mind that needs to be changed. " Krisna giggled with her statment, on her knees on stage infront of the two Hideozu chatting with her. Suprised the one was so quick and eagar to snatch up the scissors from her, but Krisna didnt mine sinceshe assumed he knew how to use them.

"Hope? hmm... Well you need to ask her? becuse Cyd said we are so post to dance for you all and if you give me more paper currancy! Then I have to do what you say? I think?.... but Hope made the rules so yeah! shes aloud to touch me... just you arnt aloud?" Krisna saidly calmly, tapping her chin cutly thinking about Hopes rules for this strip tease game befor she looked at the Hideozu as he reached out to seize her top. Feeling how one gently pull the tight, thin fabric off her sholder to give it a little snip befor letting it go, that cut streaching as Krisna's poor top made a light ripping sound, yet luckly it still held fine.

"I'm not sure if that was agiest the rules?" Krisna cocked her head confused looking her self over then to the hideozu and smiled happly as if she just figured somthing out. "Wait! I got it! If you have gloves or some kind of hand protection then your not touching me! Also! I can touch you!" Krisna giggled and happly clapped figuring out her own problem befor she slowly stude back up with the assist of the poll at the end of the stage befor she got back to dancing for her two opservers.

"So is a "shit load"? a large ammont?" Krisna asked as she slowly danced for the two speaking to her, swaying her hips to the music yet slow enough to keep a conversation. "I've heard that term used alot in this period? But I cant seem to discover a standard unit of measurment for it? " Krisna giggled as she asked befor she did a cute twirl on stage as two hands came up to tugg along the front of her top, nearly untieing the front of her blouse but stopped mid ways to be a tease.

Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:49 am

The first one set the scissors down at the edge of the stage, her top hanging a little off her shoulder while he and the other eagerly watched. They were hard of course given the atmosphere of the place and both listened to her explanation. The second was thinking the hell with the rules but the first realized that there was a huge Rhek bouncer that was best staying out of this though he doubted that there would be much trouble there was no need to take that chance.

“There's no standard measurement, it's slang for a lot though. Set your price.”

He spoke to the other in their native dialect and he grumbled not wishing to check the lost and found for any gloves but he would go off after dwaddling enough to watch Krisna twirl a little and tease.

“You can touch all you want ...” He nodded then glanced toward the other dancer. Getting the two had not been possible yet given the interests of the boss though perhaps later. Krisna would do for his appetites any way.

“But that sounds good ...” Sex would probably mean the use of condoms that were probably prevalent at the club, he'd send his younger to look but for now he just watched.

The Hideozu speaking with Hope nodded then went back to the boss delivering her message. He returned soon after though. He nodded to her displaying that this wasn't a problem. That is fine. You two can dance at the table or a private booth can be selected, your choice.”

Character Listing

Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:01 pm

She continued to dance as the Hideozu went off to her boss though she had not seen it as a problem or issue. Glancing to Kris she saw that one of the Hideozu there had left though the other was entranced in watching the show as she teased him with the removal of her shirt.

The options that had been presented to her both had their merits. If they stayed out on the floor at least the others would be watching not that she had expected them to do much the fact that others were around could be a deterrent.

But in private if it were just the boss it should be easier to get information out of him too. She considered this for a moment. In private though they might be more grabby too. She figured that the floor was best. They could see about getting specific information and seeing what they knew. If it seemed that they knew something but needed a bit of a push then they could move things to such a setting.

“The table sounds good for now. After this song.” She danced over to Kris to let her know as she danced with her lover slowly stripping in the process.

“The boss wants us to dance for him at his table after this song.”

Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:47 pm

"Oh?" Krisna commented as shesensually danced in place afther that hideozu left to seek out those gloves yet Krisna gave the one that remained a great show as she swayed looking at him in a confused yet cute way that complimented her naive nature.

"So it just means alot? How does that work? But whats slang? ..... it sounds tasty.... Can I eat it?" Krisna asked agin as her dancing slowly grinded to a hault as she sudenly dropped to crouch on stage to be more at the hideozu's eye level with him on the ground floor, giving the lucky hideozu a nice peak at her cute pink stripped panties hidden under that cute orange skirt of hers while Krisna cutly cocked her head as she gazed confused by his other question.

"Set my price?" Krisna repeated softly, pausing to think about the idea of her price and also what this may have ment? How can she set a price for a shit load if it had no measurment meaning? Yet Krisna shrugged at the thought and smiled to him happly. "Hmm... well then I want a lot of money! So I can get snacks and more dizzy water for Dessy, Hope and me!" Krisna tried to empized as she held out her arms far and wide to show how much she wanted and what she wated to spend it all on as she happly smiled befor pausing agin and thought.

" Well I dont really need money do I? Sky normally just makes it.... or what ever I want... hmm..." Krisna thought agin befor she came to a quick conclusion. "Oh! I know! I want him!" Krisna said as she pointed twords this boss they kept mentioning as she smied. "He might know a thing or two about my engine!!" Krisna giggled, spounting what the hideozu might assume is just crazy non-sense befor Krisna noticed her lover slowly dance over as Krisna gave her guest a smile befor gettingup to meet Hope. "One seciond sir!"

" HOPE!" Krisna jumped up to leap into her lovers embrace, tightly hugging her on stage befor planting a sweet kiss on her cheek, slowly keeping the rythem with her as they danced together on stage....(#1)

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:18 am

(#2)....

"Thats great!" Krisna giggled happly befor she twirlied in her lovers dance, to look at the hideozu and shook her head no quickly to his awnser his early request about a price.

"Never mind mister! You have nothing I wantnow... Hope and I are allready going to touch later anyway! " Krisna smiled befor she returned to Hope to hugg her tiggtly. "Isnt that right Hope!" Krisna said happly restig her head on Hopes sholder befor she returned to help in that dance, removing so more of Hopes more unwanted clothes while taking some fake measurments inorder to hide and tease her lovers gorgious breasts.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:27 am

“Indeed it is a lot … slang ...” He was a little confused that she had no understanding of the term. She looked human and as far as he knew humans were notorious for slang. “It's stating something that isn't meant to be literal but to express something through a bit of exaggeration … a shit load being a lot for instance.”

“You can eat it though it won't taste good at least for most species I am familiar with.” But at the mention of making money he seemed surprised. A counterfeiter? So why was she working here? For entertainment?

She wanted money though to get snacks and whatever this water she was speaking of. “That can be arranged.” He looked towards the boss as Kris pointed out her want and he shook his head though he had been graced with the tempting sights of her body there were things beyond his doing.

“I do not own him. I could get you time with him and so forth but that is the limit that I could do.”

“What ...” He shook his head, obviously disappointed with that, though of course he could still see her and the other doing some touching he had recalled what she had said earlier. “He has no knowledge of engines, though I do. Perhaps later.”

Character Listing

Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:58 am

She glanced to the Hideozu though she hadn't heard all of the conversation she had heard enough of it to piece things together. After all raised by the Nagi she had to be a bit more alert seeing that her skills of perception weren't as great.

“Yeah, I suppose so though -”
She paused and shot a glance back at the table as her fingers roamed over Kris' sides. She had been stripped down to just her panties, a belt that held the “prop” of her gun and the measuring tape that was applied to her.

She grew busy untying Kris' shirt and removing it as her lips pressed to her own. “We'll be at their table though.” She would finish off that song though pressed breast to breast with Kris, her nipples already growing aroused by the heat of that closeness.

Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:08 am

"You do!" Krisna said spinning back to her watcher befor he took his leave, smiling at him after she heard the mention of his own knowledge of engines, nodding in agreement eagar and happly. "Yes later! You musttell me everythng! And Ill give you a big special hug! Ok!" Krisna giggled openning her arms to show her meaning while at the same time her odd affectionate ways gave the room perfect view of her modest blouse covered breasts bounce with her cute bunny hop! It was funny how clueless the you g travler is as she returned to Hope's side and danced sensually with her and the music agin.

The two lovers danced together in a very ameturish, yet still very sexy way. Hopes sensual movments were more ellegent and nimble where as Krisna was more moving her hips to the music that gave off a very childish fun vibe that told everyone shes having fun. Yet Krisna still egarly stripped Hope of her unwanted clothes. Krisna's lover was qickly down to just her panties befor a soft gasp escaped the travlers lips and Hope took her by tge hips bringing her closer, their lips meeting in a fierce kiss that Krisna quickly lost her self in, hardly noticing Hope's hands roam over her breasts, untieing that tight blouse befor that slightly cutt garment was undone and pulled off the travlers bare sholders.

To the suprise of many that cute bkue haired travler didnt wear a bra. Krisna lost it hours ago in Hopes room afther playtime and never put on a diffrent one, yet it worked out for now as Krisna simply leaned into that kiss. Her playful tounge darting past Hopes lips to wresel her lovers own in a concest of pleasure, while hands eagerly tugged agiest Hopes last line of defense wanting them gone, yet Krisna only managed to slide half partly down own hip befor their lips broke, leaving Hope's cute lovly travler panting from arousal.

"o-oh.. ok..." Krisna nodded lazly, standing closly to her lover as her blue eyes hung half mass stareing into those lovly eyes... (#1)

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:03 am

(#2).... stareing into those lovly eyes of Hopes wantingly befor she closed her eyes and pressed her lips back to Hopes, leaning agiest her to further have their join breasts press together. Feeling each others heavy heat beats befor Krisna broke the kiss to breath, stopping to pant agin.

"Auh... H-hope!.... I-i want you now!... Auh! Right now!" Krisna gasped out, blushing with warm blooded arousal as she reach up to take one of Hope's soft breast into her hand and squeeze gently, teasing her softly and tenderly. Krisna's eyes full of want for her lover now as Hope's stripp tease was making the travler a bit frisky.

"H-hope! Lets touch on the table!" Krisna cried out her bright idea, not caring who heard as she playfully grinned, rubbing Hopes breast egar to play.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:13 am

“Oh, yes,” he confirmed with a nod taking in the swell of her breasts as he had done with her panties and other movements thus far. Of course he was nice and hard thinking beyond matters of a mere hug though it seemed as if he would have to wait just a little longer as his gaze flicked to Augustine then back at the more pleasant sight of the two women dancing together now.

Not a dick was flaccid, even Syd had caught some of the show as he looked to the stage after exchanging a few words earlier with Augustine. Near every eye had been upon the two woman and the movements that they made. Krisna's words to Hope had been masked by that music as the second Hideozu made his way back to his smarter colleague. It was a good-bad scenario, yest, there were gloves in the lost and found but there were only one pair.

But eyes were focused upon them now as they danced together up on stage.

Character Listing

Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:36 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 393 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 27  Next