View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 3:26 am

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Comforts (for Kanoe) 

Post Re: Comforts (for Kanoe)
Her insides were churned into a froth. Hips shuddered and jolt as orgasm after orgasm was ripped from the witch's exhausted form. Heat seared all thoughts from her head. The stench of her own sex filled the air, drowning her senses in heavy arousal. Toes curled as heels dragged against the carpet floor. Every cry of bliss infused Pia's body with sexual power while the witch grew numb as blood filled her sexual organs. Kanoe denied nothing from her former apprentice. She allowed her body to be manipulated into any position her partner wished. Without any means to take control back, Pia could set the pace and showed just what a voluptarius could do to one not attuned to the powers of lust.

Kanoe gasped weakly when the dildo finally left her lips. Drool left the corners of her mouth as blank eyes stared up in awe at the lovely creature that claimed her. She was completely drained and exhausted while Pia was brimming with sexual mana. This was perhaps the first time Pia had control like this. It was strange just how easy it was to end up on top of her Mistress. Did this really get it all out of Kanoe's system or did this just make things worse?

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:35 am

Pia grunted and groaned as she fucked her willing sex toy. Her skin was shiny with sweat, and apart from some of the more enduring and demanding monster encounters, this was probably the most thorough workout she had had in years. She kept fucking Kanoe for a good while, on occasion changing their position to penetrate the witch from a new angle or a new position, usually directing her with a pull on her hair or a quick slap to her butt or her tits. She fucked her from on top, fucked her from behind.

Eventually she had to slow down, both for her own sake and Kanoe's. The last orgasm she had given her slave for the night had been with Kanoe face down on the ground, Pia resting her weight on top of her, trusting into her while she had a solid grip on her luxurious black hair.

Pia wiped her brow, then unbuckled the strap on, rolled onto the floor, then slid the toy out of Kanoe. She licked the wet rod, then helped Kanoe turn over. Things were nearing the finish, but there was still a couple of small steps to take before it was over.

"You have been such a obedient little whore, but there is still one thing I need you to do. You think you have a little more to go on?"

Pia placed herself so that her spread legs were next to Kanoe's face, and she slid her finger along her slit to indicate what she wanted. "Just use your long tongue, and Pia will take good care of her little slut." Pia had come earlier, mainly as a side effect of her mana manipulation, but she was still more than ready for one more orgasm.

She place one hand on Kanoe's pussy, and one on her mighty tits, preparing for one last act of channelling.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

An obedient little whore, that was what Kanoe was reduced to. No matter how hard or rough Pia was, Kanoe did not protest or if she did she did so in a way that meant 'keep going'. Even the rough slaps and tugs on her sensitive hair ended in throbbing heat that bubbled up inside her brain. Her world had melted away into an endless sea of bliss. The dark witch wanted nothing more than to drown in these lustful depths forever.

Nothing was denied. Their glistening bodies writhed on the floor as Pia experimented with position after position, taking the raven haired woman's sex, ass, and breasts as she pleased. The voluptarius explored her former Mistress's body, learning what made Kanoe tick and what made her plead for more. It seemed so natural as if Pia's fingers knew just where to go on instinct alone. It was usually Kanoe on top, making Pia moan and beg for more as climax after climax was ripped from her lovely form. But now, Pia learned just how easy it was to manipulate her Mistress's body. Despite the dark allure and usually dominant attitude, Kanoe was still a busty whore in the end. She was just as vulnerable as any student on this dangerous island, perhaps even more so.

Juices squirt out as she slumped to the floor a final time. "Ha... Haaa..." Kanoe was tired. No, more than tired. She had not felt this drained, this satisfied in so long. Pia stood over her, glistening with sweat like she was, dripping juices like she was. But, Pia's breathing was slow and deep. The sexual minx was still able to keep going after all this? Kanoe's flushed cheeks matched Pia's as glazed eyes looked in awe at the sexual goddess.

"Mmph... Mmm... Yess..." Warm breaths soak into Pia's dripping folds. Lips sealed around the tight entrance as Kanoe's long flexible tongue pushed in slowly. She took long slow slurps of those musky juices. Hips jolt and trembled upon feeling the woman's finger trace along the witch's netherlips. Thighs part as hands rest on Pia's thighs. Not a thought existed in Kanoe's head besides pleasuring the one who conquered her.

Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:30 am

Pia let herself be licked while she idly played with Kanoe's pussy yeand breasts. She was panting now, and felt the sting of a salty drop of sweat in her eyes.

"Mmmm.. good witch.. nice witch.. doing so nice with my little pussy..", she cooed. Gradually, she began to slide towards and orgasm. Her pussy was so wet, so eager. She had climaxed a few times already, mainly as a result of the magic going through her. She just felt the craving for something a little more tangible. Despite being exhaused, Kanoe delivered. Her strong, long tongue pentrated Pia, entering her dephts like a finger, or a cock or tentacle. It moved inside her, setting her on fire. Pia had always wondered a little about that tongue, it seemed perfect as a tool of pleasure. Just like her masive breasts, it just affirmed Kanoe's image of being almost superhumanely endowed.
Pia could imagine Kanoe as a succubus, or pefhaps some sort of prehistoric fertility idol.

"Oh..so good, so good.. right there.. just.. ahhh.. a little more.."

Pia reached down towards her pussy, teasing her swollen clit with her fingers while Kanoe mouthfucked her cunny. The extra stimulation was not needed, really, Pia was well under way to peaking already.
"Ahhh-AH!"
Pia came fast and hard,her thighs and back trembling as the orgasm rippled through her.

Fanally spendt, Pia let herself fall backwards on the floor. She still had one hand on Kanoe's pussy. WIth an effort of will, she let the last bit of mana she had managed to gather slide of her, and onto Kanoe. She rolled closer to Kanoe's warm body, and made sure as much of her magic would pour into her.

"Mmm.. good girl.. good witch.. rest now. Dream peacefully.. be strong and rested..", she murmured. She could feel her magic mingle with Kanoe's, feel it nest up inside her. It would strenghten her, Pia believed. Strenghten her and give her more energy and stamina. Pia hoped to see a more enegetic and happy Kanoe tomorrow, but first she would have to rest. So would Pia too, she realized.

The Shokushu Pixies

Striktor, undead pirate.

Astrid, red scarf of the Tramps.

Sun Mar 15, 2015 7:02 pm
Profile YIM

"Mmph.. Mmm... Ahhh..." Kanoe slurped away at Pia's orgasm, drinking in the musky fluids that infused her body with such wondrous warmth. Raw sexual power flowed into her body as the word 'Dream' echoed inside her fading consciousness.

The witch found herself in a burning haze. She saw nothing, she knew nothing. Then she felt the warmth of other hands touching her, stroking her, fondling her. She heard Pia's voice loudly inside her skull, telling her she was a good girl, a good witch, and that her ass belonged to Pia. Kanoe felt her lips pressed against her owner's, the two moaning into each other as heat infused every cell in her body.

"Uhhnn... Y-Yours... I am yours..." she murmured in her sleep as she began to cum in her sleep.

---

"Mmm... Mistress... So... You're soo... Uhhnnn... G-Good..." Kanoe moaned.

The next morning, the dark witch was in her robes once more. But they were completely open as Pia's hands roamed over her swollen globes. Pia had come for a lesson and so Kanoe gave one. Usually, the lessons were an incoherent haze of Pia being fucked by Kanoe to build mana. But this lesson was different. Kanoe was the guinea pig as Pia tested her powers. The raven haired woman made such beautiful sounds with every stroke and press of those mana infused fingers.

The witch was certainly more energetic in a sexual sense and she did not seem to be depressed or angry. "G-Goddesss!" she groaned as a squeeze sent her body arching. The two were before a mirror, allowing Pia to see every reaction her touch and mana had on the other woman. "Please... Don't stop," she moaned, "Use me... Learn from me... I'll.. I'll do anything... M-Mistress..."

Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4