View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Quiet time in quiet spaces (Nittia) 

He looked into her face for the time being. Such a picture of innocence now contorted in a mix of arousal and lust...it was hotter than anything he's ever seen before in his life.

His tentacles joined in the fun, slightly brushing against her nipples before finally beginning to stroke and caress the taut skin of her firm tits.They quaked, shuddering along with her breath as he rubbed and stroked them. He rolled her nipples between his fingers, helping the tentacles which were in the process of violating that particular area.

Juices started to flow from her pussy to his legs, dripping down the long, slim muscle on which she was perched. The smell was just so much, wafting from his leg...somehow he smelled it, inexplicably, with him having no idea as to how he did that. Maybe it was instinct but then again he did not have that feature ingrained in him.

Nevertheless, he liked it, and yearned for some more of the wetness dripping down from the young, nubile girl.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:07 am
Profile YIM

Isabel's eyes shuttered as her body arched lightly towards his fingers and the tenticles teasing and stroking her aching nipples, rubbing it between it's fingers causing more moans from her lips. Her hip attempted to continue rubbing her dripping pussy against his legs as she panted softly.

Her eyes finally closed in pleasure and she moaned softly, fully enjoying the feeling of hands and many tenticles caressing her sensitive skin, she licked her lips as she panted softly, "please... play with me more..." she whispered softly lustfully her body begging for more.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:21 am
Profile YIM

He took this as a sign that she was going to be his, if only for now.

Slowly he laid her down and he lorded over her, towering over her like a bird of prey. He took her body into memory, youth presenting a lot of joyful scenery which he enjoyed so much. His hands were placed at her sides, acting like a kind of tripod, helping him stay up and over her body.

" My, my...such begging...it's hard to resist..." He said, smiling evilly and enjoying the level of arousal he has gotten her into.

He licked her face, her cheeks, her neck...nuzzled against it for sometime just to enjoy the cold of her skin, an effect brought about by the cave. He loved the cold, the cave, the water which acted as natural cooling for both of their heated bodies...

He has gotten into pulling and pinching her nipples playfully, his tentacles taking care of spreading her legs wide just so he can fit his lower body in between them.

" Such obedience...my, oh, my..."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:30 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes opened, glazed over with lust and pleasure, looking around as he lowered her onto the floor, she nearly whined begging to continue to rub her aching pussy against his leg until she cried out in exstacy.

She watched and felt him tongue stroking her body leaving trails of saliva down her body, causing her to arch softly with a light moan, "mmhmmm" she purred softly at his comment on her begging. Her nipples were now hard taught little peaks as he continued to tease and play with them, she opened her legs willingly as his tenticles parted them and she shuddered licking her lips. Her body was growing heated and her breaths becoming soft mewls of pleasure, the cool cavern helping cool her heated body.

Tue Sep 11, 2007 11:57 am
Profile YIM

An aura of definite heat against a generally cool atmosphere...now if that wasn't opposites, what else could be?

Kouzakai loved the girl for being so obedient to his will. Unlike some others who put up a straight fight, she seemed to be...well...submissive. Hard for her not to, since he dwarfed her with his massive size. Then again, maybe she was just paying him back in kind for the kindness he's been showing so far.

Well, whatever it was, she just joined Kouzakai's top ten list of favourite victims.

His tongue went up and down, painting her body in a trail of his own wet saliva. Just as he went up again, from the corner of his eye, he just can't ignore the girl's nipple now, so beautifully erect, as if begging him to do something.

A tentacle solved that problem. Finger-thin, it traveled from his back and bore down on the nipple, to tweak it up and down softly, while he watched it harden and grow even more sensitive as blood continuously filled it. Eventually Kouzakai watched her face contort again with spasm of ecstasy.

It was such a delight to watch someone so seemingly innocent.

Deliberately he forgot to pay attention to her pussy mound, wanting her to beg for him to do something about it.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:42 am
Profile YIM

Her eyes closed and her body arched wontonly toward his tongue bathing her in sensitive arousal and saliva. Isabel's head turned back and forth with pleasure as a tenticle found her mound and started to turn her nipple into yet another taught peek of arousing pleasure. Her pussy ached horribly, growing wetter, she could feel her clit twitching with her need and she tried to arch her hips up.

"please..." she begged softly licking her lips, "Please fill me..."

Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:58 am
Profile YIM

" What was that?" Kouzakai said, suddenly deaf.

His eyes looked directly into hers, but her eyes were wide shut, trying perhaps to picture something about what was happening. Kouzakai, however, didn't need to resort to that. Everything had been perfect so far and he knew that this was going to be a great experience for both of them.

A tentacle of the same nature moved down to her clit, a rare leviathan tentacle which he did not use usually. The suckers clung, leaving red welts on her skin where ever it landed.

He guided it toward her clit, and focused on placing it there so hard, it was hard to pull it off. It was ridiculous somehow...he can't rub, and every action just further sucks the little joy-button right in...but everytime he did that, she just shouted out in pleasure and a little pain.

It happened to be music in the ears of the monster.

Kouzakai kept on his assault on her breasts, and generally, on the young girl's luscious body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:06 am
Profile YIM

Isabel contiued to moan, she slowly opened her glazed violet eyes watching him and the tenticles stroking her all over, she watched a different looking tenticle move down her body causing her to jump and shudder each time it touched her skin. As soon as it touched her clit, her hips shot off the ground gasping aloud her pleasure, even the little bit of pain didn't seem to register among all the pleasure.

"Oh... peease... oh please..." she gasped tossing her head back and forth as her need and aching body grew more demanding, "fuck me please! please!" she cried out.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:17 am
Profile YIM

The monster chuckled, in response to the pleas of the girl.

" I want to savor this, as long as I can."

With this, and without any warning, Kouzakai's wide mouth clamped around the nipple being assaulted by his tentacle. The tentacle had no time to escape and was trapped in the monster's mouth. He kept on sucking, eventually gaining the mass of the girl's breast little by little into his mouth, until he gained almost half of her mammary.

" Ughlrmmmm..."

The tentacle tried to escape, deliberately. This caused a tightening and softening which reciprocated the effect of a second mouth opening and closing. The girl's lithe body continued to be putty in his hands.

With all this attentions, the ongoing assault of her clit, the sucking of her tit...

Kouzakai doubted if she'll still want to escape.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 14, 2007 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Isabel whimpered softly, her body aching and twitching with the need to be filled. Her legs widened and she arched her legs up towards the tenticle on her clit. She jumped and gasped as her breast was taken up in his large mouth.

As he continued to suckle on her, Isabe's eyes nearly rolled into the back of her head at the gasping pleasure it caused. Her body shook and twitched, her body growing hotter and she felt something in her stomach clenching, tightening with each stroke and suckle on her clit and nipples, "oh... god..." she moaned as she started to tremble.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:33 am
Profile YIM

He stopped suckling, stopping to gather his senses. It was the first time he's met a submissive girl in a very long time...or someone who did not even bother to fight.

In the depths of his soul, he loved that. It cut his work in half.

" I have never met someone who would take to this so easily." He spoke. " You seem to forget the fact that I am not of your kind."

With each speech, he teasingly played over an outstretched nipple with his tongue.

" I do have to say, I'm impressed." He said, " But you do have to forgive me if at times I get a little...out of hand."

His tentacles slowly dislodged, and tickled the entrance of her cunt just to open up a bit to receive an invading tentacle waiting for her entrance to open up.

" You like this, don't you?" He asked, wanting to reiterate the obvious.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:40 am
Profile YIM

Her breast was let go and she moaned softly in complaint, blinking violet eyes to gaze up at him as he spoke. She licked her lips lightly as she did so. She jerked her body up, gasping and moaning again as he licked her nipple, she shuddered her body still clenching and aching to be filled.

She blinked a little embaresed that he considered her the easiest girl to rape... but she had said she was going to let him take her, so she would. She squirmed hoping he wouldn't hurt her to much, "okay..." she said softly.

Isabel gasped, feeling a tenticle tickling at her entrance, she arched towards it begging.

"oh... yes..." she moaned softly agreeing with his words, "please... fill me" she begged.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:47 am
Profile YIM

It was hard not to acquiesce with an aroused girl's fondest which, that is, to be filled. It was wonderful all the same, the begging, the arching, and the feeling of making someone beg.

It was just like...

Slowly he felt the tip of his tentacle enter, which was not so bad a thing, meaning she had opened up...willingly letting him inside. The squid-like tentacle once again played with her clit, while this one slowly opened her up even more by dipping in at just the right length, then going out again.

" You ARE wet."

Obviously.

Tired of sucking her, two finger-thin tentacles wrapped around once again at her nipples, moving up and down on her breast as if in a 'milking' motion. He hoped to have her out of her mind, just in time for his growing phallus, which was growing really large and out of hand.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:59 am
Profile YIM

"yes..." she moaned arching and begging for it to fill her deeper, she shuddered and smiled at his comment before gasping and writhing in even more pleasure as her breasts began to be milked, "oh... yes!" she shuddered her nipples taught little peeks. She threw her head back and forth feeling herself at a mind numbling high, so close to screaming her release but she just needed that one... shove into her aching cunt.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:02 am
Profile YIM

Exploration was well over, now that he knew she was very able to stretch. And very able to accommodate him once he began to take her.

A thick tentacle emerged from somewhere behind his back, and his hands gripped her hips tight as she lay down on the moss-covered ground. Her lips were parted greatly by the tentacle, and he found it a bit hard to navigate, she was still tight through it all.

But her face took his mind once again, an innocent one contorted by emotion and wracked by mind-numbing lust. It was enough for him to want to take her madly right there and then but he stopped himself.

Slow and easy does the trick.

Smiling to himself, he watched the scene as if it was on videotape, looking at the way he milked her, and the uices spilling out of her in earnest.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:10 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next