View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Right Man Wrong Wolf (Amalia Kalio) 

Post Right Man Wrong Wolf (Amalia Kalio)
I sat up next to a tree as I read a book next to what the enlightened students called a safe path through the forest. This path was well lit, could be seen down for miles and had a good amount of foot traffic, making it a path that monsters could not easily capture there prey on. Which is why I was here in my human form. I enjoyed a challenge, as I read my eyes wondered over the many female forms of this race deciding which one I would stalk today.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri May 25, 2007 7:55 am

On another one of her strolls, Amalia wandered through the forest. She decided to run from one end to the other, then back, hoping to relieve some of her stress.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:05 am
Profile YIM

I noticed long brown haired girl start running, I had seen her a few times myself, she was a bit of a runner, which most likely means she would be back. So I wait patiently until she comes back I then use my powers to cause a hole in the path just as she steps, once it sinks into the path the earth wraps around it a bit and twists her ankle a bit so she would defintly be injured. I close my book and go to look at her. "Are you okay?" I ask her showing concern.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:11 am

"Eugh.. I'm fine." Amalia attempts to stand up and move, her face wrenched in pain.

Ashamed of showing herself in a weakened state among a member of her least favorite of the two genders, Amalia finds a branch and uses it as a make-shift crutch, hoping to get back to her room where she can tend to her wounds as quickly as possible.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:41 am
Profile YIM

The first thing that came to my mind, was this thought. Ha, she's a strong one, maybe she's not as weak as other humans, only time will tell and is she isn't I may have found an exception which means maybe... just maybe I won't be as hard on her. I walk next to her. "Please at least let me take you to the nurse's office, that ankle looks badly twisted." I tell her.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:46 am

Continuing her way to the campus, she puts on a somewhat wry smile and replies to the stranger "...No, I'm fine, thanks. I'm quite capable of taking care of myself."

Sat May 26, 2007 5:50 am
Profile YIM

"Well that is quite evident, but it doesn't mean you shouldn't accept help every now and again when it would make things easier so your injuries can be looked after and other such things. All I offer is a shoulder to lean on to get you where you want to go, after that I'll leave you since you obviously don't want me to see you in such a state." I tell her.

Sat May 26, 2007 5:53 am

Still making her way down the path, Amalia let out a small sigh as she heard what he was suggesting. "I'm fine, honestly. I can make it back on my own and tend to things myself."

"What is with this guy? I mean, he's either rather dense, trying too hard, or hoping to get on my nerves. I'm not sure which of the three he's going for, but he sure seems to have annoyance down... Just smile and go on your way... Gah, why can't people just take a hint and leave?" As these thoughts went through her mind, she tried to fake as decent of a smile as she could to him.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

I smile back at her. "Very well, it only seems I'm annoying you now, I simply worry about anybody I see hurt. If you are sure you'll be fine I'll leave you be." I tell her as I start to walk away. She was indeed strong, she had caught my intreast.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:04 am

"...FINALLY!" This word almost echoed through her head in rejoyce.

With her unoccupied arm, she waved to him. "Alright, thanks anyways!" Nevertheless, she forged on ahead.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

I decide to give her one more pitfall to check her resolve as I create another hole that would not be as bad to twist her ankle, but it would send her to the ground, some might find this funny. I look back and I'm about to head over and stop. "Do you need any help now?" I ask her.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:23 am

Slowly bracing herself against the piece of wood, Amalia brought herself back up and resumed her path. She felt a small stinging sensation from her newly-formed scrapes.

"...No, I'm just fine."

Sat May 26, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

"Very well. Do be more careful." I tell her as I leave her be... for now. I would see her again soon.

-------------------------------

Several days later

Her classroom was being held outside with a special instructor they told her about plants in her chemistry class. To her suprise the man who had tried to help her was the special instructor as he went over in great detail about plants, there chemical make up, and there contribtion to the chemistry.

Sat May 26, 2007 6:49 am

"Ugh, what a day," Amalia thought to herself as she neared the campus again. "Hopefully I can do something about this soon..."

Sat May 26, 2007 6:58 am
Profile YIM

Her classroom was being held outside with a special instructor they told her about plants in her chemistry class. To her suprise the man who had tried to help her was the special instructor as he went over in great detail about plants, there chemical make up, and there contribtion to the chemistry.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:00 am
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next