View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:34 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

"I promise if you want me to." I tell her as I cotinue my manpulation of her body as I admired her fine form, for a brainic she certainly had a modelisque type body. Just goes to show you, not every beautiful person has to be a bimbo so to speak as I then start to slide my toungue into her mouth.

My length wrapping around it, twisting and twirling it as I show her the lenght of my toungue as it also started to tickle the back of her throat. One hand carressing her right breast still, tweaking her nipple and pulling on it lightly as my other hands goes over her hips, carressing it as it slowly goes down, over her ass, then to her thighs and then joining her hand down below. However this time I was carressing her clit as she took care of her own pussy.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:21 am

I felt a shiver go down my spine as I felt his hands travel down my frame his tongue at the back of my throat; I was glad I didn't have much of a gag reflex... my eyes shined slightly still they looked reluctant glancing away from his. I repeated that I didn't want to do this in my head over and over... but was I telling the truth or was I trying to make me believe it. I took a deep breath through my nose; I was still quite hot but, it wasn't getting any worse now. I glanced at him shaking my head backing off slightly for a second with a half smile I turned to walk away hoping i'd quelled the urge enough just fooling the urges... but, I was wrong turning made them worse... I supposed it would only quench the urges if I allowed him... allowed him to enter my body.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:31 am

She then felt my strong arms grab her from behind as she then feel something warm and hard against her back as I had removed my clothing as she hestited turning around. Both her breasts were in my hands as her fox tail rubbed agaisnt my stomach and cock as I lightly lick the back of her ear. "There is no way except to complete the Ts Van Sue. That is the only way the heat will die down in your body." I tell her again as I continue to manpulate her fine flesh, enjoying the feel of it.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:36 am

I felt his every moved against my pale skin my free hand reached up to my ear then stroked my left artificial tail(she is wearing the dual tail thing) My other hand continued to work my cunt; unable to stop the only thing that kept the urges at bay; the only thing that was keeping me sane while he eased my mind into accepting this. I couldn't turn to face him now... i couldn't stand the thought of seeing him with nothing on... not due to his form but, due to my own inexperience with the male body. I barely knew anything about my own body my own gender... what was I going to know about him.
"wha...t do I d...o now?"

I asked sounding more innocent than a girl who had their fingers inside themselves should have...

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:09 am

"You don't have to do anything, except enjoy it. I'll help you in this time of innocence for you. Allow me to do everything for you. However if you do wish to particpate I'll be happy to help you by telling you, but I know this is most likely your first time and it's hard enough as is correct?" I ask her as she then felt my cock slide inbetween her ass checks, not into her ass, but using the smooth skin to rub my cock against her.

I continue to play with her breasts, as I carress them, feeling there pliancy in my hands as I waited for her to speak again as I then pinch her nipples and pull on them lightly teasing her body as I could smell her wetness at it's peak. I would soon enter her.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 6:22 am

I was obvious I was still trying in a desperate attempt to resist and failing miserably. I couldn't believe there was no other way there were always two ways to do everything. I couldn't help it as i sung another bar of lust with my stiffened nubs between his fingers.

"I... I was raped... While I was here... I'm... not sure what to consider this... it isn't your fault... what do you call it... when nature forces you to do something you don't want to?"

Jessica The Hunter

Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:14 pm

"Oh so that's it, well you humans place such a taboo on this act that your mind is racing with that and the fact that you were raped only makes it that much harder. I told you the phermones wouldn't have affected you unless you had an attraction towards me. What's happening in your mind is a conflict between your want and lust and the sensible girl who doesn't understand sex. So really the conflict is in your mind." I tell her.

As I told her all this my hand went down to her pussy and lightly carressed it before I push her forward a bit and place my cock at her slit, no nead to tease her anymore she's already been teased far too long as I get her onto all fours, my hands still playing with her breasts, twisting and tugging on her senstive little nubs as I sink my cock all the way into her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:11 am

It was sudden enough to cause all my muscles to tense at once... his words made sense as everything he said did... my mind was definately on the topic even as I squirmed his legnth quickly sheathed within me... A window cracked as I moaned...
"Keemari! I'm sorry!"
It was an odd mix of pleasure and guilt in her voice apparently she wanted more even though she might break every bit of glass in his house if they continued like this.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:19 am

"Don't worry about. Easily fixed." I tell her suprised she had such a singers voice and it came out so nicely while she was being fucked. I let out a moan myself. "Your nice and tight, warm and wet. Your squeezing my cock like a vice, I love it." I tell her knowing this would make her even more embrassed as I enjoy the blushing face of the fox girl she was now as I start to move back and forth taking my time with her as her breasts were becaming hard balls of flesh raditing sexual pleasure with the amount of attention I gave them.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 am

I panicked slightly squirming slightly, each of my tails rubbing lightly between us sending a shiver down my spine my face a vibrant shade of crimson as he began to slowly move within. I felt my chest tense as he continued to touch me. It wasn't long ago I had been begging my hand to be in me... I couldn't stand this the warmth continued; I could have thought he said it would stop... or... or maybe... he had to climax... I hoped it wasn't that at least at the moment i did;

"Erica... I can't use that name for this! Pl...please... the name on my site!!! Please!"

My voice radiated my pleasure, lust and embarassment as I panted heavily.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:19 am

"Very well Leria Vulpes." I tell her as I suddenly stop, halting her as the heat burned deeply in her as she must have wondered why I stopped or if she did something wrong with panic. I then twist her on my cock so she's on her back now so I can pull her, her breasts against my fur as I capture her lips with mine, sealing them as I take in her red face, flushed with embarresment and joy as I savor her sweet lips as I hold her in the air easily working her up and down on my cock, giving her such sweet pleasure as she was to me.

I could savor this for hours, her body, her face, hell I might even be tempted to give her real fox ear and tails if she wanted that she could put on and they would meld with her until the magic was undone, but for now she could feel me carress her tails and ass as if the tails were real, something I'm sure she'd enjoy. I finally leave her lips almost suffocating her with the lenght as I allow her to lean back a bit in my arms so I can wrap my toungue around them. "So Leria having fun?" I ask her teasing her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:54 am

I was shocked by each of his calculated actions with my... I had closed my eyes when he'd force me to face him.I just couldn't bring myself to look at him... not with what I was doing with him. My eyes went wide when he stroked my tail... the fur, the light touch... i could feel the sensations... they brought me no end of pleasure but, I was confused, why...

"How... how'd you...you do that? Pet me more... pl...please... is... that how it feels... fur... i mean? feels... so good... I want to feel... the... ears..."

I again moaned trying to keep my pitch down. I embraced him for what he had done for me i returned his kiss.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:05 am

"It's a spell of nature imbueing an item for ritual practices with actually life of the animal it represents." I tell her as I pull her back up close to me again as I then start to lick her ears, sucking on them as they stuck off her head. I grant her requests as I focus more on the fox parts that I had helped give her tempory sensations to as I pet her tails switching between the both of them as I suck and lick her ears, all the while I bounce her on my cock, the tight feel of her vice like pussy as it gushed it's juices down, wonderful.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:14 am

My mind blocked out the feelings in the rest of my body... all I felt were my tails... my ears and his legnth in me... It all felt so good... The want increased... the tormenting warth... it was replaced my longing... My reddened face didn't fade I didn't know how to act. instead I just began to sing no works, just tones...the sucking on my ears was euphoric... were fox ears really this sensitive!? I didn't care at all I loved ever second of it tensing slightly against his thrusting muscle.

"thank you so much! I... I... I can't... give anything in return... you're... doing so much...for me..."

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:31 am

"You'll think of something my sexy fox lady." I tell her with a smile before I speed up turning my regular thrusts into more primal hard ones, that seemed to shake her body to it's core as I continue to play with her fox appearal, now turned real as I relish in her body. "Hmmmmm!" I moan out joining in her music as I wait to cum in her, waiting till the exact moment she cums.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next