View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

I couldn't stop myself... the sensation in my second ears... in my two tails and within my body proper... I couldn't stop my muscles from gripping tightly my hands digging into his back out of reflex, my legs wrapped around his waist tightly pulling him closer and slightly deeper. I couldn't stop from screaming as my body writed slightly before I finally climaxed; I hoped it was over; hoped whatever ts van sue was this would be the end... I was silent beyond my sensual billows and still except for my rythmic shifts of extasy.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:54 am

As she cum I joined her shooting my seed into her as she clings tightly to me as I suck heavily on her fox ear during it all keeping the pleasure high and intense for her as I fill her up. Finally she calms down and I slowly remove her from my cock. Unless she really wanted more this should've been enough to quell most of the heat that was in her, yet it was like a narcoitc now. The more sex she had with me, the more she would want to do it. I wondered if she was a light weight as they say.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:17 am

I grabbed back at the shreds of cloth that had once been my uniform and cleaned myself slightly. I was glad it was over yet... I still wanted to continue at the same time... I'd already have to return to my room in my sheer body suit with no stick ons... my privates on display for everyone to see... I was regretting ripping my clothing off earlier. I looked at his naked form for the first time and blushed then i felt up at my ears; I could still feel them for the moment. I didn't want him to think of me as some sex craving slut.

"I... I... want..."

I didn't know how to finish that sentece... did i want to go to my dorm... or did I want to stay here... and continue to feel my ears and tail and him... I still wanted to feel him... hear how his mind worked how his voice sounded.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:39 am

I could sense her hesatition and that only meant she did want to stay, but like any typical girl who was new to this, she didn't want to appear slutty or easy as they say. "You know it's been my experince that it's okay for girls and women to want to be near the men they just had sex wtih. A perfectly normal response or even to do it again. Sex is after all a pleasurable sensation that should be enjoyed. So please, nothing could take away from the respect I have for you as friend and maybe something more." I tell her calmly.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:45 am

"I.. I'd mee... working on... animatronic ears and tail... that responded to nerve impulses... and could send sensation... It was a bit of...a dirty project of mine... give girls with... catgirl or fox fantasys the closest reality possible... could you help me with those... after we're done with this lesson... professor?"

I asked insinuating I'd like to continue without actually saying it made me feel much cleaner that if i had outright said something like 'please keemari fuck me more' I waited for a responcee hopefully he understood my subtle hint.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:01 am

I reach out and begin to pet her ears. "That's a worth while project my dear. After all as the human Frued (no idea how to spell his name) said the only sexual activity that wasn't normal was none at all. After that it was up to the person and there prefernces. So, shall I teach you about the other forms sex can take. I know your a very curious person so I'll teach if you want." I tell her with a smile.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:11 am

I nodded in respoonse; I just couldn't bring myself to say that i wanted to learn with my voice. I shivered as she touched my ears my foot tensed and twitched slightly; I almost laughed slightly ass it tapped the ground.
"A nerve response is what causes that... Nice to know...(don't know if that's true of not).. .please don't stop that it feels so nice..."

My own hands had gone on to pet one of my tails as it stuck out between my legs lightly touching against my labia... it tickled slightly.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:23 am

"I won't stop now I'm assuming you know practicaly next to nothing my dear. So lets start with the basics. Now tell I need you to stop petting yourself for a bit." I tell her as I take a seat in a chair my cock pointing at her. "I want to see what your instincts are like. I want you to try and please me with your mouth." I tell her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:29 am

I blushed slightly my hand releasing my tail and pushing it from it's spot between my leg in a quick gesture... i had forgotten it was even there at this point. The i listened to his words and did what i though i should... I placed my mouth over it and attempted to push it in and out... It was more than likely the second worst feeling of his life next to the scar... I glanced up at his face wincing lightly at his expressions

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:46 am

She has no natural talent at this at all was my thought. I hope this wasn't a foreshadowing of things to come. When she graduated it would be a terribly hard life for her. I pull her head off. "It's okay... try licking it like you would ice cream or a lolipop, try and get used to it." I tell her as I pet her ears.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:57 am

Whether it had been lack of talent or just because my nerves had been shot was anyone's guess, even my false ears quivered as he pet them. I licked him once his entire length and backed off with spitting away from him getting the first taste of his lightly sticky length. It had to have been the second most revolting thing I had ever tasted I could feel my lunch attempting to follow back on the track it had taken in.

"My god do girl's seriously do this to men?! no offense but, it's revolting!"
I gagged with a shiver i wanted to rip out my tongue, the flavor was lingering. I scratched at my tongue roughly I'm sure i damaged my taste buds but, the horrible sickening flavor was gone at the least. I looked to the ground with a dejected sigh.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:59 pm

I looked a bit dejected as she said that about my cock. Sure normaly I don't care but... Ouch... the way she said it hurt as I hang my head as I answer. "Yes, yes girls do this, let me try and help you with that." I tell her as I sigh at having to do this as I wave my hand over it. "Try it now." I tell her as my bodies ablitly to create poisions, medicine, and other such chemicals through a secret method had the sweat around that area have a very strong mint flavor.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:07 pm

"Sorry... I just don't like salt... at all..."

I trusted his word when he told me to attempt it again; Mint... not one of my favorite tastes but, i'd stomach it much better than... salt. I kindly gently and; surprsingly well licked at him; my nerves calmed as I tried to imagine myself elsewhere doing something else; my mouth on reflex englufed his shaft though this time it was much less horrifically painful; it was actually enjoyable this time the tearing of chattering teeth and random powerful gasps gone replaced by the smooth movements tongue playing against his head. prehaps he had been a bit premature about my lack of talent.

Jessica The Hunter

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:18 pm

"Not bad." I tell her as I lean back and enjoy her, giving her slight pointers along the way. Finally after a while I tell her. "Okay, you have two option ether use your hands to carress my cock or balls as your downing me or if your feeling deprived play with yourself as you do this. That's what's expected of you while doing this after a while." I tell her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:23 pm

I thought for a moment about his words and decided that I deserved a little attention if I was going to do something that was rather distasteful to my palette. I lowered my free hand to my own privates and began to lightly stroke myself, then I even found my hand slipping into myself; Resisting the urges to bite my lip and arch my back were difficult to resist though I did a rather good job, Instead I lewdly squirmed my hips from side to side to ease myself so I wouldn't cause any pain.

Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:18 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next