View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Cram Session (Andreea) 

" but why should I get all the fun?" She asked sweetly and began to suckle on Nana's neck, not enough to make a hickey, and continued to squeeze and manipulate her breast, if not squeezing a bit harder.

Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:05 pm

"Oh ill show you fun once I get out of this..." she responds a little playfully as Nana tries to loosen the ropes around her wrists, her attempts being made all the more harder as Andys caresses get more and more aggresive.

"nnhh... where the hell did you learn to tie knots..." she utters as the jump ropes doesnt show any signs of loosening.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 13, 2007 2:50 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea tries to pinch her lovers nipple through the baggy shirt, while continueing to massage her breast somewhat. "Well, tie knots i practised once i saw the good strong ones" She said, the memorie of her being tied up by the boys at school she fleetingly thanked before getting back to the present. "Now, whats this called?" She asks teasingly as she lightly pinchs the nipple.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm

"nnff.... thats a n-nipple... she replies "unlike someone I know, Ive actually read the book..." Nana utters so very tauntingly.

"mmm.. come on , little student, show teacher what you've learned"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:25 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea felt her face heat up as she blushed and not so gently pulled Nana from her seat and and pushed her so she was on her stomach. "Ah ah Ah.......your the student know, i'm the teacher" She says keeping her pinned there and making sure her shirt was above her waist so she could see her pretty ass.

Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:43 pm

Nanaca didnt know how really strong Andy is, or she just didnt show it, either way, her little roomie man handle her quite adeptly for someone who sems shy at first glance. wiggling in her new position, Nana still tried to undo her binds with limited success.

"so, student am I?" was her reply "Then by all means, ma'am, teach me something"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:07 am
Profile YIM

Andreea giggled and smiled. "First lesson, how not to talk to your 'superiors' " She said exagerating the superior in a kind of joke but following through to Nana's tone she smacked ,but not enough to hurt alot, Her ass before massaging it. "Has the student learned anything?" She asked giggling as she did. Andy had never felt like this and knew she'd get worse from Nana if she did anything beyond the fine line.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm

"EEK!" she squealed as Andy landed that hit on her ass. Her roomie was clearly enjoying holding the reins, and she herself wasnt able to do much in her bound state. she squirmed a bit as her lover massaged her ass cheeks, giving up on the binds as they seem to have been tied with expert precision.

"yes.. ma'am.." she replied to Andys question.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

"Good...now for your reward" She said almost mimicking the words that Nana said before when the roles where opposite. She ran a finger down the crack of her ass then slide it onto nana's pussy before going all the way up. She was being slow but was pushing hardish on her lovers skin.

Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:40 pm

Nana felt Andy tease her slit, and it felt rather nice, the slim finger running along her entrance. She moaned a bit as her roomie continued her "teacher" act, not quite flawless, but certainly fun.

"uhm... teacher should know that I have a few more stolen jump ropes under my bed...". Nana tries to provoke something from her "teacher" to see if Andy can do anything else.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:27 am
Profile YIM

Andy blinks, surprise, and a little nervouseness enter her but she felt a reprimand would come later. "Hmmmm, so we have a thief hmmmm?" She said holding back the teasing tone. "That deserves seriouse punishment" She says as she lets out a slight grunt at lifting Nana up and playfully dropping her onto the bed before looking for the jump ropes. She finds them and then pulls two out and thinks of what to do. The answer becoming simple she spreads her roomie's legs and ties them to the bed posts on either side.

She then playfully reachs around her and pulls up her baggy shirt from the back while licking her stomach and past her cleavage all the way up to her collar bone. She then pulls the shirt so its above her nose and mouth but over her eyes and kissing her once softly on the lips and then stands back up. 'Wow...' Andy thought at her own handy work and was beggining to get wet again from just looking at the tied and bound half blind Nana. "Hmmmm what to do with you know," She says looking around. 'It's here somewhere' She thinks and finally finds what she's looking for.

For the times Nana is away for a long time she had finally gotten the courage to ask her friend Kim to borrow a vibrater. She was to embarassed to let Nana know earlier thinking Nana would be mad but now it seemed was a good time to introduce both of them. With that she starts it up so Nana can hear a humming sound and with a little bit of tape places it onto her pussy The vibrations playing at her pussy lips and part of her clit. "I think I'll go take a shower now" She says and walks backwards to watch Nana's reaction as she steps into their bathroom and starts running the water while she still has the door open and watching Nana.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:09 pm

Surprise indeed. Who knew such a shy girl had that much kink hidden in that little mind of hers. Nana was quite unexpectedly bound on her own bed, unable to close her legs, unable to stop "teacher" from doing some anatomical exploration on her pale skin. When she stopped, Nana shook off the part of the shirt the was on her face, trying to get a view of her little roomie was doing.

a hum, a tear, and a few moments later, she finds out just what she was doing as a vibrator is set upon her folds and her clit. Nana lets out a few moans of delight, only to be interrupted with Andy heading of to the bathroom, threatening to leave poor Nana alone, all bound, at the mercy of the vibe.

"HEY!! dont you dare!!" she shouts as Andy dissapears into the bathroom, squirming to get herself loose, or atleast displace the vibe. "Andy!! dont leave me like this!! Andy!! ANDY!! ANDREEAA!!!!"

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:10 pm
Profile YIM

If Nana would ever ask how she designed something so kinky Andreea might've only answered as 'spur of the moment' since it was bassically just that. Andy was still in the bathroom, water going but she hadn't stepped in and was actually peeking out at Nana.

Nana's cries shook Andreea and she was so ever close to running over and untieing her and pleading she was sorry while hugging her. But then she smiled thinking that the way Nana teased her why not giver her a better teasing, which was more gratifying then what Nana did to her. She still had doupts and knew that Nana would be plenty mad when this was over. Andreea actually though Nana was mad enough since she shouted her full first name.

Giggling though she shouted back as if the water was to loud to speak quietly, "I'll be out in around 40 minutes, so dont worry and 'have fun'" The teasing tone obviously there as Andy actually kept watching and unconciously started to rub her breasts a bit at the sight.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:29 pm

"fuck..." she uttered to herself in a frustrated tone. "you are so going to get it, young lady, once I get out of here..."

If she does. the way things are, there was little chance of her doing anything besides squirm around, the knots were tied and placed so frustratingly out of reach. Eventually, she tired herself out, panting in her bound position with the ropes no closer to being untied. Sweat had covered her half naked body, giving it a nice sheen as she lay there, every heave of her chest making those lovely C cups jiggle slightly. The vibe was starting to feel more intense over time, and she was feeling it, her gasps were becoming mixed with little squeaks of pleasure, with the vibrator going at her folds and clit non-stop. Soon she began to squirm again, but this time because of the sensations the vibe was giving, her movements more erotic as she fights her binds.

Take your pick:
Monster / Bunny Alien

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:45 pm
Profile YIM

Andreea slightly heard the threat and though of sticking her head out the door and sticking her tongue out at Nana. But she kept herself in the illusion that she was taking a shower. She watched as her lover squirm around first in frustration trying to get out. Seeing those lovely breasts jiggle with each breast was arousing Andy as she started to tweak her own nipples gasping and hiding moans of pleasure.

She then got an idea though she was going to wait to use it for now. She was getting even more aroused by the erotic movements and signs of pleasure her roomie was giving becuase of the merciless vibrator. In one fleeting thought Andy wondered if she should have sent the vibe inside of her but felt that this was more fun to watch. Andy started to wonder how long 'she' could hold out before running over to Nana to give more and mabey recieve pleasure.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:55 pm
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next