View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 3:16 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Outpost Six (for Vidalia) 

Post Re: Outpost Six (for Vidalia)
Vidalia whimpers as her thighs are forced apart, exposing her tight, smooth little sex. She cries out as that thick length drives into her, forcing her to take him deep inside! She whimpers and shakes her head, trying to look away from him even as he begins to maul and molest her heavy tit. "Ahh...ahh...stop that!" she protests, trying to writhe free of the droids that are holding her in place. It does her no good though, she can't escape and instead she finds herself being filled again and again. "Ahhhh!" She arches, unfortunately pressing her tit into Ven's mouth. "NNgmm...s...stop!"

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:34 pm

Of course he pays no attention to her protests, his warm cock filling her with each powerful thrust. She can feel him throb within her, the angle of his approach always varying as if to keep her on edge or from predicting where he was going to strike as his mouth played over her tit.

There were more droids gathered around. Some restrained her while others waited for their instructions. Since Ven could control them remotely he did not have to vocalize his commands though one had fired something from a nozzle into the crack of her ass allowing that liquid to roll between those cheeks that were spread by yet another droid that climbed up her thigh to get at her.

Metallic appendages began to spread her apart as a cylinder moved toward her back door. The clicking of a view screen came on as operated by one of the droids and she could hear another being. The screen was behind her so currently she did not see the image.

“Did you retrieve it?”

Ven took his mouth from her tit, teeth tugging at her nipple and stretching it out for a second before he answered. “Yes. There were some set backs but nothing I could not handle.”

He announced this as he continued to press into that tight body of the agent.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:41 am

Vidalia whimpers each time that cock drives into her, slamming deep into her again and again! "Ahh...ahhh...ahhh.." She groans, her head tilting back, almost offering her tits to the alien's eager attentions. Of course she doesn't notice the drone slipping in behind her until it's far too late. She screams in shock and surprise as the thing pries her open and presses something into her, making her hips jerk away. "AHhh! What's that!" she gasps, trying to turn her head to look back behind her, despite Ven's attempts to have his conversation.

The agent is becoming aroused though, her body reacting eagerly to the cock that's filling her and the attentions being lavished upon her tits.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:22 am

“Don't worry about it,” she was told as Ven took his attention from his conversation for a moment. Her rape was being broadcast though the only good thing was that her back was turned and she couldn't be identified though that didn't seem to be the point of the conversation.

“And that is one of the set backs I take it?”

“Nothing that stopped me from getting what I wanted. For the agreed upon price the battery is yours.”

Something cold, metallic and hard began to push into her rear. His pace adjusted, slowing a bit to draw this out longer perhaps. His full trust into her was timed so that as he bottomed out the object began it's descent into her ass as he pulled out of her doing the reverse as he went back and forth with such slow thrusts, his throbbing member touching various portions of her channel as he figured out what was appreciated more.

“I think I'll keep you for a bit as a bonus.” Ven said to here, Quebos had no real say in the matter anyway nor did he truly care.

“Interception time will be in three days instead of two. I met with some difficulties though nothing that did more than delay me a little. At the coordinates agreed upon.”

“Good. That gives me time to break this one in ...” and here he grinned.

Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:29 pm

Vidalia cries out as the thick, cold length presses into her backside, stretching her tight little backside out cruelly! She whimpers and rocks her hips forwards, finding that cock slamming back into her, filling her wet little pussy once again. "Ahh...ahhhh...ahhh..." She groans, her head falling back and her tits presented to the alien fucking her!

"T...three..ahhh...three days?" she whimpers. "You can't...ohhh...oh fuck! You can't keep me that long!" She moans out.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:05 am

He was so casual about matters holding a conversation as he did this to her. Now something metallic had been pressed inside her as he continued to take enjoyment in her! His cock trusted in time with that object as he felt those impressive tits pressed up against him.

“I beg to differ. Even if others know you are here we will be underway soon enough once we get the notes out of the station's computers. What happens after your trial period -ENH- is entirely up to you. I could kill you or simply keep you around and later sell you once I get board of you. So many options.”

That cock sped up within her as she could feel the pulse of it throbbing against her until finally it burst, semen filling her up as he kept himself lodged inside her, still as he came gasping out in pleasure as fingers gripped and squeezed her mounds.

Though he had stopped her ass was still being violated as his tongue washed over her neck. “Now will you be too difficult to deal with and not worth the effort? Hm? But you are such a got lay agent.” He drew out of her, a spider-like droid approaching with a metallic leg reaching up to her vacated slit tracking against it before lining up against her entrance and pushing it's way inside her upon the mental commands of the nearby Ven.

Mon Aug 24, 2015 2:16 pm

The busty agent writhes in her bonds, her wet little sex abused...filled with hot, hard, throbbing cock that slams into her so mercilessly. "Nnngg...ahh...ahhh...you...you bastard!" she gasps loudly, her hips jerking as she feels that thick cum pumping into her, flooding her with thick, sticky seed! Her cunt responds, pushing her into an orgasm herself! The agent writhes and moans on his cock, trembling until he pulls it free of her and leaves her with his cum dripping from her.

"F...fuck you." she gasps out, soon moaning again as another robot drives itself into her, making her jerk and squirm as she's filled once more. "W...what are these things...gnnnnn...supposed to be?"

Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:21 am

“I have been called worse,” stuffing himself back into his pants Ven grinned as the machines were taking over. It had appeared he was just getting started and had she looked she would have seen that the communications had been still open and Quebos was watching the show. It was being recorded too by Ven though it had not seemed that he was satisfied with her having just one orgasm as the leg of one of the spider bots served as a toy of sorts pushing into those wet juicy folds as her ass was violated by another … it was probably using the tip of a leg too, mystery solved there.

“These are maintenance droids. Their legs are magnetized and they can even exit the ship and function in space crawling along the hull to make repairs or in narrow vents and the like. Since they can repair other droids too I keep a few up here just encase.”

It didn't hurt though Ven stepped forward again seizing a tit and guiding the other to his mouth. He bit her, not savagely but rather it seemed to be a playful nip as he fondled a breast.

“Before we are done here you will call me Master,” Ven supplied as he came away from her tit, grinning as he did so.

Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Vidalia lets out a long moan as the the droids fill her up. "NNngg..nnnmm..." She tilts her head back, gasping and groaning while the wicked little machines begin to fuck her! "Y...you gotta have droids do your fucking...ngg...for you?" she growls out. "Ahhhh" She moans again, watching as he bites at her breast, abusing the soft flesh and the hard nipple.

"N...never." she gasps out. "I'm not going to...ahhh...you can't force me to, I don't care what..ahh...robots you use!"

Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:40 am

“Now, now, do I need to use them? The answer is a resounding no.” He added as the machines pumped into her back and forth as if she were a ping pong ball being hit back and forth between the two. Ven had drawn away from her breast at the time grinning in response to her. His fingers pressed against the flesh of a tit as he did so.

“They are tireless and will not stop. They will need to be recharged after a few days though so they will be rotated out. The only way they will stop is on my command. Essentially they will just be rotated in and out as necessary until you cry uncle or in this case Master.

“It will be a start. And the droids will tend to you between my own interests.”
That explained he moved his fingers down to her clit pinching it between his index finger and thumb as he rubbed back and forth as the machines continued to press into her only now speeding up at his direction.

“Of course you can always beg for the real thing too but we are a long ways from that.”

Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:10 pm

Vidalia writhes as the machines abuse her, toying with her tight holes at the direction of this cruel beast! "Nngg...ahh...please don't." she finally whispers. "Please..." Her body rocks at the continued abuse though and, despite her begging, she refuses to call him Master.

She cries out when he pinches her clit, making her hips jerk wildly for a moment. "Ahh...ahhh...ahhh!" The agent cums after only a few moments of abuse, her body trembling with forced pleasure. "I won't beg!" she exclaims, soon settling back into her moaning and gasping. "I won't...I won't...I won't." She begins to repeat it, trying to fight the overstimulation of her body.

Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:59 pm

“Beg? Oh, you need not beg. All I'm asking for is one simply word really.” He took her breast into his mouth the taste of blood washing over his tongue though this time as the machines pressed into her forming a rhythm he did not bite her, rather his tongue rolled over her nipple.

He sucked for a little while as his fingers traced over her clit before removing the sensation as he pulled away. “Long or short, it is up to you how long this continues.” At least this time she was somewhat in control of matters.

Retracting his attention from her he had gone off to direct other droids to do other things while he was on the bridge he was busy accessing computers and inputting collected data looking at something he probably acquired from the station.

The rape continued though Ven did not take a hands on approach currently. Some time later the doors of the bridge opened revealing a larger droid that appeared to b a cylinder with multiple arms. A medical droid of some sort? If so the only organic she had seen was Ven so it either was on constant stand by or outfitted for other purposes. As it wheeled over to her the fucking stopped though the droids still restrained her.

This was temporary though. She was given a brief scan, an injection to bolster her stamina then the fucking resumed, for how long she could not say though the communication channel had been cute. Ven returned to her side to.

“How are you holding up? Still being stubborn agent? I have all the time I want until I tire of you. So what says you?”

Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:01 pm

The captured agent watches as her breasts is taken once more, the sensation causing her to moan and lean her head back despite her protests. She moans for the fingers against her clit and for the Droid driving into her again and again.

"Won't. Won't. Can't." She moans to herself as the alien leaves her to the mercies of the cruel, unthinking droids. Orgasms are forced out of her, leaving her panning and trembling while he tends to his business. It becomes clear to the agent, for a moment or two before another orgasm rushes through her and threatens to carry her away with it, that there isn't going to be any lucky escape from this one. Still she resists, bolstered somewhat by the injection given to her.

"I won't." She gasps at him, her sweat soaked body arching for yet another orgasm. "I won't. I won't. I won't." She chants these words, as if they'll actually help her.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:29 pm

“Resist as long as you like, I've got plenty of time. Wouldn't it be so much easier though. Just the utterance of a single word even if you do not really mean it. Then you can plot and scheme of a way out of this hell.” Ven grinned. He was peddling drugs here in a way. The first one was free, it's what hooked you into coming back.

To utter that word just once, for whatever reason, would make it easier to utter a second then a third and fourth time until she actually broke down to the point of meaning it.

But he was having fun. The droids retracted from her but remained close. Others were being called forth silently though as she was restrained before him pressed to that railing as each hand grabbed and squeezed those large fun bags.

Ven was growing stiff again beneath his pants. Thumbs rolled over her nipples as he leaned in granting nips along her neck as he worked down to her shoulder.

“You have about five minutes before it gets here to change your mind. Well until you can no longer speak I suppose but it might not let you.”
One hand seized and squeezed an ass cheek while the other was getting himself back out and guiding that rock hard member back too her gates.

“Please though, take your time,” and he pressed back into her with a sudden jolt filling her back up with eager slaps into her tight body supplying no relief from that sudden pace.

Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:45 pm

Vidalia groans in relief when the droids pull away from her, leaving her feeling incredibly empty and needy... Still, it doesn't last long as she finds the alien pressing against her once more, mauling her heavy tits and causing her to arch and shudder. "Nngg...f...five minutes until what gets here?" she gasps out. "What do you think you're going to do to me?" She shudders, her nipples still rock hard, still aching as the rings that pierce them are twisted and tugged.

A moment later she cries out, her cunt still hot and tight and wet for him, making it easy to simply slide inside of her and begin fucking her eager little cocksheath! "Ahhh...ahhhh...ahhhh!" she cries out, her head falling back. "I...I won't say it!"

Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:04 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next