View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Over the River and Through the Woods...(Keemari) 

Wanted it? She thought about that for a moment...did she really want it? Mille wasn't sure...she thought she did, but the feelings had swarmed out all of a sudden, out of the blue...but it felt soooo good...her mind was still in a whirlwind haze of lustful desire and wonder at the sudden rise of feelings...and the whirlwind only spun faster as he changed his tactics, suddenly thrusting the teasing fingers into her, pumping them in and out of her wildly, spearing her again and again. She cried out loudly with each thrust of his fingers, her hips rolling to meet them again and again, riding his hand. Her head tilted back in pure ecstasy as his tongue thrashed over her breast repeatedly while she rode his fingers.

"Ahh...AHH!!...nNNnnhhh!!!...Fast! And hard! Ahhh...take me...fast and hard, again and again!!!" She cried out amidst moans, quickly bringing her hand up to her mouth and biting down on a finger in an attempt to stifle her loud cries of passion, and to silence herself, lest she speak without thinking again. She was so lost in her lust, she'd simply screamed out what she wanted. That couldn't continue...and yet, muffled whimpers and soft cries could still be heard through her lips, pressed hard against her finger. Her body arched and writhed, wrigging at the attention Keemari payed to it. For a botanist, he certainly understood the study of anatomy...more specifically, her anatomy...

Mille Greensbaron

Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:38 pm
Profile YIM

I work her for a bit longer my fingers sliding in and out of her, teasing her slowly making it so that with the force I put behind it the room was full of squishing sounds that seemed to announce to the world just how ready she was and how much she wanted it. My lips continue to suck on her delicate flesh, planting kisses upon her breasts and neck occasionly as I play wiht her. At time I thought she would bite her finger off with what I was doing to her.

I then pull my fingers out of her snatch and lick them clean. "You have a delightful taste and you should remove this from your mouth, you'll bite it off when I do this." I tell her as I reach up and remove her finger as I then spread her legs as I then pick her up so she's hanging in my arms as I then line myself up. I then slam myself straight up into her instantly hitting her cevix with my thrust threatening to break right through it as I then pull her all the way off quickly and simply dropping her back down onto it before catching her by her sweet ass as she seemed to float on my cock.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:41 pm

A loud moan escaped her lips, followed by a whimper as Keemari removed his fingers from her. He took her finger out of her mouth, and she tried to speak. "Please...please don't stop! Nnnnhhh, I need more..." She felt herself lifted and wondered what he was up to...then her eyes went wide as he suddenly plunged into her depths, slamming himself inside of her. "AHH! YESSSS!!!" She writhed and squirmed on his shaft as he pushed it into her again and again, thrusting back against him with her hips. "It's..it's so good....ahhnn!!!"

Mille was lost utterly in the swirling haze now, focused only on one thing: getting off. She wanted it. Badly. She rode Keemari in a frenzy, giving soft moans and loud cries each time he tossed her up and down his shaft, her body arching each time he impaled her. She wrapped her legs around him, squeezing him as he continued to shaft into her, making meaningless noises of pleasure at every touch, every thrust. She felt an electric wave spreading and rising inside her. "Oh...oh, oh oh OH! I...I'm...I'm going...to cum...Ahhh!!!" She was very close now...just a little more of this, and she'd lose control...

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:46 am
Profile YIM

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:08 pm
Profile YIM

I then stopped, suddenly and rudely you could say as the girl was on the edge of the waterfall, ready to take the dive as I held her firmly so she couldn't move to get herself off. "So tell me Mille, tell me how bad you want it." I tell her wanting to hear this sweet girl talk about this and what her sweet mouth could possible spew out.

Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:09 pm

Mille panted eagerly, her moans growing louder and louder as Keemari's cock pushed into her cunt again and again, slipping deep inside her with each thrust. She was so close...just a little more...and suddenly, it all stopped. "W...what...Nn.." She gripped around him, her hips shifting restlessly over him, trying to get him started on her again before she realized he was speaking to her.

In reply, she leaned in, kissing him solidly, pressing her lips hard against his, slipping her tongue into his mouth to play with his, the firm mounds of her breasts pressed hard against his chest as she did so, peaks rubbing against him with each of her breaths. She broke the kiss with a small whimpering noise. "Please...I need it...I need it so bad...take me...fuck me! I want to feel you moving inside me....make me cum!" She felt her cheeks heat at her own words, not quite accustomed to this much naughtiness coming from her own lips...but at the same time, saying the words turned her on even more, speaking out like that...

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

I could see her sudden frustation refocus into something else as she suddenly threw herself forward into me, for once a girl stealing a kiss from me as her firm breasts press tightly up against my body as she slips her toungue into my mouth as she takes the inititive. I was suprised and loved the feeling of her agrevisvness an attractive quality to go with this attractive girl.

I then listen to her talk, such dirty words coming out of her mouth, yet with a hint of peotry in them. Oh yes, quite nice as I reward her with what she asks and start to bounce her up and down on my cock again, harder and faster, as I would let her cum with me as I got ready to shot my load into her, tight cunt having taken me to the edge.

Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:24 pm

"YES! Oh God yes!" She cried as he began to move her up and down his manhood again, taking her deep once more. She bucked on his shaft, grinding her pussy up and down its length eagerly as he fed its inches into her again and again. She began to shiver and then to quake, letting out a long cry of joy as her orgasm finally came crashing down upon her, sweeping her up, setting her nerves afire with bliss. Her sex clenched and clamped against him, squeezing his girth within her, trying desperately to milk it for what she knew must be coming soon. Her slender form arched in his hands, her legs gripping him tightly as he continued to fuck her, just as she'd begged.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:23 pm
Profile YIM

I did soon cum, joining her in the height of this as her pussy tries to milk me for all I was worth. However there was no way a human could get it all in one shot as I fill her up with a great deal. I only give her a moments rest before turning her onto her side and spreading her legs apart letting some of our cum flow out as I start to go again. "You told me to take you, fuck you and I'll do so over and over again until we both tire out." I tell her.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:31 pm

Mille gave a soft giggle as she felt him spray into her, massive spurts of hot seed within her sex. She gave rise to a soft coo of pleasure as he laid her down and drew out of her, his cum sliding from her sex as he spread her legs wide again, making a bit of a puddle and causing her to blush. She gasped as he began to move inside her again, her body still sensitive from her orgasm. A soft cry escaped her lips as she began to rock her hips over his cock once more, holding on to him for dear life. "Ahhnn..Ke...Keemari...it's...it's so...so goood!" She managed between sharp cries as he took her again, plunging once more into her.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:27 am
Profile YIM

(Ha, ha, ha just relized I haven't shown my true form yet.)

"Well in that case since your enjoying yourself so much I should stop diverting energy to this form to give you my full attention." I tell her as I then drop my human form and my true wofl appearence is shown as I hold onto her legs tight, working my way in and out of her tight pussy, still quivering from her previous orgasm.

I smirk at her as I savour every last inch of her pussy. Slowly branches formed around her keeping her in place as well as grasping her breasts, squeezing them tight and groping her and even aiding in the process as she's pulled onto my cock even more.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:41 am

"Ahhnn..wha...Keemari?!" Mille said, wondering what was happening, her mind struggling to comprehend through the toxins he'd slipped into her system earlier. Her sex continued to grip around his shaft, even as it changed a bit within her. The hands holding her legs changed, became clawed like a wolf's, and his face took on a lupine shade as well. "What...what's going on...NNhhh!" She whimpered softly as he continued his assault. Branches suddenly gripped her, making her unable to move and squeezing at her breasts, causing her to accidentally arch into them as they gripped at the tender mounds. "What is...what are you?!" She said, trying desperately to get free of the influence of the aphrodesiac in her flesh. Yet again, here she was in the grasp of a creature who wasn't human, taking her again...and yet had it been against her will? She didn't know...she tried to focus, tried to stop her hips from grinding down aganist him with each of his thrusts...tried and couldn't. Every time he rammed back into her, her breasts jiggled a bit, even gripped as they were by his restraining branches. She continued to make the sounds of her arrousal, unable to stop, even as tears began to gather in the corners of her eyes.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:17 pm
Profile YIM

"My dear Mille, I'm simply showing you my true form don't worry I'm not like the others." Which was true, I did things in my own way, but that didn't mean I would just stop because she told me too. Ha, ha, ha. I continue to meet her thrust as her hips were on autopilot it seemed even as she teared up a bit. I found showing concern always throw them for a loop. "Oh am I going to rough on you. Does it hurt?" I ask her as I slow it down, grinding my cock into her every couple thrust savoring her creamy smooth and soft flesh as the branches played with her breasts.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:25 pm

"Nnh..not like...the others?" She asked, and yet here he was raping her. Yet on retrospect...she had had the opportunity to leave...why hadn't she? Because he hadn't been inhuman then, she supposed...she gave a soft cry at his cock grinding into her a little more slowly, a little more sensuously. It was torture. Delicious, lovely torture, and she didn't want any part of it....or maybe she wanted it too badly, and that was the problem? She didn't know...all she knew was how she ground back against him, responding to his softened thrusts, the way she arched up into the embrace of the branches on her breasts.

She moaned again, her eyes closing softly as Keemari continued to take her, his voice somehow seeming to taunt her as he asked if he was taking her too roughly. "N...no..." She said, blushing as she answered the lewd question. She couldn't help it...she was still so turned on, and he wasn't hurting her, anyway...the answer had just slipped from her lips.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:22 pm
Profile YIM

"Ha, ha, then do you want harder, rougher?" I ask her as I continue my slow sensually thrust, grinding into her body, hitting her senstive spots with expert precision, teasing her insides as I wait for her answer. This girl was far too weak to the pleasure that sex could bring her, which might be a blessing and a curse. Hard to say really as the branches ease up as we now seem to be teasing her, helping her up to her next orgasm in a very slow and delebrate way.

Thu Sep 20, 2007 12:05 am
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next