View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Bedroom surprise (Ariana)~ 

((alright this will be here for you when you get back.))
I caught the shirt and nodded to her with a sigh. I reached down and took off the bit of skirt I had left and slipped the shirt on. I left the damaged panties on I had kicked the skirt over to the other side of the room and waked into her view; bending at the waist to grab the skirt; when i bent however; something I hadn't expected to happen happened; the damaged cloth covering my womanly area snapped giving her quite a show of my rather perfectly formed slit; it appeared like a virgin's would though I was far from one; being a creature who could do almost anything I felt a lot better with virginity in my physical form. for once though I wasn't shy the blush was real as i quickly fell to the floor and gathered the skirt.

"I'm so sorry!!! I didn't mean to... i had no idea the fabric would give way..."
Of course I was only being nice until she made a final wish... I slipped the shreds of material off my hips and my feet and placed them next to me before standing again; the shirt though long on riko was barely reaching lower than the school skirt showing my bare back if i moved the right way.

"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:15 am

Riko gaped at the sight before her for a moment before hastily turning her head away, blushing. ..okay, now it was just weird.... she'd never expected to have seen that..

Her pulse was racing and she was having trouble trying to conceal her obvious affection. And the second Ariana's slit had been revealed to her, Riko's own womanly muscles had contracted and trickled out a little drop of excitement. She was shocked at herself and felt dirty and bad.. but that little part of herself down there urged and begged for attention. Her body wished, but her mind resisted. Her body wanted more, but her mind told her it was wrong.

She sat awkwardly there, hopelessly endeavoring to control herself, but it was near impossible to cease the excitement down in her panties.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:29 am

"I... ummm... have no panties to sleep in now... mmm, do you still want to share the same bed?"

I myself couldn't help but continue to blush my first real blush in eight thousand years I cocked my head to the side with a slight downward glare on my fast, a breeze from the window showing my pubic hair; witch matched the unique pattern or my eyes and the hair on my head... I didn't notice anything but the cold air on my naked physical form, for the first time since i had been wish to 'go fuck myself in the arctic'. I shivered slightly before crawling onto the bed on all fours stretching the shirt just enough over my back to hide what her body oh so desperately wished to glimpse at.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:00 pm

"..um.. I don't mind. Well, there's nowhere else really to sleep.."

She glanced at Ariana before reaching forward to pull back the covers. Almost as if on purpose, she let her nightie ride up as she stretched with a yawn, showing the woman her panties.

"I wonder if this situation is making her feel so funny too.. I wonder if.. if she has dirty thoughts running through her head too..?"

She clambered into the bed - it was only a single bed, meaning they would not be able to stop making contact with each other at at least one point..

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 pm

I glanced at Riko's panties with a slight nervous blush as I joined her in the bed with a sigh.

"Hey u...uhmm... do you think... I'm ugly?"

I asked already knowing the answer, I was just trying to fish for things I could use when i finally got to playing with her; when I finally eroded the barrier that held me from just striking. I truly wanted to enjoy her innocent ones were a rarity in life whether virgin or not even in an unending one.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:33 pm

Riko lay on her back as the woman settled down beside her, her skin prickling with goosebumps as their arms and legs pressed together.

Upon hearing her question, the girl turned her head to face the other. "No.. I.. I think you are very beautiful.. why do you ask?"

Their faces were mere inches apart, Riko swore she could almost feel the other's breath on her own face. The thought sent a little thrill through her body, pressing against the thin barrier of cloth between them.

Riko smiled at Ariana reassuringly.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 7:14 pm

with a slightly sigh I looked the the ceiling. I decided then I'd be nice about this with her or nice as I could be... though I had no experience being nice. I was actually feeling rather bad about lying now... I couldn't do it for this last wish.

"If I told you I wasn't human would you believe me? and further more what would you think of it?"

I asked ignoring her mind for the time as I began to tell the truth in a non-direct fashion as to not panic the girl too much.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:55 pm

"Ehh?" Riko said, confused, turning onto her side, face on with Ariana, curiosity getting the better of her. "What do you mean? I didn't see anything.. ahem.. other than.. well, a woman.." She grinned sheepishly. "You've got what I've got. How can you be anything other than human? Was there something I missed?"

She decided to push it a little further, confused and excited at this new revelation and asked, "Do you want me to.. -uh- ..double check?"

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled in spite of herself, the idea making her a little more wet in her panties - thank God the other woman wasn't aware of this. Any more though and she may be able to smell the sweetness.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:09 pm

" alright I'll show you what's different."
I stood from the bed and snapped my fingers and her shirt vanished from my form revealing new clothing; though not much; a duplicate of her night gown in a black and blue in a fire pattern. I smiles slightly taking a spin around looking at my feet smiling as the panties showed to Riko.

"I'm pretty sure If I was a human I wouldn't be able to do that... or do you know girls who can magically change their clothes without moving?"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:29 pm

"Oh my gosh, wow!!" the girl exclaimed, eyes lighting up. She leapt out of her bed to get a closer look. She reached out to touch the fabric of the skirt of Ariana's newly transformed nightdress.

"That's incredible!! I wish I could do that! Would you be able to magically transform my clothes too? Oh, please try!!"

Riko was practically hopping from one foot to the other in sheer excitement. This was the most amazing thing she'd ever set eyes on!!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:34 pm

It hadn't been a wish or desire just a question; I nodded and snapped my fingers; the first time i'd mess up in seven thousand years occurred. The edge of her nightdress ignited in a cool flame and it slowly disintegrated to ash then the waistband of her panties did the same until Riko was completely nude in front of me. I shook my eyes slightly wide. I snapped my fingers again and the was dressed again in a different set of clothes I sighed slightly.

"sorry... my mind had to be elsewhere!? I really didn't mean for that to happen, I replaced the nightgown and panties set; it'as in your drawer!"

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:41 pm

Riko waited as Ariana nodded to her. She shut her eyes and heard a click of fingers. For a second, her body flooded with an ethereal warmth and then a sudden, mortal cold. She opened her eyes and gasped at the sight of her own naked body. Before she could cover herself, a different, white nightdress appeared on her. She had no panties left on now though.

Riko didn't know how to react. She just stared at Ariana, a blank look on her face. Her mind was racing... how? why?? She was so awash in questions that she was oblivious to the tiny bead of wetness tracing a path down the inside of her thigh.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:48 pm

I looked at the trickle on her leg and shook my head in a panic. a somewhat etheral form appeared of a beautiful man his body perfectly sculpted, except for the fact instead of legs he had a ghostly tail.
'Finally getting my revenge for you pinning the sinking of Atlantis on me! You're getting what you deserve for once Ariana! enjoy!"

He vanished with a flex of his bicep. I glared at riko sighign snapping my fighers giving her a beautiful frilly pair of white panties... white panties so sheer they may as well not have been there though they did cover most of her slit from view.

"So sorry... I didn't mean to; that damn Adonis... ever since I accidentally sunk a utopia and blame him for it eight thousand years ago; he's been trying to find the right time to get someone to wish my magic would screw up for a day..."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:00 pm

"What the~" It was too much to take in at once, even as the pair of panties suddenly appeared on her. The brief image of the man.. the most incredible looking man she'd ever seen...

"Sunk a... revenge.. wishes..." her mouth then continued to gape soundlessly.

She held her waist with her arms, covering herself. But she couldn't cover the look of awe she was giving Ariana. She never would have imagined this situation... a girl hanging onto her window.. using magic.. changing (and removing) clothes... a vision of a man confronting her with some old grudge...

(Hmmm.. how can we get this moving along quicker?)

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:07 pm

"I'm an ifrit and I owe you one more wish dear; you wished to see more of my naked body; and I dropped the shelf... sorry it harmed you; then you wished for me to sleep in your bed with you..."

I told here leaving out what I planned to do after the final wish as not to frighten Riko now; when I was so close.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:27 pm
Reply to topic   [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next