View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 10:39 pm

Reply to topic  [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Massage it gently... (Sintor~) 

Post Massage it gently... (Sintor~)
Riko, in a desperate attempt to keep fit had decided to spent her sunday jogging round the grounds of the high school. She was clad in very short shorts that hugged her bottom, leaving very little room for imagination and a short tank top that was just short enough to reveal the tender skin above her waistband.

She ran, already tired after her first twenty minutes, breasts bouncing rhythmically with each step and breaths short and irregular.

When she was just deciding to stop, her foot caught a root in the ground and sent her flying head over heels to the ground. She cried out as she felt her ankle bend awkwardly.

Lying there, panting, she tried to move her foot, but it sent a shoot of pain through her entire body. Oh great, it was sprained. She noticed a small graze and cut on the inside of her thigh too, a droplet of blood quivering, ready to trickle down.

She flopped her head back onto the ground and gave a pathetic little sob. How was she supposed to get back like this??

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:18 pm

Sintor had been up and about the forest wondering which new girl or old girl would come in and let him play with them. He was rewarded by a strange girl with two different colored eyes.

'Interesting' He though as he followed her easily out of sight. He was in his original human disguise so even if she did see him she wouldnt really notice or care. He watched her breasts bounce with every step and smiled to himself.

He followed her for the 20 minutes and was surprised at the good luck bestowed on him as the girl snags her foot and falls. He could tell she had sprained it and that she had a slight cut on her thigh from the fall.

He made it seem as if he was just walking along and suddenly spotted her as then she sees him abover her staring at her. Are you alright? He asks. He has purple eyes which glowed with concern, was where a white samurai like thing, and had waist long pure white hair.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:00 pm

Riko looked up at the almost ethereal looking man.

"I think I sprained my ankle when I fell.." she sobbed, wiping her tearful eyes. "It really hurts.. I don't know how I can get back like this.. please... can you help me?"

Her eyes looked up at him, pleading. Her body lay limply on the ground, vulnerable and open.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:10 pm

If sintor hadn't planned on being nice to this new student, he would have started to use his powers to take advantage of her. But instead he bent down and placed his hands gently on her sprained ankle. His touch was gentle and reassuring as he went through a certain massage routine which helped ease the pain, while also hiding the rest after a while from the jolts of delight she would feel. Is this helping? He asks as he keeps massaging her ankle.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:02 am

She closed her eyes and flinched as a pang of pain struck through her every now and then, but the massaging was certainly helping a little. She rested her head back on the ground.

"Yes," she breathed, choking back another sob. She put her hand to her mouth to cover it in order to prevent any yelps of pain from sounding.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:37 am

Relax He said massaging with both hands on her one ankle. He was an expert so his gentle carasses where having almost maximum effect in taking the pain away though she would feel slight pangs every now and then untill he finished. He though of using some of his powers but he would only do that if he could heal it with a expert massage.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:04 am

Riko let out a little sigh as she felt the pain fading from her poor ankle, she had stopped crying now. She kept her eyes closed and her head back, exposing her delicate neck and collarbone as she remarked, "Wow, you're so good at this.. it's like magic.."

Her short sobbing intakes of air gradually turned to a deep, relaxed breathing as the oh so gentle fingers danced over her foot, sending a wash of pleasure and warmth through her body.

The only thing that hurt now was the cut on her inner thigh, the trail from the blood droplet strikingly red against her pastel skin.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:59 pm

Just to be sure he kept massaging for a while then seemed to just have spotted the cut. If you want, i can help you with that to He says indicating the cut.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:32 pm

She was too relaxed to lift her head to look at him, so she merely gave an "Mm.." as if to say "go on".

She put her hands behind her head, almost feeling sleepy now, unaware of the completely open position she was in. Her legs were apart and from Sintor's view, if he looked up her body, he was presented with the view of the tight lycra shorts - the only thing seperating him from her little pussy.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:39 pm

sintor heard and slowly made his way up to where the cut is, massaging her leg the entire time, sending delicouse messages to her pussy and rest of her body. He did stare at her shorts covered pussy wondering if he got closer if he'd see any indication if she was wearing panties or not. As he reached her cut he wiped the blood away with a cloth he got from his pocket and then gently placed a strange white strip onto it. The moment it touchs it seems to liquiphie and cover the cut, and changes the pain to pleasure as he starts massaging around the cut to make sure any traces of pain were gone. He waited to do an 'accidental' touch of her pussy through her shorts for now.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:12 pm

Riko's body felt amazing. This guy must have some incredible healing powers. It was as if the pain in her legs was being converted directly into pleasure. And that pleasure didn't stop just at her legs, it traced up between them, stimulating even her pussy and clit. The pleasure flowed up through to her breasts too, the sensitivity of her nipples increasing and she breathed softly out of her nose.

Surely it shouldn't feel this good... she wondered if her healer was aware of the effect he was having on her. The way he had lulled her into a sort of half-sleep. How he had induced the beginning traces of sweetness through her nether lips..

She couldn't hold back the quiet moan that breathed through her mouth.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:24 pm

Sintor knew a womens body probably better then a women knew there own. So he knew what he was doing and the sleepyness type state was a kind of conciquence but otherwise it was all pleasure. Before he stopped he 'accidently' brushed her pussy through the tight shorts and then takes his hands away. Is there anywhere else that hurts?......or do you want me to help relax those over worked muscles? He asked innocently staying near her.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:49 pm

Riko shuddered as the hand lightly brushed between her legs. It can't have been on purpose though, it was so brief. Nonetheless, it sent a tickly feel through her pussy, and she could feel it begging for that touch again.

"U-Umm.." she said, sitting up, legs still open, as she leant back on her arms. "Well, I wouldn't mind.. I mean, .. if you'd like to.." She gave a shy smile to the man. He'd already shown her so much kindness.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:34 pm

He saw her shudder and that she kept the same open legged pose and smiles. then tell me where He says smiling noting her kind of indecision. He was willing to let het tell him where to massage before he decided to massage where HE wanted.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:13 pm

"Ahhh... my.. " she wanted to say "pussy". But stopped herself just in the nick of time - she didn't want to seem like a whore. "..everywhere..." she managed to say in a breathy voice, eyes closed but still facing him, a look of serenity and happiness in her relaxed face.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Reply to topic   [ 83 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next