View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 11:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Captive? (For Vespira) 

Post Re: Captive? (For Vespira)
Vidalia whimpers when the woman pulls away from her, leaving her aching and untouched. She looks at the clock and gasps, hurriedly putting the mask back on and cleaning up. Befite she leaves she nsjes a small adjustment, refucjbg the flow so Vespira wont spend so long recoveting.

Of course she spends another frustrated night in her bunk, her fingers sliding into and over her soaking wet sex in am attempt to reach that orgasm. She moans about being a whore. A true whore. She focuses on memories of her time on the club and whole they help, they just aren't enough.

She removed the mask the next day, offering the food and water to her captive before taking her seat again. "Another hour." She smiles a little and then gestures around. "You're lucky we don't have surveillance in here. The ship is too small for it." Already she is staring into those eyes, obeying the part of her that wants to give up control again.

ADD Agent Vidalia. How in the world does she walk in those boots?

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:48 pm

Being unconscious twenty-three hours a day left Vespira stretching her powerful muscles slowly. She was getting only a meal a day which was at least better than nothing. The Gorgonian's lovely form stretched, swaying gently in the light. With her arms bound, the alien woman could only sway and twist in place, but it did not stop her from working those shapely hips. Glimmers of prismatic light flashed into Vidalia's eyes, entrancing her and arousing her body the more she watched this erotic little show.

Once done stretching, the Gorgonian sat down on her coils once more. She ate the food quietly. No questions were asked this time. With the need to stretch those unused muscles and eat, a chunk of that hour was already lost.

Vidalia was vocal about there being no cameras in this cell. Of course if there were, this would have fallen apart after the first visit. But, Vespira simply closed her eyes and rested on her coils. Vidalia was not even getting those wonderful eyes to look into. How would Vidalia act when forced to act first, the Gorgonian wondered.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 10:59 pm

She sits there for a time, biting her lower lip and checking the clock. Finally she draws in a deep breath and lifts a habd, tugging her suit open to bare some of her cleavage. "Two hours." She says. "Noone is keeping track of me and I came early today." She whispers softly. "Two hours if...if you'll look at me like you did yesterday. You have that long to...to command me, but I cannot let you go."

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:04 pm

Vespira's little show had heated the woman up a bit it seemed. Already, the poor agent was unsealing her suit. The cool air flowed in, soaking over those glistening breasts. But that only brought more attention to those painfully erect nipples and throbbing orbs. "You mention there is no one watching uss and now you are telling me to command you?" Vespira hissed, if her arms were not bound she would be crossing them right now. "Why? You already claimed that I am not your Mistresss... You already ssay you are not a whore... What is it you want?"

She already knew what this agent wanted. But did the agent know yet? In any case, the Gorgonian will keep teasing the poor woman. That carrot she so desperately wanted would be kept just out of reach until Vespira received the answers she wanted to hear.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:20 pm

"I want to cum." She moans. "That's what I want. I'll be a whore if it means I can cum. Please?" She shivers at even admitting that much out loud. "Do you want me to act like a whore right now?" She tugs her suit down a little more, not quite exposing her breasts but coming so close as to make no difference. Her hands lift, cupping and teasing her flesh through the suit. She abuses her nipples, flicking her fingers against them roughly. "I'm just giving you the chance to...to do whatever it is you'd did yesterday that made me so hot. I'm surprised the whole ship didn't hear me last night."

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:27 pm

"Act like a whore?" Vespira replied, opening her eyes to gaze at the desperate woman, "No, you ARE a whore. You want to cum sso badly. But, it will never come to you again. You know why? You turned away from the very thing that brought you blisss. Only a Misstresss or a Master can allow you to cum. You have neither. How does it feel giving up the one most pleasurable experiencess you could have, hm?"

"Now... Tell me who you are, what you are, and who you sserve?" The Gorgonian's words pierced into Vidalia's mind, demanding obedience from the horny agent.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:49 pm

The agent flinches at that accusation. She finds herself staring into those alien eyes, breathing heavily and trying to shake her head, to deny what she's hearing. "I...I...I'm Vidalia." She bites down on her lower lip for a moment before continuing. "I'm a whore. A dirty, eager, needy whore who wants a big, fat cock to serve." She's almost panting by the time she says that, her hands grasping at her thighs, else she's sure she'd be masturbating already. "I...I serve..." She swallows hard, staring with wide eyes, unable to look away. "I serve...cocks...any cock strong enough..." She licks her lips. "You've got the only cock here..."

Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:12 am

"Mm... That is a sstart, whore." The Gorgonian sat up, stretching a bit as she gazed at the enthralled agent. She tugged at the shackles keeping her bound to the wall. "Remove my bonds," she ordered. Chances were that the agent did not have the key. But, it was worth demanding it just to find out. "Sso be it... Ngh..." Vespira's body tensed as slowly, her flaccid scaled penis slid out from its sheath. "Let uss ssee if you are as good as you think you are. Use only your lips and breastss. Do not keep me waiting. You have work to do if you hope to get me up after pumping me full of that drug of yours..."

Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:30 am

Vidalia shakes her head. "I didn't bring the keys with me." She says, staring with big eyes at the alien before her. Her gaze immediately drops to that thick length, even if it isn't hard yet. She stares at it, tongue flicking over her lips for a moment. Without a word she kneeks, her hands lifting to shrug her suit down and bare her own breasts.

She leans in, her lips brushing along that length for a moment, giving it gentle kisses with full, cock sucking lips. She glances up at Vespira then arches her back and brings her breasts up to that cock. She wiggkes, brushing get soft flesh and aching nipples against the length, all without using her hands.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:25 pm

"Do not take off your ssuit," Vespira ordered, "Jusst open it enough to free them." It was annoying having her arms bound. She had to rely on her own voice and Vidalia's ability to follow directions. The Gorgonian already had plans of what she will do to this horny little bitch. For Vidalia, her torment has only just begun.

The agent had her first taste of Vespira's cock. The Gorgonian was thankfully cleaned by a group of agents while she was unconscious. A medic checked her vitals as well. Every precaution was taken to ensure the prisoner remained heathly during transport even if most of the women on board wanted this vile monster to die. But out of all of them, only Vidalia had the wondrous blessing of worshipping this thick scaled trunk.

Eye contact was broken while the woman kissed and sucked lightly along the rough shaft. The agent felt every scale graze her full lips. She felt the hot blood pulsing within it. Vidalia's breasts were slowly wrapped around the length as best as she could. As the shaft swelled and hardened, it proved to be a tighter and tighter fit within the agent's cleavage. She could not touch the shaft with her hands but she could still touch her breasts and manipulate them to better stimulate the Gorgonian. Through countless patrons, Vidalia had a wide repetoire of sexual techniques at her disposal.

"Mm... If your fellow agentss could ssee you now..." Vespira hissed as she watched Vidalia work on getting that precious cock hard and ready.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:32 pm

Vidalia nods, leaving her suit mostly on as she kneels there before the Gorgonian. Her hands cup her tits, squeezing them around that fat shaft as she had done so many times before with so many other cocks. She works her chest up and down that length, groaning gently and tipping her head so she can drool and spit on that shaft to help it slide. Clearly it had been a mistake to put her undercover fir so long. Vespira hadn't broken her, but hundreds of clients had done the job for her. That fat shaft isn't doing anything to sate her desires either, not like this. She's only getting hotter and wetter, looking up at Vespira with lust glazed eyes.

Soon she lowers her head back down, capturing the tip of that cock between her lips, suckling gently and beginning to Bob her head up and down that wonderful cock. Her hands keep mailing her tits too, tugging on the black rings that peirce her nipples and had been sick a delight to all those patrons.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:52 pm

The Gorgonian hissed with pleasure as the agent used her slutty form to please that ever growing shaft. It pulsed harder as it grew longer and more erect. The scales dragged like countless fingers stroking between the woman's breasts. The tip was hot between the agent's lips. The salty taste of precum welcomed Vidalia. It felt like it has been an eternity since she lasted tasted this wondrous seed. The smell, the taste, it all woke up Vidalia's sexual training like a switch in her head.

Vespira's hips began to buck, thrusting up through those breasts and into Vidalia's mouth. Her eyes noticed the black rings piercing those erect nipples. "You did not remove them..." she pointed out, "Those rings are badges repressenting your good work as a whore. You dirty... dirty... whore..."

Woozy from the constant drugging, Vespira felt lightheaded as blood began to fill her now engorged meat. It was fine though as she did not intend for this last much longer. Vidalia had spent much of her time rousing the sleeping giant and was now tasting that wonderful precum. But that was just a tease in the end as the poor agent would not taste any more than that. Vidalia felt the cock pulsing and trembling between her hot breasts as the thrusting grew faster and faster. The constant motion caused those scales to constantly scratch and drag between those aching orbs.

Vespira's body arched as she let forth a cry. Her hips suddenly drew back, causing the tip to leave Vidalia's lips and slide down between those mashed breasts. "Don't move!" she hissed sharply as molten hot seed erupted within the agent's tenderized cleavage. The agent's hands and breasts tried to hold it all in as globs of thick spunk filled the depths of cleavage. It was not long before the excess began to spurt out the top, splashing upon the woman's chest and collar. Vespira's hips drew back further, pumping the rest of her load up underneathe each breast and down the woman's belly until the last spurts released right into her navel.

The Gorgonian took slow breaths, her head feeling fuzzy after all that. The drug had really did a number on her with her system being saturated with so much of it. "S-sseeal up your ssuit..." she ordered, making the woman close up the attire, causing the hot spunk to squish between her body and the tight material. "Lick up your messs..." she commanded next, licking up what seed managed to touch the floor and clean the remaining that was on Vespira's shaft and tip. Again, only a small taste compared to the wealth of alien spunk that was now slurping within the agent's suit.

"Tell me..." Vespira hissed as she slumped against the wall, "If they sssucceed in taking me to their base... What will happen to thisss cock you sso dessire?" She did not care if Vidalia answered or not. It was merely a thought that would keep the poor woman up at night. Though there was still more time, Vespira did not look like she could continue. Hours of that drug in her system was taking its toll and limited the Gorgonian's physical activity. If Vidalia wanted more out of the alien criminal, she would have to come up something soon. The next rendezvous was still a distance away and then they would be on a capital ship before making the trip back to the station.

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:18 pm

Vidalia gives her nipple rings an extra hard tug at mention of them. This makes her moan and arch, her fingers tightening their grasp on her tits as they're fucked by the Gorgonian. She moans around that cock, feeling it thrust faster and faster, driving into her mouth until it's taken away! She knew it was coming though and let's out another moab as she feels it soaking her flesh with cum. The stuff paints her breath and stomach. Clinging to her skin and making her feel incredibly hot and dirty.

She seals her suit as ordered and then spends a few minutes cleaning up. She services that cock first, sucking the cum off of it before she wipes it from any of her own exposed flesh. Finally she leans down and laps it up from the floor, like a good whore would do. She looks up at Vespira and shivers at the question. "Lock it away forever..." She says before rising and fitting the mask on again. She turns down the flow once more and leaves.

The rest of her day is spent in a sexual haze. She showers of course, spending most of the time trying to get off...but without permission it seems she just can't do it. Even later that night is no better, the session just leaving her hot and sweaty and frustrated.

She returns the next day, am hour early, and removes the mask. This time, along with the food, she provides a small set of keys. "These will open one shackle, we have to put it on when I leave again."

Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:40 pm

Vespira blacked out once more. She was unaware of the adjustments being made to the mask. With little to no change before, Vidalia had resorted to reducing the flow even further. Now, the Gorgonian was getting far more fresh air than drugged. Her eyes would open after being unconscious for some time. The mask was still on and she could taste the drug but it was far more diluted now. It was still unpleasant as she drifted in a realm between conscious and unconscious. But it did allow the Gorgonian to make note of who else comes into this room. There was at least one medic who checks her vitals and two to three other agents that come to clean her large body.

She would keep her eyes closed during these visits and wait patiently for Vidalia to return. Her body was fighting the drug now, helping her recover. Soon, she should be able to adapt to this level of the drug and keep conscious and aware of her surroundings throughout the day. But, will it be fast enough to avoid further danger?

Vidalia arrived the same time as before. Vespira was feeling better or at least as good as one can feel while huffing down minute amounts of a drug that dulls the mind. She ate the offered food, unable to grab it herself due to her bindings. Vidalia revealed the keys for half of the Gorgonian's shackles. "And do they know you have thisss?" Vespira asked, "What do you hope I will do to you with one arm, hm?" Her eyes gazed deep into Vidalia's as she allowed the agent to come closer. "How did it feel having my presence with you, insside your ssuit, at all timess?"

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:33 pm

Vidalia shakes her head and reaches up, undoing Vespira's right arm. "They don't, but it won't be noticed. There are several keys. Pretty standard really." She takes a step back, biting her Lowe lip as she watches the Gorgonian. "I don't know what you'll do, but I'm sure you can come up with something." She smiles a little and lifts a hand to rest over her breasts. "It was very, very hot. I couldn't think straight until I took a shower that night." She lets out a low groan and squeezes her breast. "How do you feel?"

Fri Oct 09, 2015 8:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next