View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Discipline Is A Way Of Life (for Machi) 

Post Re: Discipline Is A Way Of Life (for Machi)
While there was no way to tell exactly what the poor teen was going through. Machi’s reactions where suffice none the less, and get gave Daphnee unrestricted rein upon the brown skinned woman's large breast. Machi twitched and moaned under the touches. Her mind was basically full of confusion and pleasure. She wanted to be angry and lash out but she was overridden with sexual need to strong to resist. Daphnee would actually taste milk, though it was more acing to Machi’s body reaching such a state of arousal that she was lactating slightly.

-------

One moment she was clothed next nude as if clothes had never been on her. She could feel the cold drops of rain fall on her heated body. She flushed and horny yet pissed off to all of hell. She couldn’t reach her weapon having had wrenched away earlier. Each drop of cold rain cold and heated her, rolling on her brown skin giving her a glowing appeal. As if she was some sort of goddess in heat.

“S-s-stop.” She whimpered as she felt the serpent rod at her wetness, in an instant she felt herself pressing down. Squealing in both disgust and pleasure as pushed open her flower accepting deep thrust that hit her womb. It would find her sheath sheath almost boiling hot, as well as, un-mistakenly soaping wet. Her hips bucked with the creatures thrust as he fucked her urgently.

“G-go.Uhhhhn. To---Heeee” She squealed as she was being fucked by the creature. She was barely able to speak.

Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:07 am

Lactating, just as her Pet Kanoe did. Daphnee didn't understand why this was the case … well she knew how it happened under normal circumstances but figured that chemistry had been altered to some degree or their basic biology was wired a little different. Some people could roll their tongues and others could not so there was nothing unusual about it.

It had only popped into her mind because it was rare that she bothered with students in such an intimate fashion and two of them possessed the same trait, not to mention that alien Ania could do something similar though she had to say that that was on a level altogether different.

The Prefect didn't know what was going on in Machi's head. Not that she was trying to guess though clearly she could see that arousal for itself. Fingers rubbed at her wet sex, up and down before eventually joining in, just another sensation for her mind to try to incorporate as two of her fingers pressed into her returning with urgency as she worked them in and out of those wet folds.

---

In her head her attacker found her just as wet while she tried to hurl insults at it the thing had ignored her as it fell inside her welcoming body. Even if she were resistant her body wasn't though it eagerly filled her deeply with each thrust it made.

With her weapon removed from the equation it had even released her arms to grasp at her breasts. Her mind trying to comprehend the aphrodisiac formed this creation while what was happening in the real world was processed differently or in other cases made no sense like a badly edited dream.

“Been there,” it chuckle above her as fingers played with her nipples, twisting each sharply in opposite directions as she felt the strong throb of that heated member inside her core though it refused to remain still as it surged forth, retreated then surged once more.

"Every time I close My eyes I see the monsters." - Dead Space: Aftermath

Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:54 am

Perhaps it was the heightened arousal that was causing, either way it was a nice little addition to the whole disciplinary action taking place. Machi body quivered and the brown skinned teen squealed and grunted as her mind bounced helpless between reality and dream. Completely unable to tell between the two. The rubbing of her bald sex only made things more intense as the woman struggle to resist orgasming to the creature but her body was burning with passion not her own as such her hips gleefully rubbed against Daphnee’s fingers soaking them with her nectar that was practically pouring out. Her sex pulsating twitching every which as she was fucked.

--------

‘Eekk. Ungh! Haaa!” The swords woman right squinted shut as her breast began to get fondled and her harden half inch long teats pinched and pulled. It felt good, a little to good to her chagrin, it was the drug but still she was liking it somewhere deep inside... Each thrust made her feel full as he took her deep. She wanted to snag her weapon but her body kept moving grinding her hips so the snake creatures massive cock hit her womb each time.

“Ughhhh!....God this thing was playing with her teats and her and fucking her deep at the same time, further driving her drug body insane. If it was possible she may have became wetter and her core hotter. Soon she was moving her hips faster as if she was in heat her mind melting away slowly as pleasure began to replace angry and bitterness.”Ahhhhh. hhhhhng. OHHHH...I-I-IM CUUUUUUUMING!!!” She screamed in both her mind and reality. Her hips stopped moving , as both her eyes squinted shut her mouth agape as she gave cute yet sultry cum face for both Daphnee and the snake creature.

Her chest heaved heavily her legs shook like jello showing just how powerful that orgasm had been. In reality as was common now she made a hot mess with her heavy piston squirts.”Ha..Haaa. Soooo.... Goooood.” She mumbled licking her lips a little showing signs that she was beginning to break.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 12:09 am

The responses of her body were very welcome. Why she was lactating was an issue that didn't really matter to her though that arousal was certainly evident. What was going on in that mind was beyond her and given that all this was likely to be incorporated by her mind in an interesting way.

Like a dream how one thing connected to another may not have made much sense or she may have forgotten how she got to one point from another though it mattered less to her now. In the beginning Daphnee tried to figure out what might be going on but there was no way she could tell with any certainty.

It was sexual, that's pretty much what she could work out. There were two drugs in effect now so she had a bit more to observe.

Her fingers stroked the inside of that wet passage, moving as based on her reactions. She could not figure out the pacing though save for whimpers of more or quicker movements of those hips to speed up.

“Oh, you're so wet,”
she cooed leaning in closer to Machi as a hand closed over her breast and her tongue swept out over her earlobe.

Those hips moved faster as did her fingers as they pressed forth. Hearing her statement, Daphnee grinned at the sight of that priceless expression. “Then cum ...” Her fingers slowing once saturated with that essence. Moving once, twice then peeling out of her ever so slowly.

She rounded her body rubbing wet fingers over an ass cheek while the other fondled a breast from around her restrained body both motions soft as if she stroked and patted her until she was a little more coherent.

---

The snake began to grind his hips against her as it filled her passage each time. That girth that moved within her throbbed against those wet walls as fingers still played with her breasts making a mess out of them as they began to lactate at the fondling of his touch. Both rough then gentle at times though like her clothes that had been there one moment and gone the next she was suddenly lactating.

That touch had been joined by his mouth coming down on her neck. His forked tongue sliding over it as the squelch of their joined bodies lifted up into the air.

“Then cum ...” Daphnee's words made it into this reality though it was the increase in the speed of those fingers inside her here it felt as if that cock was picking up the pace until her final moment where she would feel that molten liquid fire within her.

That cock stilled then moved once, twice, before it began to extract the long way out of her passage. With a final tug on her nipples the scenario would soon fade, her mind shortly after returning to the dungeon environment she was in.

Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:01 pm

There had been no need to give the command to cum, she was orgasming repeatedly. One after another sent her hips jolting, her snatching twitching and unleashing her womanly juices. She had squirted enough to fill several jugs of her own nectar. ‘Ughhhh.. ahhhhh goood sooo good.” She chanted repeatedly as came over and over in glorious fashion.

Either the drugs had warn off or she had orgasmed herself out of the dream state. As she came to reality her breaths where ragged and her body tingled all over. Her body glowed and her face flushed and her eyes full of lust. Her tongue danced in anticipation Her private region was filthy and the smell of sex filled her nostrils. She was confused and somewhat dazed. She had been illusionating? She remembered being in such a dungeon like place before being ravage by the snake like creature and something else. As she gained composer she remember it all in detail. She had been sent to the basement for disciplinary action. The perfect Daphnee had blew something into her face, then she and some creature toyed with her body.

She felt the warm hands pinching her magnificent hard peaks the pair stuck out like sore thumbs, to which they sore do to the perfects actions. She was hanging, chained to be exact when had she been placed in them? How long had she been there. More worryingly her mind begged the question if she would receive more. Then again she didn’t care that had been the best orgasm she had experienced, as far as she knew these where her first ones.

“W-what happened.” She stammered bathing in the after glow of her intense multiple orgasm.

Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:31 am

The command irrelevant as she could clearly see the effects of that release and prior ones running down her thighs and even fashioning a pool on the floor. Those stockings were ruined and her body attentive as if ready for more attention.

Of course she was, the aphrodisiac lasted for a bit she knew from experience though the delusions might not depending on how well she got her with the powder. Holding her breath and not inhaling as much of it could have accounted for it ending as it did.

Daphnee wasn't entirely certain that she wasn't still effected though she seemed to be coming around.

“Oh, you are still in the basement. Really, you should have listened Miss Takashi. In the end it has done little save for delay the inevitable for a bit. On the plus side I get to see how the two drugs combine.”

It was an honest appraisal of what transpired as she brought away that contact. When she stepped in front of her she had a few things, one, nipple clamps that she applied to those stiff nipples. The other an egg shaped vibrator attached to a cord.

She turned it on and deliberately rolled the device against her clit. It was set to the lowest setting though she watched the reaction and grinned. “I could just leave this inside you, let you stew for a bit. How would you like that Miss Takashi? Not that I need your permission or am even asking it. I merely wish to discern how you think about it.”

Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:11 am

“You...”Machi grunted she was still feeling the drug coursing through her veins, making her horny. She was out of the dream state but she was disoriented to say the least. Her right was left and her left was right. Heck she technically seeing two of the purple haired perfect.

“Why...” She begins shaking trying to move only to realize she was hanging and in chains. The very one she was adamant about not getting into. ”You drugged me.”Machi said trying to muster up anger only to find her self sapped of energy thanks to her orgasms. Though it turned her on knowing she was nothing more than a play thing, however admitting to that was never going to happen. At least not without prying at the moment.

She grunted as those clamps where placed on her stiff nipples. Machi said nothing at the egg shaped vibrator. There wasn’t anything to say considering that she had been placed in these already she couldn’t do anything.

Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:58 am

She had a bad case of double vision still seeing the second Prefect, both of which smiled at her, She spoke as the clamps were applied and the vibrator run against her very aroused form, Daphnee, the real Daphnee answered her as the double simply smiled at her and ran a hand against her flank.

“That I did, Miss Takashi but you left me little choice in that matter. In a straight up fight I doubt that I would stand a chance.”

She had read her file after all and had made a note of some of her past and current hobbies.

While she explained the double seized a breast and though it was not real that touch felt real. Daphnee wandered back to the darkness, that vibrator that had rubbed over her clit disappeared for the time being.

“But I haven't heard a real complaint about it.” She soon returned with another toy that NICE had developed. She had not tested this one herself and at first it appeared to be a normal vibrator though she had a closer look as she brought the dildo shaped object forth. There had been several buttons on the bottom. Open/close, vibrate, adjust, insert … she noted a few of these before smoothing the tip against her ass cheek and hitting the button for vibrate. It hummed to life at a low setting, hitting the button again turned it to medium and she surmised that doing so again would turn it to high then off with a repetition of the cycle afterward.

“Or should I stay and just play with you a bit more? Decisions, decisions.”

While the double still caressed her she was standing behind her reaching around her with a hand that caressed her chest with a flowing touch that stroked her up and down as she began to maneuver that toy in similar fashion against her ass cheek.

“What do you think?”

Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:31 pm

Double vision was putting it lightly. Machi was perceiving two Daphnee’s both of them sadistic as hell while they sexually abused the poor swords woman helpless appetizing body. The perfect taunted her saying she had “Little choice” Bullshit if she wasn’t so horny; she would be giving the girl a third degree. Then again the perfect was familiar with her capabilities, so there had been a degree over overestimation on the red heads part.

“agggh!” The swords woman's lips parted as she released a heated sigh when the purple haired teen seized a handful of her ample breast. Machi’s brown skin tingle at being touched. Her nipples where so stiff yet under the clamps so much pleasure flowed through them, small droplets of milk seeped from them. The pain was was like being stabbed but she was getting used them, she even liking them thanks to the drug.

The brown skinned woman dangled helpless her clit twitching with pleasure anticipation when the vibrator had been robbed of her. She was so wet she might as well had been a runny facet as she womanly essence spilled to the floor. She felt the trickles of honey run along her thick inner thighs like rivers that pooled like a massive lake at the tips of her toes. She was a hot mess and her body was exhausted but she had pushed herself past this point of exhaustion. For the first time she wondered just how long had she been under this spell. How-long had see been sexually abused now ? HHow many times did she climax? Squirting like a shameless slut in heat.

It felt like forever waiting for Daphnee to return if she was to return. It wouldn’t be a surprise to left to be someone else playing thing at the moment. In do time she did return this time with something else. “S-stay?” The blissful teen questioned, her chest heaving, her body sweaty, in the light the was a spectacle to be hold unto the perfect. A bliss ridden girl bathing lovingly in a after glow of shower orgasms. Did the perfect intend on leaving the toy inside of her?

She hardly noticed that the real Daphnee had moved behind her as her breast where still gently stroked causing her to calm a little as she waited for assailants next move. She felt something at her back door. She wasn’t into anal sex, really she wasn’t into sex unless it was the right person, but that had long since been spoiled. She clenched her gluts in an attempt to say she didn’t want it there though she was to tired to it properly. She was Daphnee’s complete mercy.

Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:47 am

Daphnee had been worried about her combat abilities at the start. Though violence against her would have made the situation worse some times people tended to not think things through. She was fortunate that that powder acted like Devil's Breath in many ways.

Devil's Breath she had learned was a real drug. She forgot the scientific name for the stuff but remembered the street name. It could be blown in the faces of people too and made them experience memory loss and made them highly susceptible to suggestion.

It had been designed with many similarities that the Prefect believed that it must have been used as a model. It didn't matter, it was her job to record the results though she wasn't testing it today things sort of moved to using it.

Ah, difficult students. She smiled from behind the student. The scent of sex filling the air, and by the looks of things she was enjoying the stuff.

The false Prefect even went down on her, spreading apart those puffy leaking lips and sucking against her before a tongue entered into her. The feel of the toy was there one moment, the next it was the tongue. Her mind was starting to close in on reality and the fake would fade completely before long.

Daphnee was unaware of the double though she recognized that Machi tensed up even after she told her to stay.

“Oh? You do not like that,”
she recognized the response seeing how she shared it though she had since gotten use to it after Therion and his shadow demons spent a great deal of time assaulting her back there. That had not been the first time she had been taken in such a manner but the time had been extensive.

The tips of her fingers swept up and down her ass. “Perhaps I should spare you there … you still need to be punished though but I'm thinking of other physical labor.”

She reached around to squeeze those large breasts. She loved fondling them, they contrasted her own in size and other than Kanoe and Ania she didn't get to play with any so large. “Would you like to know what that is or should I wait until you're in better condition?” The last she said more to herself knowing that she was likely to have to repeat herself otherwise, a tongue licking against her earlobe briefly as she considered that after pondering how much further she was going to torment the student or remedy her situation. She continued to debate that while her fingers danced over her flesh and the fake Prefect zoned in and out between her thighs, there one moment and gone the next.

Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:03 am

There had to been worries but like all the students, with great abilities or not, the Red haired sword-woman could be overwhelmed. Luckily for Daphnee that powder worked, sadly Machi was drunk off of her own orgasms. She was indeed enjoying the bliss, it was hard not thanks to the drug in veins. Still another part was enjoying the abuse happily. At least the perfect recognize Machi wasn’t too much into anal. She had never experienced it and didn’t like the idea of it.

She was agreeing to leave her rear alone, however she would still face labor intensive punishment. “what do want do with me..” She stated briskly trying to calm her horny body to no avail. She couldn’t tell the difference between t the two. one appeared then disappeared and she couldn’t tell where the other one was. Though she felt a tongue on her ear.

Thu Nov 19, 2015 3:09 am

In and out that image of the Prefect on her knees tending to her needs drifted into reality with that feel of that tongue. Daphnee may not have seen what Machi was though she knew that the drugs were still working. Or rather the combination of drugs.

She observed in more ways than one and picked up the fact that she didn't seem as responsive to anal. Good, a response, that told her that Miss Takashi was coherent enough to make out what was going on so the drugs must have been winding down some.

A hand brushed the side of that large breast as she retached her tongue from that earlobe enough to whisper into it. Her voice lowered.

“I wish for you to do nothing too extreme. Clean the campus swimming pool. Oh, you will have help of course those in need of minor discipline.”
From behind her she began unfastening those nipple clamps and dropping them to the ground. Her index fingers returned to roll gently over her nipples.

“But there is something else that you may offer, provide you have the time and willing to take on additional duties. Tell me Miss Takashi, are you at all interested?”

One hand departed her breast finding and circling that clit, she was so wet down there and unaware that her illusionary self was currently at work down there she had only added to that sensation.

Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:02 am

The drugs where indeed losing there affect but it was clear she was high off her own multiple orgasms as well. The red head wasn’t too keen on being this perfects sex toy but being in the position she was in there was little she could do. Her body tingled as those fingers brush against, sending tingle of bliss through her sensitive hyper sexed body. She was developing a slight headache as well. She listened to her punishment details.

The pool she could handle, in fact if the school was as strict as she know understood it to be, it made more since for such a punishment to be handed. After all the swimming pool was massive. It would take at least a good two days to clean properly. it was the second part that made her worry.

“You mean punish girls in the same you punished me?” She questioned as the perfect licked her ear lobe. It was sensual, and she kind of liked the gesture. She assumed not, this was after all extreme but she wasn’t making it clear, she wasn’t going to participate in such.. “Activities” without a fight. With a shaky voice she tried to sound stern, and hard. She failed but her words we’re well placed.” What else would you have me do? ugghh” She retorted harshly as she could. Before fingers began playing with swollen pearl. It was so sensitive and on top of it wall she was extremely wet. And her juices was still dripping from her churned up insides.

Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:23 am

Daphnee shook her head slightly. Her fingers noting just how sensitive she was as she jerked this way and that against her touch.

“Oh, no. We can't have the pool shut down for long,”
she knew that at least one of the guests hunted there. She herself had not been back there since, being boiled alive more or less ensured she wasn't going to deal with that all again. About the only thing she managed to take away from that was how a lobster felt. That was well before her Prefect days.

The pool would be drained though so if it did show back up that trick wouldn't factor into the equation.

“Just you and a few girls that need some light correction. First time minor offenses and such,”
she admitted drawing her touch off of that wet sensitive clit. Those wet digits swept over an arm slowly scaling up it towards her restraint.

“Though I could find some use in an enforcer so to speak. No enforcer is too strong a word … someone that might dissuade others from committing minor offenses by letting them know how bad an idea something is. Someone that just keeps there eyes and ears open otherwise and reports back. You wouldn't actually be doing anything other than perhaps offering others a different choice. If they listen or not is on them.

“In fact, you do not even have to get involved in such a way if you do not want to.”

Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:16 pm

Again Somehow felt this was dubious. It was fine giving out simple light discipline. Considering that Machi was hear hanging naked and thralls of bliss cleaning the pool should have been the first and foremost punishment. However the perfect kept up her lick? or Touch... It didn’t matter as the teen removed her touch and moved along her arms to her restraints. She contemplated attacking, but her legs felt like jello, and she realized she didn’t have the proper stamina to attack, even then she might get into more trouble.

“Very well, I will perform these duties... Top keep the from here, and nothing more.”Machi agreed she saw this as a chance to prevent this pervert and mothers from doing this.

Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next