View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
 Clash of the Minds. Fox or Wolf? (Erica) 

"It's not as easy as you thought is it, being able to pleasure me with your mouth while attending to yourself. After all you have to be carefully otherwise your natural reactions will cause me pain if you say bite into my cock. But your doing a very good job." I tell her as I grab one of her ears and start to carress it inbetween my fingers.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:38 am

I had release him from my mouth as he began to stroke my ears; I couldn't help but bite down on my lip now; however my hand began to work his shaft... oddly enough with a surprising bit of knowledge that could only come from having done it at least once before.

"I almost bit you... why'd you... why'd you do that..."
I moaned as i began to cause my fluids to again leak from within.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:46 am

"Becuase you enjoy it, you asked me to continue with you. It would be selfish of me to simply let you work on my cock while I do nothing. If your afarid of bitting it trying licking it." I offer her with a smirk as one of my hands wanders down and squeezes her exposed breasts.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:45 am

I continued to work him over with my hands while I thought about it; It felt so much more natural just to do it this way... I didn't feel like stopping and returning to the toothpaste like taste I had been experiencing up until now... though the fact my canker sores were gone was quite nice.

"Do I have to?"

I asked innocence showing though truth be told my hands were getting a much better response than my mouth had been.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:37 am

"Hmmm, well you are better at using your hands. I was merely teaching you the various forms it can take, then it's really up to you and your partnars personal preference as we go further into this. So please continue." I tell her as rub the vevlety feeling skin of her ears between my fingers giving them a light massague.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 11:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7