View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A Way Out ( For Alexandra) 

Post Re: A Way Out ( For Alexandra)
The woman intended to to hold against her. Knowing full well that the ship would need to refuel and thanks to the assault on the ship repair; in any case the woman struggled but ultimately found herself physically out matched. Ana gave the women's check a lick, the music grew steadier louder, and a little faster in certain parts. Speeding up those vibes stimulating her clit and womb. The longer it took for her to respond the louder the music grew making those vibrations dig deeper into her core and passage eventually stimulating the entire passage in a way she most likely never felt before.

Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:34 am

"Nngh... Ahhh... Mnngh!"

Alexandra struggled but the space pirate captain was simply too strong. She remained pinned to the floor beneath the other woman. The music rippled through her insides, echoing inside her womb. The pleasure spread outwards, piercing through all the woman's defenses. The music was growing louder and the tempo grew faster. Her clit began to throb with the beat as nectar began to drool through her now flushed and parted netherlips. "Ohhhnnnn... St-Stop..." she groaned, squirming beneath the other woman.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:53 am

“ Now, why would I do that.” Ana stated sultry liking the Russians woman's moans. Ana breast grew large and firm with arousal; eventually busting out of her top allowing the two busty women soft mounds to rub against each-other as the pinned agent squrimed. The toy was dreadfully effectively at pleasuring women, must would break in in a few moments of use, but Ana was hoping that wouldn’t be the case with this agent. She wanted to hammer in the point that she wasn’t to be trifled with. Chuckling she wanted to see the agents cum face, would it be cute or sexy? Would she squeal like a air headed teen getting her first car...

Ana wonder these thing as her sex began to secrete nectar of its own, moving her knee in position she began to gently but firmly press in, using it to the toy closer to her core, and rubbing Alexandra's sensitive g-spot. “I tell you what.” Ana said with a sinister yet aroused tone.”Cum for me and tell me where the next checkpoint is is with no A.D.D presence and I’ll stop.

Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:39 am

"Ohhhhnnn..." Alexandra's body arched as the device continued to pulse and sing inside her body. Her body was soon tuned to the song, her insides shuddering and melting around the thick toy. The agent's eyes fluttered and slowly began to roll back in her head. She could not feel anything but the music rippling through her body now. Her insides clinched tight as juices began to squirt out of her body. The orgasm sent molten heat searing through her very soul as her entire body twitched violently. The music kept going though, speeding up as a second orgasm soon followed the first then another and another. Once her defenses were down, the toy was stimulating the poor agent over the edge again and again as she screamed out her orgasms.

Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:28 pm

"Thats ye bitch, cum and break." She stated with a bit of laughter at the woman, as that hot body churned at her pussy was being torn apart. The toy would have no mercy on her as long as the music blasted changing tempos and speed she would be effectively tortured and forced over the edge. The Rouge captain watched her face as she came again buring the sight into her brain before standing up and just watching. She was in far too much bliss to even think about pulling it out now. After awhile Ana let the music settle, those vibes slowing down till they did nothing but tickle the woman, but it would keep her in check at least for the time being." NOW! About those wee little check points... Or yeh wanna paly wit de two alittle more?" Alexandra had choice cooperate our be forced to orgasm more, Ana banking on that the agents twitching cunt would demand her to rest a little before going at it again.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:36 am

"Ahhh... Ahhhh..."

Alexandra lay their twitching as juices pooled between her thighs. The music faded to a gentle tune to keep her senses awake. Her luscious breasts rose and fell with long shuddering gulps of air. The agent's inner walls continued to tremble around the shaft, squeezing it gently as the pirate captain demanded answers. "I... Ohhh... I... Don't know... Ohhhh..." the agent moaned. Was she telling the truth or was she still resisting? Alexandra shifted weakly on the floor, too exhausted to put up much of a fight.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 2:23 am

"You're trying to tell me that A.D.D ships out on patrol don't know the nearest check point."ana stated her voice not all happy, as took it as an insult to her intelligence."You really expect me to believe that." With that she turned the music back on just out of spite, hopefully the woman get the idea about what was going to happen if she kept resisting if she was. She doubted that the A.D.D had grown so inept that they failed or decided to not tell their pilots where they can dock for fuel safely.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:26 am

"Auuuggghhh!"

The music wracked through Alexandra's entire being. Her body shuddered as she began cumming again and again. Drool left the corners of her lips as she began to foam from over-stimulation. Her eyes were fluttering, showing nothing but whites. Ana's temper got the better of her and it seemed the agent was out of commission for the time being. Even unconscious, her body was still twitching and cumming violently until even her body was exhausted of strength and stamina.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:53 am

"Tsch." anna grunted as she watched the agent black out. She had been a slave for Vespira and fucked at least three maybe four hundred aliens a day and still had the stamina to fuck her mistress huge cock all night for fainting. On top of that this agent had but up quiet the fight so she expected more. She was both puzzled and disappointed, she expected more from the A.D.D; Muttering under breath as she pulled out the toy from the Russian woman twitching sex and body, she began thinking of different ways to get the information she needed. Andromeda was hacking into the agents ship, but it was clearly going to take awhile, besides they needed repairs and refueling before could officially get into Vajin space.

"Anila hows the hacking of that fighter going?" She asked not at all amused with this agent.

"Its going mam."

Ana didn't much care for that, sighing she looked down a the woman and began to rearrange her for more fun when she woke. This time she would be tied in a rather embarrassing erotic pose. Once that was down The rouge pirate waited for their guess to snap out of blissful sleep.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:29 pm

Frying the ADD vessel's systems made it far more difficult to hack as they first had to repair the very damage they did to it. Meanwhile, Alexandra was completely out of it. Ana found it strange that a human woman could not handle this level of stimulation. But, Alexandra was nowhere near the level of training that Anastasia had. Even Ana could only endure so much sex especially at the hands of someone like Vespira.

The agent groaned as she woke again. Her insides ached. Alexandra shook her head slowly, eyes fluttering open. She could not move her limbs as she was tied up in away that exposed her dripping cunt and left her breasts more than accessible. "Uhhnn..." The agent could only think of what else these evil pirates had planned for her.

Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:42 pm

"Awake again." Ana stated as she stood over the woman as she opened her eye's slowly. The red head had a bit of a smile on her face once the agent looked up. She was noticing her position, and Ana was realizing the folly of just wrecking a A.D.D fighter so carelessly."Good we can get back to answering my questions."

With that she brought up a whip. To show it off to the agent."It appears who can't take repeated orgasms to well...But I think you might stay awake with some pain."

Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:37 am

Not many women could take what Alexandra went through. The agent squirmed a little in her uncomfortable bindings. She shut her eyes and looked away from the pirate captain. They were going to keep trying to break her. She just had to endure it. The pirates were getting desperate. They needed supplies, repairs. They could only do so much out in the depths of space. The ADD were no doubt searching for them. Alexandra told herself to just endure for a while longer.

Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:27 pm

"Trying to hold out are we.Tsk.Tsk Not going to happen... I'm going to break you long before you're friends come for us." With That she unraveled the whip and through back slapping at the woman's sex, hitting the pubic mound, It wasn't extremely hard but it was a good whack that stimulated her already sore sex."I'll just whip you in shape, the ye will divulge ya secretes" Ana stated with a with a wicked grin on her face as she began whipping the agent. Hitting the agents breasts and sexually aroused sex. She do this till either the woman begged her to stop or orgasm, either one would suffice; and Anna would go until Alexandra cave in. If that didn't work she moved on to all assortment of toys. Stuffing her pussy with strange toys that made the poor agent cum and pass out then rense and repeat.

She even took turns with her crew in interrogating the woman relentlessly."Comon be a good girl and obey." Ana chided for the god knows how many times she asked that question. She was sporting a strap on with that an rather impressive phallace at least 8.2 long and 2 1/2 thick. It also had an extremely powerful vibration function. The captain toyed the fake cock by placing it against the Russians woman drooling and sore entrance.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:11 am

Information about the checkpoints was most likely going to be useless at this point. Alexandra may know checkpoint locations but there was no telling when and how they would change. She had no clue which were being watched at this point. Anastasia began inflicting pain upon her sensitive organs until the poor agent was cumming over herself. The air stung her red welts and inflamed netherlips as she blacked out.

She then felt a gentler touch as Anila had her turn. The Asian woman tenderly touched and fondled Alexandra's aching body. The stimulation continued to build and build with no release in sight. Hours of this continued as the pirate whispered sweet poison into the agent's ear. Left desperately needed, Anila was replaced by the petite Andromeda who ravaged out as many orgasms as possible from the agent's violently shuddering form.

By the next day, Anastasia found the agent laying there. Alexandra was not bound but it did not look like she had strength to fight back anymore. When ordered to obey, the Russian woman groaned and slowly parted her thighs for the captain to take her exposed netherlips.

Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:37 pm

It was getting to the point to where Ana was just going to have to wing the whole event of leaving A.D.D space. in the mean time she serving a entertainment, and making sure that the A.D.D couldn’t track the ship. Alexandra became the crews pet whore; everyone enjoying them selves with the agent. Anila toyed with agent leaving her helplessly needing when all was said and done, then came in Andromeda who forced out orgasm after orgasm.

“All tuckered out, Good news we finally got into you’re little ships computers.” Ana stated as the agent spread her legs. When they opened Ana began sinking the dildo into the sexy Russians woman’s nether lips.”But I don’t I’ll be dropping you off just yet.” reaching down she began groping the agents large breast gently, and massagingly.

Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next