View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:49 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 The Deal for (Vespira) 

Post Re: The Deal for (Vespira)
Tentacles began to wrap around the well-endowed blonde’s breasts. Soon even those large mounds wer completely enveloped in the tentacles. Celine gasped as she felt the coils squeezing, tugging, and even pulling on her orbs. Tentacles flicked her nipples rabidly as she felt another tentacle moving up and down her tender clit.

Even as Celine rose and fell upon the thick member of the Mistress. Another tentacle had moved to press itself against her rear. Celine had little time to react before her head jerked upwards as she released a loud cry as she felt the tentacle push deep into her rear, its scales pressing against either side of her rear. More tentacles slapped against the undercover agent’s rear to ensure that the stinging pain would cause her body to tightened up.

As Celine head fell forward, she found her eyes were now locked in Vespira’s eyes. The agent was pulled closer to the crime lord, their breasts met and mashed together. Soon they were locked in a deep and passionate kiss as a forked tongue wrapped around Celine’s tongue. She let out a muffled moan as she felt the thick member drive deeper into her sex.

Finally Vespira broke the kiss to allow her to talk, I love it very much. I want you to take me all night.

I love adventure!! Please PM me, if you are interested!

Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:42 am

"That can be arranged," Vespira hissed. She let a groan escape as she felt Celine tighten around her cock and tentacle. This was truly an exquisite slave. It would be a shame to take the ADD's agent and not play their game. But for now, the Gorgonian will give her new pet everything she could ever desire.

Hips surged upwards as tendrils yanked the agent downwards. Celine would feel the tip push deeper, invading her womb and pressing against its inner walls. The Gorgonian screamed as her hot load erupted directly into Celine's womb. Her scaled member acted as a plug, ensuring the hot molten seed had no where to go but into that now swelling womb. Panting with pleasure, Vespira gazed into Celine's eyes, letting them both ride out their orgasms while those eyes bored deep into the agent's psyche.

"You ssserve me well, my preciousss pet," Vespira hissed, stroking the woman's cheek, "You will continue to be my sslaver and report back to the ADD that you have successsfully earned my favor. I will provide you a means to contact one of your agentss to begin your information network. Play along with their foolish plan and gather information. Bring information, sslaves, or both to me and you will have another night jusst... like... thisss..."

With this, the ADD infiltrator was no longer infiltrating Vespira's operations but the ADD's. Her tentacle slowly drew out of the woman's ass while her cock continued to pulse inside that filled womb. She let Celine process all of this and awaited any questions.

Wed Feb 17, 2016 9:35 pm

The enthralled blonde was happy to hear the words that the Mistress hissed out between thrusts. Already Celine’s sex clamped down on the that powerful cock that was buried within her. She could only gasped and moan even more desperately as she found herself closer and closer to a powerful orgasm.

Tentacles pull tighter around Celine hips, even as the Gorgorian thrusted one last powerful surge into Celine’s inner core. At once Celine could feel the tip of that powerful phallus press into her woman. The crime lord let out a scream as she suddenly released her hot load deep into undercover agent’s womb. The young woman let out a loud cry of her own as her own pleasure hit the breaking point, sending her into a world of total ecstasy. The blonde eyes slowly refocused on those of Vespira as she could feel those eyes boring deeply into her own mind.

T-thank you, M-mistress Vespira. She could feel a hand to stroking her cheek ever so gently. I will do my best to play along. Information will be easiest to obtain of the two things, Mistress. Slaves will be a bit harder, but not impossible. The enthralled woman was not the agent she stepped into Vespira’s establishment that night, she was something entirely different.

Celine let out a gasp as she felt a tentacle pull out of her rear, causing the undercover agent to leot out gasp. She could still feel the thick phallus still buried deep inside her womb, pulsating inside her even as talked.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 7:49 am

"If it were ssimple, I would not require you at all," Vespira hissed her reply. She pulled out of Celine with a wet slurp, alien seed oozing out of the agent's abused depths as each scale dragged across those tight velvet walls. The alien woman released the agent, allowing Celine to finally collapse onto the floor. "You have your orders, obey," the Gorgonian hissed, "Your belongings are back on your ship. Clean up and prepare your report. Ssomeone will come by to check your work before you leave."

A tentacle lifted Celine's chin, slowly raising the agent's vision to take in the scaled girth that was inside her just moments ago. "Do well and you will have thiss again. Do not fail me, sslave," the alien released the agent, allowing her to leave on those numb legs.

The agent was left to her devices and when ready to leave, another slave would review the report that would be sent back to the ADD. Celine was cleared to leave. Only time would tell how effective Vespira's influence would be. Would Celine fight off the hypnosis eventually or would she loyally serve as a spy to the ADD? Vespira looked forward to seeing how her little game plays out.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:53 pm

The Gorgonian was not happy with the was the enthralled agent’s reply. With one final movement the crime lord pulled out of the blonde, Celine letout a loud gasp as she felt each scale against her velvet walls. Finally excess hot seed was able to escape Celine’s wet sex and flow down her body. The blond collapsed on the floor exhausted from the extended session she had with Vespira. Celine had been asked to clean up and prepare her report to Directorate. Of course, she would not be allowed to send the report without Vespira’s approval first.

A tentacle moved around Celine’s chin, slowly raising it so that Celine was staring at the thick phallus that had penetrated her over and over again for hours earlier. The crime lord explained what she would have to do to feel that again. The blonde was soon allowed to stand up on her feet.

The young woman struggled to make her way to be cleaned up, assisted by another slave. As exhausted as she was, it would take a while. It would even take her longer to prepare a report. Explaining that her mission was successful and that she would need additional personnel to help infiltrate the crime network.

Sat Mar 26, 2016 5:04 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11