View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 pm

Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 At The Beach, Looking for some fun (Taken by Yuki) 

her staff managed to get in the way blocking his foot but still fell into the sand whincing again she kicked back one leg into his stomache.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:58 am
Profile YIM

He grabbed her leg and twisted it back around, punching her in her stomach and watched her land on her back in the sand.

"Come on... I wanted a better challenge... I might as well just have my way with you and leave right now..." he said smirking at her

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:02 am

She coughed lightly, gasping for air, finally catching her breath,
she growled lightly "I would sooner die then allow you to have your way with me"

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:04 am
Profile YIM

"I wasn't asking your permission sexy... I was just telling you what I planned after I kick your sexy ass..." he chuckled and quickly kicked her in her back knocking her up in the air, and then punched her in the stomach while she was in midair, sending her flying away from him, using his Sonido he quickly appeared behind her and knocked her back into the sand the other way. He laughed evilly and hard. "It's like playing volleyball..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:08 am

she let out loud crys of pain then finally as she came crashing down she narrowed her eyebrows consentraiting all she could into the tip of her staff landing a hard thrust into his right arm, the thrust itself was hard enough to break through a foot of hard rock.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:11 am
Profile YIM

Luppi winced a little and quickly appeared next to her body.

"You bitch..." he glared at her as he kicked her in her stomach, a kick for each word "No... one... makes... me... feel... even... the.... the... slightest... bit... of.... pain!" he then stomped on her stomach, picking her up by her collar and flinging her out into the water. Then using his Sonido to quickly appear out there and punch her in her face, sending her crashing back into the sand.

He chuckled as he walked towards her. "Fucking bitch..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:18 am

She smirked lightly then cryed out by the end of his sentence she coughed up blood, shaking a bit her body seemed to fly back to the sand like a rag doll. panting her blood falls to the sand, struggling slowly to get up "What..cant handle...a little pain...little boy..." she muttered coughing again her body shuddered, it wouldnt hold out for much longer.

(OOC: Remember you cant seriously injure studends..just like I cant really do much damage to you just saying)

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:24 am
Profile YIM

Luppi laughed hard and smiled at her. "Looks like you're done little girl... I guess its time for me to finish this... strangle Trepadora..." and with that the sand blew up into the white cloud of smoke surrounding them, she couldn't see anything through it but she would certainly feel what was on her. Four tentacles had pinned down her arms and legs, and another was wrapped around her staff, safely putting it far far away from them. The smoke and the cloud of dust cleared and he moved his face closer to hers and said, "you should stop panting and fighting back and enjoy this..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:30 am

She growled lightly struggling still, her muscles tightened under these new bindings hearing him speak, though she could not see anything "Enjoy what? Pleasure from a kid afraid of getting bruised? Don't make me laugh, as if you could please me" she bit her lip trying to bluff.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:34 am
Profile YIM

Luppi laughed hard. "You suck at bluffing..." he said, quickly grabbing her nipple with his hand and twisting it as he leaned in and licked her neck as his four free tentacles began peeling off her bathing suit and his hand slowly slid down to rub her clit and he sucked a little into her neck, raising two of his tentacles in the air, he now was going to prove a point.

"No little girl... I happen to enjoy pain, allow me to demonstrate..." and using one of his free tentacles he cut off the tops of both of the two tentacles in the air, blood poured down on top of them as he chuckled and laughed. "It feels so good..." he said smiling at her

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:44 am

She bit down on her bottom lip letting out a very faint moan as he twisted her little pink nipple "Y..You're demented.." she muttered softly struggling as soon as he sliced the tip off them, ignoring the blood for now "And this time I am not bluffing, someone who knows nothing of passion could never truely please me you sicko."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:40 pm
Profile YIM

"I cut off the tops of my tentacle to prove a point... and use it to my advantage..." suddenly eight more tentacles sprouted from the cut off tips of both of the damaged tentacles, he now had sixteen, instead of those two. He smiled at her as he let go of her nipple and his two healed tentacles wrapped around her breasts and the newly formed sixteen began rubbing and caressing them, and playing with her nipples.

"We'll just see who knows about pleasure sexy... we'll see..." he said as he moved in and began to suck on her neck.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 1:39 pm

She growled lightly muttering she looked away, her cheeks red "For such a cute little boy, you have the most annoying laugh." she bit her lip tencing up she bit harder trying to keep her mind on the pain her body was feeling then the pleasure the monster was trying to give her

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:08 pm
Profile YIM

He smiled at her, "for such a disgusting fighter, you have an amazing body..." His tentacles began to twist her nipples as the rest of them began to feel up and caress her breasts still. He slid his hand down and rubbed her clit. He kissed her to try and shock her away from that lip thing. He knew the pleasure he was giving her would get to her at one point, using some spare tentacles he slapped her ass and began working another one close to her asshole.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:14 pm

"Disgusting eh? then you must be sicker then I though ahhn! "she tenced up her body started to tremble begining to give in to the pleasure " Y..You seem to be enjoying this more then I am" she groaned lightly into his lips tempted to bite down on them.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 9:18 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next