View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 7:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 Boredom of an immortal(for nittia) 

Post Boredom of an immortal(for nittia)
I had decided to take another stab at finding a mistress in the dorms; a place where they all slept even if it was themost difficult place to access them for me; needing an invite and all. I stared from door to door looking at the vague green barrier that blocked me from each occupied room with a sigh. The night was young and I was bored out of my mind... no one was in the halls. I decided to slip down next to a door and listen to the sounds of moans, I'd snap my fingers and make walls into one way windows so I could watch a couple having their lesbian sex; It was better than nothing after all. My hand lifted my skirt slightly as I rubbed between my legs cooing slightly to myself... what?! Ifrit can't play with themselves once in awhile?!

Sun Sep 16, 2007 8:32 am

Isabel sighed leaning her head up against her pillow and staring up at the cieling, she'd run out of idea's for stories... and for pictures... and she found herself getting horny but had nothing to fantasize about while doing it... and it just wasn't fun without some kind of fantasy.

"I wish I had more idea's for my errotic stories" she said softly outloud.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:07 am
Profile YIM

I heard her wish and so wished i could grant it but, she was in her room... so I did the only thing I could to get her out here to see the one way viewing wall I had created. I faked a moan loudly right next to her door; So I'd be caught, it wasn't like I hadn't been caught before here. and in a quiet voice I'd say a simple sentence. as she arrived in the hall with me seeing what I saw.

"wish...granted."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:23 am

Isabel looked around hearing a loud moan. Curious she pushed herself up off her bed and slowly made her way to the her door, opening it and peeking her head out. Violet eyes widened seeing the woman stroking herself and... she embaresingly found herself licking her lips.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:32 am
Profile YIM

I would look up at the girl upon hearing the door creek open and pull my and away from myself giving a vague blush and a squeak.

"Oh god, I'm sorry... I didn't... I mean look at that wall there... I couldn't help myself..."

and there it was a transparent wall with a lesbian couple going at it routhlessly completely oblivious to it's existance a more unusual sight had probably never been seen; It was a physics nightmare just to explain what was happening there had it been known physics that caused it in the first place.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:45 am

Isabel's cheeks flushed as she took on the site of the lesbian couple going at it. She'd never seen anything like it before, she found herself nibbeling on her lower lips and hadn't realized that she was starting to grow wet between her legs, was she bie? She glanced over at the strange girl, "I see what you mean..." she said softly her cheeks still flushed.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 7:49 am
Profile YIM

I just laughed lightly with the false blush plastered on my face before standing and looking back and forth.
"Can I come in... They... never assigned me a dorm."

I say with a dejected sigh hoping this girl; whom I decided was my mistress; a girl whom didn't know she enjoyed her own gender's bodies was always more fun than a veteran of the circuit. I was staring at my feet as they shifted awkwardly.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:03 am

Isabel smiled warmly at her, "sure, come on in." she opened the door inviting the newcommer into her room, "They always do mess up the paperwork for newcommers. They still haven't fixed the problem with the size of my uniform."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:21 am
Profile YIM

I laughed slightly at her stab to the administration. I liked her persona so far as I readily followed her into her room. Being willingly invited was so easy when they didn't know you weren't human.

"My name's Ariana Quetzal; What about you?"
Iasked taking a look at the floor at a sketch of a tentacle rape scene and blushing slightly. This girl actually had a shokushu fetish!? how wonderfully lewd of her.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:56 am

Isabel smiled warmly at the woman as she entered her room, "Nice to meet you Ariana, my name is Isabel Nittia..." she trailed off as she realized some of her pictures were out.

"um..." she blushed and rushed to pick up the pictures, in her rush some of the other pictures were revealed of different monsters raping buxum women, sometimes two or three women at a time. "I didn't realize I'd left these out..." she muttered apologetically as she stuffed them into a cabinet that looked filled with stories and other such photos... and they were pretty good... almost life like.

Still blushing she looked up shyly and gave a soft smile.

Thu Nov 15, 2007 1:32 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 10 posts ]