View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Right Man Wrong Wolf (Amalia Kalio) 

Paying close attention to the lecture, Amalia jotted down some notes, sketching each flower next to it's corresponding section.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:11 am
Profile YIM

"Your quite a talented artist." I tell her as I look down at her work, knowing who she was the moment I saw her. Wondered if she knew. "So how is your ankle?" I ask her with a smile as the class was taking down the notes they needed before I continued.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sat May 26, 2007 7:13 am

As those first words came out of his mouth, she knew in an instant who it was. "...Why me?"

She glanced down to her ankle and replied flatly with "it's been wrapped and seen to." Saying this, she immediately went back to her notes.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:17 am
Profile YIM

Hmmm, she was a tough one or perhaps she merely hated men. I return to my lecture. Soon the bell sounded and I asked the class if there were any volunters that wanted to see some more to these strange and exotic plants. Some girls seemed quite taken with the idea, I wondered if my target would be.

Sat May 26, 2007 7:22 am

A smirk came across Amalia's face. "Nice try," she said as she passed right by him, and made her way elsewhere.

Sat May 26, 2007 4:09 pm
Profile YIM

I chuckle at this as I take the ladies for a special tour thinking strike two. Usually I went easy on my prey but she was being particular stubborn, it was annoying and I would give her one more chance before I would get rough with her. And if it came to that... ha, ha, ha the usually mercy I showed these pathetic creatures so I would not destory them would be gone, only shame, pain, and maybe a broken woman would be left.

Sat May 26, 2007 8:46 pm

The next day, Amalia was sketching out a scene behind the school.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:04 am
Profile YIM

I round the corner of the school and see the woman I've been stalking for the last couple days... well one more strike, lets not try anything tricky and just do it. I walk up to her and smile at her. "Hello Amalia, we keep running into each other so I was thinking maybe we should go out and see if there's some reason destinty has us running into each other."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:08 am

Smiling, she gently closed her notebook and turned to the man. "So uh.. do you tend to stalk every girl individualy, or am I just lucky?"

Mon May 28, 2007 5:19 am
Profile YIM

"Just lucky that you caught my intreast, your a strong women and I like to break strong women." I tell her with a smirk as that was the third strike as I slam my hand into the ground infront of her, luckily no one around to see as the ground itself came to life and wrapped around her body, pulling her under the ground.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:21 am

As she fell through, Amalia made sure to claw the hand he had just recently slammed down. Despite this, her cries could still be heard as she fell through what did not seem physically possible to her.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:24 am
Profile YIM

She then felt soft sillky like substance around her with plenty of room. As her eyes adjusted it seemed to be she was in a flower. It then opened and all around her was forest, except this forest seemed alien like, unfamilar plants all around along with animal sounds.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:28 am

Amalia stood up and looked around for a while. Seeing this entire area was quite foreign to her knowledge, she cautiously walked about.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:30 am
Profile YIM

"How do you like my garden?" I ask her as I seem to appear out of nowhere before her as I stare at her with a grin on my face.

Mon May 28, 2007 5:31 am

Seeing the man, she raised an eybrow. "It's.. interesting to say the least."

Mon May 28, 2007 5:33 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next