View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next
 Written in the Stars (for Alex) 

Post Re: Written in the Stars (for Alex)
Alicia seemed to be there for every thing short of the time Alexandra was on the job. The being would feed and dress her, making the agent feel like a child or worse, a pet or doll.

The next day started much earlier this time. There was less activity but Alexandra still had to dance for what little audience there was. The collar continued to rewire and stimulate her brain, rewarding her hard work and obedience. But this time, the other slaves were taking up all the clients. It was good in a sense that Alexandra did not have to be taken by more of these disgusting aliens. The problem was she was making less money which meant this whole ordeal would go much longer.

She was not the only one having trouble. Another dancer was having trouble finding clients. The Russian woman could only shake her head. "I can't... I must make money for my owner... Sorry." Taking a slow breath, she would walk out onto the floor, maybe someone will take notice and make an offer. Staying the backroom was not going to speed this along any faster unfortunately.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:35 pm

The alien woman seemed to consider something but she was left to her drink before voicing whatever had been on her mind. Alex wandered about looking for others to service noting that on slow days her time would only be stretched out longer. Many of the potential clients moved toward the stage as the music ended as they had been watching the show and had not noticed her.

But not everyone had. As she passed by the tables those that she passed drew looks. It had been about that time were a group of creatures that had deep leathery skin and manes. Not quite lizards they had jaws like an alligator and long claws. All had seemed to wear some sort of uniform from a company or military she had not recognized. Chances were it was a company thing as she did not see any weapons on them or empty holsters if they had to check them.

They seemed to scan the area and break up into smaller groups approaching the nearest girls. It looked as if business might be on the verge of picking up though there was a touch from behind that eased down her arm.

A human. An actual human male that appeared to be a little older than herself. There was a scare on his left cheek a simple line as if he had been cut or grazed by an archaic bullet. He was a bit taller than her and his eyes first noted her own then the slave collar and of course her chest.

“I haven't seen you before, beautiful.”
He grinned. “Too bad someone has already bought you up though if you're interested I'd like to rent your time for a bit. Want a drink? We can discuss pesky rates.”

She would note at once that he had he same sort of uniform as the creatures that had just arrived though she had remembered him being here for some time now. He had never approached the stage but she had seen him in passing a few times.

Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:21 pm

Alexandra noticed the arrival of people in uniform. They were not ADD. Another military faction? The galaxy was vast so it was impossible to really know every single group that were exploring the depths of space.

She jumped upon feeling hands run down her arms. The agent saw that they belonged to human of all things but that was not necessarily a good thing. There were human criminals just as much as there were alien. But, that was irrelevant in the end. Alexandra had to serve all patrons here and make money if she was to get out of here with her sanity intact.

"Y-You would have to speak to my owner about price..." she was not sure what he meant by renting her out. She had been a slave before but that was always part of some harem. Here, she had a job and was expected to turn tricks but the details were lost on her.

Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:57 pm

“Arjin?” He seemed to be guessing seeing how it was his place and all it appeared to make the most sense to him. “He's not here. I've been waiting for him most of the day and have a message to deliver to him but I guess we arrived too early. Not that I mind waiting.” He dipped his eyes over her figure once more then grinned.

He did clear up some confusion though. His eyes flicked toward one of the private rooms. “Whatever your rate was last time.” The man didn't know about her unusual situation with Alicia though he took her by the wrist and lead her along to the counter to get her remote.

With the others on the prowl he was making it clear that she was spoken for … at least for the most part. Unless she stepped in the man spoke to the slave in charge of doling out those remotes hearing him state that he wished to be contacted the moment Arjin arrived.

Now the difficulty with the remotes were made clear. They seemed to be timers and if time was exceeded then the alien would be charge for another hour or however time was allocated. But it was unknown as to what else it did. In the end though the human just worked out paying the rates of the highest paid for this sort of thing. If it was too much he didn't seem to be worried about it.

Alicia was the most popular worker, though Arjin got her rates she was offered a fair bit to grab her attention though money didn't seem to motivate her at all. They were able to pick something in that ball park and adjust from their if she had any input though once that had been settled she was taken to a private room.

This one had been different then the last two and she had learned that not all the private rooms were outfitted in the same way. This seemed to be more a room you would find in a five star hotel. A cart was brought in afterward where they were able to have a little snack and a drink or two.

He had been sitting around most of the day and didn't seem to be in a hurry just to wait longer. When the cart was taken away he did something on the remote causing music to begin to play, the same that had been playing out in the club she guessed.

“Now dance, you're free to put on an entertaining show.”
Just how the collar would interpret that was unknown. She had learned that it was a simple device that she had been able to appease so long as she obeyed. It did not seem to care about her mental state, if it were more sophisticated it would have. So she was free more or less as long as she complied. Now the reward was a different matter. While it rewarded her for compliance it rewarded her stronger if she responded in a sexual manner, it was a collar to gain obedience from sex slaves after all.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:45 pm

Alexandra already knew that no would not be taken as an answer and most likely end in her being punished later for it. She was led by the wrist to where her remote could be rented. The price was the same as before though if that was good or bad was unknown. Alexandra did not know the exact amount the debt was.

The room was nicer than the last but the music made it clear what was expected of her. He gave an order and that was that. Alexandra took a slow breath before swaying her body side to side. She would dance much like she did on stage. Her hips went back and forth, the movements causing her large breasts to sway to their own beat.

The collar resumed pleasuring her. The devious device recognized her obedience and would gradually increase the stimulation while her brain continued to make the connection between compliance and pleasure. Without even realizing it, Alexandra's movements grew more pronounced and fluid. She got faint sparks of sensation the more she flaunted her shapely body and well endowed chest.

The air around her felt hot against the woman's heated form. She continued to dance as moisture gathered between her thighs. Her nipples were poking visibly through her thin top. She felt the soft fabric rubbing against her breasts, making them tingle along with the waves of pleasure the collar continued to feed her. Hands started to roam over the agent's lovely body. It felt so good to touch and feel herself while someone watched.

Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:11 pm

“Mm ...” the man watched clearly seeing that she was aroused. The collar played with her mind. While it was simple as far as her being able to interpret things it was effective in rewarding that obedience. She was made to dance for a bit, then strip as she danced and by the end of it all she was sucking his dick as she was not the only one to get turned on by all of this.

He was holding the back of her head. Her last command was to get him to cum. She found that he had a respectable length and quite a bit of stamina. There was a moment of tension though when the remote went off. Time was up and if he had her stop now there was no telling what would happen.

But he was interested in blowing his wad and as already mentioned he was waiting for Arjin any way so there was no point in going back to drinking alone. He was not looking to save money though it was still a good deal longer before she had the taste of him flowing down her throat.

“Drink it all,”
he held her in place until he had finished cumming. Then he had her lay upon the bed. Between her legs his head moved, his tongue exploring her passage, creeping along and licking at those slick wall.

He even rubbed her clit a bit. Though he did not stop what he was doing, not until she came, twice.

“My knees are starting to get sore. Why don't we take a little brake from all this? Get on you hands and knees, show me that ass.”

When she complied he brushed against an ass cheek rubbing it with the warmth of his hand. Sucking on his index finger he rolled it against her anus a few times before guiding himself there. He throbbed, the heat of his meat against her backdoor began to push in after a moment, it went all the way gradually advancing until he was pressed against her backside. Then he started to retract himself half way then back in all the way before drawing back once more. It always varied when it came to how much he pulled back yet he was always filling her on the return.

He had been at it long enough for the buzzer on the remote to sound again and came soon after. He let her rest up a bit after that though. He used the remote to order up more drinks and snacks. With no signs of Arjin yet he seemed more interested in this then going back out to the floor of the club.

“Where were we? Ah yes ...” he grabbed her ankles drawing her about the bed closer to the edge. Fingers rubbed up against her slit, two soon pressed in. The sensation was odd, at first they felt like fingers inside her. Then one expanded to an unnatural size, retracted then the other shot forth retracting at the same time as the other. The two worked in tandem, clearly the guy wasn't human.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:35 pm

Alexandra acted immediately on his orders. She was on her knees, sucking his long thick shaft. The deeper she took him into her throat, the better she felt. The collar rewarded her obedience, telling her brain to make connections with this pleasure and sucking cock. Hands roamed over her body before moving to stroke the man's thighs and massage his swollen sac.

The more aroused the man became, the more the collar rewarded her progress. Alexandra slurped and sucked on the hard meat. Her tongue lashed and swirled over the tip before pushing it deep into the back of her throat. The man endured for some time, prolonging the collar's manipulation before finally he released his load. The command to swallow rippled through the agent's brain as every glob of hot spunk she swallowed filled her mind with endless warmth and pleasure. The sensation was intoxicating and her own thighs twitched and trembled, nearing the point of her own orgasm just from sucking this man off.

Alexandra did not fight back as the man had his fun plundering her depths. The collar had softened her up nicely as she came twice within short order.

"Y-Yes..." she complied as she went to her hands and knees. Again, the collar fed her more pleasure. Her body tensed upon feeling his wet fingers against her ass. She knew what was coming and there was nothing she could do to stop him. His hot tip pushed against her anus and forced the agent wide open. "Auuuggghhh!" Her body arched as the man proceeded to thrust. Each thrust was long and hard, pushing himself deeper and deeper into the agent's tight depths. "Ahh-Ahhhhhnnnn! S-So d-deep... I... I..."

It hurt at first but the pain soon became heated pleasure. The collar and the previous orgasms left her entire body sensitive. Her eyes grew wider as she felt him push in deeper and deeper. She was in awe at how much of him was inside her. Soon, she could feel his hips slapping against her ass. Fingers and toes curled as her body tensed more and more. Her hot juices squirt out of her sex as she came from being fucked in the ass.

She slumped onto the floor, panting heavily. "Ooohhh..." Her ass was throbbed, twitching from the meat that ravaged her. The agent felt her ankles be taken as she was repositioned. Fingers pushed into her cunt. "Ahhhnnn!" Her eyes widen in shock as she felt the fingers enlarge and thrust inside her like a pair of pistons. "O-Ohh... G-God..." she moaned, he was still not through with her.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:23 pm

As those fingers formed a nice rhythm within her he had reached down squeezing her tit. Then he twisted on the nipple. It did not seem to matter how often the remote chimed either. He kept himself entertained through merely touching her. Fingering her or eating her out.

When he fucked her though it was in the ass. The collar rewarded her for compliance though it was not the remote that saved her, not really. It made a different sound and he had stopped fucking her ass. “Looks like he's finally here, sorry babe.”

He left her on the verge of unconsciousness which she met with soon after since she was exhausted and already laying down. It had to be some time later, she woke once when the droids came in to clean but not again for quite some time, at least it had felt like a good deal of time had passed.

It was to Alicia's gentle touch she woke too, the massage that worked some ointment over he. Fingers moved according to the knowledge she gathered paying more attention to the areas that she had preferred having touched.

“You've been out for some time. I've missed you. ” A finger traced over her collar. Alicia leaned down pausing in the massage to lick against her neck.

“You were in here even longer than you first night. There has been a bit of a delay as far as getting you to myself but it will all work out. Not that you mind, right?”

She rubbed the collar again then resumed the massage. She knew that Alex would be compelled to answer but didn't know how. She didn't know how effective the collar was or that it was reworking her brain. For Alicia slave collars didn't really work. There was no rewriting necessary, she loved sex, and while collars helped reinforce her pleasure she found they didn't work as far as manipulating her thoughts. Obedience was still rewarded and disobedience punished, the punishment she could feel. She tried it once just to see what effect it would have. There was no need to go through that again, she wasn't opposed to the commands any way.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 10:49 pm

Just when she thought things were slowing down, he would pull out his fingers and replace them with his lips and tongue. The strange finger fucking left her insides so tender while the warm tongue slid across those throbbing nerves. Her clitoris was fully erect, twitching with every grazing touch the man teased her with.

Two orgasms, it was always two before he gave her new orders. Exhaustion did not spare her as the collar goaded her to keep moving and obeying. Soon, she stopped thinking about her own body and clung to the reward that fed into her brain with each successful response and action.

The man trained her to cum when fucked in the ass. His hot sperm filled her anus and felt like it would reach her stomach if things kept up. Alexandra's ass would tighten around the thick member but even that began to weaken as each round of anal loosened her up. Cum oozed out of her gaping ass.

Alexandra did not know how many rounds they went. She lost count after two. She did not even hear him leave as darkness claimed her.

She woke to the familiar touch of Alicia. Her ass ached as she felt the air caressing the loosened entrance. Her collar was inspected. It was old but the lit lights showed its progress. "Uhhnnn..." the agent groaned as she was lick. Her body felt tender all over. "I... I don't mind..." she murmured. It was not the truth but the collar rewarded it nonetheless. With enough positive reinforcement, eventually the agent will forget what lies she was trying to fake.

Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:30 pm

“Excellent,” she purred. Though the collar was not sophisticated enough to pick up on the lie. An answer, any answer that was a positive or negative would have been rewarded. A neutral one wouldn't be but only no answer would have gotten her punished.

Alicia was too naive to care or thought that was the truth. Given the way that she tossed herself into matters though she probably felt most people thought as she did and since this was no set back really she wouldn't have minded.

She was massaged as usual, fed and cleaned up though she found that the club was still in full swing. Had she slept an entire day? Today she wasn't expected to work and left in a different private room with portable holo players and music.

Droids came in and left food for her and a remote was left where she was instructed on how to use a call button to summon a droid if she needed anything.

She found that Alicia had been working and once the club closed for the night she was brought back to Arjin's home. The following day there was no work for her other than giving Arjin head and letting Alicia touch and play with her just a little. Mainly she drank from her pussy, not too much but enough not to neglect her. She had been given a few drugs to assist in her soreness and tighten her ass back up. The day was an easy one though the following started in much the same fashion as the days before with a bit of a massage.

“Arjin is upset today … mostly at me but his ire is directed at you since he can't really do much to me. Your best option is to make yourself scarce in the club, you're good at finding those willing to eat up a lot of time and even Arjin wouldn't interfere with his patrons.

“He'll be hitting the club later today. The other two options would be just to accept what he dishes out later if anything or try to get on his good side before we leave for the day. Your call, you seem to be a natural at gaining the attention of others.”

Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:35 am

It did not matter much in the end if it was truth or not. The collar would continue to rewire the poor agent's brain until it associated obedience with pleasure. Even it was a lie, Alexandra was thinking of what her owner wanted to hear which was certainly a step in the right direction.

Alexandra was given the day off to recover it seemed. She was not sure if that was good or bad as it meant prolonging her stay further. Was she really expected to just stay here and rest rather than work? It was not something she wanted to test but the kindness made her uneasy.

She was called for another session with Arjin. Her training was coming along as she used her body to stimulate the giant spire of hot meat. The geyser of cum that soaked over her saturated her very being with his musk. Succeeding in the task caused the collar to infuse her mind with pleasure. The mixture of mental stimulation and the stench left her light headed and dazed as she proceeded with cleaning him off. Licking up all that seed used to make her sick. Now, it left hornier than ever. Her cheeks grew flushed as she let forth soft groans after every mouthful she let slide down her throat.

Alicia would take advantage of the agent from there before leaving her to recover for another day. Even Alexandra's days off were spent having her willpower worn away.

The next day was when Alexandra was expected to work again. The choice was not much of one. Try to endure Arjin's anger or find someone to take her for the entire day. "I... I will try and find a patron then..."

She would get dressed to dance on stage before moving onto the main floor to hopefully be taken by someone. Hopefully? Why was she hoping for any of this?

Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:14 am

She nodded at that response. Since Alicia was at the club all day she was able to see that mornings were rather slow. Arjin had not been around though and when she was not on the floor dancing she was often in the back with Alicia fondling her at times though more often then not she was busy working.

Even when it was slow she seemed to have her pick. It could have merely been that gaze too, there was something irresistible in it at times were a response could not be denied. But she too fond that she was somewhat popular today. Alicia had primed the audience when she had the time though their were times when she was unable to do so.

With the other slaves pickings had been slim at times but there seemed to be at least a few that had approached the stage after each of her dances. Since she had some control over the selection process she was beginning to learn. The highest bidder wasn't always taken.

Time was negotiated too she learned from other girls. Some took the highest bidder, others opted to deal with time calculating the more clients they were went could earn them more money if they had more time to get to them all. One big score could mean only one or two clients for the evening.

It was base on preferences too. Some girls had their favorites. Particular kinks that they got from dealing with particular clients. She did not have quite the data base of knowledge as to that though and until she worked it all out she was on her own to learn or had to rely on information.

The jelly fish style alien had been into torture though she wasn't certain if that was an interest or he had been sent to harm her and that not so human seemed to be into anal and making her cum. There were a few more she learned about today, younger aliens it seemed that reminded her of eager teens. In a rush to finish, a bit rough but not too rough. Her huge tits and newness attracted a ton of attention.

No one seemed to last longer then half an hour or so and most only lasted half that.

As evening approached though the crowds were beginning to pick up. She could see a plethora of those uniforms those scaly creatures wore and when she had finished her latest set a group of them had been bidding for her attention as a collective unit.

Fortunately she had other aliens on hand and fortunately the music ceased to play between performers allowing her to hear the bids and catch someone speaking about Arjin. She caught that he was one the way or would be at the club soon. One of the smaller rhino creatures had been answering an inquiry made by that human from the other night who looked towards her, smiled and gave a small wave as others made their bids.

Many aliens that had been bidding for her attention shifted away when they could not compete which was the norm though some stayed hopeful that they would be selected anyway. She was new so without a precedent they just assumed the worse and drifted off waiting on the next girl or seeing about grabbing one of the girls working the floor, when it was slow the dancers did such though there were those that specifically worked the floor.

Remaining was a group of four of those uniformed reptiles, a furry biped creature that had looked somewhat dangerous with those claws and sharp teeth and a green thin creature that was about three fourths her size with thin limbs. It seemed to come down to her as bidding slowed down to the point that they were only making incremental increases by a few credits at best now and all were hovering about the same price.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:49 pm

The night was busy as not only the agent had to tend to patrons but, the patrons kept giving out after only a short time. This forced Alexandra to clean up quickly in order to find another patron to take her into the backroom.

Taking care of so many patrons left her aroused as the collar rewarded her efforts. She stood before a group of alien bidders. Her cheeks were flushed. Despite cleaning herself up, she felt her own juices trickling down her thigh. It was getting harder and harder to think straight working in this place. Alexandra's eyes were paying less attention to those dangerous claws and other potential hazards and were instead looking lower.

She was not aware her hips were swaying gently in anticipation. The thoughts were rewarded, the collar infusing her more of that addicting pleasure, goading her to think more about taking their sexual needs into her own needing body. She waited for the bidding to close out and for one to remain to take her to the backroom.

Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:18 pm

Four remained in the end. That group of uniformed reptilians were able to pool their money better than the other two and she was soon lead into one of the backrooms once they had a room number and a remote. The collar was rewarding her for compliance.

The good thing with four of them she should get at least an hour from them, and depending on how much money they were willing to shelf out it could be well longer than this.

Two quickly pinned her down to the floor while a third unwrapped her of her clothes. She wasn't even taken to the bed. Her legs held apart as the third plowed into her, eager full thrusts. The pair holding her arms down drank of those bouncing breasts though before the creature came he drew out of her and the fourth got to fucking her.

They rotated with one another quite well. The one that fucked her moved to one of her tits while the one there moved to her lips filling her mouth and making her taste her own juices and sometimes though not often their own releases if she was good enough.

Moving in a counter clockwise fashion about her each time one needed a brake from blowing his wade. They managed to keep this up for most of the time before time ran out. But they were interested in going on further making her kneel while they surrounded her and jerked off onto her making a mess of her with their spunk.

Held up two at a time began taking her simultaneously in the ass and pussy. She was given little rest though as they sought to get their money's worth. Laid out on the bed they took turns screwing her and the collar rewarded her while they did so.

At the second buzzer though three had left. From here on in there was only one paying. She had not struck her as being rich but one never could tell. One more round, perhaps two at best but he seemed to have something else in mind for this round.

Just because they hadn't come into play yet she missed the fact that this room was similar to the first she had been in before. She was told to shackle herself to the restraints and watched as the creature looked over the selection of toys will standing in front of her.

He paused, finding something unusual and moved over to her body with a small tin that had a bunch of metallic marbles in it. At least that was what they looked like as he held up one for her to see.

It looked to have a series of holes in it about as wide as a pencil tip in a few places. “Do you know what these are?” Yes or no he did not delay from inserting one inside her pussy pressing it in as far as it would go. He did not think she would know but that did not stop him from inserting another, then another. They were sort of like anal beads but there was no string attaching each to the next and they were made of metal.

Each was pushed in as far as it would go, there was no way that he was going to be able to dig them out on his own without help it seemed. First he placed about half a dozen of the cool metal marbles into her before grabbing her attention by squeezing a tit.

“Care to find out what they are?” It was obvious that he did not care for her answer but he was using that collar as well as the toys he had at hand for maximum effect.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:59 am

Alexandra did not get a single buyer. Instead, she had four to deal with all at once. They wasted no time taking the agent into the other room and stripped her down. She was held down as scaled meat pushed into her tight sex and throat. The group forced as much of their thick cocks into the helpless woman. Tongues licked and sucked on her heavy jugs. Alexandra's body ached from the forceful acts, their scales digging into her tender flesh and forcing the nerves to awaken for another round of endless fucking.

Muffled whimpers and groans were all the agent could manage as her body jolts each time the tip of an alien's cock made contact with her cervix. The collar pleasured her, ensuring she felt so very good during the whole ordeal. They fucked her then blew their loads all over her naked body before fucking some more. It was only after the timer went off twice when some left, leaving the exhausted agent with just one of the reptiles.

Alexandra had no clue what the marbles were for. "Ooohhhnnn..." That did not stop the alien from pushing them into the agent's already abused cunt though. The fucking she endured loosened her up enough to make it easy to push each and every marble in as far they would go. The agent trembled and moaned, unable to deny whatever this monster had planned for her. She was exhausted while the collar continued to manipulate her.

"I-If you want..." she answered carefully, putting the decision to him on whether to find out or not. It was safe to assume he was not going to just stop here.

Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12  Next