View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 5:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Practical Training (for Diva) 

Post Re: Practical Training (for Diva)
“Bigger is fine. It's all in the function. I'm uncertain about your species but I can guess it's the same/ They produce milk in pregnancy for the child. But guys … and others … get interested in them. Many prefer bigger ones, each have their preferences.”

She smiled, even managed to surprise her when she got rid of that bra. That touch had been nice and warm. Her nipples were firm and stood on end as her cheeks flushed a bit. In all honesty her heart had been pounding she was not immune.

There was further reluctance on her part but that was to be expected. She smiled, nodding then dipping her gaze toward her chest. Reaching out slowly she seized that coat slowly drawing it down her shoulders as she pulled it further opened at the front.

That allowed her a better look at her breasts. She let go of the jacket leaving her to get it off her arms or not. She did not waste much time though setting her hand upon that breast. Soft fingers squeezed her breast. That hand rubbed her breast just as softly as she was touched. But she took it a single step further as that hand guided that breast to her mouth as she leaned down to it.

Her tongue skimmed against that nipple. Brown eyes peaked up before she turned to sucking on her breast just as softly.

Fri Aug 05, 2016 3:53 pm

Diva gave Luna a rather shy nodd saying she understud as the scientist explained the idea and concept of breast sizes and their alluring effects on the oppisite sex. The lecture left Diva more embaressed then befor, however at the same time Luna's logic confused her? If that were the case then why was she so drawn to her breasts then? Diva wondered this afther she pulled away shyly, she swore they were both girls? No she was sure Luna was, humans and Dyear were not very much physicly diffrent then each other? Thus mutual attraction in the oppisite sex was similure but then what was this happening right now? Was this ok? was attraction to the same gender forbiden? even between diffrent races? Diva wasnt sure?

Diva considered this fact in her head as Luna pushed on. Scared, nervous, and confused, however at the same time excited, and anxious as her heart rate spead up as she softly began to gasp for breath as Luna began her slow yet agressive assult.

Supprised Diva hardly had the time to adjust to things as Luna approched, feeling hands draw away her arms befor tugging the coat open, popping buttons as she went exposing Diva's bare and unprotected chest befor gently pulling her coat down her soft sholder, Diva pursing her lower lip as she closed her oft violet eyes and trembled timidly as Luna finilly got her wish, once agin seeing Diva's soft pink nipples topping her gorgiously sculpted round breasts rise and fall as she panted heavily.

"Auh...mhh!" Diva softly gasped as she turned her cheek to look away, almost like she was trying to hide her face from her new friend yet that was befor Luna's boldness forced a soft shout from the knights pink lips as Diva felt a warm sensation cross over one of her harden nipples. "Aah! L-luna? T-this? Is this ok? I-I think this is forbidden?"

Diva Krimry The Holy Knight.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:29 am

She knew she had to be bold here despite her heart pounding against her chest. Lips folded against that breast softly sucking against it. Her eyes flicked up seeing that she had still had her head turned away. When her tongue eased around that nipple she did catch her looking back, stammering about what was right and wrong.

“Mmhumm,” she answered around that breast upping the ante as a hand reached about her with the intention of a slight embrace stroking along her back and ending at her ass if not for the coat. Instead she grabbed the collar peeling the garment down her back and arms as she sucked.

She did so slowly, not too quick as if trying to sneak up on a dear knowing that each sound could startle her into running. The coat was dropped to the floor minus a few buttons she could sew or replace it later, probably the later since she was often busy.

Now she could touch that flesh. Skin to skin.

“There would be something wrong if I didn't find you so damn attractive.”
She had pulled of the initial breast before moving to the second. She sucked it, grabbing a hold of her rear as her other hand traced along the outside of a thigh.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:29 pm

Luna's lips fell over the shy knights stiff errect peak forcing another soft sensual gasp to escape her sweet lips as she couldnt help but arch her self back as Luna skimmed her hand down along her lower back. Diva agin pursing her lip feeling her friends hand gently caressing the area around her rear, yet not yet touching her due to the lab coat hanging off her sholders that Luna seemed to hastly wish to ridd her of as the bold scientist reached up and seized the collar befor tugging it down finilly ridding it once and for all.

Diva was once agin topless, her ownly form of covering being Luna her self and the tattared remains of her leotard streched acrost her waist that could pass off as little more then ripped form fitting panties at this point that Luna could easily tare away if she choose too. There was very little at this point stopping Luna from making that desired contact she so chraved.

Her face red and her body trembling Diva was uncertain by the feelings assailing her in these momments. She was certain that this kind of affection was deemed wrong, even forbbiden, a knight wasnt sopost to feel this way twords anothers let alone those of the same gender. Yet at the same time everything felt right? Why did it feel right? Knights were not sopost to willingly delve into this kind of contact, Diva questioned her self befor she finilly heard Luna's words as the scientist pulled her lips free from her breast.

Diva's eyes widly meeting Luna's befor the scientist pulled her attention back to her other breast. "Y-you find me attractive? Me! Why!? Y-your a women? like me? yes?" Diva asked befor Luna's lips fell over her other firm peak forcing Diva to wince one eye closed as a soft gasp escaped her once agin. " Uha! I-is it my hair? M-my eyes? My skin? Many others have desired me for those qualities? Many have asked my hand...".

Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:26 pm

“Oh, yes,” she answered. The reaction was divine so she kept at it enjoying the taste of those soft breasts against her tongue.

There had been little but tattered clothing that sealed her off fully from her gaze though she drew away from the peek f that second breast giving her a moment of delight before answering. Luna shook her head slightly.

"I want the total package. I love it all. Skin, eyes, ears,” a dip to her chest caused her to smile. “Breasts.”

Indeed they were both women but that didn't daunt her any. She used the stillness to tare away what she could of that leotard. Her hands slowly acted. Once she had been done with that her brown eyes returned to her own. “Does it bother you that I am not a man?" It wasn't a serious question but she mentioned it never the less.

Coiling a hand about one of her wrists Luna would draw her towards the bed. Where if there was no resistance she would lay her down upon the bed. Blanketed over her body with her own he would gently squeeze a breast and lean down for a kiss moving in slowly in the event that she changed her mind.

Last edited by Luna on Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:39 pm

"M-my breasts? Their attractive? Diva repeated softly as Luna broke her lips away from her sore peaks to call out the things she found attractive about her and hearing Luna say them out loud only made the knight blush. It was true that she heard others say the same about her assests even back on her homeworld, yet hearng Luna say it was diffrent? It was exciting and enough to force Diva to turn her redden cheeks and try to hide a smile.

"I-is that all you find attractive?" Diva probed with a sense of shy curiosity as she trembled were she sat on the edge of Luna's bed, allowing the scientist to experiment as she winced feeling Luna continue suck, licking and tugging her aching peaks befor doing somthing Diva wasnt so sure about as a gasp Diva lit up with suprise as Luna pulled back from her throbing tit and tightly gripped the tattarded remains of her leotard befor she suddenly tore away what was left streched accrost Diva's curvy young hips in one sharp pull that suprised her and left her completly bare in front of her bold gracious host.

"Uh!? you torn my armor off M-ms Luna? U-uhm N-no it doest b-but y-your being so rash..... Y-your moving so fast... I cant keep up." Diva chimed shyly, trembling as Luna wasted little time guiding her to lay down on the bed as Diva had almost little choice but to comply with Luna's plan to rest in the bed over her, Luna gazing down on her befor slowly desending as Diva soon found her lips captured with the scientists own, locked into a ne breath taking kiss that sent Divas heart racing!

Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:54 am

“The total package,” she repeated since it was easier then listing off everything. He could see that shocked surprise when she got rid of that leotard. But she was quick to answer.

“You didn't think it could be saved? I'll get a new one made or altered for you.”
It was good to know that she was disturbed about their genders though. She felt that uncertainty there more than anything. She herself knew little but she knew enough not to let up much.

Like a prize fighter, she had Diva up against the ropes and if he let off the pressure she could escape the flurry and get into the next round. She let up only a little though. With that kiss there was no tongue. Just lips upon lips that accelerated her heart as well. She took another then drew away from those lips trailing soft kisses down her neck, over a shoulder, a breast, down her chest.

In the end she had been kneeling on the floor at the edge of the bed. Her hands rested on her thighs working to get her legs opened. If there had been no resistance though or if it were to meager Luna would begin to plant those kisses all about her labia. That tongue occasionally tracking near her sex.

Fast or not she wanted this. Her brown eyes flick up the expanse of her body as if giving her one final chance to stop all this before her tongue would breeze over the slit of her sex.

Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:34 pm

Their lips broke as Luna leaned up off her to speak, Diva softly panting as she shyly glared up into Luna's eyes as she mentioned her leotard being torn away. "N-no.... I just didn't....want to be defenseless...." Diva softly whispered under her breath be for Luna returned to the knights sweet lips. Diva gasped as their lips touched gently into what was Divas second kiss. Luna unknowingly taking her first kiss only moments ago, yet each time their lips touched Divas heart began to race as her body trembled beneath Luna's gentle touch. So many mixed emotions were going through her head, like uncertainty, fear, excitement, and well..... pleasure. Diva couldn't understand but she was liking this? Why did she like this? She was always told this was wrong? Bad, forbidden...... but it was so exciting.

Luna eventually broke away that long loving kiss, leaving Diva gasping for breath of precious air afther as Luna managed to conquer the Knights lips be for seeking conquest elsewhere as Diva's soft shy violet eyes cutely winced open to witness Luna gently carving a path of kisses down the length on her neck, then her shoulder, then her breast. Luna forcing out a soft pleasurable moan from Diva as her lips gently caressed the sensitive globe be for continuing her journey further down be for reaching Diva's holy chalice.

"Uh! W-wait! Wait!" Diva cried the moment she felt Lunas warm breath ageist her womanhood afther she separated her luscious thighs. Diva panicked, her eyes opening as she quickly reached down, her soft hands moving to cover her sex as one last ditch effort to mount a defense be for Diva shook her head side to side in the universal signal for no. "N-no not there.. please."

Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:28 pm

“You need to defend against me?” She grinned. While Luna had done some field work she was hardly suited to it being more in the R&D department and only briefly did field worked though at the cost of her rank as if it had been meant to deter her. It hadn't.

She kissed along though only to be halted at those sweet gates, her eyes flicked upward. Fear. Nervousness. Excitement. It had all bled together and she took a moment to analyze the situation. This was a little trickier, there had been no lure of pleasure just the unknown.

That covered sex indicated a forbidden zone and with trying to move that shield earlier she knew Diva was far stronger, though she would have guessed that before any tests. Not that she had intended to force herself on Diva, there were other opportunities that she had.

Again she smiled and began to kiss up her body. Practically laying atop her, hand on her hip she began to suck on the opposite breast now. On occasion her tongue rolled against that nipple though this time when she broke away from it she moved more to the side.

A gamble. “You're the guest so I thought to do you first. I can't exactly say what it feels like myself but if you want to take the lead … and if you don't want to you don't have to do anything else ...”

Again she smiled stroking along her side with a hand albeit slowly.

Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 pm

Diva was speechless in regards to Luna's earlier statment in regards to her possion, did she need defense agiest her new friend? Well defense was her natural state, it was normal to her to carry wards, build walls or even push away and with out it Diva felt.... well naked? However Luna seemed to have all the means or the timing to slip past each defense Diva once held in place and it all started the momment she lost her armor in the simulator.... Luna had just happen to strike when Diva was most open to her advances.

It was like sieging a fortress as Luna sought to beat at Diva's holy gates and taste the sweet treasures they pretected she was met with one last opstical to her conquestas Diva paniced and covered her self, sealing Luna from her forbiden fruit.... at least for now.

This however didnt save Diva from Luna's other plans that came to the humans lustful mind as Diva was soon assailed by the familure sensation of lips skimming along her flawless soft skin as she flicked her eyes downward only to watch Luna kiss a path up her trembling nude body befor reaching her sensitive peak. Luna's lips sealing over a harden tit befor her tounge lashed over her throbing nipple, forcing a soft sweet sounding moan from the shy knights gasping lips as Diva tossed her self back agiest the soft bed, her back arching along Luna's sheets befor finlly she collapsed , heavily panting as Lunas lips left her aching breasts with a happy pop.

" uh.. I'm your guest?" Diva repeated softly as she oddly glared up at her friend with a shy confused look in those soft violet eyes, was it customry for the human host to do this if others came to their home? Diva asked her self in that momment befor shaking her head in disbelief considering the act far to intimate for a simple greeting, however Diva was soon take back as Luna posed her with a new question that sent her reeling."Auh! N-no! I-I have no clue how to lead... I-i woudnt know how or where to... to do it...I-I think I much rather prefer this... what your doing now... Diva blushed as she shyly looked away.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:33 am

“I'm sort of making this up as I go along,” she smiled as she relaid the fact that this had been her first time as well. She was bolder though, she knew she had to be in order to get this far as one of them had to take the lead.

She had some knowledge about this though and used it to further her aims. She knew what she wanted and strove to acquire it. Smiling down at her from the top position she gripped her hip using a her index finger to press lightly to the slit of her sex.

It rubbed against her up and down feeling the moist folds of her sex knowing just how juicy it would be on the inside.

“You prefer this?”
She echoed and smiled. “My lips?”

She pondered for a moment as if gauging what was the best. Slow and steady worked best and her finger traced small circles over her clit now. When she stopped tracing it she smiled again.

“Sit up and move back,”
she instructed crawling on the bed and sitting opposite of her, moving their legs, scooting closer to bring their sexes closer together, pressing them to one another. Halting, she waited before grasping one of her legs and rubbing experimentally against her. She halted and observed gathering up information as they went.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:26 pm

"You mean you never?" Diva sparked afther she heard those words leave her friends wonderful soft lips. Luna's admission came to the knight as quite a shock, yet a moment of joy assailing her as she realized she wasn't the only own experiencing a new thrill such as this shaking her to the very core. However, given that something still bothered her. [color=#FF00FF}"But how are you not?... nervous? I-ist this forbidden?"[/color] Diva said softly, her eyes flicking back to Luna's shyly only to once again look away, finding her still embarrassed by the scientist closeness sitting atop her on the bed. She couldn't help but look over to the door, blushing as the fear of another agent barging in came to mind, what if they saw her? What if the church found out? What if? Diva thought in a panic be for Luna did something that made Diva make the cutest sound.

"EEEP!!" Diva squeaked loudly, her entire body jolted into a jump as her hips bucked out of her own control as Luna made first contact with the gates of heaven located between Diva's gorgeously spread thighs. The knights mouth gagging open as the warm finger tip slashed up her blossoming clit then down slowly. Luna having the first front row seat of ever seeing Diva''s face adorably twist into a blush of pleasure and other mixed feelings as she silently moaned and trembled. Luna discovering just how sensitive she was underneath all that armor.

"Y-yes!" Diva said softly, turning her cute face as if to hide her features from Luna in her moments of weakness, wincing as she felt Luna's finger tip slowly swish around and circle her special pearl as Diva spasmed and squirmed along the agent's sheets, gasping as the sensation of pleasure washed over her for the first time be for Luna just suddenly stopped.

Hesitantly Diva glared upwards, her eyes meeting Luna's soon enough as she was meet with sly smile that made her heart leap inside her chest be for hearing a new instruction. "O-ok?" Diva said as she carefully sat up and moved her self to where Luna asked. Feeling her back touch the head board of Luna's bed as Diva soon discovered Luna's plan. Awkwardly Luna scooted her self closer along the bed be for tangling their legs together in a way she could not quite put into words be for gently Luna reached out to caress befor taking on of the knights legs holding her thigh be for doing the unthinkable. "AuhH!AAHHH!!!AUHHH!!!!" Diva shouted, moaning loudly as she felt Luna gently rub her self up ageist Divas own moist sex with a few humps with her hips, Luna and Diva sharing a bizarre kiss she didn't even think possible.

Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:59 pm

“That's right,” she stated with a nod and a smile. “Mostly it's stuff I saw while monitoring the simulator. As for being nervous, well I am, very nervous.” Her heart beat heavily against her chest even as she revealed that.

“But one of us had to take the lead, right? And there is nothing forbidden about this either.”
Another smile. She liked touching her, priming that body slowly and while fingers, tongue and even any toys could increase that nervousness of the unknown she had though that there wouldn't be too much nervousness at this as she got her to shift and followed suit, the pair becoming a tangle of legs.

No broken hymens. No fear of the unknown. Just that pleasant feel of their bodies drawing together. There was that kiss, that moan that caused her heart to beat a little faster if that had been possible at all. She moved her hips quicker, fingers pressing into that leg she was holding, her lips pressing against her own, even their clits dashing and rubbing against one another.

“UHHHHHH!!!” Her moans muted then increasing in tempo as their lips came apart. It felt good, she kept this up though a hand did leave her leg to grope at a breast, her hand rubbing against the curve of it as she rubbed the nipple with a thumb. Her excitement getting the better of her causing her hips to move even faster.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:08 pm

Diva was so overwhelmed by Luna she wasnt even sure how to take that revolation that her new friend just shared. Did Luna watch the monsterous molestation simulations? or did she experiment with some on her self? Either way the thought was lewd enough to make Diva flush brighter befor the rubbing started.

Their legs twirled together in a awkward mess as Diva let out a cute moan of suprise and pleasure as Luna did the unthinkable to her. Rubbing, and touching, Luna found the knights ovious weak points and took advantage of every single one, finding that the heroine was very similure to humans that sexual stimuli was identical if not slightly more sensitive, however that very well could just be Diva as the shy knight softly gasped as their lips once agin can to meet in a heart throbing kiss.

"Mhm!" Diva's violet eyes sqeezing closed as their lips softly pressed to each others. Divas own hips twitching the more Luna rubbed her self up agiest her, feeling their nethers touch and skim sending sparks up the knights spin befor Luna's hand left her thigh only to fall on one of the knights perky breasts as Lunas thumb scrapped over the sore aching peak, once agin forcing a soft cry from Divas lips as their lips parted. Divas back arching up agiest Luna as the two sat nearly bust to bust. Luna feeling their heart beats wildly thum together.

Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:53 pm

She had not really envisioned this for herself, not now at least. From time to time she had a wayward thought or two but she wasn't so out going that she pictured this for herself and no one had approached her. Then again maybe they had and she missed it with all her techno babble scaring people away and not noticing what was obvious.

In this though she was more then a little out going concluding that she had to in order to obtain results though she was glad she had. The only other time she had been aggressive was with her crush, Lieutenant Rocha, though the situation had been a bit unusual and she had not seen the lieutenant much after that.

On that occasion she was testing out aphrodisiacs and the effectiveness of the serum she had to counter them courtesy of the testing on Agent Delphis and her unique adaptation against such usual methods.

Diva felt warm to the touch, that soft orb beneath her fingers Luna could feel the rapid heart beat beneath just as she felt those shivers with that luscious contact.

“Ah! Oh!” She gasped pressing her lips to Diva's hungrily. Feeling her own own needs escalating it was tough to stop when she had. Tougher still to draw her lips away. “I wanna taste you.” She was close herself and thought Diva may have been, though she had been powerless to stop the ospodan from moving herself and had to hope that she followed suit as it certainly would take much more ...

Thu Sep 01, 2016 1:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next